Heeseung Ship Prompts/Oneshot...

Por 0HyunseungX

Heeseung Ships only! [REQUESTS: OPEN 24/7] •Please be patient with the requests ; school's been up in my ass... Más

Requests!!!
Prompt 1. Shy <Heehoon>
prompt 2. Enemies or Lovers? <heehoon>
Oneshot 1. [HeeWon]
prompt 3. HeeJayHoon
prompt 4. Heeki
Oneshot 2. HeeKi
Oneshot 3. [Polaroid Love]
Oneshot 4. [Rose]
oneshot 5. [Forget-me-nots]
Oneshot 6. [Fate]
oneshot 7. [Water Boy]
Oneshot 8. [My Prince]
Oneshot 9. [Attention]
Oneshot 10. [Trouble Maker]
Oneshot 11. [Double Take]
Oneshot 12. [Jealousy]
Oneshot 13. [Let Me Buy It]
Oneshot 14. [Maybe]
Oneshot 15. [Flower Boy]
Oneshot 16 [New Kid]
Oneshot 17 [M.I.N.E] 🔞
Oneshot 18. [Your Voice]
Oneshot 19. [Self-indulgent]
Oneshot 20. [In Between]🔞

Oneshot 21. [Brat] 🔞

7.1K 108 212
Por 0HyunseungX

Ship: Heeseung × Jake

Request by areizxuohc721 !
This too has a slight angst!
Hey yall! Sorry it's been a while. Went on an indefinite hiatus and forgot to tell yall about it. Im finally on my June break and I'll be updating regularly like before :]. However, the upcoming months till October 5th, I'll try my best to update cause I'm having a major exam that'll determine my next school so I hope you understand.Let's get started shall we?

Note: Heeseung will be the shorter one.

Start!

"Nice glasses," Heeseung purred, staring at Jake as he leaned on the cool metal of the lockers.

The younger was standing at the side, reading a book titled The Picture Of Dorian Gray.

"Mhm," Jake hummed, disinterest evident in his tone.

"So I was thinking-" Heeseung's sentence was cut off by someone else's voice.

"Jake! Sorry I was late, did I keep you waiting?"

Heeseung gritted his teeth, fist clenched as he stared at the figure that popped up when he was about to ask a very important question.

Park Sunghoon.

Or otherwise known as Jake's best friend. But Heeseung prefers to acknowledge him as an obstacle.

"Nah, it's fine. Heeseung here kept me company," Jake commented, pushing his glasses up his nose bridge, the hand holding his book immediately closing it.

"Oh great! Anyways remember when I was talking about..." Sunghoon trailed on while slinging a lengthy arm over Jake's shoulder, walking down the hallway.

Heeseung didn't have enough time to wallow in agony and resentment as a familiar hand rested on the strap of his bag, taking it off of his shoulder.

"Failed again?" Jay, otherwise known as his best friend, teased, a hint of pity laced in his voice while attempting to balance two bags on his shoulder.

"One, give me back my bag. Two, fuck off, Jay," Heeseung flipped him off, doe eyes squinting at the younger while he had a hand on his waist.

The other chuckled amusedly, ruffling the other's black hair. "Your shoulder's still hurt, isn't it? Plus, why do you always chase him? You have dozens of admirers dying to date you and you go after that one guy?" Jay recalls, tapping his chin and striding to the gate with Heeseung struggling to keep pace with him, desperately trying to fix his styled hair.

"Jay! Now my half an hour of trying to tousle my hair is ruined!" The older whined, stamping his foot like a little kid.

"I still can't believe you're older than me," Jay fondly comments, grabbing Heeseung's hand.

"But I'm still curious on why you keep trying to court him."

Heeseung let out an exasperated sigh.

"Isn't it obvious? Jay I thought you'd know better of me. I like him. There's something about his aura that pulls me in," He pauses for a second, "I don't know what it is. Whether it is stupidly handsome Australian face or attitude, but I know he's hard to get. And I'm all about those types! Plus, I bet he'd give me a good fuck."

"You're hopeless. You said the same thing about the senior, Serim, and you said that he's terrible in bed," Jay scoffs.

"He'd be better if he was slightly more rough. He's good at vanilla sex though, but I'm into bondage more. And I have a feeling that Jake would just throw degrading words at me," his eyes sparkled at the thought, shaking his head a little afterwards to get his messed up bangs out of his eyes.

"But, doesn't that guy, Sunghoon like Jake?" Jay asks, slowing his pace.

