Let's Switch! || Stray Kids [...

By -NyaaNIA

Jisung have always been shipped with Minho and Hyunjin. Meanwhile... Felix have always been shipped with Ch... More

💐 0 💐
💐 1 💐
💐 2 💐
💐 3 💐
💐 4 💐
💐 5 💐
💐 6 💐
💐 7 💐
💐 8 💐
💐 9 💐
💐 10 💐
💐 11 💐
💐 12 💐
💐 13 💐
💐 14 💐
👋🏻 15 👋🏻
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Quick A/N for haters

2K 59 10
By -NyaaNIA

If you re-read my books and can't find ur old comments that means that I deleted them. I took offense to it. Idc of its not on purpose. Cuz I have the right to delete them so I will. I'll mute u if I have to.

And I don't mind if you're trying to correct my grammar cuz its not my first language. But trying to correct my storyline is unacceptable. I'll write what I want. You can give me ideas for upcoming books but not the published one.

Especially if you're not an author. And pls don't go around reading stories just to hate on them. You didn't write them, you wouldn't know how hard it is to cramp ur ideas for other people entertainment.

U guys might think that I'm overreacting cuz I am. I'm very sensitive with issues so think before u comment. Btw this isn't about "Chanlix-looking-like-siblings" thing. That one was a joke so idc.

Deleted the tag cuz they apologize and quick shout out to LalpuilianiBunghai and peachybangtan12 for literally being such a good supporters o(〃^▽^〃)o and I'm posting the photos here cuz I also deleted the chapter for that person but I don't want the conversation to just disappear.

----------------

Fuck you for offending me

(Not gonna delete this)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 931 18
In which Minho notices a handsome boy living on the streets and decides he wants to 'have' him. "If you sign this you'll be allowed to live here. You...
347K 14.2K 99
||INSTAGRAM STYLE||SLIGHT NARRATIVE||SIDE SHIPS|| felix lee is a male model under jyp entertainment. bang chan is a producer under the same entertai...
47.3K 2.8K 64
NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me A story about two princes from different planets that tried to chang...
74.7K 3.3K 21
A sequel to 'Give Me A Choice' Started: 20/08/2021 Ended: 21/11/2021