Witch of winter| DISCONTINUED

By NataliKoc

Y/n Y/L/n is friends with James and Steve since childhood. Bucky and Y/n always had some kind of connection s... More

A/N- PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ 02
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 41

296 9 5
By NataliKoc

BUCKY'S POV

I'm sitting on a weird looking chair in the van. Y/n looks uncomfortable with collar around her neck that does something to her. She looks more pale.

Weaker.

It sickens me to see her like this while I can't do shit to help her.

We feel the van stops. Our cages are brought out of it. I lock eyes with Steve. He gives me a pitiful look.

Get us out.

We were brought into big room. There were soldiers around our glassed cages. I look over at Y/n her eyes are dull.

As she feels my eyes on her she turned her head to me and gave a reassuring nod with small smile.

Suddenly some therapist looking guy came in. I saw Y/n stifle. She told me to be aware of what's around me by her reaction.

He sits down on chair behind desk and starts to speak to us with accent.
Russian accent. But neither of us can get out.

"Hello Ms. Y/l/n, Mr. Barnes." He acknowledged us.

"I've been send by United Nations to evaluate both of you. Do you mind if I sit?" The guy was saying.

Y/n was looking at him with neutral expression I did the same.

Why they must have find us?

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions." He continued.

"Do you know where you are James, Y/n?" He asked us.

He looked like a therapist but there was more to it.

"I can't help when you don't talk to me James-" he was about to say her name till she cut him.

"His name is Bucky." She said. Her voice was strong but she was in weaker state.

"Tell me Bucky, Y/n. You've both seen a great deal haven't you?" He asked us.

This guy is weird.

I looked at Y/n that was now glaring at the guy. He is in deep shit.

"We don't want to talk about it." We said at a same time.

"You both fear that if you open your mouth the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one." He said as I furrowed my eyes brows.

I don't like this. I looked at Y/n. She looks scared.

Suddenly the alarm was set off and the electricity was turned off. Y/n's necklace fell off and she looked t me in fear.

Fear of what was coming after she must had a peak into guys mind.

"Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean your real home." The guy said pulling out the goddamn red book with one black star on it.

"Toska." •Longing.

"No."

"Rzhavyy." •Rusted.

"Please no."

"Semnadtsat'." •Seventeen

"Stop."

"Rassvet." •Daybreak

"Shit no."

"pech'." •Furnace

"Stop."

"devyat." •Nine

We started to scream.

"Dobrokachestvennyy." •Benign

"Stop!" It hurts both of us.

"Vozvrashcheniye na rodinu."
Homecoming

"Please not again."

"Odin." •One

"Stop."

"Gruzovoy vagon.'" •Freight car

WINTER SOLDIER'S POV

"Soldat? Ved'ma?" he asked us.
(Soldier? Witch?)

The answer was automatic.

"Gotov vypolnit'."
(Ready to comply)

The guy stepped to us.

"Mission report. December 16 1991." He said.

"Targets: Howard and Maria Stark.
No witnesses.
Purpose of the mission: steal super soldier serum." Blair said.

One guy tried to launch at Blair but she knocked him out with her powers. We heard someone coming our way.

"Kill whoever comes in your way and run." The guy said.

We ran out of door but Mr. Pigeon started to fight us. I threw a punch at him. After few minutes Captain America showed up and started to fight with Blair.

I joined her when I knocked pigeon out. He started to back away as both of us were throwing punches at him. Blair had enough so she knocked her powers into his chest sending him into elevator doors.

He fell down into elevator. I grabbed her hand leading her somewhere. We knocked some agents out together.

We finally made it somewhere there were lots of people. A guy that had claws before attack us. Blair threw couple of balls o energy at attackers.

Her eyes were glowing in Deep Purple.

Suddenly I felt a buzz in my ears there was a weird energy send in my way that my and Blair's ears ring.

A guy came towards us with robotic glove. I had a gun in my hand so I shot. But his hand grabbed my gun. Blair got back into herself and shot a blast at him.

Some blond girl attacked me. So I started to fight her.

BLAIR WITCH'S POV

I send a blast at Fe a.k.a. Iron man. Some blond chick started to fight soldier I was about to help him when redhead wrapped her legs around my throat and started to bang my head.

I somehow got to table where I put her down. Whips of power wrapped around her throat.

"You could have at least remember me." Redhead said.

I looked at her weirdly. She seems familiar.

I was pried off of her. She started to cough. We fought everyone off.

Fucking finally.

I grabbed soldiers Han and let us upstairs towards helicopter. We got on top of the building. There was a one helicopter.

Soldier helped me get into helicopter and then went there himself.

We almost took off as Captain blondie needed to ruin it. He grabbed helicopter and started to settle it to the ground.

Not today bitch.

I tried to lift it up with my powers but that prick was too strong. Helicopter gave up and then fall down into the river that was around the building.

Captain was on top of a helicopter. We started to fall down into water.

I quickly got out of my seat soldiers tried to break the glass of a a helicopter. It's not that easy.

Big splash was heard. I closed my eyes. I felt my body hitting something and before I knew it I couldn't open my eyes anymore.

I blacked out.
•••••

1011words

A/N: heyyyy. I'm so so sorry I'm not active. I'm trying to o be active on both accounts and I'm sorry I'm more active on the second one then this one.

I love you all very much my lovely readers and I will try to be more active...shit I will be more active

Thank you for reading

Don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Add to list

Love you all

-Nat<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 10.4K 141
As an eighteen year old girl in Brooklyn, New York in the 1930's, falling pregnant unplanned is not on your agenda. So when it happens, it's needless...
346 0 17
𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ⍟⍟⍟ 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎. ⍟⍟⍟ 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤 When Mallory Callisto, an ex...
159K 5.5K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...
8.6K 156 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...