š€š…š“š„š‘š–š€š‘šƒš’ | š‹šžšž...

By alwaysxtry

š€š§ š®š§šžš±š©šžšœš­šžš šÆš¢š«š®š¬ š¬š©š«šžšššš¬ šØš§ š”š²šØš§š¬ššš§ š”š¢š š”š¬šœš”šØšØš„ ššš§š š›šžšœššļæ½... More

š‘©š’†š’ˆš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’Š: š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’Šš’• š’”š’•š’‚š’“š’•š’†š’…
š’Šš’Š: š’”š’–š’“š’—š’Šš’—š’Šš’š’ˆ
š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’Šš’•'š’” š’ƒš’†š’†š’ š’‰š’š’–š’“š’”
š’Šš’—: š’‚š’• š’‡š’‚š’–š’š’•
š’—: š’–š’š’“š’‚š’—š’†š’
š’—š’Š: š’“š’†-š’–š’š’Šš’•š’†š’…?
š’—š’Šš’Š: š’„š’š’š’‡š’†š’”š’”š’Šš’š’
š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’†š’Žš’š’•š’Šš’š’š’”
š’™: š’ƒš’Šš’“š’•š’‰š’…š’‚š’•š’†? š’ƒš’Šš’“š’•š’‰š’…š’†š’‚š’•š’‰?
š’™š’Š: š’•š’š’ˆš’†š’•š’‰š’†š’“
š’™š’Šš’Š: š’•š’–š’“š’ š’š’‡ š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’”
š’™š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’š’‚š’”š’• š’•š’Šš’Žš’†
š’Šš’™š’—: š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’† š’“š’‚š’Šš’
š’™š’—: š’Šš’ š’š’š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’†
š’™š’—š’Š: š’‚š’„š’„š’†š’‘š’•š’‚š’š’„š’†
š’™š’—š’Šš’Š: š’‚ š’š’š’• š’š’ š’š’š’†
š’™š’—š’Šš’Šš’Š: š’‚š’š’Žš’š’”š’• š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’ƒš’š’…š’š
šŸ‘šŸŽ š‘­š‘¼š‘µ š‘«š‘¬š‘»š‘Øš‘°š‘³š‘ŗ š‘¶š‘­ š‘Øš‘­š‘»š‘¬š‘¹š‘¾š‘Øš‘¹š‘«š‘ŗ
š’™š’Šš’™: š’‚ š’„š’‰š’‚š’š’„š’† š’•š’ š’š’Šš’—š’†
š’™š’™: š’”š’†š’† š’šš’š’– š’‚š’ˆš’‚š’Šš’
š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘®š‘¶š‘¶š‘«š‘©š’€š‘¬
š‘Øš‘Ŗ: š‘¹š’š’š’‡š’•š’š’‘ (š’Šš’™)

š’Šš’™: š’ƒš’–š’“š’…š’†š’

1.2K 56 10
By alwaysxtry

We're almost now in the rooftop, running for our lives when I unexpectedly spot a familiar figure in not so far on our direction.

When the person slightly face us as he fight some of the zombies that are attacking him, the view of his face was crystally shown to break the reason of me getting speechless.

Watching him do his own stunt made my heart flutter in joy and relief but aside from the two, the rage I felt in the inside made me want to beat him up.

"Guys it's Gyeongsu! Gyeongsu!"

A smile appeared on the boy's face before waving to us. And the way he moves his body is definitely odd as our bestfriend is a type of person who is not brave enough to stood for himself.

As soon as his figure came slower to us especially to me, instead of accepting his warm embrace.

I decided to kick him forcefully in his shin as tears continue to fall on my face.

"You scared us! You fvcking scared us! Why you had to do it, huh? Do you think it's funny!?"

After hitting him for more few times, my knees weaken whilst I felt my body turn into into jelly, melting me on his arms.

Gyeongsu embrace me tightly before pulling Onjo for another one. The two of us were crying mess as the boy tried so hard to comfort us.

"I'm sorry, N/n... Onjo. I swear, I never meant to scared you like that." he explains, trying to be calm even though his voice is slightly wavering.

