sinful watchers.

By stqrlverr

" have you seen that Twitter video yet? " . ━━━━━ ( SINFUL WATCHERS ) 〨 ❛ k . akaashi x fem... More

|| ♯ › 〉🐚
¹ MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
² SURPRISING FRIENDSHIPS
³ MASKED BOND
⁴ SUBTLE TEMPTATION
⁵ GOD'S DEFEAT
⁶ HIT RECORD BABYBOY
⁷ POOR BOY! HE'S STUNNED
⁸ GIRL WITH TWO SELVES
⁹ DARLING, LISTEN TO ME
¹⁰ PUNISHED BY A PRETTY BOY
¹¹ SWEET TIES OF WHITE
¹² GOD'S COUNTER-ATTACK
¹³ ONLY ROOM FOR TWO
¹⁴ GO DATE ANGEL-FACE
¹⁶ NEVER HELP THE DEVIL
¹⁷ LOYAL FOLLOWER IWAIZUMI
¹⁸ WHEN THERE'S DARKNESS
¹⁹ THERE IS LIGHT
²⁰ DIRTY HABITS DIE HARD
COMPLETE

¹⁵ KISS ME GOODBYE

5.4K 174 103
By stqrlverr

━゙┆CH xv. KISS ME GOODBYE.

ꜜ¡ warning/s   "lengthy smut" and references from previous chapters ¡ꜜ

"DO YOU EVEN deserve this?" Y/n mused, grazing the clean edge of Akaashi's jaw with the gentle pad of her thumb.

Whilst blanketed beneath the night's observance, He had assured his temporary lover - an intelligent woman whose hazardous soul and cunning charm prodded Akaashi's stoic heart - he were fully content with being drowned beneath her deathly wave.

However the tide that had latched onto his old naivety and clung too tightly suddenly prepared to loosen it's ties upon noting a bright girl whose lips were sketched with God's finest ink and silk strands sewn with his own bare hands.

He opted not to respond, clasping his skinny fingers around her limp wrist. Y/n silently observed how he pecked the inside of it, captivated by her opaque veins tangled below. Glum blue eyes curtained behind his hooded lids remained conscious of her lurking stare.

Having pulled her arms to rest aboard his shoulders, his top lip brushed her Cupids bow which had remained shimmery from the residue of minuscule speckles stirred within the glittery gloss she swore by.

"I'm kissing you like it's the last..." his murmur titillated her bottom lip, a feathery moan tickling his in return.

Y/n hadn't need to affirm his statement. Akaashi was a smart boy.

"More." she ushered out amidst Akaashi shedding her oversized top, skimming two of his fingers down the valley of her breasts but getting barred from pursuing further by the blue fabric of her bra; a mere habit.

Pristine azure cupped her breasts, identical to how chaotic waves assisted lone surfers when soaring through ripples of refreshing caves of aqua.

"I want —" He stopped and tore his fingers through the untamed mess of his hair. "Forget what I want." His voice lowered itself. "What do you want?".

"You to fuck me." No other could surpass his level of devotion.

She then dared to ask: "Do you remember?" as his hands no longer radiated warmth but rather a stranger's shuddering chill, roaming around the curves her body offered. The same paths she knew he was prepared to forget for Miss Heaven Sent.

Akaashi's chest bumped into hers. His palms swayed the small hairs around her body before settling on the dip of her lower back; a jaded flashback projected beneath his heavy lids of when his tongue danced down her spine, a glistening trail of his tongue's weep left behind.

"Non existent colours," she struggled to breathe out once he hastily began his articulate painting, decorating his final canvas with the confidence of his planned kisses.

"Do you now see me in colours that exist?" She asked biting her busted lip as hesitation lingered.

This was a moment of vulnerability. A heinous plead for a statement of honesty to purge his metrical tongue and to answer with nothing but that sought for honesty.

His ministrations paused with the hickey now deeply engraved, a dollop of lavender blossomed upon her chest.

