OUIJA !

By mmuraa

In which 3 idiots summon a chaotic demon that isn't very pleased. ... More

Happy Late Halloween!
Who's Gonna Explain This To Phil?
A / N

He threw it back, amen???

646 52 86
By mmuraa

Phrases contained in this chapter:

Alt beings - divine creatures, fantasy creatures such as spirits/daemons.

Daemon - demons, usually having diverse cultures and species.

Vercinians - alt beings that provide care and are usually seen as family to others. In summary; a parental figure.

Efgheer - High alt being in the court, usually the most divine out of all of them, and usually the most pure. They are usually seen as a judge or jury, like in court.

Crenst - Alt Being court - where trials and judgement is given in case if an alt being broke a xesturan.

mortals - creatures on earth like hybrids, sirens, avians or humans. does not include your usual animals.

mana - magical build-up of magic, usually used to perform incantations or spells. not always needed, and can be sensed by other magic-users, but not all.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

AN

ok, sorry for not clearing this up but 'mortals' is not a fancy word for humans in this fic. instead, they mean creatures on earth, like hybrids, sirens, avians, humans - apart from normal or the usual animals. also sorry for updating late, im on burnout but im trying my best :D

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

The two sat on the floor of the corridor, both silently staring at either each's eyes or the floor.

Technoblade silently complimented the floor while Wilbur's eyes nervously darted from the attic door, his hands or Technoblade.

Then, a sigh, "What are we going to do about this?" Technoblade says.

Wilbur blinks for a few minutes, then shrugs.

"By the time Phil comes home, we're fucked."

Techno hums in agreement, glancing at his watch which read 1:47 AM.

"We could try and talk the person out of it?"

Wilbur shakes, "That is not a fucking person. It has horns and a tail, Techno!"

Technoblade stands, "We could give it a shot though? We've been sitting here for about 10 minutes."

Wilbur sighs. "Fine."

The pinkette helps the other up, then stares at the attic door.

"Right. So, who's going in first?"

Wilbur clenches his fists, "I might as well since I fucked it up."

"O7, Wilbur."

He climbs the ladder, peeking out of the attic door.

So far he sees nothing, so he decides to lift his body into the attic.

"I think the demon is gone?" Wilbur claims, Technoblade entering the attic.

"Uh-huh."

"Do you not believe m-"

There was a snarl behind the brunette.

"You may want to turn around." Technoblade nods, eyes wide and mouth thin.

Slowly, Wilbur turns his head to see glowing blue eyes in a dark patch of the attic.

"We're going to die." Wilbur grins, nodding.

"There's no time for sarcasm now, Wilbur! There's a literal demon in our home!"

Yeah, I got that, Wilbur silently replies.

"Uh, hi? We come in peace?" Wilbur greets, smiling nervously.

He could hear Technoblade smack his forehead behind him.

Wilbur jumped at the sound of a snarl, strange clicking noises coming from the demon.

"I think we angered it." Wilbur nods.

"You THINK?"

The blue irises widened as they focused on Wilbur.

"You..." It speaks.

Wilbur freezes, Technoblade's fingers itch to curl up into a fist.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" The demon yells, suddenly lunging at Wilbur, tackling him to the ground.

Technoblade swiftly moved aside before he could end up where Wilbur is, panicking at the sight of his brother being punched by some demon.

He darted around the room, frozen in place, looking back at the demon.

Its hand was outstretched, and his nails seemed to grow sharper and extended.

He was going to fucking pierce Wilbur.

That was the last straw.

He rushes towards the demon before it could land an attack, strangling it.

It digs its nails into his skin in an attempt to break free, but Techno jabbed his fingers in the blonde's neck.

Suddenly, the demon's eyes rolled back, slumping in his arms as he loses grasp of Technoblade's arms.

"How the fuck did you do that!" Wilbur screeches, finally getting up from his shock.

"I didn't think it would work! I just looked it up on WikiHow one day and it just came to me!"

Wilbur laughs dryly, "What THE FUCK?"

Technoblade narrows his eyes, pushing the blonde into Wilbur's arms.

"What- why are you giving him to me?"

"You got yourself into this mess, do whatever the fuck you want before it skins you alive. I'm going to pretend to sleep now before Phil gets back." Technoblade sighs, rolling his shoulders and walking out of the attic.

"Wha- Techno!" Wilbur yells, getting no response but the door shutting behind him.

He groans, laying the blonde next to an old, empty bookcase.

Well, it wasn't very empty, save for the few ancient books in there. They looked a good 100 years old.

He rushes out of the attic, returning with rope to tie the demon.

"Don't make me regret this," He whispers, wrapping the rope around him.

He made a few - well, actually, a lot of knots, ensuring he wouldn't escape or try and attack him.

He sighs, blinking at the demon a few times as he crouched in front of him.

He stands, walking out of the room. He may as well check on him later.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

Tommy walks around the room, making sure he doesn't make any sound so the humans below don't hear him.

He finally sits in a dark corner, looking around the room.

He stares at the bare bookcase holding a few books, practically washed in dust daily.

Narrowing his eyes in curiosity, he stands once more, walking towards it.

His fingers traced a few of the books, and he examined the dust on his hand.

Sneering, he shakes his hand to get rid of the dust.

he looks back at the book he wiped the dust off of.

"Daemon Species and their Origins."

His eyes widened. These mortals had books on them.

They could be in danger!

In an attempt to vanish, Tommy mutters an incantation.

He closed his eyes, waiting for the nauseous feeling to hit him again.

It didn't come.

He squints to observe his surroundings. Same room. Same place.

Same fucking home.

Why couldn't his magic work? Is the Efgheer back at the Crenst punishing him even more, only now?

Suddenly, the door creaks open.

He rushes to his dark corner for safety, slightly shaking now that he knew they had intel on them.

He sees a mop of brown hair from the door, a weary eye glancing around the room.

"I think the demon is gone?" They claim, beginning to enter the attic, opening the door wide open to reveal a pink figure behind.

That's not how you pronounce Daemon, last he checked.

"Uh-huh." The pinkette responds.

Wilbur, he thinks, (he doesn't bother remembering names as he comes and goes,) speaks, only to be cut off.

"Do you not believe m-"

He took a step too close.

Tommy decides to snarl, warning him not to come closer.

"You may want to turn around." Techno tilts his head up and down.

Slowly, Wilbur turns his head to face Tommy.

Great, thank you, you just had to show your hideous face.

"We're going to die." Wilbur grins, nodding too.

"There's no time for sarcasm now, Wilbur! There's a literal demon in our home!"

Tommy snorts quietly, tail flicking behind him.

"Uh, hi? We come in peace?" The brunette greets with a nervous smile.

The other smacked his forehead. Tommy could agree, as you wouldn't really start a conversation like that.

But, it made sense, in this current situation.

Still, he disliked these humans. Why the fuck couldn't he perform any kind of magic? Had they cursed him, he would be doomed.

Wilbur jumped at the sound of a snarl, strange clicking noises coming from the demon.

"I think we angered it."

It? It??

"You THINK?"

He realises who this is.

"You..." He begins, eyes widening as he examines the brunette - Wilbur.

He curls his hand into tight fists. So this is what humans have become - dedaemonising, selfish and cowardly beings.

Alt beings deserve to live in peace without these lowly things.

His mouth begins to move on its own out of fury,

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?"

He tackles the brunette, anger taking control of his actions.

You may think that was a bad move.

That would be a problem for future Tommy.

'Techno' moves to the side as he foolishly freezes, looking at his friend being beaten.

Tommy grins as he stretches his hand, showing the sharp claws that emerged from his nails to the so-called 'Wilbur'.

He is going to fucking shank him.

Suddenly, Techno holds him in a chokehold. He was surprisingly strong for a human.

Heck, stronger than him! But it was a matter of time before he breaks loose.

He digs his claws into his arms to escape.

But the guy pulls a weirdo move, jabbing him in the neck.

Wait. Wait.

"Be careful of being hit in pressure points, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇." ⋏⟟⊑⏃☊⊑⎍ warns the younger Tommy, smiling.

If there's one thing his vercinian taught him, it was to be careful.

Black tints his vision as he falls unconscious.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

The door clicks, the sound of shuffling audible.

"Boys! I'm home!" Someone calls out, hanging his green jacket on the hooks.

"Phil!" Wilbur yells, rushing towards the elder blonde.

"Woah, calm down mate. Did you burn the kitchen down again?" He grins.

Wilbur blinks sheepishly.

"Wilbur?" Phil repeats, eyes narrowing.

Technoblade enters the scene, being the emo anime guy he is, "Wilbur summoned a demon."

Phil smiles, turning his head towards Wilbur ever so slowly.

"And where the fuck is this demon now?"

Wilbur sighs, massaging his forehead dramatically, "In the attic."

Phil nods. "Uh-huh."

He quickly slides his shoes off, walking upstairs.

"Wait- Phil!"

He doesn't stop until he reaches the attic door, crossing his arms at the brunette running up to him.

"The demon's fucking feral, it tried to kill me. Don't go in, it could be awake."

"Well, you could have provoked i- wait, what do you mean awake?"

Wilbur smiles smugly, pointing to Techno who just entered the corridor.

"What?" He raised a brow.

"Did you, by any chance, somehow knock the demon out?" Phil yells exasperatedly.

"Look, Phil, in my defence, it almost killed Wilbur AND it was a child."

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO PULL THAT OFF?" Phil groans, pulling at his hair.

"Well, you see-"

"Technoblade read it up on WikiHow one day. luckily he didn't accidentally kill the demon." Wilbur interrupts.

Technoblade sighs, "I was going to explain that until SOMEONE rudely interrupted me."

Wilbur squawks in protest, given a physical response by a jab in his side from Techno.

"Alright, enough, the two of you."

Phil swore these two were going to be the death of him one day.

Maybe even the demon could cause his death right now.

Actually, a chance to see his wife would be nice.

He sighs, rubbing his temples.

He reaches for the doorknob.

"Phil, no" Technoblade warns.

"Phil, yes." he throws back.

He twists the knob, opening the door slowly.

"He threw it back?" Wilbur whispers.

"Amen." Technoblade gruffly responds.

He creeps in after glancing around, halting in front of the old bookcase he had.

He lays sight upon another blonde, staring at him as though he offended their bloodline with one eye, the other closed.

It was as though they wanted they rest, had he not disturbed them they would have gained that.

"Uh, hey there mate. I'm sorry about what my sons did." He greets.

The demon in turn opens the other eye, narrowing both of them.

It was until now Phil noticed the blazing electric blue in the demon's iris.

It was ironic, how they looked similar.

"We, uh, look alike? Nice to know?" He nervously gulps, attempting to soothe the atmosphere.

They simply furrow their brows, glaring at him like he said something stupid.

They whip their tail around dangerously, as though beckoning him to come closer.

"I just want to talk, see what those two morons did now."

The demon sighs, finally giving up.

"Go on." They raise their brows, warming up.

Phil smiles, mentally pumping a fist.

Baby steps, he thought.

He slowly sits in front of them, exhaling slowly as he blinks back at the tied-up stranger.

"Would you mind telling us your name?"

The demon blinks, not once, but four times.

"You may call me Tommy." They narrow their eyes, stiffening.

"I'm no fae, you don't have to stress."

"Oh, I'm aware. But you're not human either way." The demon smiles, watching as Phil freezes.

"How are you so sure?" Phil asks, narrowing his eyes, despite the building fear swelling in his chest.

"You're an avian. One of the lost species, if my knowledge is correct. I was never too interested in bothering to research, forgive me."

Wilbur lays a hand on Technoblade's shoulder in the distance.

"You're correct."

Tommy scoffs, "That's surprising."

"Now, would you mind telling me what happened, Tommy?"

"Sure, but I have no idea who you are. It's rude to give someone a name to get none in return."

"Ah, right, sorry, I'm, Phil. Those two shits behind me are Wilbur and Technoblade."

"The foolish siren and human?"

Phil nods slowly, staring at the blonde without blinking as though his 'prey' was going to run away.

Tommy hums, "They brought out an ouija board. Surprisingly they placed down candles, to set the mood? Honestly, flames are simply what Daemons are attracted to, so it makes sense I came here."

"That's new." Technoblade whispers, backhanding Wilbur.

Wilbur, in turn, squawks at the sudden motion.

"And how come they see you?"

"The siren stupidly let go of the planchette. Because of that, your other son also let go and the board started to crack. It seemed to make me visible to mortal eyes."

"Anything else?"

"Mind telling me why I can't use any of my mana? I can't fucking use my magic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 34.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
264K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
415K 26K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
369K 12K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...