✓Hidden Love (IZONE SERIES #1)

Από o_orinini

Crossing paths with her is not my intention, it just happened. There's this day that I saw her crying while s... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - ChaeKkura's Bridal Shower
Chapter 54 - Chaeyeon's Bachelorette Party
Chapter 55
Special Chapter

Chapter 44

71 7 1
Από o_orinini

Yena's POV

*Flashback*

***6 years ago***

It's been 5 months since I decided to leave my parent's house. I'm already 18 so it's okay. I have nowhere to go but having my friends that always have my back, they accept me in their house for the meantime but I don't want to depend on them so I find a cheap apartment to live in. When I am still studying, I study in the morning and then become a cashier at a fast food restaurant at night while on weekends, I am a call center agent. I just graduated last month meaning I'm a fresh graduate. I am planning to apply for a full time job in the call center company I am working at. Before I go to the company, I go to the coffee shop first to meet Eunbi unnie.

I am at the coffee shop right now, where I am supposed to meet Eunbi unnie. My phone suddenly beeps. I looked at the screen.

Eunbi unnie message you

I sighed and pouted.

She would have told me sooner.

"Yena?"

I looked at who it was and I was surprised to see Chaeyeon.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Eunbi unnie messaged me yesterday to go here. How about you?"

Eunbi unnie make her go here too?

"Are you having a date with Minju?"

"Yah, aish" I act as if I want to hit her.

"How many times will I tell you that I'm not interested in Minju and I will never be interested in her."

She nodded as if she was buying what I was saying. She sits beside me.

"Okay, let's say I'm buying that. So why are you here then?" She asked, studying my actions.

Let's ride on her trip just this once. Let's see how she is going to react.

"I'm waiting for my date." I said plainly.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

Pffttt

"Date?!" She asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"Who?"

"Her." I pointed to Eunbi unnie who was approaching us.

Chaeyeon became stunned and shocked at the same time.

Kekekeke

"I'm sorry if I am late, I just finished something." She said before sitting at the chair across mine.

"Yah, did you message me for this?" Chaeyeon asked Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi unnie's eyebrows furrowed.

"To tell me that Yena and you were a couple? I thought you like Hitomi? Wae..." Chaeyeon looked at me then back at Eunbi unnie.

"Wae this duck?"

Eunbi unnie suddenly became confused because of Chaeyeon's words. I can't help but to laugh.

I can't hold my laughter anymore.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I pointed at Chaeyeon.

"You—HAHAHAHA" I laughed again.

"Chaeyeon, are you out of your mind? And me dating that duck?" Eunbi unnie acts as if she wants to vomit.

"Over my dead body, no!" Eunbi unnie shakes her head continuously.

"Even if she will be the last person on Earth, I won't date her, NEVER." She emphasizes the word never.

"But she—"

I hit her head.

"You fool! I won't date an old lady!" I said to Chaeyeon after hitting her head.

"Yah, I'm not an old lady!" Eunbi unnie defended herself.

"How old are you again, unnie?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I message you to go here to discuss something." She changes the topic.

Chaeyeon is still confused.

"I want to offer something to both of you." She said seriously.

Offer what? And why is she serious?

"I am planning to build an Entertainment and I need someone to be the Co-Owner."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean unnie?" I asked, confused.

"You two is the ones I chose to be the Co-Owners."

"Unnie, wait a minute. This is a serious matter." Chaeyeon said.

How I wish to understand these business things.

"If you will make us Co-Owners, we need to invest money right?" Chaeyeon asked.

Eunbi nodded as an answer.

"I am willing to help you/invest my money for the business you want to build but I don't want to be the Co-Owner." Chaeyeon suddenly looked at me.

"Yena can help you with that."

Eunbi unnie looks at me.

"Yah, I don't know about business things also, I don't have the money to invest in your business."

"Then, the money I will invest will be yours." - Chaeyeon

WHAT?!

"Yah, don't joke around Chaeyeon."

"I'm not joking around Yena-ssi. I'm serious."

"Are you two out of your mind or something? I don't know anything about business and I don't want to hold someone's money." I point to the two of them.

Eunbi unnie sighed.

"How about we put this up like this. Consider this offer as a work for you and our help."

I shake my head.

"No unnie. That is so much for help and for work... I have work already." I stand up.

"Now, excuse me. I still have work to do." I was about to leave when Eunbi unnie held my wrist.

"You are the only one I am trusting to. Please help me, Yena."

I sighed and looked at her.

"Why me? Chaewon and Minju have a business background too, why me? I don't know a thing about business."

Yeah, readers. Out of the five of us, I am the only one who doesn't have a business background. All of them are rich and their families have businesses while I am just an average person.

"How about I make you study business? Live with me for a while. I am alone at my apart—"

"No, unnie. This is so much. The four of you already help me when I leave my parent's house, it's enough. I appreciate everything you've done but please don't sacrifice for me." I said then leaves

*End of Flashback*

Oh well, here I am at her Entertainment, working as Duckie before, working as the Co-Owner and Co-CEO. She trusts me a lot, they trust me a lot, especially Chaeyeon. She really invests her money at this Entertainment under my name so somehow I am one of the shareholders but not the big ones. Mr. Ko, Ms. Bae and Eunbi unnie are the big shareholders of this company while I am just a small investor actually I am the only small investor.

"That idiot." I uttered when I remembered that day.

"Are you saying something, Yena?"

I was back in reality when I heard Jin-ae unnie's voice.

"Nothing, unnie. Where are we going by the way?" I asked.

She is the one who was driving the car while I was sitting in the passenger's seat at the back.

"On your next class." She answered shortly.

Next class? All of my lessons where occured in the Entertainment except for the pilates class.

"I thought my pilates class is just twice a week?" I asked her, confused.

