The Animal (Kalanthony)(DISCO...

By RoxyFreefall

Kalel is a lone animal left in the wild by her life and was forced to fend for herself until he came. Anthony... More

Kalel
Anthony
The Rudness
Why Me?
Why Is It Soo...Uh
Wow!
The Dinner Party
The Day After
Noticed
Kalel...Who
What The Actual F...
Back To Basics
So Thats How Its Done
Psst
Kristen
Time To Talk
Greenish
Not So Green Anymore
Authors Note
No Above Ground Rooms
Disappear
Weeks With Out Her
A/N
Who Is She?

Rage Red, Icy Blue

126 5 0
By RoxyFreefall

Kalel's POV

After the talk with Anthony I hear the door slam downstairs signaling he's gone. I then hear something drop behind me and a red Kristen appears.

"Kristen what happened?" I ask.

"Nothing!"

She she walks into the kitchen and throws the nearest thing.

"I'll replace that" she says.

Kristen's P.O.V.

I just broke major rules. Like I'm supposed to wait till the host wants/needs me and I'm supposed to drink my own label potion. I'm also not supposed to go in a tampered form also known as Hellboy with blonde locks. I try to calm down but I just feel like a scared her. My skin changed to an icy blue and my eyes dead white. My hair shriveled up a bit and I felt cold. Add that to the list of rules I've broken.

"Oh hi Kalel what-cha doing? Ya cleaning?"

"Kristen you okay? You were a raging red and now you're cold blue?" Kalel asked worried.

"Okay don't freak out and don't ment..."

"Kalel!" Anthony cried, bursting through the front door, "I forgot my keys...who are you talking to?"

Oh crap. Anthony. I can't be seen by him that's like one of the biggest rules broken- Normal humans can't see me in morphed form. I attempt to change and fail. Looks like I'm out. "BRB".

And without another word I was gone.

Kalel's P.O.V.

What the hell is going on with Kristen? She's been acting weird. First the staticky, twitchy mess and now the body morphing. I have to get to the bottom of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 11.7K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
147K 8.2K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
789K 48.4K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
522K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...