Unexpected

Por Discov3r

It all started with a call, a call neither one of them will forget. It started with a kiss, a kiss neither on... Más

Unexpected
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21 Part A
Chapter 21 Part B
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 20

73.8K 646 41
Por Discov3r

After a moment of realization, I push back. 

“Emery,” I whisper. My heart starts pounding in my chest and my neck starts heating up.   

Emery’s eyes widen. “Oh shit,” he whispers. 

“Cedes! Noah’s here!” I spray my hair and un plug my curler then push past Emery and grab my flats and quickly put them on and grab my phone and money then flee out of my room, ignoring Emery's calls. I jump down the last stair case and meet Noah at the door. 

Noah’s eyebrows lift up and he gulps. “What?” I ask as I look down at my outfit. I was wearing skinny jeans and a cute little top that was flowly at the bottom and tight at the top and pink, I was wearing white flats, and my hair was down in curls, and of course some make up on. Noah had invited me to go out dinner with his family, so I guess it really wasn’t a ‘date’ but I still like to impress his family. 

“You look….wow,” Noah whispers. 

I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder back. “Shut up, you don’t look that bad yourself,” I tell him. He was wearing a white pollo shirt, the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his jeans were hung low, some buttons were left unbuttoned, his hair was the usual messy surfer hair do, and his dark eyes popped. 

“Thanks, ready?” I nod. 

“Bye mom! Bye dad! I’ll be back later!” I yell then I walk out the door with Noah. I get into Noah’s car and then we’re off. 

I look out the window and put a finger to my lips. I cant believe he kissed me like that, not even like a I knew what I was doing kiss but it was a I just kissed you kiss. It was weird. I didn’t even see it coming, not to mention Emery. I mean did he plan to kiss me? 

What provoked him to kiss me is the million dollar question. He has a girlfriend! I have a boyfriend! He knew we were both in a relationship! 

Does that mean I just cheated? Oh my God it does doesn’t it? I would never cheat on Noah! He’s too sweet for that! Oh God, I’m a horrible girlfriend aren’t I? I am. How could I be so low? Shit I’m a horrible and cold hearted person. Noah doesn’t deserve me! 

Whoa…. Wait! I didn’t kiss Emery so does that mean Emery cheated but I didn’t? I was a poor bystander! But I liked the kiss…. Oh my that does make me a cheater! 

Headache, getting a headache! 

“Hey, you okay?” 

I snap my head over at Noah. “Yeah, why?” 

Noah shrugs and stops at a red light. “You’re just quiet that’s all.” 

I grab one of Noah’s hand and give it a kiss. “I love you,” I breathe. 

Noah brings my hand to his mouth and gives it a kiss. “I love you too,” he whispers. “so the camping trip is this week.” 

I gasp. “Oh my God, I totally forgot about that!” 

Noah chuckles. “Its going to be so much fun but Chance and Silver are sharing a tent,” he grumbles. 

“Awe look at you being all protective of Silver!” I gush. 

Noah shakes his head. “But I swear if Chance tries anything I’ll kick his ass.” I take my seat belt off when he parks in the parking lot of the restaurant. Then, I get out and wrap my arms around his bicep. 

“I’m sure they wont try anything, Noah, because if they did we would all hear it,” I inform him. 

Noah crinkles his nose. “Thanks for the image.” 

I smile. “Anytime. So did Silver invite Chance to this dinner thing?” Noah nods. “awe I wanted to feel special.” I pout. 

Noah stops us and gives me a kiss. “You are special.” I smile and give him one last quick peck before we walk in. 

“You’re the best boyfriend I could ask for.” 

Noah shyly smiles. “I try to be,” he confesses. 

“And you exceed.” 

“Holy mama, jeez Cedes you look hot,” Silver says as we walk over to the table. 

I roll my eyes and blush. “Shut up,” I tell her as I flick her nose when I walk by her. Noah pulls out a chair for me and I quietly thank him then he sits down in the seat next to me. 

“Cedes!” Izzy squeals. 

I smile at her. “Hey, tootsie.” 

“Hey, Cedes,” Bryan says. I smile at the 15 year old. Bryan was like a spitting image of Noah, it was scary. 

“Hi, momma B, Mr. Blaine.”  Mrs. Blaine and Mr. Blaine smile at me. I glare at Silver who kicked me under the table. 

“Mom, dad Cedes and I will be right back,” Silver says then stands up. I groan and look at Noah. 

“I’ll be right back,” Noah nods then I get up and follow Silver to the bathroom. “what?” I complain. 

“Why are you so lady like tonight?” she asks. 

I raise my eyebrows. “Because I’m a lady?” 

Silver rolls her eyes. “You want the D, don’t you?” I gasp and hit Silver’s arm. “oh my God, you do?!” she whispers/yells. 

“No, I don’t! Dude we just got back together!” I declare. “I just wanted to impress your mom and dad.” 

Silver lifts her eyebrows. “Impress? Dude they already love you!” 

I shrug. “Whatever,” I mumble. 

“Can I tell you something?” I nod. “I might do it with Chance this weekend.” 

I crease my eyebrows. “Thought you already….” 

She shakes her head. “Third base,” she explains. 

I nod my head. “Dude just an FYI don’t this weekend, Noah is already talking about how he’s going to keep an extra eye on you two.” 

Silver groans. “Oh come on! Can’t you like distract him at the camp trip?” she pouts. 

“Dude! Even if I do everyone will hear it! That shit isn’t quiet!” 

Silver slaps a hand on her forehead. “This sucks balls,” she whines. 

I roll my eyes and drag her out of the bathroom. “You don’t want to do it at a camp trip, you want it special, Silver.” Silver shrugs. I give her a look when we sit back down at the table. Chance lifts an eyebrow at me and I shake my head at him. He shrugs then starts making small talk with Mr. Blaine. 

