สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด

11.6K 385 146
By mariewrotethat

AVA'S POV
--------

@avalynaee: lazy day 💤
Send message......﹚♡

I smiled looking at my story before exiting out of Instagram.

"Bitch tell me why I figured out why Ro was actin the way she was" Lay laughed as she plugged in her phone to the aux.

"Why?" I questioned looking over at her.

"Cause we both fucking yo brother"

"Hollup... you fuckin Tae too?" I laughed not really caring.

Just funny my brother making this big ass deal about Ace & I, WHEN we ain't even done anything yet he's fucking my best friend.

"You ain't mad right? It just kinda happened Ava I-

"Girl ion give two fucks we all grown honestly I just wish you woulda told me so I coulda told you about Ro sooner"

"Oh well I ain't sweatin that yo brother and I had a li thing and it's been done but when I was waiting for you at the club he was all up on me staring at my titties an shit an then when we got back up to the section she started acting weird "

"And then Jules an them snortin coke right in the open really did it for me"

We continued talking as I pulled up to the restaurant Tae asked us to meet him at.

Talking about he wants a "family dinner"

Foh.

"Oooo yo brother wanna splurge tonightttt"

We were at some Meat Carving place in downtown Chicago.

They bring you all different meats and you get to pick what you want and they carve it off the bone at your table.

I mean shit i ain't mad

"Hi welcome in, do you have a reservation at all?" The hostess happily stated

"Umm my brother shoulda had one, it's under Tae I believe"

"Oh! Yes right this way" She smiled motioning us to follow her.

Once we got to the table it was a few people I didn't recognize, Ace and Amoura, Pooter and two little girls next to him, an older woman and my heart dropped looking at the next two people.

Millie & Nala, Alayah's little sister sat at the end laughing and all up in their phones.

"Milllieeeeeee" I squealed running over to her.

My lil sis was like another best friend to me, so being separated for so long is weird.

"Avaaaaa" She yelled back opening her arms as she quickly stood up.

"Omggg I missed you so much" We said in unison as I fought back tears.

"Don't be doin that sap ass shit Ava" I heard Tae's loud mouth ass call out.

"Fuck up"

"Heyyyy Nala I ain't seen you ina minute boo" I hugged her right. She my lil sis too..

I sat down in between Millie and Lay, looking up I smiled a lil too myself seeing Ace across from me.

"Hey beautiful" I waved to Amoura & big ass smile came on her face quick.

"You didn't tell me Miss Ava was coming daaaad" Amoura whined smacking Ace's arm.

"Hi miss Ava" She cheesed

"Li girl don't act out in front of ha" He chuckled looking over at me licking his lips.

"Whatchu want wit all of us here anyway" Pooter interrupted

"I can't want my family all together?" Tae scoffed shaking his head.

"Nigga you don't even like me calling you bro so yeah this a li weird"

"Man fuck up i just wanted to let y'all know we goin on a trip this weekend"

"OOOO A TRIPPP BABY WHERE WE GOIN?" The older woman next to Amoura clapped her hands together extra excited.

"I'm Momma Dee by the way... you're Ava correct?" Her eyes cut to me making me blush a lil.

I hate when the attention is on me.

"Yes ma'am... how did you-

"I knew ya momma girl... Ruby an I go wayyyy back, I remember seeing you an ya fat head brotha as babies" She smiled making my heart jump. Anytime someone mentions my momma I start getting emotional.

"Don't get ha all cryin an shit momma she been doin good"

"Shut up Tae.. if she wanna cry let us it's okay to get that shit out"

Everyone around me engaged in small talk. I just sat back quietly just zoning out for the most part.

I reallly miss my momma....

-----------

"Aye you straight?"

I turned seeing everyone had got up from the table and had they shit on moving towards the door.

Damn this embarrassing.

"Yeah I'm good" I weakly smiled getting up.

"whatchu on tonight"

"E-excuse me?" I laughed a lil looking up at him.

