๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–คโค ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐*๐“๐‚๐‡!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐‚.๐‘.๐„.๐€.๐Œ.
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“*๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‡*๐„!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐”๐‰๐€!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐๐’!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐…*๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐‘๐” ๐ƒ๐€๐˜!
๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐ˆ๐Š๐Š๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„!
๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐€๐๐‚๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ

๐’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐˜ ๐’๐๐€๐๐’!

75 10 54
By yourockmyworldmike

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚** 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝.

𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 (𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚).

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞.

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐂𝐨𝐢 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫!

Coi jumps back up and tackles Lakeyah to the ground, punching her up.

Key tries to punch her back but only one punch connects. Coi bitch slaps her and stands up.

Lakeyah grabs her leg and bites it.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚.

Melissa pushes Joy onto the ground and sits on her, Ming Lee then kicks her in the face. Willow tries to hold Ming back and Halle decides not to jump in.

Joy struggles to get Melissa off of her. Lizzo finally stands up and Joy trips her up, she punches Ming Lee in the bøøbs.

Kiana kicks Joy in the face, bruising Joy's cheek. Joy stands up and punches Kiana in the face and gets beat up by Kiki.

Kiki and Will pull Halle & Mimi away. Lizzo and Big Liyah then fight one on one, it ends up being a tie and finally the security guards pull them away as the song fades out.

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕.

𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬:
𝟒 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 & 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚
𝟐 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
𝟐 𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦: 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 & 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟔:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦

Joy returns back to the mansion and slams the door shut behind her. The bad girls are still fast asleep especially The Baddies who have a massive hangover.

Joy: I remembered how Kim K was singled out on season 3 just for waking them hating hoes up at 7:30 in the morning so Imma do the same but more earlier than that. *laughs in evil*

Joy taps on the speakers that are in one of living rooms and smirks to herself, finding a song to play. She starts playing "Oh" by season 3 bad girl, Ciara ft. Ludacris.

"THIS IS WHERE THEY STAY CRUNK, THROW IT UP, DUBS ON THA CADILLAC!" Joy screams.

Halle, Bianca, Nikita and Melissa are starting to wake up. Halle puts ear plugs in and goes back to sleep.

Nikita: Is this bitch serious, right now?! This ain't gonna make us accept her stupid ass!

All of the bad girls try to get back to sleep but Joy carries on playing it on repeat, screaming the lyrics out. A pissed off Kiana kicks the wall while Orange is loving it.

Coi: This bitch just wants to prove how bad she is, I gotta respect it.

Alliyah: She is so irrelevant!

Kiana runs downstairs and turns it off. Joy stares at her for a few seconds then slowly taps the play button and winks at her.

The song's volume increases as Kiana rolls her eyes and crackes her knuckles.

OH, 'ROUND HERE WE RIDIN' SLOW!

Kiki kicks Joy in the face, making Joy stumble into the speakers. Joy pushes Kiana back. The bad girls (except Halle) run downstairs to see what is going on.

WE KEEP IT GHETTO, YOU SHOULD KNOW!

Joy tackles Kiana to the ground, Kiana spits in her face and then quickly punches her in one of her eyes. She rolls over and straddles Joy to punch her again.

GETTIN' CRUNK OFF IN THA CLUB WE GETS LOW, OH!

She elbows her in the chest, Joy slaps her repeatedly. Kiana slaps her back and scratches at her face.

Amala runs into the house and breaks the fight up, holding Kiana back.

OH (OH), ALL MY LADIES TO T-

Aaliyah throws her hat at Kiana as the song fades out in the background.

The corner of the hate pokes Kiki's eye.

Crystal: Daaaamn, I am glad that I stayed up for this. Miss Aaliyah Jay got her ass whooped!

Ming Lee:

Ming Lee: Kiana is my bitch for a good reason, she is such a good fighter! I love her.

"Good grief, I came here to get ready with y'all and then I come in to this mess? What the fuck?! We all need to sit down and talk." Amala says.

"A house meeting is not the best thing to do right now, Doja. There is nothing to fucking discuss! THESE BITCHES ARE JEALOUS OF ME JUST BECAUSE NICKI FUCKS WITH ME AND NOT THEM!" Joy snaps at her.

Melissa: Don't nobody care about Nicki. Everybody loves Cardi now but go off Jolly Rancher.

"WRONG! TRY AGAIN! Nicki collabed with me and Bia. And she is here for all the new rap girls so think again." Coi replies.

"BITCH, FUCK YOU AND BIA! HOW ABOUT THAT?!" Joy shouts back at her.

Bianca: Why am I being dragged into this? Someone needs to tell her how I get down before she fucks herself again. Imma let her off this one time.

"Such a shame that you defiled Kiana by spitting on her because we could have been friends. I was the target at first for no reason, unlike you I didn't spit on nobody out of anger and feeling inferior." Nikita says, shaking her head.

"Defiled? Inferior? Not you tryna use big words like T.I. when you know damn well that you're a dumbass bitch." Joy laughs at her.

Willow: Fuck all of this arguing shit, why did Will always bully Carlton? Stupid ass nigga.

Producer: Did you just disrespect your Father on Live TV? You do know he won't be happy when he sees thi-

Willow:

"Moving on from this drama, I want all of you to go back to sleep for now because I am still tired and then we'll start getting ready for our dinner date by 3 o'clock." Amala instructs.

Halle: Oh boy...This is gonna be like the Season 3 Greek food fight drama episode. I can feel it.

Jayda: My arm has nearly healed now, I cannot wait to fight one of these bum ass bitches again!

Ella: This South African food has a bitch's ass growing, I love this country.

Joy: Maybe I might be hungry after this power nap, maybe...

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟔:𝟏𝟑𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟔 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬:

"All of y'all look so fucking hot, I can't with y'all! I am about to be the first bad girl mentor who chose more than one bad girl for outfit of the day. Lakeyah, Halle, Flo, Waydamin, Jordz, Big Liyah, Mimi, Lizzo, Nikki and Crys...You are all winners, baby!" Amala announces.

Joy twerks and flips Kiana off. Jordyn and Flo hug each other. Nikita, Melissa, Halle and Ming do a mini dance. Key, Jayda and Crys twerk as well.

Amala: Coi, the real trendsetter is me! Now every mentor is gonna follow my lead by choosing multiple outifits of the day. *flicks her weave* I am such an icon in the making, bro.

Melissa: I ate them hoes up. Not Miss Nikita Dragun though! Sis looks amazing.

Joy: Ugh, not a shared win.

Tamia: Lakeyah looks basic as fuck, is she really gonna wear that to the restaurant? So attention seeking.

The losers who didn't win it (Kiana, Willow, Ella, Bianca, Coi and Alliyah) try not to take it to heart that they didn't win. Sadly Coi and Alliyah are still mad.

Coi: Nah because how the fuck did Lakeyah win and not me?! That hoe was a bully, right?! Why should she win over me?!

Alliyah: It's killing me how all of them bitches look like prøsitituės instead of elegant like me but whatever. Only Jordyn and Flo ate! Crystal needs her instigating ass whooped too for winning this shit!

"Doja, how did Crystal win over me? She's just wearing an ugly ass dress but I guess them fake ass titties had your stupid ass mesmerized like Ja Rule." Alliyah rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"First of all, my brėasts and body is natural unlike yours, you wish you had a homegrown body like mines and secondly, what you tryna do?" Crystal asks, tying her hair back.

"Lakeyah got nasty ass sweat patches around her cøøchie too." Coi mumbles.

"I heard that and no the fuck she don't, you and your little friend are so close to getting y'all's ass whooped for attacking Key and Crys unprovoked." Ella warns.

"I suggest you leave my bitches alone, I can call Halsey right now." Ming Lee threatens.

"And I can always throw you in Suki's cell so she can rip your nıpplės clean off!" Ella retorts.

"Your body is fake and you didn't save your sister from The Game. Not very P of you, is it?" Alliyah taunts.

The instrumental to "Tia Tamera" by season 6 bad girls, Amala (Doja Cat) and Maria (Rico Nasty) starts playing.

HAIR GROW LONG LIKE CHIA!

Crystal takes her clothes off and hits Alliyah across the face with her brėasts. When Coi tries to jump in, Lakeyah sneaks up on her and starts choking her out.

MONEY GO LONG LIKE NIA!

Coi digs her heels into Lakeyah's bare feet which makes Key release her grip. Alliyah slips on Crys's dress making her fall down to the ground, Crystal then stomps on her.

I AM THE BIG IDEA!

The security guards try jumping in and Crystal pushes most of them away while Lakeyah and Coi are choking each other out, Coi punches Key in the back of her head while going red in the face.

MY TWINS BIG LIKE TIA!

Amala pulls Lakeyah away and Key kicks Coi in the face, making Coi fall down on the floor. Crystal kicks Coi in the side and when she turns around, Alliyah punches her and it makes a clap sound.

The cliques gasp at the red mark on Crystal's face.

MY TWINS BIG LIKE TIA, TAMERA! (UH, WAIT)

Coi and Alliyah carrying on punching and kicking at Crystal and Lakeyah who are now being held back. Crystal gets out of security's grip and punches Coi in the face, Coi slaps her back.

Amala blows a whistles and blocks them from throwing another hit at each other.

"I still look so good. That's why they're jealous, that's why they hate me." Alliyah pants, high-fiving Coi.

"YOUR CLIQUE IS STILL LAME AS FUCK, HOE! SHUT THE FUCK UP! MAD OVER A FUCKING OUTFIT OF THE DAY! LAME!" Lakeyah shouts back at them, fist bumping Crystal.

"Y'all act like niggas, fist bumping each other and shit with them deep ass voices." Alliyah retorts.

Crystal laughs her ass off. "Bitch, you're literally shaped like one and your man, press on nails looks more feminine than Nikita! That's sad."

"Why attack me? Why am I in it? The fuck?" Nikita replies.

"Y'all better not start attacking Nikita before I-" Jayda cuts Melissa off.

"Before what? BEFORE WHAT, BITCH?! You ain't remembered how I whooped your ass on the first episode?! Do not make me have to do that shit again." Lakeyah yells in her face.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝟏𝟐 𝐄𝟏:

Lakeyah grabs Melissa by her hair and starts punching her up, Lizzo gets a few hits in and then falls on top of an annoyed Beyoncé who was only trying to break them up.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

Melissa rolls her eyes. "You think you're strong and you're not, Coi literally whooped your ass so badly that you BIT HER LEG last week. Don't come for me."

"The Baddies are so weird, Suki likes ripping nıpplės off and Lakeyah likes biting legs. I can't, I hate that I love them so." Amala giggles.

The bad girls are all ushered into the limo.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟕:𝟑𝟏𝐩𝐦

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐨:

"Ladies, I knew y'all were gonna be messy and that's why I didn't ask to reserve tables for us just if we could film there and thankfully they said yes." Amala says.

"Why attack me and not Halle?" Crystal asks Coi, grinning.

Coi ignores her and carries on eating some berries with Jordyn.

"Don't come for me, bitch. That's the worst decision you could ever make." Halle warns.

"Girl, you are just as boring as Chloe was on season 8. Bring the drama or go home, the fuck?!" Crystal replies.

Halle shakes her head. "Did you just disrespect my sister?!" Halle throws her wine in Crystal's face.

Ella kicks Halle in the stomach, Halle headbutts her as the instrumental to "Lovely Day" by Bill Withers plays in the background (Amala is playing it on her iPhone 1).

Crystal sucker punches her and ends up getting her ass whooped by Willow. Ella and Halle are getting good punches in their fight, Jayda and Nikita hold them back from each other.

"You finally look nice, today." Nikita lies and winks at Lakeyah.

Ella, Halle, Crystal and Willow all stop fighting because they are confused.

Nikita: I am doing this as a test, I knew this bitch had a crush on me since I walked in. I am a dumb blonde on the inside but I am still smart.

Lakeyah's face goes red. "WHY YOU LYING ON ME, BITCH?!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR WASTED ASS CAME BACK HOME SAYING YOU WANNA FUCK ME LAST NIGHT! EXPLAIN THAT SHIT BECAUSE I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THAT!" Nikita reveals.

The Bad Girls, Amala & The Limo Driver:

"I was wasted, how the fuck does that mean anything bitch?! I still don't like your culture vulture ass!" Lakeyah snaps at her.

"Girl, make up your damn mind! Do you wanna fuck her or fight her?" Melissa asks her.

The other bad girls sip their martinis, side eyeing Lakeyah and Nikita.

Amala turns up the instrumental to "Lovely Day" and sings along to it. The bad girls all sit in the limo, silent...

Alliyah: I am worried...

Bianca: What is gonna happen right now?

Joy: I want them to fight, Nikita is all woman to me.

Lakeyah punches Nikita in the face and Nikita pushes her back and throws her drink in her face.

"YOU ARE TRYING TO SEND ME HOME AND IT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, HOE!" Nikita shouts in her face.

"BACK THE FUCK UP!" Lakeyah yells back and winces, rubbing her eyes.

Ella kicks Nikita in the leg and Nikki kicks her back.

The Baddies and The Rockstars then have a screaming match, Amala finally stops playing the song's instrumental on repeat and puts in some ear plugs, relaxing.

Bianca, Coi, Alliyah, Tamia and Jordyn have now got a headache.

Tamia:

Joy is here for it all and is laughing her ass off.

Joy: I want new replacements to humble all three of these cliques because they hate me for no fucking reason.

"I GOT A WAP, BITCH! I AM A FUCKING WOMAN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO SUCK IT THE FUCK UP AND ACCEPT IT, BITCH!" Nikita shouts in Jayda's face.

"I NEVER SAID YOU WEREN'T, DUMMY! I JUST SAID YOU ARE BIO-" Jayda is cut off by Willow.

"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!" Willow says through gritted teeth.

"WE'RE AT THE RESTAURANT, YAY!" Alliyah screams.

The Baddies and The Rockstars all shoot each other nasty looks, then they get out of the limo.

Lakeyah: Nikita ain't getting away with her antics no more, I am actually ready to fight with that hoe. Fuck what y'all think or say, I have had enough.

Willow: That little Orange group are highkey instigators they started all of this bullshit for getting butthurt over the fucking outfit of the day bullshit. It really ain't that deep to be getting all aggy over, for fucks sake!

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟖:𝟐𝟒𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐫 & 𝐊𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐍 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭:

"UMI Says" by the Author's ex starts playing.

I WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE!

The bad girls have finally decided to calm down for a while. The Baddies love the texture of the red chairs.

ALL MY PEOPLE TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE!

Nikita lies down on the chair and has a whole mini photoshoot with Melissa, Ming Lee and Halle while Willow and Amala take the photos.

ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE, TO BE FREE!

Meanwhile, Joy is looking for a place to sit and decides to sit with The Baddies. They hesitantly allow her to sit with them. The Rockstars sits with The Baddies at their big table to be messy but they don't even care.

ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO BE FREE!

Amala sits with Orange at another table. Amala takes selfies and Coi photobombs them. Alliyah cries a little because she misses using her phone.

THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME-

The song is cut off by Bianca and Alliyah flirting with one of the waiters so they don't have to pay for their food.

Crystal: Fucking thots.

Lily, Producer: But your sis- Never mind.

"Why hello, Matt! I'm Alliyah and this is my girl, Bianca." Alliyah blushes.

"Nice to meet you, ladies." Matt replies, smiling.

Flo, Jordyn and Coi start smirking as Matt starts conversing with Bianca and Alliyah.

"Is it always this busy on Tuesdays? That must be so tiring for you, you poor thing." Alliyah pouts.

"Yeah, it's been like this for a while but I don't mind." Matt responds.

"Matt, my-" Jordyn covers Amala's mouth.

As they carry on talking, Alliyah complains about not having enough money for her son and how broke she is.

Kiana: No fucking way, are they flirting with this basic ass whıtė man for some food?!

"I might get in trouble for this but I'll make sure you and your friends get your food for free. It's on the house." Matt whispers to them.

Alliyah hugs him and writes her number and Bianca's number on a napkin.

"Call us when you're lonely." Bianca whispers in his ear, slipping the napkin in his pocket.

Orange and Amala high-five each other. A jealous Joy cusses about it to the other bad girls.

"Those hoes didn't even try and get free food for us!" Joy complains.

Ming Lee: Not the bitch who cheated on Lil' Kim's cousin, Rell with PNB Rock's giraffe neck ass calling Bia and LeeLee hoes...Um...chile, anyways!

"IT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT BUT YOU ARE ALL IGNORING HOW BAD IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT FUCKING LIKE ME!" She yells at them.

"Joy, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares how much it hurts your feelings that the waiter like the two Miss Piggys and not you. Men do not care about the face, they care about the tightness of the půssy." Crystal says to her.

"Yeah, you would know. I bet India gave you all her hoe tips." Ming Lee mumbles.

Crystal flicks the back of her neck and Ming shrugs.

"So are you ready to order?" The waitress asks her.

"I will have the Crispy Kraken and Scary Spice." Crystal responds.

The other bad girls take their orders too and then the waitress looks at Joy, waiting for her to say what she wants.

"What is in the Crispy Kraken and Scary Spice?" Joy asks.

"The Crispy Kraken has tempura fried calamari, ginger, lime, cilantro syrup, pickled cucumber and sour cream. Then the Scary Spice is just mustard and thyme on roasted baby potatoes." The waitress answers.

"Okay, I'll have that too." Joy responds, winking at a now irate Crystal.

Crystal: I know this bum ass bird did not just try and order the same meal as me!

"Stand up, Joy." Crystal says, calmly.

Joy shakes her head. "My mama isn't a notorious thot box who rides the coattails of her jail bait sister."

Crystal ties her hair back and Joy plays with her ponytail then puts it in a bun. The waiters and waitresses serve the bad girls their meals and they start eating.

Crystal and Joy death glare each other, they aren't even hungry anymore.

"This burger is exquisite." Willow says in a British accent.

Joy plays around with her food and then eats one of her potatoes. Crystal punches the table, startling the bad girls. Kiana and Ming choke a little while trying to hold in their laughter.

"So do you wanna fight or what?!" Crystal shouts in her face.

"Fighting ugly hoes does nothing for my life, girl sit down. Mad as fuck because you will never be successful with your basic ass!"

"YOU ARE LITERALLY THE FUCKING DARKSKIN VERSION OF P*DO R*PIST SUPPORTER, MICKI GARBARJ! YOUS A LIL' KIM WANNA BE, YOU JUST HATE TO ADMIT IT! I'M THE BLUEPRINT, YOU AIN'T NOTHING BRAND NEW! CHECK YA POSTERS AND VIDEOS, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 2!" Crystal screams at her.

Willow:

"Crystal, calm the fuck down! We came here to eat for once and not argue. You are causing a scene!" Amala snaps at her, gritting her teeth.

"Oh look who broke out of character, all of a sudden?! Too late, bitch!" Crystal shouts and throws hot gravy at Joy.

Sadly...it does not land on her but on a random waiter who was about to serve an elderly couple on a dinner date.

"Shit." Ming Lee squeaks and laughs her ass off.

"I am sorry but you all have to leave." The manager says to them.

"How much should I pay? I am so sorry." Crystal panicks.

"I have to handle that, you ain't got the funds to deal with this." Amala sighs.

Amala: Thank God I pop this cøøchie open for the ėlıtēs in Høllywøød for a shitload of money otherwise I would be mad at Crys for the amount of money I have to pay to this restaurant for frickin' compensation.

"NOW I AM FUCKING MAD, YOU BITCHES KNOW THAT I DON'T PLAY ABOUT MY FOOD AND THEN YOU GO AND DO THIS SHIT?!" Tamia shouts at Crystal and Joy.

"I already feel bad, Flo. Shut up." Crystal sighs.

"She has a fucking point, dumbass! We finally was getting along and then you hoes argue over for some dumb shit and look at us now!" Ming whines.

"At least they let us take the food home after Crystal's ass threw fucking hot gravy and it landed on the waiter and that poor old lady's hair. Why would you do that?" Amala scolds her.

"This stupid bitch provoked me and got her ass checked for it." Crystal shrugs.

"My issue with you two is how fucking messy you fucking replacements are. Y'all are irking me and at this point I'd rather deal with India and Duckie then you two bitches!" Ming Lee lies.

Joy just laughs it off. "This face is natural-"

"But your ass ain't. Who you think you fooling?" Tamia smirks, cutting her off.

The instrumental to "Came Back For You" by season 1 bad girl, Kimberly starts playing.

THIS TIME AROUND, IT AIN'T LIKE BEFO'!

Joy tackles Tamia to the ground and starts elbowing her in the face and chest. Tamia punches her and keeps pushing her face away. Crystal throws her shoe at Kiana and gets her ass whooped.

THIS TIME AROUND, I'M GON' CRACK YA JO!

Ming Lee runs up on Crystal and punches her across the face, making a little pop noise. Kiana has got a busted lip from Crystal's shoe. The bad girls are shocked. Crystal is laughing her ass off, concerning the locals who are watching the fight.

THE FEDS IS WATCHIN ME SO I CAN'T DO MUCH!

Joy grabs Tamia's fist and bites it then make Tamia punch herself. Tamia spits in Joy's eye and flips them over, Joy punches Tamia repeatedly. They are then pulled away by the security guards.

SPEAK THE WRONG WORDS BITCH!

Crystal tries to kick Ming Lee and Ming grabs her leg then smashes a glass bottle (that she found on the floor) on it. Crystal falls down on the ground and Ming punches her up.

AND YOU WILL GET TOUCHED!

Ella drags Ming Lee away by her ponytail while Jayda and Lakeyah blocks Willow and Halle from stopping her.

The song fades into the background.

Crystal's leg is dripping blood and she shrugs, laughing it off.

Ming Lee:

Crystal laughs in her face and hits her in the stomach with her bloody leg.

"I am laughing so I don't commit můŕdėr. For some reason...God loves you." Crystal sighs.

"Are you insane?! I am ready to kick all four of you out of the damn house!" Amala warns.

"Shut the fuck up and call the doctors for my fucking leg, I am in goddamn pain!" Crys shouts in her face.

"I will bully you worse than I did, Kylie. Do not come at me like that. Ever. In your life. Bitch." Amala pokes her forehead.

Crystal punches her in the face and Amala pushes her away.

"That's it! Ming Lee, India's ugly ass sister, Kiki, Flo and Aaliyah Jay. Hotel, now." Amala pushes them all into seperate taxis.

An ambulance arrives and Crystal is taken away in there with Lakeyah and Ella by her side.

"As for the rest of you, get your stupid asses in the fucking limousine!" An angry Amala shouts at them.

The bad girls are ushered into the limo by the security guards.

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐨:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟎𝟖𝐩𝐦

They all sit there in an awkward silence.

