[Discontinued]π˜Όπ™’π™†π™’π˜Όπ™π˜Ώ...

By venti_supremacy08

π™†π™€π™’π™ž-π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 would happen if the volleyball freak, Kageyama Tobio miraculou... More

pr- prf- pre- pretty
Friends?
introductions and admirers
Jsjksnnx
Left out
Let's study again... only us (pt. 2)
Let's study again... only us(pt. 3)
Im sorry

Let's study again... only us (pt. 1)

1.2K 40 26
By venti_supremacy08

I barely remember anything from the anime but I'll improvise 😎

It was another beautiful day in Karasuno. Students diligently doing their assignments, hanging out with friends, making new friends and all other things students normally do but... there's these two.

Here, you can see two wild anima- students currently sitting in front of each other, seriousness evident on their face, hands laced together with half of their face covered behind it.

"So... do we ask Tsukishima to tutor us or no?..." The ginger asked, confused.

"Why ask me dammit... " The taller one responded irritatedly also confused and with that, silence fell on them making them look like they were thinking but the only thing that was going through their head was just volleyball, volleyball, volleyball, L/N- volleyball and volleyball.

...

"What the hell are you two doing..." A familiar voice snapped them out of their stupidity, already recognizing its irritating sound. As they immediately turned around to ask the person-

"PLEASE TUTOR US-"

"No."

Hinata and Kageyama stayed in their bowing position hearing Tsukishima's reply. A gust of wind also passed by them as if it was mocking them in their pathetic state.

It didn't last long for the both of them to recover as they immediately stood up straight. "Just this once Tsukishima. THIS ONCE, this is volleyball we're talking about! Me and Kageyama need to pass! We need to go to the training caaammmp." Hinata begged, sluring his words at the end and having Kageyama nodding at his statement beside him.

Yamaguchi arrived a second earlier, having to buy beverages for him and his best bud. Already having a gist of what's happening he suggested. "Why dont you guys study by yourself? You're capable of that right?"

Another gust of wind passed by as the two idiots moved their heads to the side, confirming that they can't and also showing again of how stupid they are.

"Why even ask that in the first place... you can already guess from the moment you meet them." Tsukishima said with a smirk, pushing his glasses and adding salt to their wounds. Yamaguchi merely chuckled at his statement.

"SHUT IT YOU JERK!" Kageyama shouted at him out of spite.

"Well then... why don't you guys ask L/N-san?" As Yamaguchi said that, silence was heard for a few seconds.

"NO WE Can't- ehem its just that... we don't want to burden her." Kageyama said with a pout and a tinge of blush. What he said wasn't technically the whole truth, the actual reason is very embarrassing and might dent his pride a little.

"Why not? She's very kind and Yachi-san told me once that L/N-san offered to tutor her when she finds something hard, surely she won't deny you guys right?" Yamaguchi suggested once again trying to convince them. He himself too, will ask you later because even though he's in class 1-4 he still finds particular subjects troublesome- and definitely not trying to hang out with you and seeing your face.

"Okay then. Kageyama let's ask her later!" Kageyama nodded in response to Hinata. "By the way, I'll go with you guys because I also want to polish my understanding on some of the lessons." Yamaguchi added with his usual carefree tone. Excited to go and ask you, as they were about to go, Tuskishima suddenly added something after being silent through out the whole conversation.

"I'll go with you guys."

"Why though! You're already smart, and I wouldn't like you being with us! Blegh!" Hinata exclaimed irritatedly, childishly sticking out his tongue at the end of his statement.

"Shut up. I change my mind, I'll tutor you guys a little..."

...

Kageyama wasn't the type to think about something deeply but his mind was still at the conversation earlier, noticing Tsukishima immediately acting weird when you were mentioned. He thought of all kinds of reasonings but one stuck out to him the most. He glanced at the tall boy and thought-

Does he like- no. There's no way right? He barely even glance at the girls that greet him...

As Kageyama thought about it, his face shifted to an irritated-frustrated one, the one usually on his face so the other three with him thought nothing of it, not even sparing a glance at all. As they arrived infront of the 1-5 entrance, they looked to see that there were only a few students and two of those students were you and Yachi. They could see you guys happily talking.

Flowers and sparkles were around you, putting them in trance.

"Waahh.. L/N-san is as beautiful as ever.." Yamaguchi said in daze, feeling as if he was in cloud nine. "She's so pretty..." Hinata added, hands together, swaying left and right. Kageyama huffed as an agreement, blush coating both his cheeks, eyes still trained at you-

"Snap out of it, we still need to study." Tsukishima said, ruining their moment. Kageyama gave him the side eye noticing the hint of irritation in his voice.

"Ah! Guys, what are you all doing here?" Yachi asked with her usual smile, turning her head to their direction. You almost immediately turned your head too, as you heard Yachi greeting them. Their presence adding excitement in your body unnoticeably— well kageyama noticed and immediately covered half of his face

"Actually, we're here to ask L/N-san to tutor us... w-well, you can join us too Yachi-san!" Yamaguchi said, hastily adding the last statement as he didn't want Yachi to feel left out.
"I was actually asking L/N-san to tutor me earlier!" Yachi added, excitement hinted in her voice as she simply thought of having a group study.

You on the other hand was overwhelmed and overthinking.

How am I suppose to teach them when I cant communicate properly?...

Ahh... what do I do:(...