"I said whatchu on tonight?" He repeated walking around the table standing in front of me.

"I-Um nothing I guess"

We kicked it a few times nothing major. I understand he's got a baby and I got my job so.

"lemme take you out then"

"Ight well I-

"Ima be to you at 7.. be ready" He stated before walking off.

Ooo that's a black king right there

-----

"What should I wear?? Ion even know what we doing" I huffed searching through my closet.

"Wear sometning comfy yet... sexy" She smirked hopping off my bed.

I finally got myself out of Avontae's house & I currently rent a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house.

"Huh" She tossed me an outfit after looking in my closet for less than a second.

"I hate you" I laughed holding up the outfit. This bitch always know what to put together.

Simple yet... skin tight showing off all my curves.

"Huh go pose against that wall" Lay instructed pointing too one of the many corners in the house.

"Bitch it's giving bodyyy-odyyyyy, face is serving, This man would be STUPID to not wanna fw you" She gassed as I held my Chanel purse out as I took pics.

"Ok ok yo turn" I snatched her phone making her pose against the wall

"Nooooo girl I l-

"I wouldn't tell you to take pics if you looked crusty Lay don't even"

I shared one of the pics I liked to Instagram

@avalynaee: More Than You Need 🦄

After a few drinks and us just talking and laughing I heard a car pull into my driveway, I could tell it was Ace cause of his bright blue lights shining through my living room

"Well. I'm off to a dick appointment as well.. have fun" Lay squealed wrapping her arms around me.

"An no it ain't ya brother"

"It's Poooootaaaaa"

I gasped as she quickly grabbed her things and hurried out the door.

"I LOVE YOU" she yelled before slamming it shut. I laughed grabbing my purse and started to turn off all my lights.

"Here I come" I yelled as the doorbell rang.

I made my way towards the front door and I opened it seein Ace standing there with his arms behind his back.

"Hey" I blushed

"Don't be actin all shy n shit na... these fa you tho" He pulled whatever he was holding behind his back.

It was a bouquet of flowers and a lil bag of all my favorite candies and snacks.

"How did you know...?" I trailed off smiling up at him.

"Tae lemme know bout the snacks n shit... the flowers I just took a guess cause they was pretty n shit" He chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"They're gorgeous thank you... an you already got em in a vase?? Who taught you"

"Momma Dee"

"Na cmon"

I took a quick picture of my flowers before setting them down on my dining room table and hurrying out, locking my front door.

"Ooo a gentleman I see" I joked as I slid into the open passenger door.

He didn't say anything, just chuckled closing the door behind me.

Lord what did I get myself into

---------

"Aww this is so cute" I smiled as we walked into his living room.

It was a bunch of fuzzy blankets laid out wit wine and more snacks.

A projector had Netflix waiting for something to be played.

This cute this cuteeeee

"Whatchu tryna watch?"

"Something... scary" I smirked slipping out of my shoes and setting my purse down.

"Ight bet"

------

"Why you don't ever talk about your family?" I questioned.

We've been going back and forth asking each other questions for the last hour just getting to know each other.

"Aint much ta say... momma chose niggas over her kid an my pops was in an out jail till I was 8 then he got popped so I been on my own since pretty much" He shrugged taking a hit off his 2nd blunt.

"Damn... I'm sorry"

"Aint yo fault ma... just thinkin bout the shit make me angry sometimes you know? Like my moms don't even know who my baby is"

"Or that I even got one" He scoffed shaking his head tapping my thigh. "Huh"

I took the blunt from his hand taking a few hits before passing it back.

"Why yo pops was beatin on you?"

"I-uh well he accused me of poppin my pussy for cash and he somehow got my hoodie off me and seen the lingerie under my clothes and started beating my ass"

"That ain't funny no bull Ava that shit made me wanna put a bullet riiiiight hea' " He muttered touching the middle of my forehead.

Flutters bitch

"You think if yo moms was alive you'd be strippin?"

