𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧�...

By emilywithoutths

'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, be... More

I. N. F. O.
Charc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelv
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Tweenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
!!!

Thirty-three

997 20 3
By emilywithoutths

"I'm drowning , but please don't save me..."

A.M

Avatii's POV:

"Ed?" I said not believing what my eyes saw. This is him. I swear to god it's him.

I giggled slightly before I ran to him and placed my arms around his neck while my face was already buried in his neck.

He even smell the same.

His hands went around me making me feel save again. This was the last thing I was expecting.

"Though you fucking left asshole..." I whispered trying to keep my tears inside. Finally I can cry with someone that actually care about me and won't judge me.

"How the hell-" he whispered making me giggle before I pulled away and looked up at his bright blue eyes. His smile was wide as always making me happy even though I'm shattered inside.

"I fucking missed you, and look how big you've became" he said smiling as he placed a kiss on my forehead making me chuckle.

"There is only 5 years different don't start" I muttered making him chuckle before I felt a hand getting around my waist and pulled me away.

I looked behind me and saw Angelo looking dead seriously at me making my smile fade while his grip was getting tighter around me making me have it really uncomfortable.

"What the fuck is this?! And where do you know each other's from?" He asked looking away from me and at Edward. His jaw was tensed and his eyes were angry as the last few weeks when he's around me.

I looked back at Edward and he was looking down at Angelo's hand that was around my waist that made me try and free myself from his grip.

"Don-" started Edward making me realize he is working for him.

He never told me in the past.

"Old friends!" I explained as he talked further making Ed shut up and look at me. I gave him the DONT you dare to open your mouth look making him nod annoyed.

"What friend?" Asked Angelo making me look at Ed.

"More Like her Trainer" Said Ed making me smile slightly at him before I looked back at Angelo.

"He was my trainer" I said remembering everything he did for me.

"togli gli occhi da lei e non vorresti le conseguenze" he said looking at one of his guards making him nod before he turned to me.
(remove your eyes from her and you wouldn't like the consequences)

"Go with him and don't try anything" he warned looking deeply in my eyes, before he turned to Ed that was looking confused at us.

"My office." He ordered looking at Ed before they both started to walk away.

"Miss there is food on the counter, everything is set ready." Said a maid entering the hall. I gave her a nod before I started to walk into the kitchen and saw this annoying girl I hate.

She was cleaning the dishes and placing them inside the dishwasher while my food was on the counter.

I went there before I sat down while the guard was talking with someone on the phone. I looked down and saw a normal breakfast.

I have no appetite but I can't starve the life's inside me, so I grabbed the fork and forced some food in. Halfway through my food I heard the girl talk.

"Funny how the world turn..." she muttered making me look up as her back was facing me. I stopped chewing my food. I placed the fork down before I drank some water and talked.

"And how did it turn exactly?" I asked making her stop what she was doing before she turned around with a forced smile.

"N-nothing miss. Do you need anything?" She asked trying to look anywhere but my eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked still feeling like I've seen her before.

"Adrianna" she said making me talk.

"Adrianna what?" I asked again looking into her eyes.

"Adrianna B-Bernardo" she said making everything in me stop. How the-?

I grabbed the knife that was in front of me before I looked back at her and started to walk towards her till her back was hitting the fridge.

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be dead with the monster you call a dad?!" I asked making a smirk crawl up her lips.

"Oh Avatii...still as stupid as before I see huh? What happened to the strong one? Did the beast inside her calmed down again?" She asked making my grip around the knife tight.

As I was about to shove it inside of her I felt something getting inside of me. I looked down and saw the knife inside my stomach while blood was dripping.

"You are so stupid, you really thought we will leave you alone? He is after you, and he'll be your nightmare" was all what she said before I grabbed her by her throat and slammed her head on the fridge.

"You fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill you and your fucking dad!" I yelled as she was trying to get air in her lungs.

I punched her making her lip bleed, I throw her down on the floor before I took the knife inside of me out and shoved it inside of her.

I grabbed her again by her throat before I throw her head on the hard marble, as I had the chance to speak I felt the room spinning.

Angelo's POV:

"As I told you before Don...it's not my place to tell. You can kill me, and make everyone mark on me. I can't tell you what she went through when she didn't tell you herself in the first place." He said making my hold around my gun tighter.

Before I had the chance to speak the door fly open making one of my guards to come to the view as he told me that Avatii is fighting with someone.

I throw Edward away before I headed downstairs while all I could see was red. I can't fucking leave her for a moment and she kill everyone in this house.

I'm gonna fucking let her rat in the basement, I made a mistake letting her go freely around.

As I reached downstairs I saw her laying on the floor blood draining out her stomach while one of my guards was holding the maid.

Seeing her laying on the floor looking lifeless made me want to kill whoever that did this. And my damn child that she have.

"porta questa puttana nel seminterrato!" I yelled pointing my finger at the maid as I looked back down at carried Avatii.
(Take This whore down the basement!)

"Call the fucking doctor" I ordered as I headed to the first help room. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed while blood was slowly getting out her body.

The door opened as I went to the bed and placed her on. I took her hair behind her ear as I placed my hand on her neck hoping the blood will stop.

"CALL THE DAMN DOCTOR!" I yelled again turning my head to one of the guards as I grabbed something and placed it over her stomach.

Some seconds after the door opened and the doctor finally came in. I took a step back as I made him start and do what ever fucks he needs to.

"Please everyone leave the room-" as he was about to continue I grabbed him by his throat and talked.

"If anything, and I mean any fucking thing that happens to her or the children inside her I'll not hesitate to kill your whole family while you're watching." I whispered enough for him to hear as I made him nod before I throw him away and walked out the room.

I loosened my tie as I unbuttoned the first few boutons while walking downstairs to the basement.

"Hang her." I ordered as I stepped into the cell she's in.

I started to walk towards my daggers as I pulled my sleeves up to my elbow.

I walked back to her as I grabbed her hand and started to cut her fingers which made her scream for mercy.

By now her left hand had no fingers, I took the dagger across her stomach as I shoved it inside her and took it out again.

"D-Don p-please...I'm b-beg- AHHHH" I throw the knife away as I grabbed another one.

"You fucking cunt! You don't even know what you've started! You dared and touch her and my unborn children!" I said as I placed the knife inside her eye and switched it.

I ordered one of the men to bring me gas which made him walk out.

"No- no..." she whispered making me roll my eyes as I cut her right hand and ordered the guards to unchain her.

"Take her outside, and bring everyone there as well." I ordered cleaning my hands from her disgusting blood.

I grabbed the whiskey bottle from the counter as I took a big sip and walked upstairs, to see them all gathered around the maid that was laying helpless on the floor.

"The gas?" I asked.

"Here Don, should-" before he could finish I grabbed it from his hands and went towards the maid. I opened the big gallon as I ordered the guards around her to fuck away.

I started to pour it on her as she was screaming making me want to slice her damn throat.

I took my lighter out as I turned it on before she turned into flames.

"THIS! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE THAT DARE AND TOUCH HER...TOUCH WHAT'S FUCKING MINE." I yelled looking at all of them.

"DOES ANYONE DISAGREE?!" I yelled as all of them were looking down the ground not bothering to look up.

"Good."

Edward's POV:

I have no idea what's going on. All I know is she's in deep shit. How the fuck did she meet him in the first place?

Angelo never show himself to anyone. And especially a fucking agent, that by now she  is caring his damn children.

I don't know what he knows about her past or how she got here.

Angelo is crazy...right now all he is seeing is red and I'm surprised I'm still alive even though I told him that I can't tell him anything about her past.

all I know is that this is gonna end bad.

——————————

Vote

——————————

Hey guys:) hope you guys enjoyed this chapter🤍

Love ya all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 84.9K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
1M 29K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
1.6M 33.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
6.9M 276K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...