Starring Role || Billy Loomis...

By anerdywitch

๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•€'๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ' ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐•– ๐•€๐•—... More

Introduction
Cast List
Playlist
Prelude
Do You like Scary Movies?
Princess of Woodsboro High
Attack on Elm Street
On the Record
Millennium
Rewrites
The Formula
Anthony Perkins, Psycho
Living in a Fairytale
Sequels are Always better...

with a set of lungs like that

11.1K 298 55
By anerdywitch

 Stu Macher's house was in the middle of nowhere. The perfect party joint for any high school kid. The long dirt road that led to his house was barely lit and the closest house was acres away. You'd be more likely to see a cow before another human.

Jamie Prescott used to be the life of the party. She'd be the girl on the table, with a beer in her hand and all the boys watching. She liked the attention and she liked that eventually Casey would have to pull her off the table and Troy would drive them all home. All the windows would be rolled down and her world spun. Not a thought in their heads, those moments were forever. She smiled at the memories.

Now she sat in the corner, watching the world go by and she didn't know which version of herself she liked more. She watched the girls, some were in the moment unbothered by the nervous thoughts that plagued them most days. Others pulled at their skirts, flipped their hair, and glanced around the room. Were they worried people were looking at them? Or were they afraid that no one noticed them? All of them would say they were in the moment, just like she would've but, she wasn't sure that's the truth.

Jamie sat there, dressed for the party, drunk enough to party, and yet she was glued to the seat. Why was this so different? Then she remembered when she danced on the tables she had someone in the crowd she would look to — someone to find in the crowd. She didn't need the whole world to love her, she needed one. It had been Troy for so long...

Billy.

The name spun around in her brain, her eyes flickered to the door every few seconds, where was he? She wanted him to notice her. He made her head spin and her heart flutter.

"Caterer is here!" Tatum burst through the front door and Sidney followed close behind, she had a smile on her face. The crowd of teens cheered and the two girls walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

"Shit," Randy sat down next to Jamie. He had a whole stack of videos he was sifting through, "I think I brought too many." He looked up at her and his eyes widened.

"What?" She asked as her lips curled up in a smile. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"H-hi Jamie." He said.

"Hi, Randy." She took a sip of her beer.

"I didn't know you'd be here." He sat up straighter, "You know with everything going on." He said.

"My cousin's here." She said.

He perked up and glanced around the room, "Wait Sidney's here?" He asked. "I should've worn something better." He glanced down at his green shirt.

"Nah," she leaned forward and patted his shoulder, "You look great."

"You think?" He asked.

"Maybe mess up your hair a bit." She said and leaned back into the couch. He brush a hand through his hair and she nodded. "Perfect."

"Incoming!" Stu ran in with Tatum in his arms. Randy's eyes widened and he stood up from the couch as Stu jumped onto it, giggling as they fell. Stu locked eyes with Jamie, "Sup Jah-MIE," He grinned. "How's mi casa treating you?"

"You got a nice couch, Macher." She said.

"You know I also go sturdy tables. You know, for whenever you end up on top of one," He stuck his tongue out and Tatum nudged him.

"You're one to talk." Tatum looked at Jamie, "Dewey is gonna be glad you're here, Jamie. He's been worried about you like all day."

"He's here?" She asked.

"He dropped us off but, cause of everything going on he won't go far." She said. Sidney walked into the living room and she smiled when she saw Jamie.

"Where have you been?" Sidney asked as she moved around the couch toward her. Jamie scooted over and made room for her.

"I just needed some alone time." She said. "Look I'm sorry about this morning." Sidney sat down next to her. Their eyes met and Jamie looked down at her hands, "It's been a long week, Sid. I'm sorry —"

"It's okay Jamie. I think I need to move on, you know? And I've only been thinking about myself. I'm sorry too." She pressed her lips together and picked at her nails.

If you were to say Jamie was shocked that would be an understatement. She hadn't excepted an apology from Sidney.

"Hey, let's just forget everything tonight." She nudged her cousin's shoulder. "We need a break from everything."

Sidney grinned and lifted her cup up, "To moving on." She said.

"To moving on." She nodded and clicked her beer against Sidney's and took a swig. She said the words but they felt wrong on her lips. Sidney was ready to let go of her mother but, Jamie wasn't ready to let go of hers. The memories, the betrayal — she'd been holding on to them so tight that they'd become stone in her mind. Moving on meant forgiving her father and she was never going to do. So she said the words, she smiled as she said them too but, she didn't mean them.

Randy lifted up a plastic bag and pulled out a VHS, "I thought we'd make this a Blockbuster night."

"We don't even have a blockbuster," Jamie said but motioned for Randy to hand the bag over.

"Yeah will tomato, tom-ah-to," he shrugged.

"I thought everything was checked out." Stu grabbed onto Tatum's mid and pulled her closer to him.

Sidney held up one VHS after another. "The Fog, Terror Train, Prom Night — How come Jamie Lee Curtis is in all these movies?" She asked.

Randy leaned closer to Sidney as he knelt down beside the couch, "She's the," He pressed his hands together, "Scream Queen."

"With a set of lungs like those — she should be." He said looking down at Tatum.

"Tits — see." Tatum nudged Sidney. Randy stood with two different tapes in his hands. Jamie leaned back into the couch.

"How many Evil Dead?" Randy asked and a few cheered and raised their hands. Jamie glanced at Sidney who crossed her arms. "How many Hellraiser?" Randy asked.

"I got my hellraiser right here," Stu pointed at Tatum before pulling her face closer to his and making out. A few people around them bickered about which movie was better, there was no real answer to which movie. Randy set the tapes down and shuffled to find a different one.

A knock at the front door made Jamie snap out of her thoughts for a moment. Stu hopped up, "I got it." He said, "Tatum get me a beer. They're in the fridge in the garage." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading to the door.

"What am I? The beer wench?" Tatum said with a huff. She glanced over at the door. Stu opened it and in walked Gale Weathers and Dewey. Jamie looked at Sidney whose smile slowly disappeared on her lips.

"Hey, guess who's here?" It's that chick from INSIDE STORY," Stu pointed at her and let out a laugh.

Tatum stood up and moved over to her brother, "Shit Dewey!" Gale looked around the party as some of the teens went up to introduce themselves to her. "What is she doing here?" She asked.

"She's with me." He said with a smile. "I just wanted to check and see if Jamie was here." He said.

"Duh." Tatum placed a hand on one of him and pointed to Jamie with her other hand. Jamie waved at Dewey. "So you've seen her she's safe. Now leave... and take your media muff with you." She turned on her heels and walks into the kitchen.

Abigail, one of Brittany's crew smiled at Gale, "I watch your show religiously." She said. Stu leaned on the wall but he was close by.

"This must be big news to be on INSIDE STORY." He said.

"Huge," Gale said with a smile. She moved into the living room and the crowd around her followed.

"Wanna interview us?" Abigail asked. "I was huge friends with Casey, Steve, and Troy." She flicked her hair over her shoulder.

Randy pushed past Abigail, "We could be like two grief-stricken students and we'll say really nice things about our good friends who were slaughtered senselessly."

Stu shrugged, "I can cry on cue, man."

Gale eyed the room but didn't notice Jamie as she watched her. The reporter looked at the tv stand and then looked up to Stu, Randy, and Abigail, "Maybe later." Gale imitates a cough and looks at Stu, "Can I trouble you for some water?"

"How 'bout a beer?" He raised an eyebrow and hit Randy in the chest, "Randy, man, go get this lady a beverage."

"You get it," Randy said with a scrunched-up look on his face. Gale turned her back on the boys and reached in her purse. She turned back around but her hands were behind her back. She stepped close to the tv and watched the party.

Jamie felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked up. Dewey was looking at her with sad eyes. He'd been looking at her like that for a while now. "Hey, Jamie." He said, "Could I talk to you outside for a moment?"

"Sure." She nodded and followed him out of the house. There were a few stragglers of the party stumbling around Stu's yard. She glanced at Dewey.

"Your dad was supposed to go to the Hilton with your uncle right?" He asked. Jamie wrapped her arms around herself and nodded.

"Um yeah. It was a business trip." She said, "Didn't you already know this?" She asked.

He pressed his lips together, "Jamie would there be any reason Sidney's dad would want to hurt your dad?" He asked.

Jamie's heart stopped, or at least that's what it felt like. Her brows knitted together and her mouth bobbed. What was she supposed to say? She looked down at her feet and tried to collect herself, "I — I don't.... I mean maybe?" She looked up to Dewey and combed a hand through her hair. "There could be something."

"What happened Jamie?" He asked. "You can tell me."

She smiled but her lips gave a slight quiver. "Nothing." She shook her head. "Nothing, Dewey." She whispered his name. Her voice failed her.

He nodded, "Okay." He took in a breath, "If you ever need to talk — I know I'm a cop but If you need someone to talk to."

