Avengers

By YouMakeMeGay

The way you know the Avengers because they saved you from hydra. Ever since then you've still experienced tra... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 (Last part)

15

28 3 0
By YouMakeMeGay

Y/n- Clint, we gotta talk.
Clint- kinda in the middle of something here.
Y/n- now!
Clint- I'll be back, Nat.
Natasha- don't be long, I can't wait to beat you.
Clint- like you'd be able to.
Y/n- Clint!
Clint- sorry, sorry.

We both walk out if the room.

Clint- what is it?
Y/n- I wanted to tell you something, dad.
Clint- dad? Did I leave a file out?
Y/n- why'd you never tell me?
Clint- I didn't want you to be disappointed.
Y/n- who's my mum?
Clint- my wife, Laura. You're our eldest.
Y/n- can I meet her?
Clint- yes. What about your siblings?
Y/n- I have siblings?
Clint- three, Nathaniel, Cooper and Lila.
Y/n- that's crazy...
Clint- I'll call Laura. We can go to my house and meet them.
Y/n- thank you.
Clint- I'll call her now.
Y/n- thanks.

Clint leaves and starts dialing Laura. I can't believe it. I have a mum and a dad. I have siblings. All these years, I was alone. Never to know that I didn't need to be alone. I have my family. I had a family, but they never came for me. Why? Clint should have protected me. He is an Avenger. He's strong. He has a bow and arrow. Why did I get taken away? I felt woozy. Thinking about all of this made me woozy. I wanted to talk to Thor but he's been kinda distant lately. I guess, I want to talk to Wanda. I run around the compound, like a mad man, looking for Wanda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 528 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...
56.5K 1.8K 183
Y/ns, Parents are dead. That's what happens when you run away from HYDRA. But you were smart. You didn't take there offer you know they were evil and...
23.1K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...
2.6K 69 14
You were one of the best detectives until one day you happened to meet a Hydra member. Ever since that day, nothing has been the same. You have been...