𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

By EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
QnA
Hana's Birthday
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

6.6K 258 259
By EmophobicBoba

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Baji took a deep breath before he rang the door bel and Haruchiyo opened it.

"What do you want?"

"....can i go meet Hana?" Baji asked nervously.

"No." Haruchiyo curtly said and slammed the door in front of Baji's face.

Baji gasped, rUDE!

Baji stood there, pondering at the way the other guy acted at him and stared down at the box in his hands which had a turtle inside.

He went to the lake to clear his head and had found this turtle a few days back. He was planning to give this to Hana. He thought maybe this cute small turtle would make her happy and the turtle could be her friend.

He felt bad that he can't do anything when that incident happened. So he mans himself up and finally visit her with a turtle as a gift.

Baji even named the turtle Oogway, as he remembered Hana liked to watch kung fu panda.

I should get her a panda doll as well. He thought to himself before he rings the doorbell again.

Senju opened the door this time. As their eyes met, they both awkwardly look away.

"Can i come in? I..um..want to see Hana. I have a gift for her." Baji said.

Senju slowly nods. "Yeah...sure." she stepped to the side and Baji quickly comes inside the house.

He then saw Haruchiyo who was doing Hana's hair, putting cute hair clips on it along the way.

"Done!" Haruchiyo nods proudly to himself and Hana was eyeing the way she looked in front of the mirror after she was dolled up by Haruchiyo.

The girl gave a small laugh, "this is nice, Haru. I like it."

The boy's eyes sparkled, "You do?"

Hana nods and then she grabbed a mask before she puts it on.

Haruchiyo and Baji looked at Hana and gave her a sad smile. Senju, who was behind all of them wanted to join in and wanted to talk with Hana again, so she opened her mouth. "You look pretty, Hana!"

Hana gave her a side eyed look before giving her a close eyed smile and a nod. Haruchiyo was sneering at Senju and Baji only stood in the middle awkwardly.

"I hope you don't lie about that." Haruchiyo mumbled with a frown while looking at the other girl, "I'll cut your mouth."

Senju flinched and quickly run upstairs to her room. Baji looked at Haruchiyo, "o-oi...isn't that too much?"

Haruchiyo rolled his eyes, "what is?"

"You're threatening her too much...." the black haired boy mumbled.

"So what? Get to the point, you're wasting Hana's time here. She wants to go shopping."

Baji sighed and gave a nod, "Hana, here..i got you a gift." He handed her the box.

Oogway the turtle and Hana was looking at each other, eye to eye. "I called him Oogway." Baji said.

Oogway was like (●-●) and Hana went to the kitchen to grabbed a strawberry from the counter before she gave it to oogway who quickly munched on it.

Hana blinked, "i like him."

Baji finally smiled, "that's good! I catched him at the lake just for you!" He proudly puffed his chest.

Hana hummed, "thanks Baji."

"I heard you're gonna go shopping? Can i come?!" Baji asked excitedly.

Hana's eyes fluttered for a bit before she giggled, "sure!"

Haruchiyo swore he saw that same glint and the same aura from the previous days in the hospital. He looked at Hana worriedly before he looked at Baji. "You take care of her then. If she's got a scratch you'll have consequences."

Baji looked at the other boy, "are you not gonna come with us?"

Haruchiyo shook his head, "no. I got something to deal with." He needs to face Takeomi again. The older guy told him to meet him near Shinichiro's bike shop. Probably mad cause he found out Haruchiyo really did stick to his word of wanting to move out quickly, as he saw Haruchiyo trying to find small work left and right to get money.

Takeomi swear he even saw his younger brother holding pills in his hand, whatever that's for. So this is why he needs to go and meet Haruchiyo for today.

"Hana, remember to be careful, okay?" Haruchiyo softly looked at the younger girl before giving her a head pat. "Okay!"

"Don't worry, I'll look after Hana-Chan!" Baji declared with a big smile.

Haruchiyo eyed him up and down before he snorted. "Yeah, right."

