How to act in love

Oleh Jiminiebabymama

Bright and Off are one of the most popular guys at Triam Udom high school. With good looks and killer smiles... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

454 36 5
Oleh Jiminiebabymama

"Aren't you going to kiss me until I drop?" Win asked again for the 50th time during their lunch at Siam Mall when Bright asked what he wanted to do now that they had finished eating.

God Bright regretted saying that, he really really did. He had just been so caught off guard by the moment, he had no idea where it even came from. Win of course found it hilarious and simply just followed after Bright lightly chuckling. Win seemed to never be affected by anything Bright said, always just bemused by his antics...like he had been all those years ago.

After that sudden outburst in the car, he knew he couldn't keep acting that way if he had any hope of getting Bright to fall for him and winning Jane's dare.

He constantly felt like he was getting the rug pulled out from under him when he was around Win but he had to get his wits about him if he had any hope of getting anywhere. Though things seemed to be moving already without him having to do anything, he just had to stop resisting so much.

That of course was easier said then done.  He didn't know why but Win just kept getting under his skin.

So obviously after they reached the mall Bright had acted like everything that happened in the car hadn't happened at all.

Win however was hell-bent on making sure that he didn't forget. All through lunch where they had had a variety of dishes, Win would keep asking about kissing him until he dropped or if he ever kissed anyone until he dropped before and so on and so forth.

Man this guy was annoying.

"Please, I'm willing to do anything, literally anything if you stop saying that," Bright finally burst out after trying to ignore Win so much.

"Mehhh Anything huh?" Win asked as he paid for their lunch at the till at the entrance of the restaurant.

Yeah Bright knew he was going to regret that but rather move on to the next mistake than sit through the consequences of this mistake he already made, saying that stupid line to Win.

"Thank you," Win said to the lady at the till after he got the receipt and turned around to face Bright again as they walked out of the restaurant.

"Yeah sure whatever as long as you shut up already," Bright responded.

Win was definitely going to ask him to do something dirty, he just knew it. He kept going around acting like a total angel to the rest of the school but from what Bright has seen from the guy when it was just the two of them well Win was just a horny playboy like the rest of them really!

"Play pool with me,"

".....What?" Bright asked confused.

"If you want me to stop teasing you that's what I want, let's go play some pool at the Arcade." Win continued to say absolutely shocking Bright.

"Pool.... pool! Of course yeah sure, we can go play pool," Bright said after a moments pause.

Win was so unpredictable, Bright really never thought that was what he would ask for. Bright was giving him the chance to do anything with him and that's what he chose? After the way he has been acting?

Bright couldn't say if the disappointment was because of the dare or not.

"Gosh why do you sound so sad about it I thought you liked pool," Win said with a friendly bump against Bright's shoulders as they walked towards the Arcade.

"Who the hell said I sound sad?" Bright said frowning at Win shocked at the audacity of him to even say that. Bright didn't sound fucking sad!

"Meh , meh , meh Bright, are you sad cause I didn't ask you to kiss me until I drop instead?" Win said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," Bright said simply with a straight face before raising his hands to try and choke Win.

Win of course being the forward of their first soccer team, was quick enough to dodge Bright's hands and tried to get away from Bright but Bright kept going after him, finally done with Win.

Win laughed as Bright chased after him trying to apologize as Bright slowly walked after him with a menacing look on his face looking like he wanted to kill Win.

Win walked backwards,  facing Bright but a few steps away from him so Bright couldn't reach him and going about taunting Bright basically seeling the fate of his death.

"Aw wait Bright, I'm kidding, please nah I'm kidding! I was just kidding don't kill me !" Win said in between laughs people around them in the mall looking at them though Bright didn't care, he was solely focused on murdering the bain of his existence that was Win.

Once they got to the corner where the Arcade was at Win suddenly stopped, no longer walking backwards but instead stood still until Bright got close to him where he then wrapped his hands around Bright so Bright couldn't try and strangle him in front of so many people.

"Bright I'm sorry, that was the last time I say that I promise, please stop trying to kill me," Win said into Bright's hair as if he were trying to calm a wild cat or something.

Bright had been so shocked that Win had wrapped his hands around him, in front of so many people too, when they were wearing their damn uniforms and everything!

"Let go of me and I might not kill you," Bright said extremely serious. Luckily Win must have sensed the seriousness of his words because he then slowly let go of Win.

"What the hell is wrong with you! How can you hold me like that in public!" Bright whispered furiously looking around them trying to see people's reactions who surprisingly seemed to pay them no mind.

"So can I hold you like that in private then?" Win asked with a big smile on his face as his fingers lightly crazed Bright's hands as they stood face to face in the corner of the Arcade entrance in their own world.

Win was always so joyful Bright didn't know how to deal with it. He wasn't like him, at all. Bright hardly ever smiled and hardly ever spoke really except with his best friend Off. He just never saw any need in smiling, he just wasn't the type.

So for someone like Win who was constantly smiling at Bright no matter how much Bright pushed him away, no matter how much Bright was mean to him, it must have started getting to Bright because suddenly he found himself smiling back at Win, having caved to his persistent puppy-like personality.

Win continued smiling back at him and it seemed like they were two friends sharing a laugh with each other but only it was.....more.