"The necklace fell off from my neck," he awkwardly added. "and I only remember it after getting away from the scene,"

My cries continue as it coincided with Onjo, Cheongsan and Suhyeok's sob in grief. After a few minutes of four of us, the other came in and join.

But I accidentally remove my grasps on him and that's when he slowly fade away from my sight.

"Y/n! Y/n!" and then I heard a voice calling me repeatedly. "N/n wake up!"

Breathing heavily, I was immediately pulled out from my dreams whilst warm tears continue to fall on my face.

I wake up crying on the mat, head is already on my sister's shoulder as she hushed me in comfort.

"Y/n, please don't cry! It was just a dream!" Namra softly combs my hair. "It was just a dream..."

And that's when my head whipped on her face. "No, Namra! Don't say that please." I begged, "it was real. It was real to me..."

I breathe heavily as I felt Namra tighten her embrace to me re-assuring that eveyrthing is going to be okay.  Suhyeok was on my other side as Cheongsan and Onjo are gazing me with sad eyes.

"I'm not going to distance my self anymore. You have me now,"

It was all just a dream but it seems so real to me. Him being alive seems so real to me.

I can feel thier concern gazes towards me as we all form into a big circle for our breakfast. One loaf of bread with peanut butter and jelly together with the freshmilk and cereal.

"You have to eat, you loss weight in just a span of one day." Namra urges me to take a bite on the sandwich and I just nodded my head, too tired to argue.

"Finish all of that,"

My twin  was occupied away immediately when Nayeon ask for help with the milk.

Baresu is seated  away from me as he was giving Cheongsan, Onjo and Namra a time with me but my young man keeps giving me a concern glance and an assuring and comforting smile.

"Cheongsan..." I then whisper after regaining my strength to talk.

"I-I dream of him... his death won't just go away and keep haunting me even I'm unconscious. Is my regret not enough to redeem my freedom again? I'm scared living like this, feeling indebted and responsible for the thing that I didn't meant to happen."

"Y/n it is not your fault." Cheongsan replied as he place his right palm  on top of mine.

"Even me had this kind of dreams of him especially with Isak's, it's just natural that we won't forget their deaths instantly since it still happened yesterday."

I nodded lay my head on his shoulder. "I promise to not commit the same mistake again. I will protect everyone of you 'til I became one of them."

I  swore before humming the tone of auld lang syn.

"Don't say things like that. Always remember that . We already lost two, I won't let you or Onjo get hurt or something. I'm the male that left from our own group. I swear to guide you all."

"So when are you planning to confess to Onjo? You know we don't have a lot of time, our life is at risk 24/7. If I were you, I'd move immediately."

My bestfriend embarrassedly scratch the back of his neck.

I playfully roll my eyes on him and punched him on the shoulder after we both fell in silence, the two of us then chuckle as he whistle the tone of the same song I am humming.

And that's where I spent my whole morning, I was accompanied by Cheongsan as we reminisce the golden moments we had with each other.

"Guess your boyfriend is waiting on you." the boy beside me tease as he gesture his hand on my way.

"He keep staring at you N/n like a lost puppy. I never realize that Baresu is capable of liking a girl so much. Damn, I'm jealous."

"Of Suhyeok?" I unintentionally scream in suprise as he elbowed me and frown.

"Why? Do you like my man?" I inquire suspiciously, ready to claw him anytime soon if I find his  answer as wrong.

Rolling his eyes one me he snorted. "Ofcourse not! Hey are you seriously not thinking of me as a gay huh?" Cheongsan retorted.

I pouted and look away, a little bit guilty. "Slight." I gesture with my thumb and and forefinger, "On because how you said it!" I defended my self.

Cheongsan scoffed. "I like girls. I'm a healthy young man. Hot girls are my style just  like the seniors or the cheerleaders especially Onjo,"

Hearing his vulgar words, I had a terrified look on my face. Never I had imagined to see this side of him but realizing how his words a little bit edgy, I complaint.

"So are you telling me that I do not belong to hot women?"

"Wait—what!?" Cheong-San was the one who's now loss for words. "No!"

"No?"

"I mean you are but Onjo's type of woman who is obviously reserve."

I gasps loudly, seriously offended. "And I'm not? Are you seriously fvcking me right now Lee Cheongsan?" I scream  as we are on the back of the stage.

