Enchantress

Por Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... Más

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 17

246 22 78
Por Ginnyzyn

Author's POV :

It's been three days since Jenifer left Daniel at hospital uninformed. She couldn't wait to meet him again because she wants to know about his well-being. She was thinking about meeting him in this place but scared of his father. Laying lazily on the bed with Emily sitting beside her she was on the edge of crying.

"Jen, am hungry!". Emily whined but she didn't seem to hear her.

"I am talking to you only, Jen!". Emily nudged her but again she didn't seem to be bothered. Emily sulked and tried to stood up from the bed but Stacy stopped her.

"Here is your breakfast, Em". Stacy handed her a plate of vegetable salad and banana milk along with some dry fruits.

"She is not paying attention to me". Emily whispered and pointed her finger towards Jenifer. Stacy shook her head and hit Jenifer's head with a soft pillow.

"Ouch..". Jen yelped and sat on the bed.

"Finally, someone is back to earth uh?". Stacy mocked her and Emily laughed.

"Enough. I am not in the right mood to fight with you both". Jen frowned and averted her eyes from them.

"Oh, someone is in bad mood". Emily passed a teasing comment.

"Maybe she is in her periods and that's why she's sulking". Stacy joined Em and roasted the poor girl.

"Stacy, am hungry too. Where is my breakfast?". Ignoring their teasing comments Jen asked for food to fill her growling tummy.

"You are not getting any food for that little tummy of yours unless you tell us the reason for your bad mood". Stacy demanded seriously.

"Yes, what's running in this already empty head of yours?". Emily poked her fingers on Jenifer's head and asked her softly.

"Umm... Em... Dani... I mean, Mr. Adams was in hospital". Jen replied sadly.

"What? How do you know?". Emily asked quickly.

"What happened to my teammate?" Stacy was shocked to hear this.

"Someone shot him three days ago and Sean requested me to stay with him at the hospital along with Mr. Adams. That's how I know". She explained them.

"How is he now?". Stacy asked nervously.

"I don't know. I didn't meet him after that but Sean spoke to me yesterday and said Mr. Adams have been discharged from the hospital".

"This much have happened three days ago and you chose to tell us today?". Emily scolded her angrily.

"Why are you scolding her, Em? We even met Mr. Grumpy Peterson and he too didn't tell us. Go and scold him". Stacy defense Jen and hugged her. Jen hugged back her and cried softly.

"You idiot. See, you made her cry". Stacy again yelled at Emily.

"Gosh, Jen. Come here. I didn't mean to sound rude". Emily tried to calm her.

Jen sniffed and pulled away from Stacy's arms. "I wanna meet him, Emily. I wanna know how he is doing. I want to...to...to be with him so badly but am scared". Jen spoke in between her tears.

"Scared? What are you scared about?". Stacy raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"His father, Mr. Alessandro Adams is his name. He is scary". Jen replied slowly wiping her tears.

"What do you mean by he is scary? Did he hurt you in any way?". Emily questioned so.

Then Jennifer told them about how Daniel's father behaved with her and everything that happened in the hospital.

"Shit... You must have slapped him hard on his face instead of walking outside of the room silently". Stacy shook her head and gritted her teeth in anger for treating her friend like that.

"I'd have done that if only he wasn't Mr. Adams father". Jen replied calmly.

"So what if he is his father?". Stacy narrowed her eyes at Jen.

"Mr. Adams asked me to wait outside already and he might not like if I'd have slapped his father. Also, he stood up for me against his father. So practically, someone have set him right". Jen spoke and smiled in tiny.

"Wait... Why do you care so much about Mr. Adams likings and why he stood up for you?". Emily questioned Jen suspiciously and instead of replying her Jen blushed and covered her face with a pillow.

"Are you blushing? Fuck, what are we missing?". Stacy pulled the pillow away from Jen and narrowed her eyes.

"Stan... Em... Mr. Adams is so sweet with me and I....I.... I kind of like him". Jen finally let them know about her feelings.

"Since when this happened?". Emily squealed happily.

"Do you remember their Ninth Business Anniversary?". Jen asked Emily.

"Don't tell me that he fucked you at the backstage during the party!". Stacy blurted out as usual.

"No...no... He's a gentleman, Stacy. On the dance floor, Mr. Adams expressed his feelings and asked me to stay with his forever". Saying this Jen blushed hard.

"You culprit!". Emily squealed once again and pulled Jen for a hug. "I am happy for you, love. Mr. Adams is the right match for you". She confessed honestly.

"I am happy too. Propose him already". Stacy chirped.

Suddenly Jenifer's face fell and she looked sad. "Don't worry, Jen. Don't take other words into your mind. I truly believe in Mr. Adams. He is the finest and a true gentleman. He will never let you down at any cost". Emily assured Jenifer.

"Emily is right. Now stop crying and go meet him at his place". Stacy beamed.

"I am scared to go alone. Go with me Stacy, please!". Jen whined.

"No. Never. That mansion is like a haunted house to me because Mr. Grumpy lives there. If he will see me there, he will pull my leg purposely". Stacy shook her head and laid down on the bed and covered herself with duvet completely.

Jenifer nudged Emily for help. "I am sorry too, Jen. I can't go with you. My back really hurts and I need a rest". Emily too denied to accompany her and Jen become sad. Noticing her sadness, Emily decided to trigger Stacy to go with her.

"Jen, did you notice that the great Nicole is scared of Sean?". Emily laughed teasingly and winked at Jenifer.

"Fuck off, Em. I am not scared of anyone. Especially not that grumpy". Stacy spoke from inside of her duvet.

"It's okay, Stacy. No need to act. Your mask have already came off". Emily again mocked her.

"Damn. Okay. I will go with her. Now stop getting on my nerves". Stacy pushed off the duvet and stood up from the bed.

Immediately Jenifer squealed and jumped out of the bed. "Haha, thank you love. Come, let's go". Jen chirped and dragged Stacy out of the dorm. On seeing Stacy being dragged by Jen happily, Emily burst into laughter.

Both of them reach Daniels mansion and was welcomed by Alison warmly. She walked them inside and offered them a drink as they sat on the couch in the living room.

" So what can I do for my favorite girls?". Alison asked with a smile.

"Umm... Ma'am, we are here to visit your son, Mr. Adams. I've met him in the hospital the other day". Jen replied her hesitantly.

"That's so sweet of you, honey. Well, his room is in the top left to the corridor. You both can go and meet him and I will join after finishing my morning chores". Alison informed them gently and walked inside the kitchen.

"Jen, you go. I'll wait here. Have your time with him alone". Stacy winked at her and rushed her to go. Hesitantly Jen stood up and marched towards his room.

Daniel Adam's POV :

I was in a deep sleep covered myself completely with my duvet. A sudden sharp cold breeze brushed my rough skin when someone pulled the duvet down my face. I stirred in my sleep when a soft hand ran through my hair. I leaned into the touch because that someone started giving me a head massage slowly.

"Mmmm.... that feels so good". I muttered in my sleep.

I felt a hot breathe blew into the ear and it tickled my skin. I stirred more and tried to get back to sleep. But again I felt someone touching my cheeks and ran their finger through my jawline and my shoulders. When that finger reached my bare chest, i opened my eyes and cursed because how real my dream looks like.

"Jen, let me sleep. Since the day I met you, you are not letting me sleep". I yelped in a sleepy tone and again closed my eyes. This is what she does to me every single night since I met her.

Why she always appears in my dream and not in reality?

When I again closed my eyes, I felt her soft lips brushing on my forehead gently. I smiled in my sleep. "My love, you ran away that day and now kissing me in my dreams uh?". I whispered again and heard someone chuckles beside me.

I got alarmed and opened my eyes to see Jenifer sitting beside me on my bed with huge smile on her face. I rubbed my eyes to brush off the sleep. This wasn't a dream. She is real and sitting beside me on my bed, in my room, with me. I gently poked my one finger on her arm to check if she is real. She giggled and softly adjusted few hair strands from my forehead.

Fuck... She is real!

"Jen!". I called her name blankly.

"Still confused? You want me to prove you that am real?". She teased me.

I happy smile appeared on my face and I shook my head. "What I ever did to deserve a morning kiss from these lips?". I gently brushed her lower lips with my thumb. She blushed and pushed my hand away.

"What kiss are you talking about Mr. Adams? It might be your dream". She started to tease me as usual.