He backtracked and retraced his journey of wet splotches. By pressing a kiss upon the shallow pit dug between her bruised collar bones, he continued up the column of her neck, coating every irregular cloud of vivid scarlet with moisture until his tongue swiped the seams of her velvet lips .

Between her parted thighs hiked his fingers, brushing the lace of her underwear yet she closed her thighs along with his touch.

Akaashi lowly answered: "No, and I don't think I ever will.".

It's not as if Y/n acquired his assurance. However, confirmation that he hadn't viewed her doused in a black, violent and heart-wrenching spillage of the Devil's rhymes was a divulgence she appreciated.

"Go ahead," Y/n murmured in referral to Akaashi removing her bra.

He obliged, reluctantly. Being captivated by the fancy fabric bunched within his clenched fist almost diminished his desire to spoil her body.

He made quick work of his own shirt, letting it drop and lay forgotten by their feet. She admired how stark his chest appeared and thought of how considerate it'd be of her to ravage him one last time — a final showcase directed at those who opposed the idea of them tumbling into bed together in the first place. Their lacklustre attempts to lacerate the pair's ravelled figures ineffectual up till now.

It wasn't until Akaashi was toppled over Y/n on his bed that he continued peppering kisses down south of her squirming body, the trail repetitive yet startled her flutters awake.

They also decided to start recording. The phone clutched tightly within Y/n hand captured every move made by Akasshi and his lips, lens somewhat zoomed in to refrain from revealing his identity.

From his lips to now his hands, the camera followed. He placed his palm atop her pelvic bone before his fingers snuck between her divided thighs and massaged her sensitive region through the thin thong she adorned. Moisture drenched the material and her breath quietly hitched when he gently pinched her clit.

"Are you going to be loud for me?" He asked as both hands slid up her legs until his index fingers hooked around her skimpy underwear, lethargic when withdrawing them.

Y/n scoffed "When am I not?", throbbing cunt beautifully exposed.

"I wasn't expecting an answer from those lips." an amused grin toyed with the corners of his own lips whilst witnessing her dominant desire flare.

"You're being cocky." A firm yank of his hair patched his sight onto her. He sucked on his teeth in a weak attempt to mask his audible moan, lips pursed from the abrupt pain rooted in his scalp.

One thing she was absolutely certain about was Akaashi had lost his privilege to invade certain areas of her body, his protectors vile opinions tatted all over in vibrant ruby.

She swore she identified the felt-tip of a chunky marker slash her abdomen, the thick tip almost compressed due to the overwhelming pressure aimed onto her skin and in retaliation for ever tempting Akaashi to bite the Devil's tail.

"I can't help it when I'm the only one who knows what you want." He spoke, mouth far too close to her vagina despite knowing her request for tonight.

Still, the girl sniggered, "Well you won't after this, will you?".

Once again it was Akaashi who lacked a response, too adamant to confirm the nearing reality aloud. Neglecting her truths, he instead retrieved the phone and displayed how his fingers traced along her folds painfully slow before his thumb and index finger pushed them apart.

"Don't waste time." Is all she shakily ordered and he complied, gifting her pussy a lousy slap of disappointment had her gasp and legs twitch.

His striking face hovered millimetres away from coaxing her into yet another shameful kiss.

Little, innocent servants of the devil glued to the radius of her irises recklessly played with matches; the prettiest sparks Akaashi had ever and would ever witness in his lifetime.

"I need you," she carelessly admitted, hot air caressing his plush lips that had been tarnished swollen red.

Those words accompanied her hands grab his crotch, fingers rubbing his erection until he witnessed dots of ivory swarm his vision.

Akaashi groaned, snapping his hips forward and chasing after her contact. His nails discovered her waist and bit down on her flushed-self. The camera witnessed it all, Akaashi refused to leave out anything.

"Take them off," he groaned, "Take them off for me, please.".

The next sequence of movements were almost a blur. Akaashi watched her deprived cunt drool for him, prepared to accommodate his length like always. Just like her, he wasn't bearing any better. The pulsating head of his cock oozed pre-cum.

"I hate when you keep me waiting..." faded into a light gasp as he thrusted himself into her.