My eyes then darted when the curtains of it, was strongly  pushed away and Baresu's figure show-up. 

When I scanned his body, he seems that he just got out from our made-up bathroom and his zipper wasn't properly zipped.

"Hey what was that?"

Suhyeok chimes in, he looks so upset and angry at the same time. Once his gaze bore on Cheongsan's, the boy awkwardly smile before bidding his exit.

"Your languange... baby, your languange watch it." my young man, sigh after closing his zipper.

"I rushingly peed and wash my hands as soon as I heard your yell." he frowns as he embraces me, "I almost punch Cheongsan because of it."

"He's just like a brother to me my pretty boy." I assure, kissing his cheek. I then pouted a little."Really? You really like me that much? So am I hot?"

"Hmmm and yes hotter than the sun." he nodded laying his head on my shoulder, "I then remember how fool I am when I tried moving my feelings on you towards on Prez." he chuckles.

"The time where I always ignore you like nothing only to be so good to her-"

"This are the times where I started to love violence, Baresu." I cutted him off, staring directly on his eyes.

"You know my dad teaches me, self defense and martial arts, right?"

Suhyeok gulp down as his adam's apple move. "We should just stay like this."

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing..." he responds as I laugh.

"But seriously, I was really doubting at first if I'm really the one you likes." I admitted, "Half of the school. Senior or freshmen where all over you." I added and frown.

"Throwing theirselves."

Baresu tighten his grip on me. "But..." he prolonged, "when they were on me, I was all over you."

Rolling my eyes on him, my cheeks flustered. "Stop it. You're just redeeming your self."

"Yeah?''

"Yeah,"

"So is it effective?" The boy I am dating tease before I slap him on his broad shoulder. "Look at you Ms. Y/L/N, your hands were started to get anywhere. Hmmm, you could have directed tell me if you wanted to touch me."

"Oh shut-up!"

"You're such a beautiful idiot." Su-Hyeok laughs, wrapping his arms on my waist. "Let's stay here for half in hour."

On the small creak of the window, I saw how Onjo and Cheongsan argue as my female friend kick the boy.

Oh what a romance.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

We are now gather around in the rectangular table. A camera is already on Jimin's as she recorded  her words for her parents.

I am with Namra and on my other side is  Daesu and as usual the boy continue to pester Wujin and Joonyeong about something.

"Hey, I never had a chance to say thankyou on you." I started, laying my head on her shoulder. "I'm just glad that you finally open your heart for me. I always anticipate this moment."

I felt my twin nod as she rubs my back in upward and downward manner.

"Me too, N/n. Me too." she then chuckle afterwards, "I'm really not great at stating my feelings through words. My communication skills sucks, so bare with my awkwardness."

It was peaceful and harmonic as the two of us lay on each other's arms. Feeling how grateful I am to have someone who is family despite this unbelievable experience.

"Hey N/n." My twin softly whisper on my ear as I look up to her. "You're friend with Jang Wujin right?"

Pursing my lips a little, I replied. "Hmmm yes, why?"

"The boy looks sad and lonely." she answers and the two of us caught Wu-Jin's stealing glances.

"I'm not sure but does he not like the fact that we're twins or something?"

Shaking my head, I let out a small laugh.

"I don't think so. The Jang boy is kind and friendly, he's surely not think of ill on you." I surely respond as we just announced from everyone few minutes

"Yeah... I hope so," Namra then look-away at me, which I get worried immediately.

"N/n, I never had any friends since then. This is my first time and I'm scared of screwing it up."

"For me, your doing great on this. You easily get along with Nayeon."

"Yeah because aside from you, Nayeon also had no other friend. Just like me before, Suhyeok is the only one I got."

I don't want to give other meaning what my sister words are but my smile was wipe off unintentionally.

"Hmmm, that's good to hear." I simply retorted, trying to be sounded cheerful.

I don't know if it's because we're twins that we are basically aware of each other's feelings.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous?" Namra narrow her already narrow eyes as she stifle a laugh. "Oh my god! You are!"

Tucking the strand of my hair on my ear, I frown. "I'm not!"

