The Jewel Hashira

By AIRITAI

Read the informations of the story please ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ‘ More

informations - important
โ—~the Jewel hashira~โ—
โ—‹~ A good demon? ~โ—‹
my little (m/n)
my little (m/n) 2
โ—‹~ mission ~โ—‹
he he i'm back!
what. in. the. bird. balls. is. that?

โ—~you reminded me of someone ~โ—

761 19 1
By AIRITAI

The insect and jewel hashiras were now walking to the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu- *sight* what did you do to be attacked by some random bees? She asks clearly done with the bullshit.

- ...long story..., answers the (h/c) man.

Shinobu- don't tell me actually I kinda guessed. Why are you always putting yourself in those kind of situations for him? He clearly doesn't care.

- ...wow thanks for that....

Shinobu- your welcome! She says with her usual smile

~Shinobu San can be very virulent when she wants... poor Giyuu san. How does he manage to support this every time?~ thought m/n.

And it was in this casual conversations that the two hashiras arrived at the gates of the butterfly mansion.

Chapter three: you reminded me of someone

Shinobu- I have things to take care of. You can go on your own after all you already know the way., she said already walking away.

- you're abandoning me..? He said dramatically.

She was already gone.

- how dare she!

The (h/c) man then walked in. Looking around he spotted three familiar little figures.

- Sumi, Kiyo, Naho!!! Yelled the male happily.

The three- M/n niiiii!! The three little girls yelled back in a chorus.

Sumi jumped grabbing m/n arm and swinging herself like on a swing. Kiyo went on m/n shoulders playing  with his hair and naho was being rational and stayed on the floor happily.

- how are you doing my cute little sisters? Said the (h/c) head giggling at their actions.

The three again- great!

When they first met, the three little girls were kinda scared of the man. He was very intimidating with is 185 cm tall, blindfold and his muscular chest, but he came so much in the butterfly mansion for so many injuries  that they were eventually got along.

???- hey! Don't rush on patient like that!

They get down.

- Aoi chan!-

Aoi- oh it's only you..., the blue hair color girl said already tired to see him again.

- eh!? What do you mean "it's only you..." huh? The hashira said dramatically.
- am I not supposed to be your favorite patient? And why aren't  you surprised to see me?He said fake being offended.

Aoi- *scoffs* not when it's already the fifth time in two months!

- I don't think that's so much..?

Aoi- I- you know what just go to your room and wait I already have patients to take care of.

- EH!? So you really replace me? He said faking a sob.

Aoi- just go before I change mind on helping you...

- yes ma'am! He said quickly rushing inside.

~Patients to take care of huh?...~ the (h/c) thought. He then went to his room. Yes he has a special room in the butterfly mansion. He came so much here that it's almost like he is living there. So the butterfly girls decided to give him a room just for him. He sat at the tea table processing to make some tea to wait for the treatment. Soon enough the sun was going down to let its place to the calming moon. After Aoi finished the to give his medicine to him, (m/n) decided  to go to sleep. But the words of Kagaya were spinning in is head.
Being not able to sleep and remembering some things that he doesn't want, the jewel hashira decided to go take a walk outside.

POV tanjiro

It's late at night  and someone just woke me up. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of my sleep state and looked around to see my sister looking at me.

Tanjiro-... Nezuko...? I said still a little sleepy.

Nezuko- hum!

Tanjiro- why are you up this late... I said before realizing. Wait... you are up!! I continued completely awake and happy.

Nezuko- hum hum! She hummed happily due to her bamboo muzzle.

She then turned to the door and walked energetically to it. I processed that she was going outside and decided to follow her to keep an eye on her. We were now in the hallway that leaded outside. Suddenly I heard a voice humming something in the distance. I looked at Nezuko and she looked at me. Who can possibly be up this late? Well except us. We continue to walk in the direction of the voice. The more we came closer, the more I could hear it clearly and started to smell a kinda sad scent of (your scent). The voice was clear as Crystal (me being proud of that one😌) and deep, but at the same time very calming. We reached the door and I took a pick to see who was there. A tall (h/c) man was sitting there, his hair moving with the wind the light of the moon reflecting on it. From where I was I could see his face. It was perfectly proportional and is lips looked dry/soft/rough. His perfect ( s/c) skin was perfectly reflecting the sun too. What a shame we couldn't see his eyes. I was so lost with this alluring picture and the song he was humming
That I didn't even noticed Nezuko going high way. She stood in front of him.

Unknown man- oya?

Tanjiro- ah! Nezuko! I said running her way and trying to go with her, but she didn't seem to move, still staring at the man.

Tanjiro- waaaah I'm so sorry we interrupted you! I said quickly apologizing.

Unknown man- eh?... so I suppose you are the ones who stole my place of favorite patient huh? He said smiling slightly, his voice was so smooth.

Tanjiro- EH!? I'm SO sorry!! I didn't meant to steal anything-

Suddenly, the male burst laughing. I was surprised by his clear laugh and blush a little.

Unknown man- should I at least know your name?~ he said charmingly.

