Tied With Threads Of Luck {UN...

By JustacupofCoffee0

"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to b... More

Some intro before starting...
•Character Sketch And Note•
Ch1 ~Everything Changed~
Ch2 ~Rain of Anger~
Ch3 ~Loving the food~
Ch4 ~A song for dare~
Ch5 ~A glimpse of the bffs~
Ch6 ~He felt her love?~
Ch7 ~Rulake gaya ishq tera~
Ch7.2 ~Paining hearts~
Ch8 ~Truth of Past & His Guilt~
~CHARACTER SKETCH 2.0~
Ch9 ~The awaited guests~
Ch10 ~Ulti Khopdi V/S Tsunami~
Ch10.2 ~Ulti khopdi VS Tsunami~
Ch11 ~a slip of tongue😝~
Ch12 ~Wake up Monami😢~
Ch13 ~His Care for Her~
Ch15 ~Fake missions ka confusion~
Ch16 ~Karan meets KD~
Ch17 ~Shivam and Saksham~
Ch18 ~Shivam knows the truth~
Ch19 ~DO THEY KNOW?~
Ch20 ~Flashbacks~
Ch21~ You can never fail!
Ch22 ~ Fishes in the trap?
Ch23 ~Monami hui kidnap!
Ch24 ~SHE IS ALIVE!!
Ch25 ~Monami or Kavya?
Ch26 ~ KD's plan backfires
Ch27 ~ One Pillar Down
Ch28 ~ And the game is over!
Ch29 ~ A new beginning?
Ch 29.2 ~A new beginning
Ch 30 ~ Tom and Jerry
Ch31 ~ Prank wars!
Ch 32.1 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch32.2 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch 33 ~ Karan ko ho kya gaya?
Ch34~Karan shares his insecurities
Ch35 ~Glimpse from past
Ch36 ~ Karan's flashback
Ch37 ~ Marriage hui fix??
Ch38~ Karan convinces Monami?
Ch39~Karan realises his feelings
Ch40 ~Karan declares his love
Ch41 ~That's how much I love her!
Ch42~ Wedding bells won't ring!
Ch43~ A mini date !
Ch43.2 ~ A mini date!
Ch 44 ~ Monami's nightmare?
Ch 45 ~ Jealous Shergil
Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan
Ch 47~ Can i call you mine?
Ch 48~ Tere Hawale Kar Diya !
Ch 49 ~ Tu hi saza hai.. Tu hi Rihai
Ch 50 ~ Mr and Mrs. Shergil !
For You All❤️💫
~EPILOGUE~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch14 ~Breakdown & Confession~

3.8K 212 82
By JustacupofCoffee0

SKIP TO THREE DAYS..

Monami was now discharged from the hospital. After the attack, the shergils shifted to their safe house. It was designed particularly for such emergencies. Since the house was big with many floors and rooms, it was decided that Parkha, baby, Moran, Sidsa, Koezi and Shisha.... all would be living together for the time being. It was for their safety as well as for the mission. Now that the team was together, everyone could discuss about the mission anytime they wished for, even at odd hours.

But our Monu was extremely bored.. Reason? Karan didn't allow her to come out of her room since they were back from hospital😂. Her food was served to her in the room itself. The only place she was allowed to move was to the room balcony.

A new day

Karan entered the room with a tray of food and saw monami sitting on the bed with a pout on her face.

K: Kya hua... Gubaare jaisa mun kyun phula rakha hai

Monami turned her face to the other side.
Karan understood that she was angry for some reason..

K: Monami... Monami... Mo... Monu... Rani sahiba..

Mo: KYA HAI.. KYUN BULA RAHE HO BAAR BAAR.... SAMJH NHI AARAHA KYA MUJHE BAAT NAHI KARNI😤😤😒😒

K: Achha theek hai baat mat karna.. Par pehle khaana khaalo.. Dekho itna yummy hai..

Mo: Sharam karo Khadoos shergil.. Jhoot bolna shobha nahi deta tumhein.. Ye.. (pointing at the food) Ye yummy hai?? Breakfast me sprouts with little salt... Lunch me boiled vegetables and rice.. Snacks maangne pe soup.. Aur dinner me roti aur sabzi.. Wo bhi kam masalo wali.. Is se achha to zeher hi dedo mujhe😤😤😣

Karan couldn't help but chuckled at her complains..

Mo: (annoyed) MENE KOI JOKE CRACK KIYA.. JO TUM KHI KHI KARKE HASS RAHE HO😑😑😑

K: Oofoo meri angry bird.. Tum khud ek doctor ho right.... Tumhari injuries abhi bhi theek nahi hui hai.. Bas kuchh din aur and uske baad tum jo bologi wo milega khaane me.. I promise..

Monami made a sad pout..but then agreed..
Mo: Par karan mujhe sachi yeh nahi khaana.. Bohut feeka taste hai iska😢

Karan forwarded a spoon full of sprouts to her.. She made a disgusting face.. Karan glared at her.. She unwillingly took the bite and made faces.. Karan smiled at her..

K: (in mind) Bachi hai bilkul..
Mo: (in mind) Caring Khadoos shergil..