"Yes yes you are. Baresu is just my brother-in-law, nothing more other than reliable friend."

"He really is relia—what? Brother in law? Are you now becoming a female version of  Daesu?"

Before she could answer it, I instantly change the topic.

"You've been calling me N/n yet I'm still calling you Namra. Allow me to give you a proper endearment, my twin." I sit properly. "From now on, I will only call you Nam-Nam."

"Wae? You don't like it?" I inquire after a few seconds of silence.

Nam-Nam, my twin's face twisted in different reaction. "I do but it sounds childish."

"You really need to take care of that taste of yours."

When the camera arrives on us, before taking a video my self I decided to give it to my twin first as I don't know what should I say on it and guess me and my sister are on the same page.

Laying the camera on the floor, I decided to walk on Wujin's as the boy's expression never get better even Daesu is trying so hard to crack him a smile together with Joonyeong, Hyoryeong and surprisingly.

"Hey are you alright?"

I inquire plopping on the other side of him. Daesu give me a meaningful look and I nodded.

"You've been quiet since early in the morning? You know if you don't want to share, you can just cry it out." I prolonged as I sigh.

"Your friends are letting their shoulders to be borrowed."

Looking up from the floor, Wujin gaze me sadly as he force a smile.

"Thankyou, N/n." he then turns to Daesu, Joonyeong and two other girls. "Thankyou guys,"

"But I really did not have any problem aside from being worried on my Noona. She had a competition yesterday and I really hope that she passed on national's as I'm not ready about thinking the other possibilities."

He sigh, tears started to brim on his orbs.

"I miss her. I wanted to embrace her." Wujin stated, "I-I'm jealous of you and Namra, seeing that you had each other makes me want to see Hari Noona more."

My brows twitch in sadness as I move closer to him and enevelop him to a hug.

"Don't worry Wujin." I assure, tapping his shoulder.

"For sure your sister is safe and just like us, you'll meet her once again. Namra and I's took 17 years of waiting but still we met because we are meant to."

"I can't take watching my brother in law in pain, let me give you a big hug with full of love." Daesu then releases his body on Wujin's and mine.

The other joins as I pull Nayeon for it. Her eyes widen at the impact but smile at the end.

The camera brings idea for us to escape the room and go in the rooftop.

Cheongsan together with Onjo and I plan the get away as the other prepare the other materials of it.

After we made the plan for almost half and hour together with the barricade we made and that's when we started to execute and escape.

"Run everyone!" Cheongsan guides as she held Onjo's hands.

"Nayeon do not let go of Joonyeong! Baresu and N/n will be left behind just like what we plan as the two knew how to fight."

"The door! The door might be unlock!" it was Jimin, screaming with shaky voice.

"Just go Jimin! Daesu and I are on the front row you'll still be protected." Cheongsan response hurrily.

Looking back from the scene, I glance down to Suhyeok and mine's hand before I decided to remove it and turn back.

"N/n! Hey, what are you doing?"

I hesitantly gaze Suhyeok and give him a pleading eyes. "I'll return, I promise."

But instead of letting me go, he was ready to go with me but luckily, Namra and Wujin was also left behind so they held him up like a prisoner who can't fight back.

"Namra! Wujn! Get Baresu in the upstairs." I commanded, "I do not have a lot of time left. So go!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Go!"

As soon as I saw them going up and Baresu fighting those two to remove their grasps on him. I instantly run back and to secure the door.

I remove Gyeongsu's necklace on my neck as I used it as a chain on the doorknobs, enough to secure it for a few minutes before I run away upstairs.

I smile for the last time, thinking that even he was gone he still never failed to protect us.

Just like he said, he really is a star for us. A light of hope. And that time is where I exactly realize that I'm ready to let go the burden and move forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.9K 24
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...
28.8K 551 4
What happens when a mermaid saves THE Tony Stark? First story on here, so I hope it's good. It is only a short story so... Also, I'm on Quotev and Fa...
12.8K 247 27
You are heading off to your junior year of high school when you decided to apply to an international school named K.I.S.S (Korean independent school...
79.5K 637 62
Emma Anderson has never been one to attract too much attention to herself. She was a crowd pleaser that's for sure, but never the one who called the...