4*TOWN Headcanons/One Shots

Od 4town4life

you're dating the amazing 4*TOWN! wow! requests are open :) Více

requests are OPEN!
💋 jesse x fem! reader
☕robaire x fem!reader
🕊️ taeyoung x fem! reader
💋 jesse x male! reader
🕊️ taeyoung x black! fem! reader
🏀jealous!aaron z x gn! reader
🏀jealous!aaron z x gn! reader pt.2
imma be real w yall

🕊️ taeyoung x male! reader

3.9K 59 4
Od 4town4life

"tae you're a little behind! c'mon catch up!" aaron z yells behind the door. you pause slightly before turning the handle; you didn't want to interrupt someone getting yelled at and dealing with the awkwardness.

you walk into the room, immediately being greeted by a "HEY!! y/n's here!!" from aaron t. the group looks at you and immediately crowds you, forgetting about the dance they were supposed to be practicing. you smiled nervously, you never really got used to the attention 4*TOWN gave you when you brought them lunch. the boys started chanting as they went up to get their meals.

"i made you extra on accident, taeyoung. i hope that's alright!" the blonde smiles and takes his food. you noticed him limping slightly. poor guy... he probably sprained it while dancing earlier. when everyone splits off to eat, you walk up to him.

"hey are you okay?"

"hm? yeah i'm okay!" he says, food filling his mouth.

"are you sure? i saw you limping... you should take a break if you're hurt."

he pauses and looks away. "n-no! i'm okay! really!"

you frown. you put a hand on his shoulder, "okay... but if you need help or anything, just let me know... okay?"

"...okay."

his smile seems strained, possibly from the pain of his ankle getting to him.

you wave goodbye to the rest of the boys. you loved how much joy they get from eating the food you make. you just hope taeyoung does better.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
1.6M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...