“You two alright?” Noah whispers in my ear, goosebumps run up and down my arms. 

I nod and turn to look at him. “Everything’s super.” I give him a smile and he shrugs. 

Well how was I suppose to tell Noah his sister wants to give her virginity away? Maybe on the car ride home….

“Cedes you playing in the game tomorrow?” Mr. B asks. 

I shake my head. “I have a cheer tournament,” I explain. 

“Bummer. I was actually going to make it to see this game tomorrow.”

 I break out into a grin and face Noah. “You didn’t tell me that,” Noah just shrugs, I roll my eyes then face Mr. B again. “well that’s good.” 

Noah’s dad is a work -alcoholic he literally works as much as he can. He’s never been to any of Noah’s football games or lacrosse games. It upsets Noah so I’m surprised he never told me. Noah really loves his father, he really does, but his dad doesn’t show the affection. Noah always pictures his dad getting off his ass and showing up at his games, but he never does. He shows up at Bryan’s boxing games and Silver dances but nothing of Noah’s. 

“Noah’s one hell of an attacker (not sure what position I gave Noah, sorry!) just to let you know,” I tell Mr. B. 

“Yeah? I believe it,” Mr. B chuckles. 

I smile and look over at Noah. Noah is just looking ahead and at random people in the restaurant. I elbow his stomach and he looks down at me. I look over at his dad. Noah rolls his eyes. 

“Thanks, dad.”

I stand up. “Hey, Noah and I will be right back you guys can order without us. Bryan and Silver can order for us, okay?” they all nod and Noah stands up and follows me to the back where the bathrooms were. “what’s up with you?” I question. 

Noah shrugs. “Nothing,” he answers. 

“Noah just tell me, please,” I beg. 

Noah groans and slides down the wall. “The school called my dad’s phone earlier today informing him that I got kicked off. He hit me, Cedes. I have never hated my dad so much in my life.” 

“Hey, I’ll be right back, okay?” Noah nods. I then walk back to the table. “Noah’s not feeling well so I’m just going to bring him to my house for a couple hours, is that okay?” I ask Mr. B and Mrs. B. 

“Oh yes, tell Noah I hope he feels better,” Mrs. B says. 

I nod. “Thanks for inviting me,” they nod and I give a wink to Silver. I walk back to Noah, I put my hand out and he grabs it. He stands back up and we walk out the emergency exit. “can I have your keys?” Noah doesn’t question as he hands me his keys. 

Noah didn’t need to be with his family right now. He needed to be cheered up. 

*

Noah laughs when I pull up to the soccer field. I smile and get out of his car then pop open his trunk, taking out the soccer ball. I jog to the field and throw off my shoes. 

“Come on!” I holler to Noah. Noah shakes his head and slowly makes his way to the soccer field. “ready?” I ask when he stands across from me, he shrugs. I roll my eyes but drop the soccer ball and start running with it, but Noah takes it away from me and jogs down to the other net. I run to him and shove him, then grab the ball from him. I squeal when Noah lifts me up by the waist and grabs the ball from me, puts me down, and runs to the net. 

“You play like a girl!” Noah jokes. 

I smirk when an idea comes to mind. “Noah, want to make the game more….interesting?” Noah picks up the ball and walks over to me. 

“How?” 

“Say you get a goal, I have to take a piece of clothing off. Or say I get a goal you have to take a piece of clothing off..” Noah looks around the field. “come on there isn’t a house until a mile away and who’s going to come here 8 at night?” 

Noah sighs. “I don’t know, Cedes.” 

“It’ll be fun…” I grab the ball from Noah and place it on the ground. “Yes or no, Noah.”

“Winner gets to do anything to the loser for a minute.” 

I smirk. “Deal. Noah you’re on.” 

Noah grins. “Don’t get so confident, Element.” 

“In your dreams, Blaine.” 

“1, 2, 3, go!” Noah hollers and I grab the ball and start running with it, as I’m ready to kick the ball in the net. Noah grabs it from underneath me and starts running off with it. I swear under my breath and start running after him but I’m too late. Noah already scored. “take it off, Element. That shirt’s gotta go!” I sigh but take off the shirt, showing my white tank top. Noah grins and brings the ball back to the middle of the field, I throw my shirt somewhere and run to the ball. 

“1,2,3, go!” I take the ball from Noah and run to the net, just kicking it in the net as hard as I could. It goes in. “come on Noah, that pollo shirt has to go.” Noah shrugs and takes off the pollo shirt showing off a white tank top as well. I bring the ball to the middle and we count to three again and Noah runs off with the ball and just kicks it in, it goes in smoothly. I throw my head back, I barely even got the damn ball. I start to un-zip my pants and then I slowly step out of them. Noah whistles across the field, I blow out air and throw them somewhere, then run to Noah. 

“You know I only have that tank top to go,” Noah whispers. 

I groan. “I know.” 

“Not so confident now are we?” 

“1,2,3,go!” I yell out then take the ball and start running to the net, I kick it in. Noah rolls his eyes but takes off his white tank top. I smack my lips together when I see his gorgeous abs. We both walk to the middle of the field. “alright only one more clothing left and we’ll see who the winner is,” I say, Noah nods.

“1,2,3,go!” we both yell…..

Even though we were having fun, never in my life have I ever felt like a horrible girlfriend, because Emery kissed me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote <3

Comment <3

And tell me what you think <3 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

179K 6.1K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
496K 19.3K 55
"He likes your curves. Rightfully claims you as his... in his mind." Asher now speaks staring at the golden boy. I carefully peek through my lashes t...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...