๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜—๐˜—๐˜๐˜๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜–'๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜•๏ฟฝ...

By fastandfuriouspov

"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜‹๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”
๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜Œ
๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜“๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜๐˜“๐˜๐˜ˆ
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜š๐˜›
๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› & ๐˜๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š 6
ACT ELEVEN
PROLOGUE
ACT TWELVE
ACT THIRTEEN
ACT FOURTEEN
ACT FIFTEEN
ACT SIXTEEN
ACT SEVENTEEN
ACT EIGHTEEN
ACT NINETEEN
ACT TWENTY
FAST SEVEN
ACT TWENTY ONE
ACT TWENTY TWO
ACT TWENTY THREE
ACT TWENTY FOUR
ACT TWENTY FIVE
ACT TWENTY SIX
ACT TWENTY SEVEN
ACT TWENTY EIGHT
FAST EIGHT
ACT TWENTY NINE
ACT THIRTY
ACT THIRTY ONE
ACT THIRTY TWO
ACT THIRTY THREE
ACT THIRTY FOUR
ACT THIRTY FIVE
ACT THIRTY SIX
EPILOGUE

๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜

11.5K 305 15
By fastandfuriouspov

The team were antsy and ready to go as they did their last minute checks to make sure they pulled this job off successfully.

Sapphire was loading up her weapons in case things went south. She had a concealed ankle holster on her right leg as she slid her gun and her knife into it before putting her pant leg back down when Tej came walking over.

"Hey, so I was thinking about what you said yesterday" Tej started as Sapphire turned her head to look at him with a raised brow.

"Yeah and what's that?" She asked while putting on her jacket.

"About you going back on the run again after all this. I was thinking, what if you stayed with me? You know I'd keep you safe" Tej said, his hand coming to rest on her lower back.

"Uh yeah, I'd like that" She said it so quietly that Tej was sure he would've missed it if he wasn't standing so close to her.

"All right then" He smirked and gave her hip a small squeeze "I'll see you soon"

And just before he went to walk away, Sapphire grabbed his hand "Be safe out there" She said before wrapping her arms around his neck and his arms quickly went around her waist.

"You too" He mumbled into her neck causing her to smile before they pulled away from the hug and went their separate ways.

"I'm all set" Roman said as he closed the hood of one of the police cars, Han walking past him "Yo, Santos. Van good?"

"You know we're always good, bro" Rico answers as Mia looks up from the laptop "Alright guys Hobbs is on the other side of the city"

"We're not gonna get a better window" Brian added.

"Okay guys, it's show time!" Dom spoke "First team in position, let's go"

One by one, the cars roared to life as they sped away. Roman, Han, Gisele, Tej, Tego and Santos until all that's left is Dom, Mia, Brian, Vince and Sapphire.

Brian was saying goodbye to Mia, both painfully aware that it could be the last time they ever see each other. He could tell how worried she was about everything, but she was trying her best not to show it.

"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong. And what do they all have in common?"

"No extradition" Mia smiled at him.

"We're one hour away from the rest of our lives" Brian told her as Mia leant up to press her lips to his and just as they pulled away, Vince was yelling "Cops!"

Dom stopped and Mia went to turn around to grab him but Brian grabbed her hand and pulled her to follow him. Sapphire caught up to them quite quickly as the three ran.

While Hobbs had just rammed his car into Dom's "You just made a big mistake" Dom hissed at him.

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip" Hobbs said as he jumped out of his car "But not as long to flip the receiver. You're going down, Toretto" 

"I'm right here" Dom said tauntingly before the two men began to fight.

Brian, Mia and Vince had already been caught outside the building by the agents and lead back inside while Sapphire was roughly pushed up against the wall and handcuffed immediately.

"Sapphire!" Brian yelled, watching them pat his sister down yet he couldn't do nothing about it with the agents pointing their guns at him. Her gun and knife were quickly found before Elena started to read her the miranda rights.