"Thank you." She said. He patted her shoulder and moved away from her. Jamie turned back to look at Gale, who was very conspicuously putting a camera on top of the VHS player. The reporter was looking all around the room, hoping not to be caught but Jamie saw and Gale didn't. She didn't say anything but, she would remember it was there.

Jamie didn't know what time it was but she knew it was getting late. Some people were leaving, others were straggling behind. The front door was wide open, a movie playing on the tv and music playing on stereos around the house. Jamie thought it would be best to head out soon, there was no sign of Billy. She felt stupid, he'd asked her to go, and for what? To string her along...

Sidney walked up to Jamie, "Hey have you seen Tatum?" She looked down at her watch, "It's getting kinda late."

"No," she stood up and stretched her legs. "I mean maybe she's spending the night here, with Stu?" She suggested. Sidney turned toward the front door where Stu was saying goodbye to random party guests.

Jamie followed her and Sidney looked up at Stu. "Hey, do you know where Tatum is?" She asked and Stu glanced up to the right and then looked back to Sidney.

He shrugged, "No haven't seen her."

"Boo!"

Sidney and Jamie jolted as Billy appeared in the door frame. He grabbed the edges of the door frame with both his hands. He gazed up at Stu and gave him a curt nod.

"Billy?" Sidney combed a hand through her hair, "Jesus, you scared me?"

"Billy, what?" Stu couldn't help but smile, "What are you doing here?" He let out a small giggle. Jamie's heart began to sink. She was an idiot, an utter idiot.

Billy glanced at Jamie and then back to Sidney, "I was hoping Sid and I could talk." He said. Jamie watched her cousin's chin raise up and her lips fought curving up. Of course, he'd invite her to the party, it was a way to make sure Sidney showed up. She was just the cousin of his girlfriend, nothing more.

"If Tatum sees you — she'll draw blood," Sidney said.

"You guys can go up to my parent's room?" He nodded upstairs, "To talk and... whatever."

The insinuation Stu made, made Jamie feel bile crawl up her throat. She'd created a stupid little painting in her brain. Billy would dump Sidney and he'd go for Jamie because she thought he liked her. She thought that Billy saw something in her that he would never see in Sidney. She thought she was special. What an idiot...

"Subtlety, Stu. Look it up." Billy said and took a step forward. He once again met Jamie's eyes. He looked at her like he always did, with intensity. Was he challenging her? Playing with her? She could feel her eyes glaze over but she wouldn't cry.

"It's okay." Sidney nodded at Billy, "We need to talk." She reached out her hand. It was like the world moved in slow motion as Billy took Sidney's hand and let her lead him up the staircase.

"What a cute couple?" She heard Stu snicker behind her. She could punch him in the gut but instead, she tried to pull herself together. She couldn't fall apart, she was Jamie Prescott and she was the expert of facades. She didn't need Billy, she didn't need to forget her past, and she wouldn't let anyone break her.

"What's Leatherface doing here?" Randy walked up to Jamie and Stu and pointed up to Billy and Sidney who were now disappearing behind a door.

"He came to make up," Stu said.

"There goes my chance with Sid." Randy sighed.

Jamie's eyes flickered up to his, "Like you even had one." She said with a harsh tone. It wasn't his fault, really. She was in the same boat, hoping and praying that the two lovebirds would have called things off. But Randy got the brunt of her anger. His eyes widened, so did Stu's. She quickly turned away from him and walked away... trying her best to keep herself together. 

A/N

Besties I want to apologize for LEAVING YOU HANGING FOR SO LONG... You know how it goes we uni, work, and writer's block -- the evil trinity 

7k reads and so many awesome comments, and votes. Y'all are awesome. I can't express how much I appreciate the love and support. 

We are so close to being done with this movie, I'm working on the ending and it's either gonna be a really long last chapter or split into two. So I'll keep y'all posted. 

If you follow me you'll get updates but, my goal is to have this one done by the end of March and I'm gonna move straight into Scream 2 where Stu gets to shine... 

Much Love, 

Savannah 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 13.9K 23
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ ส™ษชสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด€ส€แด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข๊œฑ? แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ. ส™ษช...
71.4K 1.8K 15
"Everyone's a suspect!" Randy exclaimed, making everyone turn to him, either confused or annoyed. "and everyones a target. you can't be sure who to t...
12.2K 210 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
84.5K 1.7K 15
โ˜†๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅยฐ'๐‚๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅยฐ'โ˜† ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ heather myers is far too in love with michael myers because he has the same last name as her. heat...