"So Jayda, why didn't you go with your crew for support?" Willow asks her.

"Because Crystal is good, she'll make sure Ming Lee is sorry for what she did." Jayda shrugs.

"Met Lil Baby and he tried to give my ass a squeeze. But I don't want him cause I heard his bitch sell cheap weaves....Un-beweaveable." Melissa retorts. (She's quoting season 10 bad girl Ke'Asha's version of the song "Dreams")

Melissa:

Amala, Nikita, Halle and Willow start laughing their asses off. Bianca, Coi, Jordyn and Alliyah start chuckling too. Jayda rolls her eyes.

"And I'm still rich, hoes. Suck my dick!" Jayda scoffs.

The bad girls wipe their tears away and stop laughing at her.

Alliyah: So do y'all remember when I said I would expose to Jordyn what Lizzo and I did at the right time? Now is the time. *smirks*

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

"How was Mr. Redman, Lizzo?" Nikita asks her.

"Biiiiitch, we went 4 rounds. Nuff said!" Melissa laughs and high-fives Nikita.

Alliyah: She skipped out the best part....Me and her both fucked Meth but if she wanna be quiet until the reunion then fine. *smirks* Imma expose it when the time is right, y'all.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

"Jordyn, do you remember when Ella fucked up my chances of fucking Meth and then you won instead?" Alliyah asks her, in a whisper.

Jordyn nods her head. "What about it?"

"Remember how you was upset that he didn't wanna sleep with you in the end? It's because he was messing with me and Lizzo in the other room." Alliyah says, fidgeting with her hands.

Jordyn, Nikita and Melissa:

Jordyn: Alliyah, that was a whole month ago and you reveal it to me now?! I am still in my feelings about it so Imma deal with Shitto first.

Nikita: I hope Melissa fucks this bitch up!

"Why the fuck are you being messy, Alliyah? You are so fucking dumb and jealous that you are the most irrelevant bad girl here!" Nikita shouts at her.

"No the fuck, I ain't. Ella's such a jealous bird brain hoe and wants to be me so bad." Alliyah strokes her hair.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Halle pokes her forehead.

"Back up, Halle! You don't want this smoke." Bianca warns.

"Bianca, sit your TikTok one hit wonder ass the fuck down." Halle retorts.

"Bitch, at least she has one! Y'all fans don't even listen to you hoes." Coi scoffs.

"Yes they-" Halle is cut off by Coi.

"Stop the limo!" Coi shouts.

The limo driver stops the car and Coi steps out, the other bad girls sit near the door to see what she is doing. She taps on someone's shoulder to talk to them.

"Hey baby, where you from?" She asks a random girl.

"Atlanta, I'm here for a holiday." She replies.

"Ayyee, that's what up! Halle is from there too." Coi responds.

The random girl nods her head, slowly. You can tell sis is confused.

"Who is that?" She asks.

"You know Chloe & Halle? That Halle?" Coi asks.

"You mean them lil' twins who run around with Beyoncé or whatever?" The girl responds and starts laughing her ass off with Coi.

Coi then gets back in the limo with a huge grin on her face.

"I rest my case, Halsey. Nobody knows who the fuck you are." Coi smirks.

"Now Coi, I know you ain't talking about fans. Your fans literally bully your ass for being consistent in flopping and not bopping. Take a thousand seats with your flat ass. Your stupid ass didn't even realize that she never said she knew who you were and I doubt she listens to black music, sis was a blonde." Melissa replies.

Jordyn rolls her eyes. "Not you skinny shaming Coi when you have a Cardi meltdown if someone calls you a fatass. How embarrassing for you. And whitė girls do listen to blåck music, you uncultured swine!"

"Still in the sunken place, I see." Lizzo mumbles.