"Sapphire O'conner, you are under arrest for the murder of Charles O'conner. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"No" Sapphire mumbled. She was then dragged back over to the team with two agents holding each of her arms. Brian could see the tears of anger and frustration running down his sister's cheeks.

"I told you Brian, I told you this was a bad fucking idea" She said through gritted teeth when Dom and Hobbs came crashing through the wall and landing on table causing it to shatter.

"Dom!" Mia yelled out in panic.

"Stand back" Hobbs shouted to his team who were ready to intervene "I got this"

"Pull off man!" Vince yelled from where he was stood beside Brian and Mia.

"Dom! Please, stop! It's over! Dom!" Mia continued to yell as the two men continued to have it out on the floor. Hobbs then picked up a wrench from the ground before Dom got on top of him and began hitting Hobbs in the face repeatedly.

Dom then reached for the wrench that Hobbs had dropped, he lifted it up before swinging the wrench down into the concrete floor once he heard Mia's final scream.

Dom, Mia, Vince, Brian and Sapphire were now in the back of Hobbs' vehicle with their hands cuffed and on there way to the airport for extradition.

"Yeah, we're coming in now" Hobbs said into his radio "Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land" He soon dropped the radio when he saw a man on a roof armed with a RPG "Ambush!"

Zizi, the man on the roof, fired the RPG at Fusco's vehicle who was in front of Hobbs causing it to fly through the air before landing on its roof. Hobbs grabbed his radio as they came to a stop "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down!" He looked at Chato who had been driving "Stagger-step, cover me!"

Chato got out of the armoured vehicle and Hobbs turned to Elena "Watch them" Hobbs got out and started to return fire with Chato's help.

As bullets raked across the shell of the vehicle, Brian looked over at Elena "Cut us loose!"

"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince was also yelling at Elena who was unsure of what to do as she looked at Dom. Hobbs was running to Fusco whilst firing when another RPG was fired, taking out Fusco's vehicle and smashing Hobbs against a wall.

"You cut us loose and we can help him" Sapphire told Elena as she looked at her dead in the eyes.

Hobbs was dazed and deafened from the blast and he managed to look up to see Chato shouting and running towards him before being torn apart by bullets. Trying to move his injured body, but failing, he looked over at Fusco and saw a grenade land around his overturned car. Fusco tried to get out but it was already too late as the car went up in flames.

Stunned, Hobbs could see Zizi and his men walking over to him through the smoke. And just as they took out their guns and were about to take him out, one by one, Zizi's men dropped to the floor like dominoes.

Looking back, Hobbs could see Brian, Vince and Sapphire covering Dom as he helped Hobbs to his feet before wrapping his arm around his neck and helping him walk back to the armoured vehicle.

Brian, Vince and Sapphire walked backwards to the truck as they continued to shoot down Zizi's men whilst covering Dom and Hobbs until they were all safely inside the vehicle.

"We good?" Elena asked from the front seat with Mia beside her.

"We're good now go!" Sapphire said as Elena slammed down on the gas pedal and got them the hell out of there by smashing her way through other cars.

"Hey, Dom" Vince said causing everyone to look over at him to see how his eyes looked tired and his face was white. And that's when they saw the red stain blossoming on his shirt "You gotta meet my son, Nico"

From the amount of the blood that stained his shirt and hand, Dom and Vince both knew that it was over.

"I will" Dom promised with a nod.

"He's a good kid" Vince told him "We named him after you, you know. Dominic"

"You got my word, Vince" Dom promised before Vince took his last breath.

Elena drove them all back to the warehouse where the rest of the team were waiting and as Sapphire stepped out of the truck, Brian noticed the blood seeping from his sisters shoulder that was started to stain her black t-shirt.

She must've been shot when she was covering Dom and Hobbs and with her adrenaline pumping she didn't feel it but now that it was wearing off she was feeling the pain.

"Sapphire, shit" Brian saw her wobble as he held her up with his arm around her waist so she lean her whole body weight on him before Dom came over to help.