Tanjiro- ah! Sorry... my name is kamado Tanjiro and this is my little sister Nezuko! I said formally.

Unknown man- ah ah! No need to be this formal! And don't worry for the stealing thing it was just a joke!

Tanjiro- oh! Ok...

Nezuko then went closer to him and ruffled his hair.... SHE RUFFLED HIS HAIR! I could sense he was as startled as me.

Tanjiro- NEZUKO? why did you did that!? Aaaaa! I'm so sorry! I said bowing again and again.

Unknown man- it's... ok ah ah. I was just a bit surprised that's all. But I don't mind., he said smiling as Nezuko went to sit beside him and swung her legs back and forth.

Unknown man- you can sit too.

Tanjiro- ah! Hum... thanks!

I went sitting next to him and we started talking. This man as a special smell... a very mysterious one. I can't seem to guess what emotion his heart is expressing. That's really weird cause I can literally smell everything so why can't I? Suddenly, he became serious. Nezuko was now asleep again.

Unknown man- your sister... she is not human right?

My eyes widened. Eh? Before I realized it, he was already standing Nezuko in his arm, a sword on her throat. I stood up quickly, not understanding what was happening grabbing my own sword.

Tanjiro- w-what are you doing!? I said panicked.

Unknown man- a slayer who is protecting a demon... unacceptable. I should kill you after her., he said coldly .

Tanjiro- give my sister back!! (*cough*Aether!*cough*)

Fucking psycho- oh? You want her back? Then fight me., he said calmly, putting Nezuko down and Oh I wished she was awake so she could run away.

Tanjiro- fight you...?

Fucking psycho- yes if you win I will never try to kill her again. But if you loose..., he marked a pose

Fucking psycho- I will kill her right away and you will follow. He said in the scariest voice I have heard.

I gulped and put on a straight face.

Tanjiro-... I will beat you!

Fucking psycho- being brave now huh?... well let's see where this little game will lead us~

I run in is direction brandishing my sword. I strike, but didn't hit a single thing. Shit! He is way faster than I thought! Who is he?

Fucking  psycho- that's all you got? Guess it'll be easier...

At his words, I enraged.

Tanjiro- water breathing first form... water surface slash! I said not even realizing it.

He was taken aback, but dogged anyway.

Fucking psycho- oh so now we can use our breathing style? Fair enough if I use mine as well~

His?

Fucking psycho- jewel breathing... seventh form... multi amethyst~

Huh? Before I even realized it I was attacked with many slashes at the same time. This time I am the one who is taken aback. Until now, all he did was dogging my attacks, but how could I forget that he could attack too? Plus he is pretty strong. I can't protect myself from all of the slashes. I ended up on the floor holding my left arm. Blood was coming out of it.

Fucking psycho- so I guess you lost.

Tanjiro- *groans* argh ah! No! I said in pain.

Usually this wouldn't stop me, but with my recent fight with the lowermoon six, I am already completely exhausted. I tried to reach my sword, but my arms were too heavy.

Fucking psycho- I don't understand. Why are you trying to save this... thing.

Tanjiro- NEZUKO IS NOT A THING! I burst in anger.

Fucking psycho- ah? She is no human so she is a it right? He said going Nezuko's way.

Tanjiro- you!- argh! Nezuko... NEZUKO! RUN! I Yelled, but nothing to do she was in a deep sleep.

Fucking psycho- ENOUGH! 

It went silent.

Fucking psycho- why do you want to save her so bad-

Tanjiro- she is my sister! I'll do all the possible for her to be able to make her own choices and realize her dreams... because she is the only one left for me and it's my big brother's duty!!
I don't know why,  but when I said that he froze in place.

POV (m/n)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| (<this indicates the start or end of a flashback)

???‐ don't worry my little (m/n)... I'll get us out of there... after all it's my big brother's duty!

???- (M/N).. RUN!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No... NO! Why are those memories coming back now!? I was there, frozen in place. I looked at the boy's eyes, he was still trying to get his sister. The distress in his eyes... I already saw it. And I don't want to see it again. I-. I put away my sword and just started to head inside the mansion to my room.

- I'm going. I thought you will be fun but I guess I was wrong. ~instead I remembered some bad memories~, I thought the last part.

Tanjiro- ....huh?

- don't worry about your sister. I will not kill her.

Tanjiro- eh? But what about your deal? ~ah! Why did I say that!~

I turned around to look in his direction.

- so you want me to kill her?

Tanjiro- NO NO NO! He said regretting his words before.

- *sigh* if you want you can say that you won., I said calmly.

Tanjiro- I won?

- ... yeah your way of thinking is better I guess., I started to walk again.

Tanjiro-.... hey are you ok? He said a little disturbed by my sudden actions.

- yeah let's just say that... you reminded me of someone.

With those words I went inside to sleep. Well if I can...

1917 words

Hey guys! Sorry I wasn't able to update for two weeks. Argh so many exams, but don't worry I'm here now 😌. This chapter was longer and I was very tired so excuse me if it doesn't make sense 😭. In the next chapter you will learn about your past. Anyway I'll be going now. Bye!

- your sorry author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
91.1K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.