After Sunset

Da Kerry_Belchambers

Love, loss, and tragedy, Dylan Summers has known it all. After years of being a loner, she's become fiercely... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Copyright

460 19 19
Da Kerry_Belchambers

Copyright ©2023

by 

Kerry Belchambers

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. The characters, incidents and dialogue herein are fictional and any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

184K 12.6K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
332K 2.4K 5
Casey is young. In her mid-twenties she is kind hearted and compassionate but also privileged. When Casey suffers a family tragedy she moves from N...
31.1K 3.2K 60
||COMPLETE|| Amber Blake is having dreams, and they just might be the key to saving her best friend, Mark. Unfortunately, she's too preoccupied prete...
Oddball Da mongrel

Teen Fiction

161K 7.7K 14
Payton Fisher moves to a small town after the death of her father in hopes of finishing senior year with no complications. And when things take a tur...