Jordyn: Coming from the same ugly ass bitch who is NAHkita's Paris Jackson? Y'ALL ARE SEASON 12'S PARIS AND MAIA, BITCH! ION SEE NOKIA PHONE GOING AS HARD FOR YOU AS YOU DO FOR HER BUT GO THE FUCK OFF, YOU DUMB BITCH! I suggest she shuts the fuck up before I whoop her fucking ass.

Coi twerks in Lizzo's face and Lizzo covers her nose.

"YOU KNOW WHAT BITCH?! STAND THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT ME, FATASS!" Jordyn shouts in her face.

Jayda:

Jayda: They are all gonna start jumping either Alliyah or Jordyn. *sips her drink* Let the fuckery commence.

The instrumental to "Hard" by season 3 bad girl, Robyn starts playing.

I'M SO HARD (TOO HARD) THAT I, I, I!

Jordyn kicks Melissa in the face and bitch slaps Alliyah. Nikita pushes Jordyn away from Alliyah and then restrains her while Melissa punches her up.

I'M SO HARD (SO HARD) AH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!

Willow jumps in and kicks Alliyah in the face and punches Bianca and Coi. Alliyah starts scratching at Willow's face while Coi drags Nikita away from Jordyn. Bia hits Lizzo with Lizzo's heel that fell off earlier in the fight.

I'M SO HARD (TOO HARD)!

Melissa punches Jordyn in the face and it busts her lip, Jordyn retaliates by smashing a wine glass over Melissa's head. Bianca and Halle start fighting too, punching each other up with their hits connecting each time. Willlow and Alliyah are still going at it, Alliyah tries pulling on Willow's fro so Will can stop punching her ass up but it's no use.

SO HARD, SO HARD, SO HARD, SO HARD!

As the song fades out into the background, the security guards drag the bad girls away from each other. Nikita pulls out all the glass shards from a dizzy Melissa's hair. Bianca and Halle both have black eyes, Willow has a smug look on her face after her fight with Alliyah. Jordyn is still pissed off with Alliyah.

"So tell me, Alliyah. What did you gain from doing this? What the fuck did you gain from being messy like that?!" Amala asks her.

"I am sorry to you and Jordyn. I just wanted to piss Lizzo off and it blew up in my face." Alliyah sighs.

Amala shakes her head. "This was not cool, Alliyah. Not cool at all, bro."

Jayda: Somebody is clearly going home next week. I guess Doja is gonna pull the stunt that Jada Smith pulled last season and tell the producers who she wants to send home next week. *sighs*

Bianca: At this point, The Rockstars existence sickens me. They really get a kick outta pissing bitches off.

Nikita: *flicks her weave* I love how I stay keeping these hoes pressed. I cannot believe that BOREange is morphing into The Scammies.

Joy: I vouch to send someone home next week.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐬:

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

Joy starts crying and the other bad girls stare at her blankly.

"I really am sorry, I don't want us to be beefing the whole time we are here." Joy sobs.

"We are not buying it." Ming Lee scoffs.

"I am not trying to be offensive when I say that I don't like African food, I just have preferences." Joy sniffs.

"I actually understand what you're saying, I'm half Latino and I hate Mexican food, maybe we are being a bit too hard on you." Ella tells her.

Joy smiles. "I am so glad you said that because I want you and the other Baddies to vote Crystal Methyd out of the house."

Crystal:

***

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞.

"Chloe, are you like a demon? You look so funny looking." Bianca slurs.

She leans on Halle and Halle pushes her away.

"You need to back up from me, bitch. It's not about you today, it's about me. It is my Halleday!" Halle shouts at her.

A quick clip is shown of Chloe elbowing Bianca in the face and Tamia trying to break the fight up.

***

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝟐𝟕.𝟎𝟑.𝟐𝟐!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 324 27
Quick disclaimer: The story cover isn't mine, and all the characters I'm using in this story belong to the writers and producers of Lego: monkie kid.
9.1K 503 17
It a new set of 7 bad girls and they are up to no good in Las Vegas, and with these wildcards and Jokers theres no tell what will happen in Sin City...
180K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.