As I looked out the window and saw the roads, I became more confused.

Why are we at the XXX subdivision?

"Unnie, are you sure you went the right way?" I asked again.

She just gave me her smile. I suddenly became nervous.

Is she kidnapping me?

"Unnie—"

I heard her chuckles, making me more nervous.

"Relax, Yena. I won't do anything to you." She said after chuckling.

Uwaaahhh Eunbi unnie, my manager is—

A realization suddenly pops up in my mind.

Half of this subdivision is owned by One Entertainment! Hokshi...

"Unnie, will I meet the person that I am thinking about right now?!" I asked in panic.

She smiled and nodded.

"Oh my gosh unnie! Why didn't you tell me?!" I started to get my bag and look for the cap and mask.

Oh shit! I have not worn it anymore since I became a trainee so I did not bring it!

Thankfully, I found a cap in the bag.

This is fine as long as she doesn't know me.

Jin-ae unnie stops the car in front of a girl, wearing a pink tee that was tucked in in her black denim shorts. She is wearing a black mask and a white cap. I can see how long her dark brown hair is because it's not tied up.

Jin-ae unnie gets out of the car and approaches her. I immediately wore the cap. I lowered it so my eyes were not noticeable. After their short conversation, Jin-ae unnie opens the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted me then bowed to me.

I bowed back at her and then gave her a space to sit. I can feel how fast my heartbeat is.

Just breathe, Yena.

As she sat beside me, our arms brushed each other.

Oh my goodness!

*Timeskip*

We just remained silent until we arrived here, at my recording studio.

It's been a while since I entered my studio.

""I'll leave you two." Jin-ae unnie bids when we enter my studio.

Where is she going?

"U—"

She already left, making me pout.

Why did she leave me? ToT

I smiled at Yuri awkwardly and she smiled back. Her smile captivated me for a moment. I can feel how shy she is. She even bit her lip.

"Have a seat." I offered.

"Ne," She said politely and sat on the sofa.

I scratch my nape.

What will I do?

"S-So ah..."

Geez I am stuttering.

"What brings you here?" I asked while sitting at the other side of the sofa.

"Ms. Kwon didn't tell you?" She asked surprised.

I shake my head in response.

"Oh, jinja?"

"Sorry, I didn't know."

She laughs awkwardly.

"Ms. Kwon agreed for our collaboration."

"C-Co-Collaboration?" I mumbles.

"Ne,"

Oops she heard it.

"Why..." I can't find the words because of nervousness.

"I am a fan of yours." She smiled shyly.

I just nodded in what she said though I knew it already because one of her managers somehow slipped about it. We became silent for a moment, it's awkward silence.

Help me readers, please. I'm dying...

"S-So what do you want to do?" I broke the silence.

Ugh, Yena so stupid! It's a collaboration meaning you— I WILL SING TOO?!

She didn't respond so I spoke again.

"Do you want me to write the song?" I asked.

"How about you help me to write a song? We will sing it after all." She suggested.

So I will sing too? This is my first time to have a collaboration with an artist.

"For you to write a song, you need inspiration." I started.

"Writing a song is like writing a message to a person. You are the messenger and they are your listeners."

She was nodding as if she understood what I was saying.

"You can ask yourself, 'why am I writing this song?'. The emotion and the message you want to deliver is the inspiration for the song." I stood up.

"I'll give you an example." I go to my drawer and get the notebook where I write songs.

I open the notebook and flip the pages to find the finished song. I smiled when I saw the song that I finished 3 months ago. I looked at her.

"Here." I approached her then gave her the notebook.

She accepts it and starts to read it. I just watch her reading the song I wrote for her.

I wish my love was delivered to you successfully. It's been hidden for 10 years and the songs that I wrote for you are the messages of how much I love you.

She suddenly looks at me. I immediately looked away and sat beside her.

"Are you done reading it?" I asked.

"Unnie,"

I looked at her.

"Is this about sending love to someone?" She asked.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Did you know the meaning of o sole mio?" I asked.

"What is it, unnie?"

"O sole mio means oh my sun in italian."

"Oh," She reacted.

"It's not just about sending the love to someone for him/her to know how much the person who sings/writes the song loves him/her, it is also about the earnest desire for love. Just like the title O Sole Mio, it's also about praying for the sun to rise on a dark and cold night." I explained.

"Unnie, what/who is your inspiration when you are writing this song?"

"You." I looked at her eyes.

"De?"

"You, have you been inspired?"

Nice one Choi Yena.

"Yes, there are so many people that inspired me. My family, friends, glassies, they are all inspiring me." Her smile is so bright.

She is so pretty.

"You can write a song for them." I said.

"How unnie?" She asked.

"As I said earlier, you are like writing a letter for them. Don't mind the melody, arrangement etc. of the song for now. Just focus on what you feel, what you want to tell them and how you will express your love to them."

She nodded multiple times.

"What I feel, what I want to tell and express my love." She smiled again.

"I guess I already know what I will write." She uttered.

I can see and feel how inspired she is.

I can't believe I'm mentoring the girl I love and I can't believe that she is right here, beside me writing a song.

******************************

(A/N: Happy 2.5k reads and 207 votes! I can't make the special chapter right now because I'm still busy at my school works and projects. 2nd sem is the worst ToT)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

60.5K 2.2K 39
No matter what you do, life will find its way to get you Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental - I do...
14K 539 57
What would you do if you found the person you were looking for in a dream? Welcome to IZ*LAND, a fantasy where all the harshness in the real world fa...
23.6K 1.8K 32
Where Jo Yuri is a transferred student from America and she have to be roommate with the cold heart people, Choi Yena. Will she melts the cold Yena a...
12K 606 16
Twelve girls. They were taken away from their parents, home and friends. They were all so little. Infact they were still babies. They are all destine...