Oogway the turtle also snorted as he ate his strawberry and Hana put him on her shoulders. The turtle just chilling there while eating.

⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Hana went to the shopping district with Baji and Oogway the turtle perched on her shoulder. She have a decent amount of money that she got from Haruchiyo, wherever he got the money from.

"What are you looking for?" Baji asked.

Hana hummed, "new masks, and maybe pretty hair decorations and clothes. All my clothes are old, Haru said i should get better ones and buy what makes me feel pretty."

Poor little Hana doesn't have as much clothes as her very own sister. Takeomi mostly give the new ones to the other. Hana doesn't mind it back then although she also wanted to have some new ones, she never complained about it.

"Oh..okay." baji nods to himself, he felt bad when he heard her said she needs new masks. He knows it was for her scars. Baji was also going to help her find clothes and accessories that made her feel pretty as well.

After shopping, Baji wanted to buy his favorite peyoung yakisoba and share the half with Hana and the girl complied.

As the two sit down, Hana only stared longingly at the delicious food in front of her, while Baji was gobbling down his part.

"Oops, sorry! Here Hana-Chan, eat!" Baji said as he scooped up the noodle and put it in front of Hana's mouth. The girl only blinked at him before giving him a sad looking smile while pointing at her mask.

Oogway made a sound and reached out his small leg to slap the noodles away from her before giving a judging look at  the guilty looking Baji.

"Sorry!" Baji said. He then looked around before looking back at her, "don't worry, Hana-Chan, there are not many people here, if they talk bad about you, I'll punch them!"

Hana giggled, pulled down her mask, and tilted her head, "you will?"

"Yeah, I'm Hana-Chan's friends afterall, thats what friends do, we need to protect each other and not turn our backs on them!" Baji grinned.

Hana hummed. Yes. You should. "Say, Baji...are we really friends?"

"Of course we are....we've always been."

"Well then...why didn't you have my back when...that, happened?" Hana looked at him gloomily, her finger scratching one of her scars.

Baji sit still in his seat.

"You were there...but did nothing." Hana mumbled. "Are you here just because you feel guilty?"

"i don't need any of your pity, Baji." She then looked at Baji in the eye, "...I'm wondering if we're really friends at this point."

The boy shivered as his eyes were fixed on Hana's. "I.." he felt scared if he could be honest.

The scary look Hana just did quickly dissapeared, replacing it with her usual calm and soft look, "it's okay, Baji. Let's start a new! You're my real friend now, okay? And friends don't turn their backs on each other and protect each other!"

Baji hummed nervously, "yeah"

Hana looked at him again, "Baji...why are you nervous?" Her eyes fluttered, "scars..." she mumbled.

Baji quickly looked up, "no! It's not you or your scars!"

He walked up to her and grabbed her cheeks. "You look pretty, okay? Your scars look pretty too, they compliment you, it doesn't make you ugly or scary, okay?"

Hana pursed her lips, "really?"

Baji grinned, "yeah! If i was an adult already, i would definitely marry you no matter how you look, Hana-Chan! You're a nice person at heart and that's what matters to me."

Hana almost laughed when Baji said she's a nice person. She gave him a big smile, trying to not mind the little bit of pain coming from the wound, "thanks Baji, I'm glad you're my friend!"

Baji nods, he swears that he's not gonna let anything bad happen ever again to this friend of his. His guilt was piling up, even though Hana said she doesn't need any of his pity.

Oogway was squEaking. He ain't that stupid. He's a smart turtle, he knows his new female owner was not as simple as she looks, other from the fact that she just lowkey did and forced Baji into a whole new sickening idea of her friendship, he can feel how her aura changes and saw small glimpses of dark intent from her eyes that she quickly covered so other human's eyes cannot see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.4K 8
╰──➢ ✧;── 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 ──; ✧ ╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖-𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑧𝑢 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝑅𝑎�...
22.1K 671 30
"𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮. 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐝...
266K 11.2K 22
"𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳...