☆TURNING RED SCENARIOS☆

By DeerFeet

Not me getting attached to a movie that came out today 🧍 Book contains spoilers. Featured Characters: + Mei ... More

☆How you met them☆
☆Hanging out with them☆
☆When you're on your period☆
☆When you're being bullied☆
☆You listen to 4*Town☆
☆You want cuddles☆
☆They start liking you☆
☆First Kiss☆
☆Dating them☆
☆They catch you singing☆
☆When you're sick☆
✩They catch you dancing✩
✩How they kiss you✩
✩When they get jealous✩
✩Dreaming about them✩
♀TYLER X READER♀
♀MIRIAM x FEM! READER♀
♀DEVON x READER♀
♀ROBAIRE x MALE!READER♀
♀TAE YOUNG X GN!READER♀
♀MEI x FEM!READER♀
♀MEI x MALE READER♀
♀ABBY X FEM! READER♀
♀PRIYA X FEM! READER♀

♀NSFW: JESSE X GN! READER♀

6.2K 82 136
By DeerFeet

Requested by: BrahmsSimpBitch

WARNINGS FOR: Infidelity and Sexual content. Finally listening to my inner demons. Also, I need to stop making every chapter sexual god damn it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾JESSE☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Jesse has never been so tired. His phone exploded with calls after calls from his fiancee. He refused to touch his phone, hearing the rings go on and on all night. He dug his face into his hands. He never tried to decline the calls, letting the rings go off.

Robaire comes in after a while with a worried look on his face.

"Jesse?" He alerted, "You gonna have to at least silence your phone." Jesse nodded and lowered the rings before sliding the phone under his bed, suffocated under pillows. He walked out to sleep on the couch that night.

In the morning, it stopped. He went to his room and retrieved his phone, opening his voicemail to hear multiple messages.

"Jesse! Jesse! Don't think I'm stupid enough to not know you're sleeping with the fucking babysitter!"

"Answer me now! I know you're ignoring me!"

She's not wrong. Jesse had been sleeping with (Y/N), the babysitter he hired not too long ago to take care of his two kids. He has always been so infatuated by you. How gentle you were with his younger child and playful with his older one. It's a stark contrast from his fiancee, who despite being the biological mother of the children, never really cared enough. She'll feed them, maybe change their diaper once in a while, but that's it. She's almost always never home, leaving him to take care of not only his kids, but his idol career all on his own.

Jesse loved you, and if he were to be truly honest, he wished he would be with you right now. His fiancee wished the same for other men. Every morning, she'll come home still intoxicated and Jesse would have to try his best not to let her near the kids. Or when she comes home with her hookup and Jesse would have no choice but to reside with his kids in their bedroom. He had no say. It was either be berated by his fiancee or be beaten by her hookup (which he had never tested any of them to do so).

It's humiliating, but he had you.

Jesse would call you at 3 am while rocking one of his kids to sleep, talking to you through the phone to distract himself from the muffled moaning in the master room. You'd be tired and struggling to keep your eyelids open, but you stayed awake for him if it meant he felt temporary peace. Or when he had no choice but to move his kids in with you because he couldn't trust his fiancee alone with his kids. You let him do so because it ensured their safety.

He picked up his phone and went straight to your number. Tapping away on his phone, he threw a quick message.

"Hey (Y/N). Meet me at my dorm. I need to talk with you. It's a lot so it might take all night."

Jesse was doubting if this was the right thing to do.

Sometime later, the doorbell rang. He heard the door open and the voices of you and Aaron Z muffled behind the wall. His heart went wild, struggling to be confined in his chest. Soon after, his bedroom door swung open, and out came you.

"(Y/N)! So glad you're here!" He greeted, failing to hide his anxiety. You didn't think much of it at first.

"Is there a reason why you called me here Jesse? I had to drop off your kids at daycare since you said it might take a while." You asked. Jesse tugged on his shirt collar. He gulped before speaking.

"I've been hiding some things from you, (Y/N). A lot of things, actually."

"...What kind of things?" Jesse's mind was going haywire for a coherent sentence.

"So you know how you and I were...you knooow.." Jesse dragged his words.

"It's not like what we're doing is too special. You don't have to be embarrassed about it."

"Yeah sure, but it's complicated on my part. I already have a fiancee. I'm not single."

Your eyes widen. Jesse never told you this. He always claimed to be a single dad, just him and his precious kids.

"A fiancee?! Jesse, why didn't you tell me?" You exclaimed before attempting to calm your temper.

"I know, I know. But I've been tied to her for years. She doesn't care about me, always interested in other men. We didn't plan it to be an open relationship. I can't break up with her because the kids are going to go into her custody. She barely cares for them and the thought of them being with her forever while I could never see them, it's too much.."

"Well, what a bitch! I'm so sorry Jesse. I guess that kinda makes our nights together more... I don't know.."

"Awkward? I agree." You two sat on the bed for a moment. The sounds of footsteps thumped on the floor. Coats ruffled and bags crumpled. You hear the voices of the band members from the door.

"(Y/N)?" Jesse broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Can we be together? Like officially?" You were taken aback by the question. Sure you two slept together, but it was just at that. You needed comfort and Jesse needed comfort so what escalated between you two was inevitable.

"Isn't that cheating, Jesse?"

"Again, I can't call off my engagement. She'll flip and take the kids with her. I barely have a say." Jesse said, fighting the tears in his eyes. "She doesn't care about me or the kids. She never did."

"I see." You answered, then pondered for a moment. "Maybe we can work out on something, but we have to keep it between us in the meantime. At the very least, we cannot let your fiancee know."

"(Y/N) please. I need you."

"And I'll be there for you." You looked at your watch then back at Jesse. "We have some time to spare before I'm off. Are the boys here?"

"Yeah but they're about to go out for dinner. I told them I wasn't gonna come."

"Good. I want to show you my gratitude for being with you~"

You and Jesse talked about every little personal thing you could come up with. He spilled more about his life, stuff that now only you and he knew. It made you feel special. This man who has a fanbase in the thousands, maybe millions, was sharing with you something he would never tell people who would get a tattoo of his face on their chest.

The front door slammed shut and locked. You stood up and opened Jesse's door, looking out to see a vacant dorm room. You shut the door and trotted back to Jesse, saying in an amorous voice, "It's time~ Are you ready~"

Jesse knew what was to await and nodded his head. You went down on your knees in front of Jesse, helping him pull down his pants and underwear, revealing the tent in there to be his almighty member. You wrapped your hands around it and inserted it in your mouth. Slowly, you bobbed your head as your tongue felt the warmness of his cock. Jesse placed his hands on your head, steadying you.

You pulled away for a moment. "Enjoying yourself?" You asked in a deep voice. Jesse nodded as his face flushed red. You smiled and kept up what you were doing before, this time increasing your speed. Jesse struggled to contain his groans. God, you loved the sound of this man's moans. It's like music to your ears.

His grip on your head tighten and his thighs jerked. Your hands cradled his chiseled waist. Jesse couldn't contain himself anymore. He then let out a loud moan in euphoria, his cum filling your mouth. You ate it up like it was ice cream, coughing a bit. Some of Jesse's jiz dripped from your mouth as you pulled away and looked up at him. He chuckled a bit.

"You have something on your mouth." He said, whipping away your mouth. You stood up and stretched as Jesse cleaned himself up. You looked at your watch again.

"I have to go. It's getting late." You said as you tidied up yourself to make it look like you weren't just giving a 4*Town member head. "See you tomorrow bae." You then left his room, leaving him alone.

Jesse sat there with his pants still unzipped, smirking at you calling him bae.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! School's been a real pain and I haven't felt motivated to do anything as of late. I'm trying to get back on track so I apologize for not being active

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 346 28
These are just some turning red oneshots lol I am only doing female characters * Sorry 4 town and Tyler simps, maybe I'll do a different book on the...
687K 14.3K 105
requests: CLOSED ! STORY IS ON HOLD. May choose to come back sometime. " i choose you, i choose you, what else can i do ? " ✧ ( various versions )...
59.1K 1.6K 17
"My mom said I couldn't go 'cause I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend until I finished college!" You exclaimed, aggressively throwing another ball, y...
9.8K 258 23
When y/n (You) move to Toronto you meet a tall girl named Miriam Wexler and her friends. She has hobbies like you, friends that interest you and a st...