God of Sacrifice

By Riinnai

The God of Sacrifice got annoyed to other Gods who didn't do anything when they exactly knew Cale Henituse al... More

That Man is Dying

871 65 24
By Riinnai

A sudden light came in the middle of the hall at a big castle. From that light, a bunch of people, or dragons, beast people, and influential persons came, full of confused looks. There are heroes, royalties, nobles, heirs of many households, leaders of merchants guild, chief of many tribes, strong individuals, and commoners.

"Good Choi Han! Where are we?!" Raon flutters his wings rapidly, worried about the sudden transport. His smart-innocent brain can't think straight when he doesn't sense any power or magic with that light earlier.

Soon-to-be king when there's no war with the hunters, Alberu Crossman, frowned when he can't see a certain red-haired among them. That man always stands between his children, his loyal guard, his duo vicious butler-chef, and his guardian slash father figure slash an ancient dragon.

Choi Han also frowned like his student, worried about his liege. "I don't know Raon. What do you think, Your Highness?" He turned the question to the Crown Prince.

Alberu frown got deeper, almost making his prince-like face look darker. "I can't tell either, Instructor-nim."

"I can't smell Cale, Nya!!" Hong claimed worriedly to the adults. Ron scowls when seeing his puppy young master nowhere to be found. Mary got worried about her kind-hearted savior.

"My dongsaeng is right," even On agreeing with her brother. Seeing the always calm On look worried, they can help but also got worried.

"What is my dongsaeng do this time?" Alberu sighed, seemingly wanting to commit suicide if this thing happen because of him. He has a lot of paper works to do because of Cale Henituse. That man tended to make a hole in a mountain into destroying the whole mountain.

"Ck, ck, ck, that unlucky bastard...."

"Hoh, teacher really do crazy things. Dodori, do not pick that habit from your teacher," Mila let a muffle and quiet laugh. Dodori nodded his head, agreeing with his mother. Even if he, the great, noble, mighty dragon, Dodori, knows to a certain thing he can't be like his teacher.

"Hello, everyone."

A sudden voice startled them. They whipped their head just to see a girl wearing a white with a black skirt dress. She looks like a medieval woman with black eyes and bright brown eyes. In short, she looked beautiful.

They put their guard up. They can tell this woman is strong since they can't sense her earlier. When seeing these people ready to fight pose, the woman just sighed. She looked exhausted, eyes dull and lacked of bright, almost seemingly looked like a doll.

"I don't wish to fight you. My apologies, I should have stated what is the most important right now," the woman frown a little before continuing her talk, "Cale Henituse is dying," she randomly dropped the bomb, thinking it's alright because they were in rush.

When she focused on them again, chants of spell, mana, daggers, and swords are ready to pierce her apart, although she can't die again. Calmly, a gust of wind past through them and forced them to back off. There, a guy with a handsome but villainous smile stands in front of the woman. He wears something similar to the woman.

"Can't stay when you almost make my colleague die again," His statement confused some of them while the rest tried to connect their lack of information. Damn, usually, Cale will be the one who does this but right now they don't even know where is he. "You haven't even learned what will happen to you. Truly, you need to learn to be patient, everyone."

The man scoffed at them and put down his hand. He looks at the woman in the attempt to urge her to continue what she said. Again, the woman sighed. "Like I said, Cale Henituse is dying and our liege currently try to help and heal him." The woman continues.

"To do that, you guys need to do something so our liege can help your red-haired guy recovery," The woman calmly started to explain with every single word uttered with careful attempt so they can easily understand. "Our Liege is the God of Sacrifice," when the woman said who is her liege, everyone in the room scowled at the name of the God.

Sacrifice? Do they want them to sacrifice Cale Henituse?

"No," this time, the guy whose stand behind the woman now spoke, "you will react to something for our liege to absorbed the despair aura. That way, He can heal Cale Henituse. Do you agree to that?"

The woman continued what the guy explained, "of course, it'll be up to your choice. So just you know, when you don't agree with this, the chance for Cale Henituse to survive will be low, when you choose to react, you can heal him, however, you will fall into despair once again because seeing him suffer and sacrifice his life in the past two years. How's about that?"

"I agree without a doubt!!" Raon shouted. He will do anything to save his human!! Even when he has to see those painful memories again. That's okay! Raon even want to destroyed everything that blocked His human path.

"We also agree!!" The kittens shouted.

Eruhaben nods at the children's state. Alberu, as the representative of this people - he decided this sideway - spoke with the calmest voice he can say, "We also agree."

When I said I agree, you bastard! Some people think like that.

Seeing this, the woman nods before staring at the door on the left side. She said with a whisper, but since the castle hall is quiet because of the nervousness, they clearly heard what she said.

"Come, everyone. I need your help to set this."

Soon, the door open with a soft thud and revealed several people with the same cloth as the two strangers person with them.

Two of them snapped their fingers. When one snapped his finger, many couches magically appeared and got arranged into several rows. When another one snapped her fingers, a lot of food appeared on each small table beside every couch.

The woman who with them from the start said, "for your information, Cale Henituse is currently at our liege's domain. My Liege is healing him with the last despair He can get but it'll be not enough. So after we set this we'll immediately start the reaction."

The people just nodded, still look awed and curious about what kind of magic they used. They looked back and forth to others people who setting something on the table. Choi Han's eyes shook seeing a laptop that He was familiar with. He also looks at a projector in front of him. It makes him think, do people from God can use something from earth?

"Hey, you!" Raon suddenly shouted to the woman in front of him. The same woman who was already with them from the beginning. "What can we call you? You looked know our name but we don't know yours!!"

"I'm nobody but just a servant of a God's. My name isn't important," the woman tilted her head, "besides, it's been a long time people wanted to know my name. Do you really want to know mine?"

"Yes!!" Raon cheerfully replied.

"Dongsaeng is right!! We're curious Nya!!"

"Right, right!!!"

On and Hong chimed in a row.

"This great and mighty Dodori also curious, ekhem, ekhem," the pink dragon hold his chin up with a little red face.

"We are also curious!"

"What is your name, My lady?"

"Please tell us!"

Seeing everyone wanted to know, the woman asked, "do you just want to know my name or my colleagues also?"

"All of you, please!" Raon shouted excitedly. His wings flap faster. He looks really cute.

The woman, moved by the cuteness of the plea eyes from all the children's eyes, replied with a monotone tone she has ever since she became a servant with no emotion, "my name was Astachia when I was life. You can just call me Chia."

"It looks like a royalty name, Miss Chia," Queen of Jungle, for the first time spoke loudly.

"It was because I was a firstborn daughter of a well-known businessman until my father was corrupt and his cheating rumor spread. Our family fall into peed of shame. That's it," the woman, Chia, replied nonchalantly without care. That's just an old story.

"Miss Chia, I have a question," Prince Valentino holds up his hand.

"Please," Chia said.

"How you able to become the servant of the God of Sacrifice?"

"We, the servant of His, naturally died because of the sacrifice we made. That was the only condition we could be His servant," the first guy who show himself to them replied, " oh! Pardon me, my name was Banyu when I was life. I died by committing suicide."

"How can committing suicide to become a sacrifice, Mr?" Little Lily Henituse spoke with confusion. Her brother, Basen Henituse, as well as the rest of The entire family, look confused too.

"It was my intention to suicide that counted as a sacrifice, little Lily. Do you get it?" The guy, Banyu, replied with a warm smile on his lip.

But Banyu don't stop right now, he pointed his finger to a woman who set a laptop on a table in front of them, "that woman named was Anggina Salsabila, please called her Anggis. She died because of her illness," the woman who was pointed lifted her gaze to them, nodded a little. Now, his finger moved to a woman and a guy who snapped their finger earlier. "The woman named was Areena, called her Rena. She died by sacrificing her health to some mere event. The guy there named was Althesius, the twin of Anggis who died by a bullet to save his twin, although his twin also died many years later," Banyu just rant his mouth freely with his knowledge about every his co-worker there. After all, some of them know him when they were alive.

"That guy there was gone by the name of Alfan. He died because of desperation from sacrificing his feeling for about 70 years of his life," Banyu continues to introducing his friends, "the twin over there, the smaller one named was Jingga and the others was Senja. One died by illness after getting betrayed, one died because of a car accident."

"Car?" Alberu brow up into a confused look, "may I know what car is, Sir Banyu?"

"Car is like a carriage without a horse, Student-nim. They'll move by an engine," Choi Han decided to explain some modern knowledge he know.

"Correct," Banyu said and continue his introduction, "that guy who has a build-up muscle all over his body was Yoon Jaeyoon and died as a soldier on a battlefield. The two women across Jaeyoon were Lala in ponytail style hair who died in a citizen's rebellion and Zaskia who died because of so much grieve she has after sacrificing her feeling."

Banyu now pointed his finger to the front part where a woman set up a projector, "her name was Han Seo-jin, died by an accident before became a ghost for about a year." Now, his finger pointed at the left door where a servant stood still, "her name was Claudi, died because a false mistake on the unwanted job she had," now his finger pointed at the right door, "that man is the last one, his named was Krealith, a big brother of Anggis and Althesius, died in the seclusion by grieves after he betrayed his sister."

Seeing Banyu already done with his so-call introduction, Chia clapped her hands, "now people, please have a seat at the couches. We'll start the reaction."

"Ms. Chia, may I make a request and ask a question?" Lock raised his hand shyly. Scared to get a rejection.

"Stated your question."

"What is the reason for your death? We already know everyone except you."

"I died because of my other personalities. Is that clear?" Lock actually don't understand but seeing her face darken, not happy with his question, he nodded and continue to ask his request.

"Can we see Young Master-nim condition?" Lock's question makes everyone bright. That is something they also want to know but are too afraid to ask.

As a result of his request, Han Seo-jin tapped his index finger to the projector. Soon, the projector showed them what Cale Henituse condition right now. They saw the red-haired lying on a bed unconsciously with various lights surrounding him. There's a man with a veil on his face standing beside the bed, looked like controlling the light.

"God of Sacrifice," someone mumbled, loud enough to be heard to the entire hall.

"Correct, that's him," Chia waved her hand and Seo-jin tapped her finger again to turn off the recording. "Now, let's focus on the reaction, shall we?"

With that cue, everyone took a seat. With that, every servant there moves to their spot. Seo-jin tapped the projector again, showing them the start of the recording.

Chia smiled a little before returning to her spot behind the couches. Soon, the hall becomes quiet as the recording start.

The reaction start.....

***
This is my first Trash of the Count's Family fanfiction. English is not my mother language so my apologies if there are mistakes in the grammar or typos everywhere. Honestly, I already used Grammarly to help me but it can be always 100% correct. So if you may, you can correct me in the comments. I will appreciate that. Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 34.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...