"Hell nahhh, my momma wouldn't have let the lights and water get shut off, she wouldn't have let us go without food or water as long as he did" I felt my face getting hot and my eyes starting to sting.

Fuck im such a crybaby.

"That shit foul as fuck I couldn't imagine Mo living like that... he fucked up nbs"

"One last question...." He dragged putting out his blunt.

"Yes?" I smiled as we laid kinda close on the couch.

"You gon lemme taste it?" His hand laid against my thigh

"Tast- ohhhhh" I laughed a lil seeing his face wasn't changing.

"Oh you're serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious... I been wondering how fat ma taste fa a minute now"

His hand quickly found its way over my kitty and he slowly started moving his fingers back and forth over my clit.

"You okay wit dis or you want me to stop?"

I truly never had my pussy ate before.

I lost my virginity my senior year and haven't had sex nor done anything since.

"Y-yeah"

"Cmon." he tapped my thigh indicating me to get up. I stood too my feet and he grabbed my hand leading me too his room.

"Come up outta these" He smacked my ass as he sat against the bed. I slipped outta my leggings and crossed my legs outta embarrassment.

Cause why tf I'm standing in the middle of yo room naked

"Come hea" His voice sounded so groggy and sleepy. I took a few steps before he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in between his legs.

"You gorgeous den a muthafucka you know dat?" He rubbed his hands from my waist down to my ass making my pussy feel all tingly.

I blushed putting my head down, he quickly lifted it back up wit his fingers.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before his hand made its way up to the back of my neck moving my face closer to his.

Our lips pressed together and instantly started moving together in sync, he moved his free hand down my stomach and into my panties.

"Mmmm" I moaned against his lips as his fingers moved my clit in a cirlce, moving his hand from my neck he wrapped an arm around my waist quickly flipping us so I was on my back.

Pulling down my lil thong I seen it go flying across the room as he spread my legs open.

"Yo shit pretty as a bitch" He mumbled scooting me by my legs to the end of the bed.

"Pretty ass pussy"

"Look how wet chu is already" He rubbed his fingers across my kitty licking my juices off his fingers.

I blushed covering my face.

"uh uh lemme see you"

"Fuck"

His lips latched to mine, swirling his tongue all over you woulda thought I was the last bit of his last meal.

This nigga devouring me...

"F-fuck"

I heard him chuckle as he slipped a finger inside, it felt a little weird but he slowly pumped in and out of me making it bearable.

"fuck is yo shit so tight fo" He mumbled against my pussy as he attempted another finger.

His pace picked up and as I tried to move back he held my legs tight, I felt my stomach beginning to knot.

Ace musta realized because he wasn't slowing down his tongue, he slowly pumped his fingers in and out.

"Oh my goshhh" I whined as I felt myself release all over his fingers and mouth.

He pulled his fingers out of me bringing them to his mouth licking the creamy substance off.

"An you creamer?" He chuckled making me cover my face.

"I can't believe that just happened"

"Cmon let's get chu cleaned up"

---------

"Soooo?"

"Sooo what?" Ace chuckled as he held my hand leading me back to his bed.

"How I taste?"

"Like pussy... nah but chu taste fresh.. just how I like it" He smirked as I pulled the covers back climbing onto the familiar side I slept on last time I was here.

"Aye if you a stripper why yo-

"Uh Uh before you even finish that question think wisely"

"My pussy tight cause I've only fucked one man... ain't got shit to do with being a stripper BUT just cause I'm a stripper don't mean I pop my pussy for cash, never will I ever" I gagged just thinking about that.

"Mmm I believe you trust me... My fingers didn't even wanna go in"

As we got comfortable I cuddled into Ace's side as he wrapped his arms around me holding onto me.

"You know I ain't playin bout chu now right?"

"Yeah same goes for you Ace"

"It's Dijon baby..."

"Mmm okay Dijon"

Li mustard baby....

----------------

Thoughts???

They gettin freakkkyyyy 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.2K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
676K 33.2K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
325K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
503K 28.7K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด