Arranged.

By time-for-a-lullaby

Living in this life, you've never gotten to have much say in anything. What you wear, who you hang out with... More

1 - The Wedding
2 - Assecondami
2.2 - Assecondami Add On (Chris POV)
3 - Ferris Wheels and Cotton Candy
3.2 - Ferris Wheels and Cotton Candy Add On
3.3 - Ferris Wheels and Cotton Candy Add On (Chris POV)
4 - Come Home to Me
5 - Amore Mio
5.2 - Amore Mio Add On
5.3 - Amore Mio Add On
5.4 - Amore Mio Add On
6 - Blindsided
6.2 - Blindsided Add On (Lydia POV)
7 - Free (Dual POV)
8 - Detained (Dual POV)
9 - A Fresh Start
9.2 - A Fresh Start Add On
10 - You Make It Easy
Arranged Series One Shot - Followed
Arranged Series Drabble - After
Arranged Series Drabble: Lydia and Seb Get Married
Arranged Series Drabble: Incinta
Arranged Series Drabble: Everything We've Always Wanted
Arranged Series Drabble: Domestic Bliss
Arranged Series Epilogue: Endgame

Arranged Series Drabble: Daylight (Lydia and Seb)

2.7K 70 1
By time-for-a-lullaby

Arranged Series Drabble: Daylight (Lydia POV)

mafia!seb stan x ofc!lydia ricci

warnings: not proofread. language. seb being a little toxic and asshole-y (remember folks. work of fiction lol)

A/N: This was apart of my 4k celebration, so it's a song request. Hence the T. Swift references lol

W/C: 2k

Italian and Italian translation in italics. (i did not run my translations by anyone this time, sorry) likes, reblogs, and feedback ALWAYS appreciated! ❤

Lydia's phone rang for the 20th time in the past 10 minutes. She rolled her eyes, checking the screen to make sure it was Sebastian and then tossed it on her bed.

He bailed.

For the 4th date night in a row, she was left sitting at a restaurant all dolled up, only to get a call that he wasn't coming 45 minutes after he was supposed to show up. It was humiliating. Everyone knows who she is at those restaurants. Everyone knows who her date is supposed to be. And at the end of the night, everyone knows that he ditched. Humiliating.

Now she was home, sitting on her bed, and ignoring every phone call and text message.

Her phone buzzed again.

Seb: Lydia, i swear to fucking god. Answer your fucking phone.

Lydia: No.

Lydia: I'm going to bed.

Seb: No. You're not. Answer the damn phone.

Lydia: Goodnight.

She threw her phone on the bed again, laying back and following her ceiling fan as it spun in slow circles.

Maybe she was being a little petty. She knew that. But now Sebastian was getting a taste of his own medicine.

Her head turned towards the buzzing of her phone. She turned it over, seeing more texts from Seb.

Seb: If you don't answer, I'll send your father to check on you.

Lydia: Leave me alone. I said goodnight.

Seb: I swear to god if you don't knock this shit off and call me back, I'm gonna come over.

Lydia: Don't. I'll call the cops.

Seb: Go ahead. Matter of fact, I'll save you the trouble and call them myself.

Lydia: 🖕

She knew better than to threaten him with the police. Even if they did get here when Sebastian was here, they'd take one look at him or her dad and turn their heads.

Lydia's phone rang 3 more times before she finally caved, her nose burning as tears filled her eyes.

"Sebastian please—" her voice broke as a few tears slid down her temples. She paused, staring at the ceiling. "Just stop." She begged in a quiet voice. "I'll call you tomorrow. Okay?"

Lydia heard him sigh on the other end. "Baby, please. Just come downstairs."

She sniffed, shaking her head. "No. I just wanna go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Seb mumbled something under his breath. "Lydia. You don't have a choice. Either come down willingly or I'll come get you." He paused, continuing once he realized he wasn't getting a response. "That part I'll leave up to you. You have 5 minutes."

She heard the call disconnect on the other end, groaning loudly in frustration before tossing her phone to the other side of her bed.

Kicking her legs over the side of the bed, she sighed when there was a knock on her door.

"Yeah?"

Her mother poked her head through the slightly cracked door. "Everything okay?"

Lydia let out another groan, wiping away a few stray tears. "Why are men so fucking.... Ugh! Bossy? Rude? Demanding? I don't even know! He ditched me again and now he's blowing up my phone and telling me to come downstairs. I waited for him until 9:30! I just wanna go to bed now."

Her mother smiled, securing her robe tighter to her body and taking a seat next to Lydia on her bed. "Because in their own weird little way, they love us."

She rolled her eyes, resting her head against her mothers shoulder. "He could love me without threatening to drag me out of here."

Lydia's mother laughed. "Unfortunately for us, that's the only way they know how. Fortunately for us, once they fall, it's the deepest, most passionate form of love there is." She paused, tucking a strand of black hair behind Lydia's ear.

"The kind of love where they will do anything and everything to prove it to us. Even if that means being demanding and rude." She stood, extending her hands out. "And I know for a fact, Sebastian feels that kind of love for you. So go, amore. He'll make it up to you. I have no doubt."

Lydia sighed, taking her mothers hands and pulling herself up. "I don't want him to. I want him to leave me alone."

She clicked her tongue. "Now if that were true, you wouldn't be itching to run to the door." Her mother placed a kiss on her cheek. "Put on something nice, tesoro." (Honey)

Lydia watched her mother leave the room, smiling softly. She had always craved the love that her mother and father had and while she knew that she had it with Sebastian, she hated the fact that the families would always come first.

She understood, she really did. But what was going to happen when they got married one day? What if they had kids? Was he really going to miss dinners and bedtime just to run errands for her father?

Walking over to her closet, she stripped from her pj's and threw on the long, red dress that she had ripped off in haste earlier after she'd gotten ditched at dinner. She smoothed down the satin fabric then slipped on a pair of heels, stopping by her mirror to fix her long black hair and whatever makeup hadn't been cried off already.

Sebastian pounded on the door, making her roll her eyes. "I wonder what my life would be like if he wasn't such a macho man." She wondered out loud, exiting her room and making her way downstairs to the front door.

She pulled open the door right when Seb reached for the handle.

He smiled softly. "You look beautiful."

Lydia looked at the clock on the wall and then back at Sebastian. "I looked even better 3 and half hours ago." She pushed past him, essentially stomping down the concrete stairs of her home to the town car waiting for them.

She heard Seb sigh as he followed closely behind her. "Lydia, come on. Cut me some slack."

Once inside of the car, Sebastian put up the partition, angling his body towards her.

"Baby, please. Tonight was a big night. I'm sorry."

She scoffed, crossing her arms. "You're always sorry, Sebastian."

"I know." He sighed again, his fingers running through his hair.

Lydia looked over at Sebastian, her resolve cracking at the way his blue eyes pleaded with her. Her body relaxed, her back meeting the cold leather of the town car. "It's just embarrassing. I mean, they're my father's restaurants. Everyone there knows who I am. They know who you are. I look stupid."

Sebastian reached over, running his knuckles across her jawline. "I don't think it's possible for you to look stupid, Lydia. But I am sorry."

She smiled softly, shaking her head and snuggling into his side, his arm wrapping around her shoulder. "You better make it up to me."

Lydia felt Sebastian chuckle, his thumb tracing circles on her shoulder. "I will, trust me."

"That sounds confident."

He shrugged. "I'm a confident person."

Her eyes rolled as she shook her head. "I think the word you're looking for is arrogant."

Seb snorted. "Whatever you say, babe."

A few minutes later, they pulled into the vacant parking lot of one of her father's restaurants. Lydia's brows snapped together in confusion. "It's late. The restaurant is closed, Seb."