"Exactly! He's always in the way," Heeseung complains, jutting his lips out into an adorable pout, "Like just now! I was this close to slapping that idiotic grin off his face. I was about to ask Jake a very important question!"

"You know, hyung, you really are a brat."

Heeseung's brows relax and his pout turns into a sly smirk. His arms slide into Jay's, tugging the other down so he can whisper into his ear.

"That's the point, Jay-ah," he purrs, hot breath fanning over the other's neck lightly before he pulls away, smirk gone and his eyes turn back to a mellow hazel.

"When are you going to give up?" Jay queries.

"Never associate Lee Heeseung and give up. I will try until my feelings fall off."

-

Jake sat at the back of the class near the window, still immersed in reading his book.

"Hello, Jakey~" Heeseung chirped, dragging a chair near by and sat beside the younger.

The other didn't say anything, choosing to acknowledge the older's presence by nodding.

"Do you perhaps want to go get a drink after school? I know a good cafe near by that sells amazing milk latte!" He says, sincerity dripping from every word and his eyes light up.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have something going on after school," Jake replies with a monotone voice.

"What about tomorrow-" "Jake! My man!" Sunghoon interrupted, running towards them.

"Oh, hi Heeseung hyung. Do you mind if you go back to your seat?"

Heeseung glared at the younger, clicking his tongue defiantly, "What about you-"

A hand covered his mouth.

"Ah, sorry guys. Let me just bring him back," Jay apologises, a winning smile decorating his handsome face while pulling Heeseung up.

"Mmm!" Heeseung's voice was muffled by Jay's hand.

A lightbulb went off and he stuck his tongue out, licking Jay's palm which seemed to do the trick.

"Ew! Hyung!" Jay cried, desperately trying to clean his hand.

The older stood in front, arms folded and a triumph grin plastered on his face.

"Why'd you do that?!" His grin fell and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"I was about to teach that man-hogger a lesson on why he shouldn't try to steal other people's man!"

"Hyung, he's not yours," Jay reminds.

"Yes he is...he just doesn't know yet."

-

"Jake! You're good at Physics right? Mind helping me with this equation-" "-did you read finish 'In Love With An Idiot' yet, Jake?"

Heeseung fisted his hands, head down and pink tousled bangs covering his eyes. "You...fucker," he whispered, feeling bile rise up his throat.

"Gosh! Hyung, what happened?"

"Jongseong, hold me back before I fucking beat the shit out of that moron."

Jay nervously intertwined their fingers together, pulling Heeseung to the school gates.

"Hyung," Jay hastily ushered Heeseung to the back of the school where nobody really went to and held him by the shoulders, "Look at me, please?"

The younger hooked a finger under his chin and titled his head up, coming into contact with a pair of hurt and hatred-filled brown eyes.

"Oh, hyung..." Jay sighed before enveloping the older in a hug, caging the other's frame in his arms.

"Am I...not likeable, Jay-ah?" Heeseung spoke after a while.

"Hyung, who wouldn't like you? Sure, you're a brat at times but you're overall fine," Jay comforted, mentally cursing Jake in his mind.

"Jake doesn't think so."

Jay couldn't answer that sentence.

-

"You really are hopeless," Jay stated.

"You're not coming?" Heeseung asked, shock evident in his tone.

Jay shook his head at the query.

"Why? You know I can't go these places by myself!"

"Just because, besides you'll have Hangyeom with you. I'll drop you off though. Don't drink too much, although I can't guarantee that. Just...call me if you need a ride back, yeah?"

"Okay," Heeseung paused, pursing his lips together, "Okay..."

Jay lent his hand out, urging Heeseung to hold it which the latter defiantly shook his head to.

"Brat," Jay chuckled playfully, carefully dragging him out and into the car.

-

The moment Heeseung entered the rented out club, the immediate scent of alcohol invaded his nose and he immediately scrunched it, not liking it one bit.

Last time he checked it was 8.28, the lights were still decorating the city of Seoul beautifully, colours ranging from plain white fluorescent to bright green.

But the moment he entered the place filled with a sea of sweaty bodies grinding against one another at such an early hour, he immediately felt a sense of discomfort churning in his stomach.

He shouldn't have agreed to come alone. Where the fuck even was Hangyeom?

There goes that bad feeling that something's going to happen.

"Too late. Might as well enjoy it," he whispered to himself, shoving away the drunk college students with a scowl on his pretty face to make way for him to go to the bar.

"One tequila please," he thought for a moment, "20 percent alcohol."