"I'm okay Brian. Not my first time being shot, just help me inside please" Her brother and Dom nodded, helping her into the warehouse and onto a chair.

"Sapphire, you all right?" Tej said as he and Roman rushed over once they saw what was going on as Dom went to get Mia.

"Oh, I'm great" She said sarcastically as Brian helped her take the top she was wearing off and luckily she had a tank top underneath it.

"Jesus christ" Mia mumbled as she came rushing over with Dom "Sapphire, I'm gonna need you to pull your strap down. I need to get straight to the wound"

Mia then grabbed a pair of tweezers "This is going to hurt Sapphire okay?"

.....

After Mia had got the bullet out Sapphire's shoulder and bandaged her up, she went to the bathroom and removed her bloody tank top to wash the blood off her torso.

"Didn't I tell you to be safe out there?"

Sapphire looked up to see Tej walking into the bathroom. She smiled "Hey, I tried" She shrugged as she began washing her hands.

"I know you did" Tej said, walking over to her and placed his hands on her hips as he looked at the injured skin before looking up at Sapphire "How you holding up?"

"Like I said, it's not my first time being shot" She lifted her head up to look at Tej through the mirror "I'm okay" She said sincerely, turning the tap off and drying her hands with the rag that Tej handed her. She turned around in his hold as he pulled her closer to him.

"I won't lie, you scared the shit out of me when you came in covered in blood with Dom and Brian on either side of you"

"I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again, okay?" He nodded causing Sapphire to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him into her body, totally forgetting that she had no top on "Now come on we gotta get back to the team before my brother starts assuming things like he always does"

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" Tej whispered into her ear causing her to chuckle as they reluctantly pulled away from each-other.

"I wish but I gotta put a shirt on" Sapphire said with a smile "And you need to sort out your own little problem down there don't ya think?" She pointed in his direction causing him to frown before looking down to see the growing tent straining in his jeans.

Tej groaned and shook his head as he looked back up at her "I hate you"

Sapphire smirked "You love me" She corrected before they went their separate ways to get themselves cleaned up and regroup with the team.

.....

"Let's move. We don't have a lot of time" Dom said as he climbed the stairs.

"I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rear view in five hours" Han walked over.

"Not to run away" Dom said "To finish the job"

"Are you crazy, Dom? We can't" Gisele looked at Dom unconvinced.

"It's a suicide mission" Roman added "That's your man over there on that table. The plan's busted, man. Reyes knows we're coming"

"He's right. They tripled the detail at the police station. It's gonna be a wall of gunfire" Tej said from where he was standing next to Sapphire, the woman he was falling in love with.

Dom indicates Vince, the look in his eyes were as cold as ice "He doesn't get away with this"

"It's a trap, man" Han said looking around "You know that"

Elena turned to Dom "Dom, listen to them. Run before it's too late. Leave Rio. You can be free"

"Running ain't freedom. You of all people should know that" Dom said back to her before looking at the rest of the team "I'd rather die staring down the barrel than live with crosshairs on my back but you all know your free to make your own choices"

"I'm in" Hobbs walked in battered and bruised as everyone turned to him in confusion "I'll ride with you, Toretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch"

Dom looked at Hobbs, seeing him in a new light. Together, the two of them looked like they were ready to collect souls. Everyone looked to one another...and slowly, they realised they were all in.

Brian stepped up beside Dom "So what's the plan, Dom? Sneaking isn't gonna work anymore"

"We don't sneak" Dom started "All Reyes cares about is his money"

Sapphire smirked in realisation "And if we pull that, we pull him" She finished as Dom looked at her with a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.7K 50
Everything she does is for her family, unless she's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, she is free. Cover by: RougeGalaxyWriter
4.3K 261 19
ห—หห‹ "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ, ๐ข ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐ข ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ž, ๐ข ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โคท i'd rob an...
268K 9.7K 84
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 127 19
โ”โ”โ” ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€, ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™€, ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ โ it was all an elaborate lie. everything ...