"Oh really? Then let me show how you kissed me in my dream". I brought my hand to the back of her head and pulled her to me. Then placed a kiss on her forehead softly.

She closed her eyes and smiled in tiny. With a grin, I cupped her cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose. She is a blushing mess now and tried to pull away from me. But I held her face still in my hands and looked into her eyes.

"Why did you leave me in the hospital without even letting me know?". I asked her and she lowered her eyes. I bit my lips and kissed her cheeks, which made her look into my eyes again. "I am sorry for my father's behaviour, Jen. Do you hate me because of that?". I asked her carefully.

She smiled and placed her hands on mine which is now on her cheeks. "Does my kiss felt like I hate you, Mr. Adams?".

I shook my head and touched her forehead with mine. "What am gonna do with you, little girl?". I asked her with a love filled heart and she chuckled.

"Mr. Adams?" Out of nowhere she called me.

"Mmmm... Yes, love?". I asked her with still touching her forehead with mine and closed my eyes.

"Love?". She questioned me as if I spoke a lie.

"You are". I confessed honestly and pulled away from her.

She blinked her big eyes and suddenly hugged me tightly. "Woahhh! What happened Jen?". I laughed.

She nuzzled even more closer to me and hid her face into my neck. Her hands circled my shoulders and she whispered. "I missed you, Mr. Adams".

I felt satisfied just by her words. The mere thought of she wanting me and missing me is giving me goosebumps.
"How much did you miss me, Jen?". I asked her to fill my ego.

"Umm... I don't know how much but I googled your picture". She replied as if it's nothing and I burst into laughter.

"Seriously, Jen? You googled my picture because you miss me?". I pulled her cheeks softly and kissed the corner of her mouth. She shivered and gave me a small nod. "If you missed me that much, then why didn't you try to meet me?". I asked out of curiosity.

"I wanted to meet you but was scared because of your....umm...". She shuttered.

I understood that she's scared of my father. For this, I will hate him ever more from today. "You don't have to be scared of anyone my love. My doors are always opened for you, only for you. Whenever you miss me or feels like seeing me, just give me a call and I'll be there for you in a minute". I assured her.

"But...". She hesitated.

"But what, Jen?". I asked her in confusion.

"I don't have your number to make a call". She stated the fact and I chuckled.

"I've your number. I'll text you later, okay?". I promised her.

"How do you got my number?". She asked me with wide eyes.

I chuckled again. " Stole it from your mighty brother". She laughed and hugged me again. This time I circled my arms her waist and pulled her closer to me. "I want you this close to me, Jen. It's like a torture to spend my every night only thinking about you and couldn't do anything with you". I blurted out my emotions.

"What you wanna do with me?" She asked me without breaking the hug. I can sense a hint of playfulness in her voice.

I groaned and tightened my hold on her waist. "More than you could ever imagine".

She pulled away and faked a frown. "I will complaint to my brother if you do anything to me, Mr. Adams". She warned me teasingly.

I shook my head and laughed at her warning comment. "Try me, Jen. No one could stop me when I start doing things to you. It's just that am waiting for a right time". I winked at her and pulled my duvet to cover my lower region because I was turned on just by the thought of having her beneath me.

She averted her eyes from mine and blushed. "Stop scaring me and tell me". She asked out of me.

Oh my love is scared to make love to me? Mmmm... Interesting!

I laughed. "Tell you what?". I asked in confusion.

"Did you miss me too?". She bit her lips hesitantly.

I released a breath and tugged her lips free from her teeth. "Don't make me kiss your lips senseless. You are really testing my patience". I groaned.

She smiled and hit me on my chest softly. "Tell me, did you miss me too?". She asked me again with hope in her eyes.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "Yes I did missed you damn much. I thought of coming and meeting you in person, but my mom wouldn't let me move an inch until my wounds cure. I never missed anyone this much before and don't ever leave me like that again. Without you am nothing, Jen". I cupped her cheeks with my one hand and touched her nose with mine.

She smiled and leaned in. "Not planning to leave you in this lifetime, Mr. Handsome". She promised me and I laughed at the nickname she gave me.

__________________♡♡♡_______________

This Daniel is the sweetest 😭

How is this Chapter buddies?

Please Vote and comment♡

Yours
Ginny !!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

142K 3.2K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...
21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...