We Need Fire Covering!! - A P...

By ChasexSkye1

# 6 of Skase stories on 15/12/21! # 7 of Skase stories on 20/12/21 # 12 of Skase stories on 24/12/21 #11 of... More

A Skase Introduction!
Rest of the Pups Introduced!
Chapter 1: Chase Leaving His Home and His Parents To Go Fight In The War!
Chapter 3: Chase Leaving His Community To Go Fight In The War Part: 3!
Chapter 4: Chase Leaving His Community To Go Fight In The War Part: 4!

Chap 2: Chase Leaving His Home and His Parents To Go Fight In The War Part: 2!

161 5 5
By ChasexSkye1

Chase continues with what he says.

Chase (says while crying): So next Monday night, I'll be heading to Canada to meet up with the military leader of Canada and United State. Please wish me luck on my way to Canada and my work at the military. Wish I didn't leave this community, but duty calls.

Everyone starts to tear up about what Chase just said to the whole school. Sharing the same sympathy as Chase.

Everyone (The students on the stage and Mr. James): We will support you all the way Chase, no problem what happens.

Chase (said while crying): Thanks everyone. This means a lot to me.

Everyone: No problem, Chase. We are here for you!

Mr. James come back to the stage and gives more instructions.

Mr. James: So, I please expect everyone to be ready for an unexpected assembly for Monday sometimes in the afternoon. Also, Chase what is your favorite colour.

Chase: I love Blue as my favorite colour.

Mr. James: Ok, so as this is dedicated to Chase, I want everyone to wear light or navy blue please. Also, all students please bring your parents here to the assembly along with 1 or 2 of your friends. Your parents will receive an email about it sometime tomorrow, so please tell them about it. All teachers please write in the student's agenda to wear any kind of blue on Monday and to bring a friend or two.

All teachers: Will do!

Mr. James: Ok, your all set to leave the gym.

Everyone started leaving the gym. All the teacher who left the gym quickly asked Mr. James if their class can do something for Chase and he said yes.

When everyone left Mr. James said to Chase's classmate that you guys will do a performance for Chase, but only Chase's friend and their brothers or sister won't join.

Chase's classmates: Ok.

Then their class went back to their class and continued with their classes until the end of the day.

Fast forwarded to the end of the day.

Everyone running out of the school to meet up with their parents and told them the sad news.

Ava, Bella, Noah, Max, Emma, Jacob, Charlotte, Chase, Olivia and Oliver all met up together and then as their parents pulled up the driveway, they all went to meet the parents and they said that Chase is leaving Monday. Ava, Chase, Bella and Jacob were last ones to leave the school in their friend circle. Chase's dad texted Chase.

The text reads: Hey Chase. Sorry, I can't pick you up now as I am dealing with a serious police investigation case and your mom is going to come home super late tonight as she gots duty in the airport, could you request your friend to look after you and Bella for tonight, I'll pick you up later tonight.

Chase: Bella, mom and dad aren't going to pick us up today.

Bella: Whhaaaa! How are we supposed to go home now!

Chase: Calm down, I'll handle this. Hey Jacob?

Jacob: Yes Chase?

Chase: Could your parents look after Bella and I tonight because my parents are super busy now.

Jacob: Sure, my parents won't mind at all.

Ava: YESSS!!!!! THEY'RE COMING OVER TO OUR HOUSE!!!!!

Jacobs starts laughing at what Ava just said as he knew that she wanted Chase and Bella to come over for a while but their family was always busy.

Chase: Thanks Jacob.

Jacob: No problem, Chase.

Just a minute later both of Jacob's parents arrived in a Land Rover.

Jacob and Ava's parents: Hi Jacob and Ava.

Jacob: Ava, let me do the talking ok?

Ava: Ok.

Jacob and Ava: Hi mom and dad.

Jacob: Mom, can I ask you a something?

Ava and Jacob's Mom: Sure.

Jacob: So, Chase and Bella's parents are super busy, so can they come over to our house for the night?

Jacob's Mom: What do you think Mark (Jacob's dad)?

Mark: Sure.

Jacob: Thanks guys, but we have a 5 sitter in our SUV.

Mark: Not a problem Son. Our SUV can turn into an 8 sitter.

Jacob: Ok. Chase and Bella your set to get on. You 2 seat in the front and we'll seat in the back.

Mark: Your all set to hop in.

As the 4 of them hoped in the vehicle, Chase and Bella said thank you to them.

Chase and Bella: Thank you Mark and Sarah (Jacob and Ava's mom)

Jacob's parents: No problem, guys.

It takes 40 minutes to arrive to their home.

Sarah: BTW Chase who picking you 2 up?

Chase: My dad Paul. He'll pick us up later tonight.

Sarah: Ok.

Mark: You 4 can go inside, me and Sarah will carry your bags inside and leave them near the front entrance.

Chase, Bella, Ava, Jacob: Thank you.

Mark: No problem.

Chase: Hey Jacob, can we play basketball for a bit?

Jacob: Sure, we can! Only until 5:30, and its 4:30, so it's one hour.

Chase: Ok. You girls can go inside and have fun. Btw, Bella, we are eating dinner here then, we will go home.

Bella Ok.

The girls go inside to Ava's room to play with her stuff while the boys played outside for an hour. While the boys played outside, that time went by so fast that it was already 1 hour while it felt like 30 minutes. Later they went inside and went upstairs, while passing Ava's bedroom.

Chase: Hey Jacob, want to see what the girls are doing?

Jacob: Sure. Let's go.

They start walking back to Ava's room.

Chase: Hey girls. How is it going?

Girls: Hi guys, we are doing ok.

Ava: Bella was sometimes feeling sad, but I cheered up when that happened.

Bella: Thanks for that.

Ava: No problem.

Jacob: Oh no, why were you sad Bella.

*Chase knew why and whispered to Jacob.*

Chase (whispered to Jacob): It's because of me. I am leaving soon to the military.

Jacob (whispered to Chase): Oh right.

Jacob Ok, anyways want to go back Chase?

Chase: Actually, I was thinking to stay here for Bella. Also, I see that Ava has a TV in her bedroom so we can watch a movie.

Jacob: Yes, she does and we can watch whatever Bella wants too.

Bella: Thanks Brother!

Ava: Ah yes! 2 families siblings watching. My favourite!

Jacob: I'll get 2 packs of popcorn and some drinks and you guys can choose the movie.

Jacob leaves and get the drinks and food.

Ava: Oh, I got one! Let's watch Paw Patrol: The Movie or Jurassic Park?

Bella: How about PP:TM?

Chase: I think we should watch the scary one first so you don't get nightmares tonight? PP:TM?

Ava: Sure. Oh, it's a team of rescue pups saving the city of Adventure City originally from Adventure Bay and Chase faces his nightmare or past.

Chase: Another Chase??

Ava: Well younger version. All pups are young here.

Chase: We will watch both of them then.

Bella: Yeah!

Jacob came back from downstair.

Jacob: I am back. What movie we watching?

Chase: Seems like we are watching Jurassic Park first then Paw Patrol: The Movie.

Jacob: Two movies! Wow, this is going to be fun. Maybe my parents can join the second movie. Also, my mom said we will be eating dinner soon so she got us chips instead of popcorns.

The movie is about 2 hours and PP:TM is slightly shorter.

Chase: The movie is 2 hours and PP:TM is 1 hour and 30 minutes. And the time is 6:30 Pm on a Friday night. If I did the calculations correct it will be 10 Pm.

Bella: Yes, you did that correctly brother.

Ava: Let's just get going with the movie.

Jacob: Just a warning girls. If you feel scared just cover your eyes and hug us if you want.

Girls: Ok.

They started watching the movie. They watched the whole movie and half of the times were hiding their eyes from the screen by looking at their brother.

Chase: The movie is finished now. Time to watch PP:TM now.

Ava: Ok, I'll get my parents.

She went down and ask her parents to watch it with them which they agreed, but mom said I am bringing dinner.

Ava: Let's all go up and bring it.

Sarah: Ok.

They got sandwiches with fries and went upstairs too with small coke bottles.

Ava: Guys, we got dinner for you.

The parents gave them their dinner and it was 8:30 Pm.

Sarah: Here you go guys. Btw, what movie are we going to watch with you guys?

Bella: We are watching PP:TM, Sarah.