Yachi, your personal human communication translator, immediately noticed. "Ah— don't worry L/N-san, I'll help translate your words!" Yachi said with pride, stars around her as Hinata and Yamaguchi stared at her with admiration, hoping one day to get to her level. "What are you, her human translator?" Tsukishima asked jokingly at her—

"Yes! And I'm very proud of it Tsukishima-kun!" Yachi immediately responded with pride, her chest puffed out, both hands on her hips as Tsukishima deadpanned at her statement not actually expecting her to proudly agree. "Waaahhh!! That's so cool Yachi-san! Teach me, teach me!"

Hinata said excitingly, wanting to also know how to communicate with you, having Yamaguchi beside him nodding in agreement also wanting to know.

You watch them with a small grin on your face with your overwhelming thoughts already washed away the moment Yachi said that she would help translate your words and gestures. You're really thankful for the girl, she was the first one to understand you and your first ever friend, having her around is just like a blessing because if it wasn't for her you would't have met new people and friends.

'Tap'

As you felt a tap on your shoulder, you look up to see Kageyama. Lately you've notice how he treats you differently than the others— not in a bad way of course. He seems to be more careful with his words, how he looks at you softly, how he's very careful with your personal space, and how he just seems to understand just a little differently than the others, and the thought of it makes your heart flutter—

"L/N-san?.. L/N-san?"

You let out a small gasp as you realized Kageyama has been waving his hand infront of your face and you realized you have been staring at him. You immediately had blush covering your cheeks but Kageyama pretended not to notice as he didn't want you to feel embarrassed.

"Ah sorry... it's just that you got lost there for a sec..." Kageyama said as he rubbed his neck, moving his eyes to the side as he felt flustered by merely having a small conversation with you.

You tilt your head down in embarrassment, moving your head side to side indicating that you were sorry for spacing out and Kageyama, having his unusual fondness and understanding of you, immediately knew. "It's fine, it's fine... it's just that erm- uhh-"

You stared at him waiting for him to finish his statement, Kageyama was fidgeting around as he occasionally made eye-contact with you making him stutter almost everytime as he tries to finish his sentence. With a thought, you grabbed your notebook and immediately wrote something down.

"It's okay Kageyama-kun, you don't have to force yourself."

He intensely blushed at your kind words, feeling his body go stiff, he nodded but he is still determind to finish his sentence as he felt like it'll help you greatly when it's time for the study group. He lets out a breath as he felt himself calm down, he looked at you again, making eye-contact which slightly caught you off gaurd.

"I'll also help translating your gestures and thoughts."

Eh?

Eeeeeehhhh??

He also understands you??? You stood there dumbfounded. It never occured to you that he understands your way of communicating, you thought that he simply guessed— oh, oh... You remembered something... the time where you were about to give up on trying to find a way to join the club.

_______

"Where are you going?.." He asked in an uncharacteristically soft voice and with that you calmed down a bit. You slowly shook off your wrist from his hand to write on your notebook-

"Wait- no, nevermind- you're going home right? Why? We should go home together..."

------

You stood still, debating with yourself whether to tell him why you suddenly left. Fidgeting with your finger, eyes darting around and pursed lips, he could see it all.

"Were you feeling left out?..."

_______

Now that you think about it, he somehow knew why you left... He understood you.

You looked at him wide eyed. You could feel it, you could feel the heat that rushed to your cheeks, you could feel the chummy feeling in your stomach again, and lastly... you could feel your heart beat in a fast pace. As you both stared at each other, you felt as if your surroundings were just all a blur, all kinds of noises blocked except for him.

You could see his stiffness, his dark blush and his oh so beautiful blue eyes that seemed like it only had fondness in it as he stared at you and only you.

And with that... you gave him your biggest smile.

...

Kageyama covered both his face with both hands as steam came out.

"EH— EH! K-KAGEYAMA YOU'RE STEAMING." After what felt like years, the others immediately noticed you both, you were glad that none of them noticed your interaction or else you would also be a steaming mess.

(A/N: you sure?—)

As Hinata shouted, others immediately turned to him feeling heat radiating off him but despite that he manage to utter an 'I'm ok' through his hands still not taking them off his face as he was still processing your beautiful smile into 4k in his brain.

"You better not get sick! We still have volleyball practice this afternoon and we're planning to do the study group after school!"

He hoped so too.

I manage to cram some time and finish the chapter hehee.

This is only the first part as I have a lot of ideas for the study arc, well you might already know what'll happen as I already hinted it on the title 'wink wink'

And also news flash, I dropped my phone in water haha... kms— JUST JOKINNNG

Also look at this Todoroki fanart I did

Follow my insta and twitter yall:DD

inta-> venm_er
twt-> sumsumgucciman

I post all my art there:DD

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And again, idk when i'll post the next as it is exam period in our school and I have a lot of projects to finish so please patiently wait for me:]].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.1K 43
πŠπ€π†π„π˜π€πŒπ€ π“πŽππˆπŽ 𝐗 πŽπ‘πˆπ†πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 γ€γƒ½ο½€β˜½γƒ½ο½€ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„ WHEREIN A GENIUS OF A SETTER, SPE...
16.2K 311 41
βπ“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ”ππ‹πˆπ‚ π„π˜π„, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 π“π–πŽ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑡𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“π–πŽ π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ π‚π‹πŽπ’π„ π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’, ππŽπ“π‡...
192K 8.5K 14
Kageyama finally figures out that he is in love with Hinata. Neither of them have ever been in love before. Kageyama tries to tell his dumbass but d...
123K 6.1K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...