Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

Av KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Mer

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

True Leader [36]

780 14 0
Av KxAmbrose

"So these on the right and left are actually the diamonds from my earrings that my mom, dad, and sisters got me one year for my birthday. I think I was like seventeen or something. Then this one in the middle, Jon actually picked it out." Kennedy gushed, explaining the diamonds that were on the ring to Colby and Joe, who sat across her from the table as they ate breakfast together.

"Aren't you creative?" Colby joked as he held Kennedy's hand, inspecting the ring that Jon got custom made.

"Had to make sure my girl had a one of a kind ring like herself." Jon smirked, slinging his arm around Kennedy, who blushed and pecked his cheek.

"Can't believe you guys are engaged, man. It feels like it was just yesterday when you asked her out." Joe smiled, admiring the couple who were like family to him.

"I'm just really happy. Everyone kept telling me that Jon was gonna propose, but I just didn't believe them because of how hectic everything was, you know?" Kennedy said, looking around and the boys nodded.

"Either way, I'm glad that it happened and I'm way excited to be your wife." Kennedy said happily, clapping her hands together before showing off her ring again, making the boys laugh.

"How are you planning to hide it from the fans though, since you two want to keep it all private?" Colby questioned, raising his brow.

"Well, first off, no one is going to stop me from rocking this ring. And gramps called me this morning and assured me we're not gonna bring up the ring on television and if I ever get asked about it during interviews, I'm going to say it was a gift." Kennedy smiled

"Technically, you're not wrong about the gift part." Joe pointed out as she nodded.

"One day, we're both going to be ready to come out with our relationship, but right now I just want us to still keep our individual careers without having to hear that either of us helped each other out to get where we are you know?" Kennedy said.

"Fuck them. I don't care what they think." Jon scoffed and Kennedy sighed, nodding her head.

"I know stud, but after everything that they put my mom and dad through, it'd just kill me to feel like we're repeating history again and having the media portray you as a guy who got where you were because of me rather than recognizing your talent." Kennedy said rubbing his arms as he nodded and smiled kissing her lips.

"Whatever you want, I want too, doll." She smiled and nodded her head.

"Fucking love birds." Colby muttered as Kennedy and Jon laughed and flipped him off.

_

"Future Mrs. Good is here." Kennedy giggled, prancing into her parents' office with her and Jon hooking arms.

Her mom laughed and got up from her seat, pulling her into a hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek. She still couldn't believe that her firstborn was engaged and was soon going to be starting her own family one day. She was also incredibly grateful that it was Jon, of all people. She knew Jon was the greatest guy for Kennedy and always treated her with the utmost respect and love that she deserved.

"I can't believe my baby is engaged." Stephanie said, pulling away from her daughter before giving Jon a hug.

"Me neither. They grow up so fast. It's like one day you're changing their poopy diapers, teaching them how to ride a bike, teaching them how to swim, taking them to practice, dropping and picking them up from school, watching them go to homecoming, teaching them how to drive-"

"Dad, I think we get it." Kennedy laughed, cutting her dad off on his tangent, walking over to him to give him a hug.

"Good luck spending the rest of your life with her, Jon. She's always going to be cutting you off." Paul joked as he rolled his eyes and Jon chuckled, reaching over to give her dad a hug.

"He'll live. Won't you baby?" Kennedy smiled and Jon nodded and when she turned around, shook his head jokingly, making her parents laugh.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Kennedy said, plopping down on the couch as Jon sat beside her.

"Introducing a new storyline. You and Jon aren't going to be working together as much since he's going to be starting a storyline with Kevin and you're going to "be in charge of WWE" now that you beat your dad and I." Stephanie explained

"I'm gonna miss being out there with you." Kennedy pouted, snuggling into Jon's side.

"Me too, but who knows? Maybe we'll get to work together again one day. Right now you gotta work with the momentum you got and let them see you as you." Jon said, pressing his finger into her chest as she nodded.

"He's right Kennedy. People are going to start wanting to see more of you in the ring now that you've shown them what you got." Her dad added.

"Speaking of that, will I be starting a new storyline with another girl or am I strictly going for the GM authority figure kinda deal?" She asked, looking over at her parents.

"Well, as of right now, gramps wants you to go ahead a pursue the whole boss gimmick until we find an open spot for you to come into. We're pitching a Charlotte vs. Kennedy thing since there's history between both of your fathers. Vince likes the sound of it, but we're just working out the kinks and trying to find a solid flow before we get that up and running." Her mom said and Kennedy smirked, knowing that she'd get the opportunity to work with one of her best friends.

"That'd be so fucking kick-ass. Imagine the things you guys could do in that ring. Just pure fucking athleticism." Jon said, getting excited about what was to come for his fiancee's career.

"Hopefully, this gimmick is only for a few weeks or so, because it'd be nice to already start building the match up against you two. It'll get the fans riled up." Her dad said.

"It'd be really fun. I think we'd have an awesome time working together and getting to work a match." Kennedy said.

"But for tonight, the entire family is gonna be cutting a promo. You and Jon head out first talking about your WrestleMania victory then me and your mom will come out to say a few words before Vince comes out and reveals that you are going to be the sole authority figure as he's gonna put me and your mom on a paid leave."

Kennedy and Jon nodded, continuing to make small talk with her parents before saying goodbye to start getting ready for tonight's show. The Raw after Mania is always one of those days where the fans are still riding the wave of the event and bringing on all the chants and overall, being supportive wrestling fans.

"I wonder how long it'll take for this to go away." Kennedy said from the bathroom, looking at the cut above her eyebrow that she got last night from the match.

"I think it looks pretty badass, darling." Jon grinned, coming up behind her.

"It does doesn't it." She turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It's probably gonna scar a little, but then you get to see it and look back on the night where you stole the show."

"We," Kennedy corrected as Jon hung his head and chuckled.

"We stole the show." Jon said as she hummed.

"Thank you for everything." Kennedy said quietly swaying them side to side

"What?" Jon asked, confused

"I just want to say thank you for everything that you've done and helped me do. I honestly don't know where the hell I would have been without you."

"Doll, you know you don't have to thank me." He said, bushing her check with his thumb

"I know, but I like doing it. You're my man and I want you to know that I appreciate every single thing you do for me, little or small." Kennedy smiled up at him.

"You made me the happiest man on Earth when you said yes to marrying me last night." He told her, making her giggle.

"You made me the happiest girl on Earth when you asked me to marry you." The two laughed and danced around the bathroom before Jon picked her up and spun her around.

"Is this going to be our wedding dance?" Kennedy giggled as Jon put her down.

"Could be if you want it to be, sweets."

"I'm thinking something a little more graceful."

"I am graceful."

"No, you're not, honey." Kennedy laughed, shaking her head.

"I'm like an angelic swan." He proposed as she shook her head more in a fit of laughter.

"Jon, you're the clumsiest person I know besides myself." She said, as he groaned.

"That's why I don't go on the top rope." He pointed out as she nodded.

"I still love you though, Mr. Clumsy."

"Shut it Mrs. Good." He said, making her blush as she pulled him in for a kiss.

_

"I'm all grown up now..."

Kennedy wore a black jumpsuit with red heels as she strutted out behind the curtain. The road was roaring as they chanted her name, making her heart smile. She waited up on the ramp before Jon came out, kissing her lips before accompanying her to the ring. They both were handed mics and listened to the fans chant as her music died down.

"You deserve it!" Clap. Clap. Clap, clap, clap

Kennedy laughed and smiled, nodding her head as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Welcome to Monday Night Raw!" Kennedy exclaimed as the fans cheered and Dean nodded.

"Last night was one of the most electrifying nights of my life and it's thanks to you guys that it was." Kennedy motioned to the crowd as the cameras panned to them.