"Do you really think Lydia Ricci can't eat at her father's restaurant after hours?" He deadpans, climbing out of the town car and walking around the trunk to pull her door open. "Come on. Let me show you the perks of being the owner's daughter."

She placed her hand in his, letting him guide her towards the front door. They walked in together, the host, Dominic, taking them to a candle lit table towards the back. Sebastian pulled out her seat, helping her get settled before taking a seat across from her.

"This is nice, thank you." She smiled, folding her hands together and resting them on the black table cloth. She felt a little guilty for being such a brat earlier, but honestly, if Seb would've just called her, she wouldn't have been upset.

Seb's mouth parted slightly, licking his lips nervously.

"Are you okay?"

His lips curved into a small, sentimental smile. "I am perfect, Lydia. I promise." He was distracted. She could tell. The way his eyes moved around the room nervously, the way his hands were wringing together, she was watching whatever internal battle he was having with himself unfold in front of her.

"Seb." She said softly, pulling his attention back to her. "Are you sure?" She thought maybe it had something to do with his PTSD. Afterall, he was in one of her father's restaurants when he was attacked last year.

He reached across the table, enveloping her hands with his. "I promise, baby. I'm okay." He took a deep breath before letting go of her hands and standing. "I was gonna wait until after dinner. But I don't think I can." He rounded the small table, kneeling in front of Lydia, his eyes locking onto hers. "Lydia..." He took a second to collect himself and her heart skipped a beat in her chest.

"For the longest time, everything in my life... was just... black and white. I watched my parents suffer through a loveless marriage and I just assumed that I would have the same fate. Living this life... I just... I didn't expect much out of my future. And then I met you."

Lydia took in a shaky breath, tears filling her eyes. Has he been promoted? Is that where he was all day? Is he proposing? Her mind raced as Seb continued his confession.

"I met you Lydia and it was like stepping out into the daylight. You have been on my mind every second of every day since we first met and I don't even want to think of anything else. You are my past, present, and future. I love you so much and I want to marry you."

She swallowed the knot in her throat, her lips quivering. "I think you're supposed to ask a question." She choked out, making Seb laugh.

He shook his head. "Lydia Ricci, will you marry me?"

Her hands flew up to cover her mouth as a small sob escaped her lips. Sebastian pulled a small black box from his pocket, pulling it open and presenting a large, princess cut solitaire.

She squealed, lunging towards him and almost knocking him over. "YES! One thousand times over! Yes, yes! I'll marry you!"

He slid the ring onto the left ring finger, her hand shaking like a leaf in the wind. She admired the ring for a second before flinging her arms around his shoulders, his securing around her waist as he lifted her from the ground slightly. She smashed her red lips against his, his grip tightening. "Did you get promoted?" She mumbled against his lips.

He pulled away, smiling. "I did."

She squealed again, hugging him tighter. "Oh my god! We have to start planning! Do you think we can do it next weekend? How many people should we invite? We should do it at the vineyard in Florence! Oh, but what about the one in Siena? It's a little smaller, that'd be better don't you think?"

Sebastian grinned. "I think you need to call Y/N for that."

Lydia pulled away from Sebastian, turning to dig through her purse for her phone. "God, you're right! We need to do this now." She whipped around to face him. "I love you, Seb."

He pulled her back in for another bruising kiss. "I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.3K 20
When it comes to the hustle and bustle of the business world, nothing and no one was going to distract Alice Smith from being the best of the best. N...
44.1K 988 38
Completed Some sexual and explicit content In Riverdale things are all but progressive. Women have few rights, same with the LGBT community and peo...
5.1K 719 6
Kim Gyuvinဆိုတဲ့စီနီယာကသွက်သွက်ခါအောင်ရူးနေတာပဲ။
5K 358 64
Sabrina Matters, A girl who is always focused on her school work has a crush on her Math teacher Mr Rose. Little does she know that he's interested i...