All this was seen by Parkha. They were outside Moran's room..

B: Kya sochrahe ho param?
P: Yahi ki.. Aaj lagraha mene koi galti nahi ki thi.. Iss budhhu ko blackmail karke.. Monami se shaadi karwane me..

Flashback

The day Kavya seemed to die, Karan came back home, packed monami's things and asked her to move out of the house.. Param being the eldest one couldn't let this happen.. He hence blackmailed Karan on his name and asked him to marry monami.. Both monami and Karan had to agree for this because they couldn't disrespect Param's orders. But that day, everything changed for Moran... From best friends they were tied with an unbreakable bond..

Flashback ends

B: Aaj tumhara guilt khatam hua?

Param looked at her and smiled.. He then nodded in yes and Parkha left to have their breakfast..

(one of the readers had asked me to give the reason for moran's marriage.. But it wasn't planned by me before.. To mujhe is se achha koi reason nahi sujha.. Sorry)

Karan fed monami. At last she finished. But made an angry pout... Karan couldn't control himself and gave a small peck on her lips and went out of the room..

Monami's eyes widened.. She was shocked by this action of his😳😳😳. Karan was halfway on the stairs when he too realised what he did and started blushing..

Everyone noticed him blushing..

Faizi: (whispering to sid) yeh hum kya dekhrahe... The Karan Shergil.. Blushing..

Sid: Bro.. Mujhe bhi chakkar aaraha dekhke.. Zaroor kuchh to hua hai..

Nisha: Tumdono ka khusur phusur hogaya ho to khaana khaane betho jaldi..

Everyone settled down.. But sid went upstairs to moran's room.. He entered the room and saw Monami still sitting with a shocked expression..

Sid: (in mind) Monu bro shocked... Karan bro blushing.. Yeh maanjara kya hai..

Sid: MONUUU BRROOOOOO

MO: hmmm.. 😳😳

Sid: Bro.. Aise shocked hoke kyun bethi hai.. Karan bro ne kiss wiss karliya kya..😂😂

Mo: Han bro😳😳

Sid: WHAT😍😍😍

monami realised she was talking to sid..
Mo: Aa. Ab.. Wo.. Me.. Wo.. Kamine ganju.. Tu naar khaayega merese.. Jaake naashta kar apna.. Kuchh bhi bolta rehta hai..

Sid: I touched the right nerve bro😉 ab agar karan bro blush karne lagenge.. To yeh world to shaq karega hi na..

Mo: Wo blush karraha tha?

Sid: Ahem ahem😜

Mo: Aaaa. Mera mtlb. Wo....wo blush kyun karega.. Kuchh bhi.. Ab.. Tu.. Tu jaa na yaar.. Mujhe sone de.. Neend aarahi..

Sid: Achha theek hai.. Bye monu.. (he reached the door and said) Waise... Tu abhi soke ke hi uthi hai bro..

The day went on like this.. But the whole day Karan tried to escape Monami because of 😜🙈

At night, he came inside the room.. But went to the balcony.. Monami was in the washroom so she didn't notice when he came..

Once she came out.. She decided to go to the balcony to have some fresh air.. She then saw karan, who was lost in his own thoughts... Monami was shocked to see tears in his eyes..

Mo: (softly) Karan.. Karan..
Karan looked at her and then looked to the other side, wiped his tears and again looked at her with a smile..

Monami sat beside him and kept her hand on his shoulder..

Mo: Ab mujhse bhi apne aansu chhupaoge?

Karan couldn't control himself anymore and burst into tears.. He hugged her tightly... Monami could feel that he was scared for something..

Mo: Kya hua karan.... Darr lagraha hai?? Ro kyun rahe ho.. Batao..

She was continuously caressing his hair and rubbing his back to calm him down.. She brought him water and made him drink it.. After sometime he calmed down..

Monami cupped his face, wiped his tears and asked him what happened..

K: Darr lagraha hai monami... Tumhare saath jo accident hua.. 😢 darr lagraha hai... Ki.. Ki kahin me...meri wa..wajah se...tumhein kuchh hogaya to.. 😭

Mo: Karan.. We have talked about this right... Tumhari wajah se kuchh nahi hua hai.. Accident tha.. Hamare desh me har ghante unfortunately kisina kisika accident hota rehta hai.. Ussdin mera hua.. Tum khudko kyun blame karrahe ho..

K: Nahi monami... Tumhara accident hua nahi tha.. Karwaya tha.. KD ne😢 meri wajah se usne tumhe... 😭😭 mene apni..apni team ki...sabki protection dekhli.. Par.. Par ekbaar bhi yeh nahi socha ki...ki wo tumpar attack karsakta hai.. 😭😭

Monami was rubbing his back..

K: Monami.. Agar ussdin tumhein kuchh hojaata to.. To me khudko kabhi maaf nahi karpaata😭😭😭me... Me marjaata monami tumhare bina😭😭

Mo: Karan😢 kyun aisi baatein karrahe ho..