"But um—there's one other person who made it really special, and it's this man right here. Dean Ambrose." She smiled, patting him on the chest as he smirked, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head.

Again, the crowd lit up with chants as the couple laughed and took it all in. Kennedy's hands coming up to rest around her waist with Dean's as they smiled and kissed once more.

"And I know her dear parents, Steph and Hunter, are watching this right now. Probably icing all their bruises and wallowing in their defeat and pain. But me and my girl, right here, did it. We defeated all the odds, but most importantly, proved to the world why we're the best goddamn things to happen to this company in a while." Dean said, looking right into the camera.

"And to think that I'd be the one losing my job, right?" Kennedy laughed, shaking her head.

"It's time to play the game..." The crowd boo'd as her parents walked onto the ramp, Stephanie visibly limping and grasping her arm.

Kennedy and Dean rolled their eyes, watching her parents approach the ring, grabbing a mic of their own.

"Cut the love fest that's going on right now. We have a show to run." Her dad said, shaking her head.

"Oh, shut the hell up Hunter, why aren't you two backstage, or better yet at home recovering after everything Dean and I did to you." Kennedy spoke pushing towards her parents that backed up.

"Do not speak to your father like that ever again. Don't you feel any sort of guilt for what you did to us last night? I mean, you seriously could have broken my arm, just for this little love story that you and this lunatic have going on." Her mom sneered as Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"When will you ever stop being a hypocrite and start listening to yourself? You understand that the way you love dad, is the same way that I love Dean. He makes me happy, he fulfills me, and most importantly, he cares for me in a way that you and dad will never be able to. When you two were supposed to be there for me and support me, you weren't there. You didn't accept Dean and I, so I had to fight for it. And you know what? I gave my all last night, and not only did I fight for my job, I fought for our love, and I came out as a champion." Kennedy said sternly, looking between her parents and Dean.

"And as far as I'm concerned, I have no regrets about the way Dean and I hurt you last night. After all the hell you put us through, you got what you deserved and I'm not sorry - not one bit."

"Neither am I" Dean chimed in, making Kennedy laugh a bit.

"Keep that mouth of yours shut," Steph growled towards him.

"Don't you dare speak to him like that-" Kennedy said, knocking her mother's mic out of her hand causing a verbal battle.

"No chance..." The four individuals looked up towards the stage, stopping their argument as they watched the chairman of the company walk down to the ring. The crowd obviously singing along to his theme song.

Kennedy and Dean moved aside, thinking that they would be the target of Vince's attack. However, he walked right past her parents and embraced the young couple in a hug.

"Well, isn't the crowd electric tonight?" Vince smiled

"Last night was WrestleMania and by god did so many of the superstars backstage and those in the ring right now, tear the house down." He added.

"I mean, especially my granddaughter Kennedy and her boyfriend The Lunatic Fringe himself, Dean Ambrose." Vince motioned towards them as they smiled.

"A-are you serious right now, dad?" Stephanie sought, shaking her head as her husband nodded.

"Steph, I'm giving credit where credit is due. I mean, you were the one who tapped out and lost the match for you and Hunter last night." He said as Kennedy and Dean laughed.

"You Tapped Out!" the crowd chanted, making the couple laugh even more as Stephanie and Hunter got agitated.

"All of you shut you mouths!" Hunter yelled as the crowd only chanted louder.

"Just- just tell us why you're out here, dad." Steph sighed.

"Well, other than congratulating these two, I wanted to make a special announcement, but before I do so, I think it's important that we all recognize the dedication Dean and Kennedy have for this business and their relationship."

"Dean. Kennedy. You guys know I gave you two a hard time when it came out that you two were dating. And Kenny, I told you you'd need to fight for Dean if you really loved him, right?"

Kennedy nodded and looked at Dean, confused.

"Well, last night you truly showed me how much you love Dean and the lengths that you two were going to go for each other." He said, patting Dean on the back.

"And Kennedy, what you did out there last night was phenomenal, but it was also leadership material. You did what an outstanding leader does. Follow their heart and keep their word and do anything that they must to do to be and come out victorious." Kennedy nodded and continued to listen.

"All the attributes that you hold fall under the criteria of you being the future chairwoman of this business."

Kennedy looked in shock as she was confused at where her grandfather was getting at.

"But— I'm still kicking and I don't plan on giving up my title anytime soon. However, last night you beat your parents fair and square. You earned what I'm about to tell you and that is, you are officially the new commissioner of Monday Night Raw."

"Dad, you've got to be joking! She's a kid, she can't run a business like this. What about me? I don't deserve this!" Stephanie screamed, begging her father, who shook his head.

"Oh, would you stop crying? This is a test run for Kennedy. I want to see her exhibit the roles that a commissioner has to put up with. She has been an amazing general manager, but I want to see her as a genuine leader."

"And let me guess, Mr. Lunatic over here is going to be the new COO?" Hunter shook his head.

"Of course not—no offense Dean." Vince said, making Dean chuckle.

"None taken." He added

"Because Dean here is next in line for a title shot opportunity for the Intercontinental Championship." Vince said, turning to Dean and shaking his hand.

"And as for you two. Steph and Hunter, you'll both be placed on paid leave. I think it's much needed, considering what you both went through last night. Kennedy and I will be taking care of WWE until the time being. Kennedy, congratulations and make me proud." Vince said, giving her a hug as she nodded and her music hit.

Dean took her hand as they walked out of the ring, Dean lifting up her hand as the camera panned to them. "She's the boss, baby." He said, kissing her cheek.

__

"Twitter is going crazy." Kennedy laughed from her and Jon's bed.

They had finished up the show after four hours and finally had time to get some much needed rest. Kennedy would be taking on a few more roles in WWE, which she had a meeting about, but she'd still have help from her dad, mom, and grandfather, which was nice.

"What are they saying?" Jon perched, looking at her phone.

"This one says, "Did you guys see that rock on Kennedy's finger, her and this dude have to be engaged" god they catch on quick." She laughed, tapping on the photo that was attached, which was a screen grab of her hands that perfectly showed the ring.

"God, some of these are mean." He said, taking her phone and scrolling through the comments of mostly fangirls who said they couldn't believe that Dean would ever marry someone as "snobby" as her and others saying that she wouldn't marry a broke Cincinnati man.

"They're just jealous. See, this is what I'm talking about. We've never even confirmed our relationship outside of WWE and here they are already judging us. We'll never escape it, but sometimes it's just better to not let the world in because they have so many opinions that literally are never true and are so hurtful." She sighed, taking her phone from him and placing it on her nightstand.

"Are you upset?" Jon asked her as she laid her chest.

She mumbled no, "I just wish that people were nicer."

"I know, babe, but in a world of seven billion people, there are bound to be a handful of ruthless asshole." He said, poking her ribs, making her laugh a bit.

"Yea, I guess you're right."

"I'm always right."

"In your dreams, smartass." She looked up, bumping his nose.

"Sleep time?" He asked, and she nodded, snuggling into him as he pulled the covers up higher over their bodies.

"You gonna take that off?" He said, looking at the engagement ring still on her finger.

She shook her head, making him chuckle. "I like having it on. I don't want to accidentally misplace it."

"Whatever makes you happy, doll. I love you." He said, kissing her lips.

"I love you too."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! I know it's been a while, but I'm trying to make more time to update my books. Let me know what you guys think, I love hearing back from my readers! Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

36K 703 30
Emily Marianne Levesque McMahon is 22 years old and the daughter of The Billion Dollar Princess Stephanie McMahon and The Game Triple H/Hunter.She st...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
130K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
34.2K 1.8K 101
End of An Era (Book 7 - Daughter of the Game series) continues to follow Isabella Levesque Law and her family as they navigate life. In typical "Lev...