Sure, he was a brat but he still needed to listen to Jay's advice. The younger may be pricky but he means well.

The bartender didn't spare a glance at him before sliding the glass of pink liquid at his direction.

He sat uncomfortably on the high-stool, swirling the liquid in his glass.

How did he even end up here? One moment Jay was telling him to go to some after-exam party held by Hangyeom, the next he's at some disgusting party without Jay.

"Fuck am I even doing here?" He mumbled to himself, sipping the alcoholic drink.

His eyes roamed around the crowd, trying to find any familiar faces that he wouldn't mind talking to for the rest of the night.

Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a familiar two-toned blonde hair.

Something clicked in his head-Jake.

He shook his head, darting his eyes down to his nearly empty glass.

He's not at some lame party to court him again. Reminder: Jake's the reason why he's here, sitting down alone like the loner he is.

"Another tequila please, full alcohol," Heeseung spoke.

What for wallow in self-pity when this is a party? Get wasted, heck, get into a one-night stand.

When the glass sped his way along the posh marble table, he raised it, letting the glass sit in between his index and middle finger, raising it to his lips.

When he gulped the contents down, he could hear Jay reminding him that he has a low-alcohol tolerance.

Well, fuck it.

The liquid seeped through his velvet walls and he licked his lips, loving the burn it gave his taste buds.

He smiled a lopsided grin, counting down to 1 from 3, readying himself for the light-headedness to kick in so he could drink more.

And there it goes.

His last bit of sanity and soberty down the drain.

Heeseung closed his eyes, relishing in a night of wildness and looking forward to being numb.

"Yo! Heeseungie! Over here!" A familiar deep voice called out to him.

It took him a while to realise it was Hangyeom waving his hand at him, calling him over to a group of people seated in a circle.

Heeseung nodded in the older's direction, implying he'd be there.

He walked over without stumbling, magically, and plopped down in between Hangyeom and a blond guy called Donghyun.

Just right opposite him sat Jake, looking as fine, or even more fine than ever.

Ash blonde hair slicked back with just the right amount of gel for it to shine and stay in place without it looking too greasy. A dark denim jacket and black shirt with the words 'So What?' sprayed over in messy red letters. He paired it with a pair of ripped jeans, multiple chains hanging on it and equally as many rings decorating his fingers. He wasn't wearing any glasses, showing off his natural grayish sharp eyes.

Heeseung immediately looked down, no. No thoughts of Jake tonight. No thoughts. No thoughts. No thoughts. But he looks so hot- HEESEUNG!

Heeseung tapped Hangyeom on his shoulder, whispering in his ears, "What game are we playing?"

There was an empty beer bottle on the floor, so Heeseung was assuming truth or dare.

Hangyeom smirked, his golden eyes illuminating the pink and purple lights, "Seven minutes in Heaven."

Heeseung's eyes widened in disbelief, oh please, God, not me, please. I'm deeply sorry for spilling beet root juice on that one disgusting History teacher on purpose but please not Jake and me.

Once there was about 16 people settled down in a circle, someone spun the beer bottle and Heeseung clasped his hands together tightly, please, not me, please. His eyes widened and he held his breath in everytime the bottle spun one more round, slower and slower until it landed on a male with black hair and another with caramel brown hair.

"They're both academic rivals," Hangyeom leaned down and whispered in Heeseung's ear and handed him a gin and tonic glass out of nowhere.

Heeseung eyed the drink suspiciously, raising an eyebrow at the older.

"Relax, it's not that strong," he reassured, pushing the glass slightly closer to Heeseung.

Fuck it.

Heeseung took the glass while muttering a small thanks, I guess, that could barely be heard in the loud music and downed it in two shots.

A bitter and sour taste sat on his tongue and he winced at the strong alcohol.

Still, he gulped the liquid down and closed his eyes, willing himself to get drunk and forget about the male that sat directly opposite him.

Once he was done, he sat the glass on a black sleek table nearby him and talked to Hangyeom for a bit, feeling a lot lighter.

"Tsk tsk, it's been seven minutes and they still haven't came out yet," someone in the circle yelled and another responded, "Forget them, let's go to the next round!"

This time, Hangyeom spun the bottle and Heeseung didn't feel the need to pray to all Gods of all religions to save his ass from getting paired up with Jake.

Like the saying goes, A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts.

Perhaps it includes a drunk's actions too.

The bottle slows to a stop and lands on a freshman Heeseung tutored before and another guy.

Was is Jaeho? Perhaps. Heeseung squints at the other male, looks like he's a sophomore.

Heeseungs taps Hangyeom's shoulder and the other male looks at him, "Who's that?" "Minwoo, sophomore."

Sounds familiar.

Heeseung may be drunk but he can very clearly see a deep red hue decorating Jaeho's face and a very suggestive smirk on Minwoo's.

The guy seated beside Jaeho gives him a light push and off they go.

Another seven minutes of chatter and drinks. Heeseung gets more bold and sips two piña coladas which aren't too strong and brings out the right amount of sour and sweet.

Just like the first pair, the younger ones are now gone and seven minutes have passed.

"Let's move on."

This time, Sunghoon spins the bottle and Heeseung didn't even notice it, too busy thinking highly philosophical thoughts until Hangyeom screams into his ear, loud and high-pitched then he realised the bottle landed on him and...Jake.

"You go bestie!!!! I'll make sure to vc Jeyou and tell him the news! Go get yo mans!" Hangyeom shrieked and grabbed his shoulders.

Jake had already stood up, waiting for Heeseung to do the same.

Right now, Heeseung was too drunk to care, even with the amount of alcohol in his system, he managed to pull off a graceful walk and a small smile.

Jake returned the gesture and led them to an empty room upstairs.

Heeseung's gut tells him to just sit on the bed and do nothing cause he knows Jake wouldn't do anything either. 'Remember, Heeseung, you came here to drink your pity away.' But an even greater part of his gut tells him that once Jake closes and locks the door behind them, grab him by the collar and slam his lips onto the other's.

Heeseung really didn't know what to do.

Jake didn't seem that drunk and boy did Heeseung feel like he's about to explode.

Perhaps Jake wouldn't mind that much. Besides, Heeseung would forget about it in the morning, right?

And for the umpteenth time this night, fuck it.

Heeseung went into the room first, waiting rather impatiently for Jake to lock the door close.

And once he did, Heeseung was about to go to him but was stopped by Jake.

"Look, Heeseung, I know this is the worst possible timing to say this, but uhm, I know you've been tryna' court me," he swallowed thickly before continuing, "But I really don't know how to feel about you and about being in a relationship in general."

It was like a pang to Heeseung's, oh, so fragile heart.

He mustered up a small smile, trying desperately to hide the slight quiver of his lips.

"It's okay, Jake, I understand." I don't.

"Means you wouldn't want to play this game do you?" Heeseung laughs, trying to contort his face into something like his usual ones when he's with Jay or Hangyeom or Jeyou.

Jake instantly shakes his head, hands drawing furious motions.

"No, no. I...want to give it a shot," He whispers the last part, but Heeseung still heard him loud and clear.

His eyes widened and he couldn't help the 'really' from escaping his lips.

"Are you sure?" Heeseung asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

Jake nodded his head and looked down, "If you want to, of course."

Heeseung took hesitant steps towards the younger, and tip-toed lightly to place his shaky hands on the other's neck, faces dangerously close to one another.

"M...May I?" Heeseung asked once again, to make sure Jake was absolutely okay with this.

Jake didn't respond and connected their lips for an uncertain kiss.

Heeseung internally giggled at Jake's attempt to look professional, using his hand to guide the younger's arm around his waist.

The kiss grew from an innocent, unsure kiss to something more passionate. Lips moving in a steady rhythm, Jake growing more and more confident.

And bold.

When he tested the waters by softly nibbling on the older's bottom lip and was instantly granted permission to enter his wet cavern.

The kiss turned hot and messy, tongues dancing together, bodies plastered impossibly close to each other, teeth clashing and soft moans and whines.

They parted to catch a breath, Heeseung's mind racing with wild thoughts, hoping that it was a dream, praying that it wasn't, thanking all Gods of all religions, thinking about all the 'what if's.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he only broke out of his trance when Jake waved his hand in front if his face.

Heeseung turned to face him and met with a pair of worried eyes.

"You good?" Jake asked, panting and hair disheveled and lips slightly swollen.

Heeseung wondered if he looked just as wrecked or even more.

He nodded in return.

But despite his wishes, there's still a small part of him that wondered if Jake was just tipsy and didn't actually mean this.

"There's something on your mind, ain't there?" Jake asked, stepping closer to him.

Heeseung bit his lip, debating whether or not to ask for the thing he's been wishing for.

"You can say it," Jake encourages softly.

Heeseung chose to keep his mouth shut, deciding to pull Jake down to give him another kiss.