"Come on, let's go play pool already," Bright said suddenly after they looked at each other for a while, shaking his head and smiling as he walked around Win to the inside of the Arcade.

"I'm taking that as a yes then," Win said following after Bright which promptly made Bright roll his eyes.

If Win was curious by Bright's sudden change in attitude he didn't say anything. Though Bright suspected Win thought he had won Bright over however right now he no longer had the energy to make sure that's not what Win thought was happening here, cause it wasn't. He just decide to call truce, just for today.

The rest of the evening they spent playing pool against each other.

At first when they had played Bright had won the game. He felt so confident in himself that when Win had said they make a bet on who pays for the games they play no matter how many they end up playing, Bright had immediately agreed. Seeing as he had won that game and bet as well his confidence had gone even higher.

Of course in the next three games after that where the bet was loser does whatever the winner wants, Win had suddenly developed super-pool-playing abilities and beat Bright in all the last three games.

Bright was so shocked by what had just happened his confidence had flew out the window. Win had simply whistled a happy tune acting like he was innocent.

Bright suspected that he had just been tricked by Win.

Oh gosh was Win going to ask him to play pool with him for the rest of the week for his reward ?!

Bright really hoped not. This evening with Win had been fun, it really had. He still felt anxious around Win because of the dare however he also felt comfortable around him when they had been playing, like they were just two friends catching up.

They talked about sports, soccer , music and all sorts of things. Bright was shocked to learn how much they had in common and intrigued to find out all the things they differed in.

Bright wasn't sure he could go through more evenings of feeling like this however and still be able to focus on his objective, being with Win like this was too distracting, it was too comfortable.

After losing 3 times in a row Bright honestly wasn't in the mood for owing Win anymore favors so he called it quits much to Wins amusement.

Since Bright had come to school in his motorcycle, Win drove them back to school after they were done playing.

The ride back was quiet and comfortable, with music filling up the silence. Bright was full with all sorts of delicious food and then tired himself with a rather fun game of Pool.

He really had fun today. Win wasn't what he expected.

When they got back to school the parking lot was mostly empty except for a few cars. Other than the cars however he couldn't see a single person loitering about. He figured only a few staff were left and were probably in their offices which was far from the parking lot.

Win made sure to park near Bright's motorcycle. Once parked Win killed his engine and they sat there in silence.

After a moment Win suddenly and softly picked up Bright's hand in his. Win looked at Bright first, probably to see if Bright would kill him for taking his hand but Bright simply sat there, partially curious about where this was going and his heart beating too fast for him to even saying anything.

Win softly kissed Bright's hand before looping his fingers with Bright's and placing his hands in his lap.

"I'm not sure why you're in my life again Bright, all I know is it feels amazing to have you around, I hope you stay around even for just a bit," Win said looking out the windscreen. Bright could see the tips of his ears turning red after saying that.

For the first time today Bright got to see Win being vulnerable, unlike all the other times he seemed nonchalant and in control.

It felt... refreshing to see, it was nice....it made Bright's heart skip a beat.

Bright didn't know how to respond. So he simply mirrored Wins actions, he took their glasped hands and brought them up to his lips so he could kiss Wins hand.

He'd never done something so intimate as kissing someone else's hands. It felt raw, it felt too honest , he didn't know what to do with all these feelings seeming to swirl in the air around them , he couldn't do anything except sit through them and where ever they took him. Bright desperately hoped he would have his sanity at the end of all this.

After Bright kissed Wins hands they kept staring at each other still while holding hands. He couldn't decifer the emotions on Wins face and honestly he didn't know what type of face he was making either. His skin felt ablaze with electricity and he had no idea how to react.

It seemed like Wins face was getting closer and closer to his but he wasn't sure seeing as how loud his heart was beating in his ears. He thought he heard some footsteps in the distance but he didn't pay it no mind as he waited for Wins lips to finally connect with his.

Just as Wins lips finally grazed his, even with how loud his heart was beating he could still hear Offs stupid fucking voice in the distance cut through this moment like ice cold water.

"Hey Gun, can I....tie you up again one day maybe" Bright could hear Off say in the distance.

Win must have been so startled by the sudden voices as he had been trying to kiss Bright that he sat up so quickly that he accidentally pressed the hooter by mistake.

"Oi!" He heard Gun cry out.

Bright and Win who had been in the car about to ..... do something, looked up to see Off and Gun who had been talking about tying each other up standing with Offs arms wrapped around Guns waist and Gun tip toeing to wrap his arms around Offs neck seeming like he made that confession as they had been.. hugging!

Didn't Off struggle to find Gun the whole day today! How the fuck had they reached this point!?

"Awu......Bright, why are you holding hands with Win in a car" Off said with a shocked expression as he looked at his friend through the open passenger seat window and saw them holding hands.

"Why are you hugging Gun like he is tied to you?" Bright asked referring to what he had just heard and what he was seeing as Off and Gun were still hugging each other.

They seemed to notice they were still hugging then and quickly let go of each other just as Bright and Win let go of each other's hands.

Quiet and awkwardness  filled the car lot as the group seemed to take each other in , each not knowing what to say.

"Okay, the four of us really need to stop meeting like this , " Win suddenly said with an awkward chuckle from next to him.

Yeah, Bright thought, they really fucking did.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
171K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
953K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
454K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.