The Secrets we hid in the nig...

By NataliaRomanoff202

♡ Dark! Frank Castle // OC , AU ♡ ~~~~~~~~ All kit spencer (kitkat) wanted was to lay her mother to rest an... More

Introduction
The Pilot ( My deadly departed )
Scene 1 - Alias Investigations
Scene 2 - One Batch, Two Batch

Scene 3 - Let us live, Since we must die.

27 0 0
By NataliaRomanoff202

"I would be a liar if I said I'd never given much thought to how I would die. How it would feel or where it would be and who would find me.
Clearly I'm no stranger to pain, but this.. this felt different not because I just been impaled by a cold steel blade but because for the first time in a long time I'm not in love with the person who makes me bleed an my skin black and blue.
A nice... a nice.. a.. a nice change of ...pace, I .. I thin.."

He carried her bridal style, franks chest was warm against her body, and she drew it in against her skin while she was beginning to be cold to the touch almost lifeless.

"Come on... stay with me, stay... with me." He screamed out running towards the door of the hospital. Kits blood was gushing from her lower stomach in rays of red, maroon and black as like from a shark infested waterfall.

She was shaking, cold with fear on the inside and fevered skin clammy on the outside.
"Mami?" She asked, in a whimpering through clenched teeth.
Her arms wrapped around her stomach covered in her very own opaque red fluid trying to keep the pressure on the gushing wound that was seeping in between her fingers and oozed under her hands. It spreading onto franks shirt.

His whole body was shaking, trying to calm himself and withdrew, angry.
Staring down at kits stilled face, looking as cold and lifeless as a statue.

"Help!" He shouted, his jaw clenched.

As he caught up to a ambulance that was in front of the emergency room entrance just as attendants were closing up the truck for the night.

Two EMTs rushed to their side.

"Hey you alright man, what happened?" One asked.

"I got a women... here... just.. take her!"
Franks face was scarlet red, partly from carrying kits body miles away from the bar. His voice becoming hoarse from all the shouting he did towards those who were only trying to help.

"She was stabbed... in the abdomen"
"Hurry!"

"Activate the trauma team and get backboards, blood and saline if you can find them." The other ordered.

Frank paced into the emergency room, kit still in his arms and anger rippling through him.

"We got a unconscious, female with a abdomen injury."

He woke kit with a touch to her cheek as he laid her flat on gurney. "Hey, I... I got you. It's okay.. I got you." He repeated softly, and hesitantly, her groans echoed. Feeding the anger burning through him.

"Mami.." kit cried out again, grunting.
The room was spinning like a merry go round. While black spots consumed her sight losing Frank in the dark haze of her after shock beginning to seize her body.

Two emergency room doctors rushed to their side,
"Decreased breathing sounds on the left heart line," said one of the doctors,

The other, on the opposite side of kit. "Possibility penetrating, multiple contusions. She's losing a lot of blood."
Both in haste, running down the hall to get kit in her own room and into surgery.

"Sir, What's the patients name?" Asked a nurse,

"I .. I don't know, she never told me"
All Frank wanted to do was to wipe away the taint of kits blood from his clothing and skin.

"Age, date, a birth. Literally anything." the nurse asked again.

"She said she was close to thirty, she's not from around here."

The nurse lead him to a secluded wash room an left him to be alone.

Frank stared at his bloody hands over the sink, throwing himself down and squeezed his head, furious that this keeps happening.
As if the universe has it out for him be in and only in constant pain and suffering for the end of times.

Kit laid cold an still in surgery, under general anesthesia. The conversation of the surgeons going in and out her ear like a freight train, going in and out a tunnel.

"She lost a good bit of blood but it's controllable, let's try to get her to the floor, into icu tonight."

Kit woke to the early daylight streaming in through the shades in the hospital room.
Pain spiraling through her as she tried to push herself up finding Frank deep asleep in a chair beside her bed.

Trying to stand up from it, ripping the IV out her arm, kit, covering her mouth, screamed again in misery as pain seared through her stomach and legs.
Slowly walking over to the mirror that hang on the door, lifting her gown up and examining the knife scar now left on her.

"They said your abdominal wall will be very sore from the knife wound."

Kit turned and flinched, to see Frank has woken up. The unexpected agony plummeted into her as she moved her body around quickly.
Frank ran to her as she nearly collapsed into his arms.
Kit held tight to his shoulders while franks strong hands caught her by the waist, gripping her, drawing her close in a gentle caress.

For a moment he simply gazed into her eyes, drawing a deep breath.

Kit sink her fangs into her lips unable to stand the unbearable weight of her life crumbling among herself in a torturous unbearable ways.

He held her close, silently, taking small steps back to the bed an laying her down once again.
Now noticing the bouquet of white, pink and orange, yellow daffodils next to her as she slept.
"You bought me flowers?" She asked,

"I'm a old fashion type of guy" he replied, sitting back down in one of those hard unfolded chairs that you would sit on at a boring child's birthday party.

"You know you don't have to be here. This isn't my first rodeo." She smirked.

"Look lady, what's your deal, why are you here?"
He asked, stretching himself through out the seat.
"Running from the law, leave some guy at the alter, or did you just decide that you wanted to die?"

Kit was taken aback for a moment, not ready to be interrogated so early in the morning.
"I... I wish it was one of those, if I'm being honest here and no it's not any of that. What's with the third degree?"

"Miss, I got a ransacked broken down bar and a blood soaked shirt, my favorite I may add. As well a Jane doe on my hands"

"On your hands? I said you could leave. Your just some stranger"

"A stranger who saved your ass, your welcome."

"Well thanks, you can leave now."

"Actually I can't, you're under my supervision now, as promised by the doctors."

"What doctor?"

There was a soft knock at the door that interrupted their conversation.
"I think he means me."
Kit shook her head and twisted to face the door, a petite brunette with large brown eyes an a bright sunny smile stepped onto the floor.
"Hi, I'm Dr. Claire Temple and I'm going to be looking after you for today"

"And why am I under his supervision." Asked kit, becoming more annoyed by the second.

"Your not from around here, no name no nothing and I wouldn't be letting one of my patients go without them being in safe hands."

"He's safe hands," she pointed, her eyes were wide and green like a grassy patch of grass in palm spring.
"You do know this happened in his establishment." Kit explained.

"I understand that, but you can't be alone in the first few days of healing." She revealed.

"I'm sorry, what?" Kit sat back up quickly ignoring the pain for minute, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. How did her life ultimately turn into this she thought.
"Your telling me I have to stay with this guy. Is that legal? That doesn't seem legal."

Frank rose from his seat and began to pace the room. Annoyed with kits constant arguing that he finally hit a wall inside himself.
"Hey, you can go back to your lonely cold hotel room, fine by me." Frank shrugged his shoulders and continued to pace up and down.

"Maybe I will. I've done it before I can do it again!" Kit flipped the blanket over and off herself, biting her cheeks and holding her tongue as she tried to pull herself up with one hand an the other over her stomach.

"Now, let's not. Look, Ms?" She asked, pausing kit in her place an laying her back down.

"It's Evita, actually.. it's no, sorry." Kit stumbled over her words, not sure to reveal herself for paperwork or just blatantly lie.

"Señorita, ¿está en peligro?"
- (miss, are you in danger?)
Asked Claire, quickly switching from english to spanish to make kit feel more comfortable with her new situation.

"No," kit chuckled lightly with a hint of sarcasm. "Hay alguien aquí que no quiero saber que estoy aquí es todo, pero soy Kit Spencer"
- ( There's someone here I don't want to know that I'm here is all but it's Kit Spencer)

"Vale, Sra. Spencer, Frank es uno de mis amigos más queridos. Y es amado por la comunidad aquí. Y de mujeres a mujeres, le prometo que no le hará ningún daño a su cuidad."
-(Okay, Ms. Spencer, Frank is one of my dearest friends and is loved by the community here and women to women, I promise you no harm will come to you in his care.)

"Bien." - (fine.)
"Oh, one more thing. Is Dr. Erik lehnsherr here by any chance." Kit questioned.

"Not at the moment, are you a patient of his?" She asked, standing in the doorway.

"Something like that, just never-mind."
Clair left kit to rest for the time being but with that, not much resting was taken place with Frank still in the room disrupting her peace.

"Gotta big mouth kit, I'd watch out for that." Said Frank, as he stood by the window and listened without turning round.

"What's that's supposed to mean, and you obviously understood everything we just said. Great."
She turned her head to watch Frank.

Her eyes began to travel over him, to the way his hair was sleek back in frustration to the way he starts to rub the growing stubble on his chin.
His arms were crossed, and his t-shirt stretched a bit loosely across his thick back and shoulders. While his gaze was out towards the desert-willow trees that started to bloom with his large form, tense and still.

"Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out but I guess."

"Look, I'm trying to keep a low profile right now so if you mind."

"Actually, I don't, because if you wanted to keep a low profile you wouldn't haven't gotten yourself in this mess."
He sank back into the chair and let out a long sigh. His legs spread out an opened.
The lining of his pants traced over the length of his manhood, hard to miss in a quick glance. Clear as day an right in your face especially with the way he sat down.
"Also, what do you want with Erik." He asked.

"You know him?" Kit asked, unable to look frank directly without having his shaft be her center of attention.

"Back in the day I did, we don't talk as much now. What gives."

"He's... I just need some things answered is all, personal stuff."
She spread the blanket and laid-back down, pulling part of it over her body. Clutching the blanket to her breast an stared at the ceiling.

"You should probably cut your losses and head back home." Frank concluded.

Kit looked back over to him, absolutely dumbfounded but made no move to stop him.
"Why should I? I got freaking stabbed for christ sake. You think I'm going back without getting what I want. "

"Look sweetheart, Erik isn't who he says he is, okay. Just leave it at that"
He couldn't blame her for looking incredulous after his ominous warning.

"If you say so but this is my issue not yours so how about you butt out."

Frank stood an kicked the chair back, irritated, mumbling something as he went to the hallway leading to the vending machines.

"What did you say!?" Kit yelled.

"I said that your a pain in the ass!" Frank yelled back, as he stood in the doorway.

"Well, it gets one to know one asshole!" She jabbed in exasperation.

Kit grabbed and fluffed a pillow an threw it over her face. Screaming into it at the top of her lungs to an empty room, her green eyes large and wild.
Her muffled screams can still be heard from down the hall.
An as she pulled away from the pillow she is met with frank... again, silently standing beside the door. His features were stoic, his face hard.

"Hey, how do you like your coffee." He asked.

When she looked up at him, her expression was confused. One minute she was the bane of his existence the next he's asking how she likes her coffee.
"Extra cream and three sugars, I don't really care." She responded.

"Three sugars, really?" He judged.

Kit eyebrows pinched together rather quickly at his idiotic response.
"Are you really judging me right now with the state I'm in."

In a quiet room with no one looking on, she managed to get out of bed again an walk over in search of her blood stained jacket.
Looking through each pocket an cut she was successful in finding her very last cigarette.
Which could've probably prevented everything she went through up till now.
She quickly jabbed it into her mouth, just simply having it between her lips not even yet lit was euphoric enough for her.

"What are you doing now?" Frank snorted, as he strolled back into the room with two steaming cups of coffee's in both hands.
His eyes fixated on her perfectly round butt that was visible from her open gown and the swinging of her messy uncombed dark ivory white locks.

"I'm trying to find the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, what you think I'm doing." She mumbled, the cigarette resting in the corner of her lips.

"Maybe this is a sign to quit." He suggested, gesturing one of the cups towards her.

"I'll quit when my own mother rises from the ashes and flicks it out my hand, for now you could give me a light or something."

"I ain't giving you shit, go back to bed."

"I beg your pardon, no one tells me what to do unless we're sleeping together. An that's very much. Not. You. So how about you... hush."

He stared down at the injured kitten, an smirked, slowly lowering his head down to hers as he placed down the cups.
His fingertips lightly touching her lips, they were warm and firm. Pulling out the cigar that was placed between them an placing it in his.

Her curvaceous body was close enough for her breasts to rub his arm when she breathed out.

"Look lady," His eyes mocked her. "The faster you heal the faster you'll never have to see me again." He murmured.

She leaned her head back and looked up at him, like she wanted to eat the words. Fumbling with the string that hang from her gown.
"Well, when you put it like that then, let me just mosey on over here to this comfy area." She smirked, picking up one of the cups and taking a sip.

Immediately beginning to cough and gag, the awkward intensity of before erased as kit was unable to get enough air at a time to fill her lungs.
"Is there whiskey in this?" She asked, bent over, wheezing.

Frank chuckled, "Oh, yeah, that's mine."
He switched out the cups, rightfully giving kits hers.
Warmth invaded her face as she drank the most perfect cup of coffee she ever had tasted. No one except her mother had ever come close but she wasn't gonna give Frank the satisfaction of being a good coffee maker.

She lifted the blankets and crawled back into the bed. Setting the cup on the side table as she shifted herself comfortably.
Picking the hair off her neck and sighing, she comb through it with her fingers and braid it into the customary fishtail braid that she would do sometimes before bed to reduce the chances of tangles and knots.

An rolled over on her side and hugged one of the pillows, melting into the bed, swiftly, but slowly falling into a slumber.
Trying to concentrate away from the pain on fond memories like going to the annual Louisiana State Fair with aunty Carol an aunt Maria an her mother.

How aunty Carol would try to not let her notice that she had let her win at the water gun games even though it was really obvious that she did.
How aunt Maria would hold her so tight because she was scared of going on the roller coasters alone. Even buying her the biggest candy apple she could find with coconut shavings but regretting it soon after because kit mother had packed a lunch with them and didn't want kit all hyped up on sugar.

She drifted rather quickly into an uncomfortable doze only to awake to a loud smacking of wet lips heard behind her.
Kit eyes snapped open and sat upright, painfully, reaching for a pillow to throw.
"Can you chew even lou-" she halts herself, couldn't believe what she was seeing.
"Are you eating a tuna packet?" Kit asked.

"You wants some?" Frank offered, as he slurred around a mouthful of lemon pepper mixed tuna.

She rolled her eyes and dropped back onto the pillow. "No I don't want tuna, where does one even get tuna. Never-mind, maybe some peace an quiet at the very least or a lighter."

"I'm not giving you a damn lighter, quit it with that. I'll try to not chew so loud your highness."

"So your just a pick an choose type of guy,"

He rolled his eyes an continued eating.

Kit threw the blanket back over herself but eventually there was a soft knock at the door again interrupting her resting.
"Knock, knock, is everyone decent?"

"Can no one sleep in this town." Kit murmured in a frustrated tone.

"Seems like Frank has made himself at home."

"If by at 'home' you mean eating like a pig then you really gotta look in the mirror lady."

"Kit, I have some personal questions to ask you resulting with your injuries."

"Okay?.." kit said in a concerned tone.

"It says here you have a mild fracture rib that's been in remission for a few months now on your left and a slight bit of head trauma."

"But Frank says he caught you right when collapsed."

"I will ask you again. Are. You. In. Danger?There's many resources here that can he-"

An with a displeased growl, kit threw herself back down into the bed, interrupting Claire as she stared directly up towards the ceiling.
"Look lady, I'm fine. I'm.... I'm a private investigator and those came from being... a clumsy... photographer, okay."
She explained giving her a thumbs up sign and a halfhearted smile.
"And I understand your concern but I am fine, truly. I just want to sleep."

"I just need to check your vitals and I'll be on my way."
Claire smiled as she walked over and studied the micro in her hand, that monitored her vitals. Noticing the discolored in kit nails and her obvious uneasiness, she decided the following.
"We sampled some of your blood in order to find a match and do you smoke by any chance?" She asked, reading her papers she had clipped to a silver board. "There was a heavy amount of tobacco found in your system."

"Not.. really."

"Liar.." Frank coughed out in his fist.

Kit, snapping her neck around back towards him "Whistle blower!" She yelled heatedly.
As she nibbled on her lower lip, thinking furiously of how much she wanted to pummel his face in.

"She was just begging on her hands and knees for a lighter like she was some crack whore on the side of the road."

"Can you call security." Grabbing Clair other wrist that held her personal walkie talkie, pressing every button she can to send a guard quickly to her.
"Security! Security! I need security here to escort this fucking piece of lard ass." She yelled in his face as she spoke into the radio.

Ripping it out of kits hand, Claire seemingly had enough. "Okay, okay. Everyone just calm down." Her voice was stern an hard, like her mothers.
Flashing back to the time when she was only seven or eight years old and started beating on Sam who took the last Scooby-Doo push pop when clearly kit wanted it. Saving up her allowance the next time the ice cream man came around.
Her mother wasn't happy, she couldn't believe her sweet angel would succumb to violence for a silly little ice cream.

"Kit I advise you take it easy an maybe double down on the smoking for now." Laying a hand on her shoulder. Claire spoke.

"And Frank... just shut up, your not making this any easier than it should be." She continued.

Kit laughed and arched a brow at him.

"That means you to miss." Clair turned back around to her.
"I'll be back again later but for now, you'll rest and he'll shut up."

"Thank ... you.." Kit breathed out in defeat.

The room has been quiet for some time now, still no sign of sleep in sight.

Frank head shots up as if he heard a large explosion, "What did you say, I didn't hear you." The apology was so sweetly uttered, he didn't know how to respond.

"Never-mind, goodnight."

"No I'm serious, I didn't hear you." Frank stood straight up

"I said... thank... you." Kit murmured through her teeth."Thank you for not leaving me behind to get plastered by that guy." Peeling the dead skin around her nails, kit peeked from the corner of her eyes to Frank.

Massaging his neck,
"I mean it's common sense really, you see a lady in trouble your only thought is to get her out."

"You would think it was... but it isn't, trust me."   She shook her head and sighed as she laid back down.
"So tell me something, where's the fast way out of this building?" She joked, staring at the ceiling.

"Ma'am, I am not letting you leave. Keep talking like that I'll have Clair come back an slip you some sleeping pills."

Kit turned questioning eyes on Frank, who shook his head in disbelief. "Jesus, you ever heard of a joke."

"Well if it was a joke I would be laughing. Did I laugh?" He asked, looking up at her through his eyebrows. "No, I didn't."

"You seem familiar though, your eyes." She rolled over a bit to face him, squinting slightly in the sunlight.

"There brown, nothing to it."

"No, there's more.. don't worry, I can figure it out sooner or later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.7K 27
NOMINATED FOR THE WATTYS 2019 COMPLETE|| Wattpad Recommenced Story website: www.pleasefanceeme.com // He was magnificent. Exceptional. More than her...
280K 11.4K 83
🥇 The Amby Awards 2023, Romance 🥇 The GrandLibrary Awards, 2022, Romance 🥇 The Writer's Recognition Awards, 2021, Romance 🥇 The BooksAndBeyond 20...
39 0 17
Sixteen-year-old Meg O'Brien has always been different. But growing up as the oldest child of her very practical cattle ranching parents has not alwa...
513K 9.7K 94
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...