And for sure the 7 minutes had passed a long time ago.

And when they pulled away, breathing heavy, Heeseung was certainly sure the alcohol had gone into his system cause he stared at Jake's eyes with his beady ones.

"Jake, fuck me, please."

Jake looked at him with wide eyes, "Heeseung, are you sure-"

"Please, Jake, I've been chasing you for 2 years, I'm as sure as you in your Physics exam that I want you."

And who was Jake to refuse?

Especially so when Heeseung just looked so wrecked-pink styled hair disheveled and some stuck to his forehead with a thin layer of sweat that illuminated his pretty melanin, pink, lush lips kissbitten and swollen, the first two buttons of his silk shirt unbuttoned, showing a sliver of skin.

Jake was damned for not realising this beauty from the start.

"Well, don't regret your choices."

This time, Jake grabbed Heeseung's waist and slammed their lips together, lust-filled and hurried. The kiss screamed of want and need, just like their minds.

Jake pulls away, asking another approval, making sure he had the latter's full consent.

"Please, Jake, fuck me like a rag doll, use me, I don't want to think anymore," Heeseung begs, almost crying.

And that was basically the breaking point for Jake.

He pushes Heeseung onto the bed, hovering on top of him, before kissing him again, devouring his lips, licking and biting.

While doing so, Jake uses one hand to support his body weight and uses the other hand to unbutton Heeseung's silk flannel.

Once all the buttons were undone, the younger male lightly pushed the collar down the older's shoulder, before ravaging his neck.

He leaves butterfly kisses on Heeseung's collarbone, adam's apple and slender neck, relishing in the way his sweet perfume mixed with his own.

Jake bit down hard at the spot near the other's clavicle, loving the way marks and spots bloomed in red, purple and blue.

The way Heeseung let out soft whines and moans sounded like a beautiful melody, like a warm spring night out walking in the park.

Before he could go on, Heeseung rested a hand on his well-built chest.

Jake raised an eyebrow at the way the older looked away.

"C-can I blow you?" He asked softly.

Jake couldn't hold back the laugh and ruffled the other's hair.

"Sure you can, darlin'."

The older came down the bed and knelt on the floor palming with the other's crotch that was still covered in his jeans.

"O-oh fuck, Heeseung, no teasing," Jake groaned, fingers gripping onto the older's pink curls.

The latter gives in and unzipped the jeans, doing everything excruciatingly slow.

Jake clicks his tongue, a smirk dancing on his lips. So this is how we're gonna play, innit?

Once Heeseung pulled off Jake's pants, he licked the wet stain on the other's boxers, before pulling them off aswell.

The younger's shaft sprang out proudly, with precum leaking from the tip.

And Heeseung almost drooled at the sight.

Without waiting any longer, the older immediately took in the length, sucking and swirling his tongue over the tip, using his free hand to stroke Jake's cock that he didn't take in yet.

The older began bobbing his head, deepthroating the other.

"O-Oh fuck, yeah, you doing great darlin'," Jake groaned, tugging at the older's hair, forcing him to take in more.

He looked down at the beauty sucking him off, covered in sweat and tears filling the brim of his hazel doe eyes.

"Shit, babe, I'm close."

Was the last thing Jake said before he came into Heeseung's warm, wet cavern.

The latter didn't even break eye contact while swallowing, licking the corners of his lips to save every drop.

"Holy fuck, you were so good darlin'," Jake praised, gently lifting the older off the floor before connecting their lips for a kiss again.

The next series of events happened in a blur, Heeseung's shirt was thrown on the floor along with his briefs and pants.

He sat with his back leaning against the headboard, head down as a pink hue dusted his face, a shy smile gracing his lips.

Jake kept staring at him and it made him conscious of his every move.

Heeseung started getting nervous at Jake's lack of response so he pressed his thighs together tightly, using his hands to cover his crotch.

Before he could do so, Jake used his hands to spread his thighs and pinned his hands over his head.

"Don't hide yourself, love," Jake whispered into the older's ear, sending shivers up his spine, "You're beautiful."

"But you weren't saying anything just now," Heeseung replied softly, eyes not meeting the other's.

"Love, look at me," Jake said as he let go of his grip on the other's thigh and lifted his chin with a finger to look at him.

"That's simply because you are so beautiful that I couldnt form up the best thing to say," he lovingly whispered.

"Now, let's get you prepped up, shall we?"

The younger reached over to the nightstand and took out a bottle of newly bought vanilla flavoured lube.