Her walls immediately contracted around his invasive shaft, tightening from the abrupt movement of them welcoming him back.

She inhaled sharply, complicated eyes fluttering close. Out past her pretty lips tumbled riddles of magic. She spoke the language of the universe even the stars understood, angels unhappy with their intrigue surrounding the girl known for destructing the purest of humans.

"Just focus on me tonight, one last time love," He breathlessly let out. Impatience to gain a handful of the fallen angel caged between him and his bed explained why his hand was undecided on where to rest.

It was the sudden heat infiltrating through the blue halls of her veins that tripped her ability to think properly. The scorching bursts of infatuation fizzing inside her belly further ignited her shameless sounds of delight.

Her fingers lazily dangled over her eyes, suddenly anxious to face the entertainment Akaashi endured with her body as his own hums of approval transpired above the hiccups of her pulse pounding her ears.

Her lips (sore from every puncture engraved onto the soft layer) edged close to his, palms cupping his rosy cheeks with familiar tenderness.

Too many sloppy kisses and melted moans shoved into the sex permeated air strangled them both.

An elegant melody graffitied around his paradisiacal bedroom would bless the ears of many but mortify his custodians even if it were their last time, every noxious performance inimical to their wavering souls.

His sweaty skin glowered like rouge tinted glass, a shallow sea reminded of departure poked at his eyes but he ignored such fragility, too focused on satisfying Heaven's rejected creation.

"Akaashi," she gritted out as her nails sunken into the bottom of his neck incised his back to reflect the stygian washed canopy with tiny flicks of white draped outside. 

"Bare those teeth at me sweetheart." He encouraged along with his brutal thrusts, abruptly pressed tight to her lips.

Like Deja Vu, his fingers tangled knots in her hair she'd curse about when breaking them apart afterwards. Her seraphic cries watered the vacancy within his desolate soul.

She threaded her fingers through the abstract tides of his ebony strands and tugged him back,  just far enough to lowly rebuke with a familiar smugness to her tone, "You wish.".

The sudden wickedness present in her tone shattered his last remains of sanity, pupils now blown and all self-control abandoned out the door. His next thrust carried every ounce of strength he had aimed to desist. Y/n's lovely sobs for more invigorated him immediately. Her hands seized the blanket at her sides and back arched as she writhed beneath him.

The footage by now wasn't entirely focused, instead unstable like his rough thrusts and the phone itself nearly squished between their heated figures.

"Don't stop, you feel so good." She praised, grinding hips synced with his and he cursed, all sorts of foul language spilled out like reverence, similar to a prayer.

He could sense the built up ache in her body, thighs tensed and all. Her tricky walls drew him in even closer, ready to engulf his cock at this point "I'm not going to last long -".

It was a great relief for Akaashi to hear her hasty "Neither.".

So, he gathered his remaining bearings and thrusted a few more times. His chest was constricted as his lungs strived to expand for air yet flunked. He had momentarily detached himself from reality, the delicious currents of electricity energising every nerve within him sparked his heart alight.

At the same time Y/n's body shuddered, their goodbye fuck divine. The tension coiled within her wasted no time in cracking into potent fragments.

She was so loud, so sensitive.

He breathed a chuckle of cherish when she came along with him, mewling incoherencies into the stuffy air.

He ended the recording and carelessly tossed his phone aside.

They had yet to exchange words, voices dried and forgotten about until Akaashi leaned ahead, contused lips melding into hers before their reign came to an end. It was the softest yet and also carried a smidgen of sincere emotion.

They relished in the comforting aura of drowsy sex, shallow thrusts aiding their romantic kiss.

Once their make-out called for time, Akaashi pecked her lips numerous of times, foreheads glued together.

"I want you to tell me all the lies you'd never dare tell me in sober daylight." .

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
This chapter has been updated. I took out some elements which would make sense in future chapters <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 29.8K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
342K 10.2K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
452K 16.1K 49
Kuroo is a YouTuber who has a crush on a let's play youtuber, Kenma. Their fans really want to believe the two are dating, but really, they don't ev...
1M 22.5K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...