Mark: What?

Jacob: It stands for Paw Patrol: The Movie and it's about 6 rescue dogs saving Adventure City and one pups facing his past.

They watched the movie together and enjoyed every minute of it and it was nearly 10 Pm on the dot.

Mark: Oh, ok that was a good movie for you guys, but also for us as adults! Chase, you and Bella should be going home now, right?

Chase: Yeah, but idk.

Mark: It's ok, I'll call your father for yo.............

Mark's phone started ringing and he saw that it was Chase's father Paul calling him.

Mark: Never mind, he's calling me right now.

Chase: Oh, ok.

Mark (Over phone): Hello, Paul. How are you?

Paul (Over phone): Hi, Mark. Doing good, what about you?

Mark (over phone): Doing good. I was about to call you to pick up.

Paul starts laughing over the phone.

Paul (Over phone): Holy, I was just calling you to let you know that I am arriving in 5 minutes.

Mark (over phone): Oh, ok. I'll tell Chase and Bella to get ready.

Paul (Over phone): Ok. See you in 5.

Mark: Hey Chase, Bella. Your dad is arriving in 5 minutes, you better get ready to go home.

Bella, Chase: Ok, thanks Mark for everything.

Sarah: Ok and no problem.

As 5 minutes past, they got ready and sees their dad pull up the driveway. Then they all went outside to the driveway.

Sarah: Ava, Jacob, say bye to Chase and Bella.

Ava, Jacob: Ok, Bye Chase and Bella. See you on Monday!

Chase, Bella: Bye guys.

Paul gets out of the car and thanks Mark while the kids talk from the window and inside the Lamborghini Urus. 

Paul: Thanks for taking my kids to your house today. It was really appreciated. We were super busy to take them back from school.

Mark: Not a problem, friend. We were lucky that we came in a bigger SUV, to take them to our home as it was a bit unexpected than our Audi A7.

Paul: Yeah, sorry for the short notice.

Mark: Its ok. You guys should really get going now, it's late.

Paul: Yeah, bye Mark and Sarah. Bye kids.

Paul gets in the car and backs up, but as he starts to put the gear in D, Ava says to stop as she nears the SUV.

Ava: Jacob come here.

Jacob while confused comes over with her and Bella, Chase confused with what Ava said.

Chase opens the door.

Chase: What's wrong Ava?

Ava: I want to say something.

Bella: What's that?

Ava: Bella. Please remember this. Your brother, Chase will always be there for you and when he goes to the military, me, Jacob, my parents, your parents and Emma, Olivia and Max, Noah, Oliver and the whole community will always be there for you when you need it. Ok, Bella?

Bella: OMG! Thanks so much for you heartwarming thoughts on this! *starts crying in happiness.*

They both gave each other a hug once Chase climbed out and Ava climbed. Then she got off for Chase to get on.

Chase *Sighs*: I guess this is the second last time we are going to meet before I fly to Canada.

Jacob *Sighs* : I guess so too. At least we will see each other one last time at school with everyone.

Chase: Yeah.

They both hugged each other and did their secret handshake and Chase climbed back in the car while closing the door.

Ava and her whole family: Bye Chase, Bella and Paul.

Bella and her whole family: Bye Jacob, Ava, Sarah and Mark.

Paul drives away from Mark's house and they see it getting smaller as they go farther taking 1 hour and 10 minutes to go home and Mark's family goes inside.

Sorry for the super late update! I was super busy at school with homework and had a small conflict with someone. Hope you enjoyed the update after a while! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 456 17
Chase has a crush on Skye, and one night chase is in his pup house looking up at the stars. As he is looking he sees a shooting star and makes a wish...
90.2K 1.3K 24
AGAIN:NOT FOR CHILDREN BELOW 13 YEARS OF AGE. I GUESS Ayyy. my 6th Fucking Story. if you didn't see the 22nd chapter of my PAW Patrol Truth or Dare...
144K 1K 22
Guranteed to be one of the best Skase Fanfics ever. Cover made by: @GDTrey. Chase and Skye have always had a Crush on each other, and have always had...
1K 45 11
Chase and Skye have always been best friends. Although Chase felt more for the girl when he first saw her. Since then, several years have passed, and...