K: Aaj bol lene do monami.. Apna dil halka karlene do😢 (monami nodded in yes.. He kept his head on her lap and continued) Pata hai monu... Mumma hamesha kehti thi na.. Ek insaan ki ehmiyat tab pata chalti.. Jab wo aapse dur jaane lagta😢 ussdin mujhe tumhari ehmiyat pata chali.. Ussdin mujhe realise hua.. Ki tum mere liye kya ho.. 😭😭tum jab uth nahi rahi thi na.. Har pal aisa lagraha tha.. Kaash meri umar bhi tumhein lagjaaye... Kaash bhagwaan meri saansein chhin le.. Sirf tumhein wapas uthane ke liye😭😭😭Jaan nikalrahi thi meri tumhein waise dekhke.😭😭ussdin lagraha tha.. Me special agent hoke bhi tumhein safe nahi rakhpaaya... Sab meri galti hai monami😭😭

Mo: (she was in tears now) Karan.. Ek aur baar apni galti nikali.. To zor se chanta maarungi tumhein😭😭

K: ek baat kahun monami.. Tumhari wo movies me kehte hain na.. Pyaar ek hi baar hota hai... Galat kehte hain.. Pyaar hota hai monu.. Dusri baar bhi hota hai.. Mujhe hua hai..

Monami was shocked to hear this.. Karan got up from her lap and held her hand..

K: Uss din tumpe trust nahi kiya.. Tumhein itne mahine bas pain diya😢😭 itna hurt kiya.. Par tumne.. Tumne badale me sirf pyaar diya monu😭😭 Uss din mene gusse me tumhein itna kehdiya.. Tumhari baatein suni thi terrace pe.. Man karraha tha zor se tumhein gale lagadun... 😭😭😭itna takleef diya mene tumhein.. Par tumhare pyaar ne kab mere ander pyaar ko dobara jaga diya.. Pata hi nahi chala... Kab kahan kaise... Yeh to nahi pata monami.. Bas itna pata hai ki.. Tumse shiddat wala PYAAR hogaya hai.. ❤😭 ab agar monami nahi...To karan bhi nahi..

Mo: Ka..ran😢😭

K: Tumhein pain me dekhta hoon to khudko maut sa lagta hai.. Tumhein hasta hua dekhta hoon to dil ko sukoon milta hai.. Agar mujhe pyaar ka matlab thoda sa bhi pata hai na monami.. To mujhe tumse pyaar hogaya hai.. I.. I love you monami😭😭❤❤really really really love you😭 tumhare jitna to shayad me chahun bhi to bhi pyaar naa karpaaun.. Par tumhare barabar ka pyaar karne ki koshish zaroor karunga.. Mujhe mere past ka to nahi pata.. Par mera present aur future agar tum ho.. To wo best hai monu😭😭 I LOVE YOU RANI SAHIBA❤

monami was in tears.. But this was tears of happiness ❤ She had never imagined Karan would confess his feelings.

Without wasting a single minute... She kissed him on his lips... Karan was shocked for some seconds but then reciprocated the kiss.. They didn't realize when it turned into a passionate kiss.. Both were in tears.. They felt a peace in that kiss.. They parted away after a long time..

Monami hugged karan tightly. Karan too wrapped his arms around her..

Mo: I LOVE YOU TOO KARAN.. I LOVE YOU KHADOOS SHERGIL😭😭❤❤

karan rested his head on her lap again.. Both enjoyed the beautiful night enjoying the starry sky view.. They saw a shooting star..

(suggested by MistyPremedico )

Mo: (closed her eyes and wished) GOD.. Aapse kya hi maangu.. Sab to dediya aapne.. Jiske pyaar ke liye hamesha dua maangti thi.. Aaj wo pyaar milgaya.. Bas itna maangungi.. Ki karan ko hamesha khush rakhna.. Aur safe rakhna.. Me rahun ya naa rahun. Uske chehre se muskaan kabhi naa jaaye..

K: (though he never believed in those.. Yet he wished for the First time) Zindagi me dobara pyaar kiya hai.. Bas itna maangunga.. Ki meri monu ko aajtak mene jitna hurt kiya hai.. Us se zyaada khushiya dedun.. Kalko bhale me rahun ya naa rahun.. Meri monu ke chehre se muskaan kabhi naa mite..

Both wished.. And again looked at eachother and smiled.. They kissed each other once again and went inside to sleep.. ❤

That night.. Two hearts... Confessed their feelings... The ones who were tied unwillingly in a bond... Now cherished each and every moment of it with love... ❤❤

************************************

Writing a full romantic confession isn't my cup of coffee.. Still i tried to give the best i could... I hope you liked this..

Agar achha laga to please vote kardena😊😊 and comments me reviews bhi dedena..

Vote target: 85👉👈

*me kuchh dino ke liye village jaaungi.. To thoda late updates aayega.. Sorry for that😢😢

~Peace out
COFFEE❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 19.1K 105
His love for her And ought for family! Her past and insecurities . . . Still they are meant to be each other. Peep inside the story for know more.
52.8K 5.5K 49
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
2.4M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...
40.8K 4.7K 111
In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train under SI Karishma Singh. What twists and t...