Heeseung opened his mouth but chose not to say anything.

His thoughts jumbled up again, mind racing along with the pounding of his heart that he didn't even notice the cool substance come into contact with his hole.

Until Jake shoved a finger inside.

Heeseung let out a yelp when Jake added another, scissoring him open.

"This 'kay?" Jake asked in English, repeating the same thing in Korean afterwards.

The older nodded his head as a soft moan escaped his lips.

He just felt soo full.

He felt pathetic knowing that even with his own four fingers stuffed into him, Jake's two wide-knuckled fingers reached places he didn't know his own could.

"Use your words, baby," And Heeseung swore that he could hear the smirk and smugness in his tone.

"Hngh, y-yes," The latter moaned out when the younger added yet another finger, plunging in deep.

But it wasn't enough.

"Ahh~ J-Jake just..ngh, put it in already!"

He was met with a slap to his ass, "Getting antsy, are we? Remember who's begging."

Just then, Jake's fingers were taken out and Heeseung's whined at the empty feeling of not being filled.

But his whines were cut off by a sudden moan when Jake entered his shaft into his red, gaping hole.

And Heeseung's eyes almost rolled all the way back inside his head.

His back arched beautifully as his facial muscles tightened, knuckled turning white as he gripped the bedsheets.

"You good?" Jake asked, still not moving, letting the other adjust to his size first.

"Ngh, yeah, y-you're just, ugh, too big," Heeseung moaned out, high-pitched and squeaky.

"Wait let me just..."

Jake proceeded to turn Heeseung over so that he was on his back now.

"Need a safe word?"

The older shook his head, signalling negative.

"Sure?"

The older couldnt answer yet, mustering up all his strength to nod his head.

"You.. ngh can move now."

And Jake didn't need to be told twice, he started to thrust his hips in a steady, slow pace, allowing the older to get used to the stretch.

"F-faster, please," Heeseung begged.

But Jake thought it'd be fun to tease him for a while.

He kept his pace, using a single hand to bring Heeseung's legs on his shoulder, enjoying the way the latter's face contorted into different expressions.

"Pleasee, ngh, faster," Heeseung whined, snapping his hips up.

"So impatient... what a brat," Jake clicked his tongue, thrusting his hips into the older's small, tight hole.

Pulling out till only the tip was in, before snapping his hips up, till his pelvis hit the other's.

Relishing in the way crystalline tears rolled down the olders chubby cheeks, the way one of his hands covered his eyes while the other had a death grip on the bedsheet. Enjoying the loud, lewd, high-pitched notes came out of his mouth, the way he screamed out Jake's name like a mantra. How much he liked being fucked stupid till he couldn't even remember his own name.

Skin to skin slapping sounds reverberated throughout the empty room, Jake thrusting in at an animalistic speed, bed creaking and Heeseung shaking like a ragdoll on the bed.

"Hhng, J-Jake, 'm close- AH-" Heeseung sobbed out.

"Tsk, tsk. I didnt even touch you and you're already going to come? How needy are you?" Jake chuckled, looking at how fucked the older looked.

Cheeks flushed and dick upright, angry and red. Tears and drool mixed together, eyes shut tightly together. Still, he looked like a fucking angel. Heck Jake bets that Heeseung looked better than aphrodite.

"Uhh, J-Jake! 'M really, c-close!" Heeseung stuttered, body shaking rapidly from the relentless pounding and the urge to come hitting at full speed.

"Fuck, me too babe," Jake groaned, gripping Heeseung's slim, smooth thighs.

And Heeseung swore he saw his life flash before his eyes as he came, ropes of white staining the bedsheets and some landing on his stomach and Jake.

It wasn't long before Jake came too, spilling his semen into the older's warm, tight hole.

Jake slowly pulled out, and laid next to Heeseung on the bed.

"Sleep tight, darlin'," Jake whispered.

-

The next morning, when Heeseung woke up, he felt pain all over and he saw teeth marks painting all over his body.

It really wasn't a dream, was it?

End-

SORRY BABES ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED.

Ugh I fell down my school stairs the other day and broke my arm so....ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.2K 429 20
just random oneshots and scenarios involving any and every ships of enhypen members. REQUEST ACCEPTED on the request page. please give me ideas wh...
73.4K 1.1K 28
Enhypen members BxB oneshots (mostly smut) WARNING‼️‼️ there will be swearing, violence and smutty scenes. Read on your own risk
93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
28.6K 332 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!