Into an Otome Game

Від yume_kaxx

Volume 1: Under editing Volume 2: Ongoing *** Dizian Kyle unexpectedly got transmigrated into an otome game... Більше

Into an Otome Game
Chapter One: The Game [1]
Chapter Two : The Game [2]
Chapter Three: The Game [3]
Chapter Four: The Academy [1]
Chapter Five: The Academy [2]
Chapter Six: The Academy [3]
Chapter Seven: Sacred Book [1]
Chapter Eight: Sacred Book [2]
Chapter Ten: Sacred Book [4]
Chapter Eleven: Occupied Free time
Chapter Twelve: At stake [1]
Chapter Thirteen: At stake[2]
Chapter Fourteen: At Stake [3]
Chapter Fifteen: To Hell With It [1]
Chapter Sixteen: To Hell With It [2]
Chapter Seventeen: To Hell With It [3]
Chapter Eighteen: The Deity [1]
Chapter Nineteen: The Deity [2]
Chapter Twenty: Memoria [1]
Chapter Twenty-One: Memoria [2]
Chapter Twenty-Two: Memoria [3]
Chapter Twenty-Three: Luna
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Walk with the Deity Beasts
Chapter Twenty-five: Fixated
Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]
Chapter Twent-seven: The System [2]
Chapter Twent-eight: The System [3]
Halloween Special: Ghost' Flower
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Secluded Garden [1]
Chapter Thirty: Hush [1]
Chapter Thirty-One: Secluded Garden [2]
Thirty-Two: Hush [2]
Thirty-Three: Let's Perform! [1]
Thirty-Four: Just Perform! [2]
Thirty-Five: Just Perform [3]
Thirty Six: Just Perform [4]
Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]
Thirty Eight: The male Interests [2]
Thirty Nine: Male interests [3]
Forty: Shaken [1]
Forty One: Shaken [2]
Forty Two: Shaken [3]
Forty Three: Shaken [4]
Forty Four: Spill the tea
Forty Five: Class A's File [1]
Forty Six: Class A's File [2]
Forty Seven: Class A's File [3]
Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]
Forty Nine: Curiosity [1]
Fifty: Curiosity [2]
Fifty One: Curiosity [3]
Fifty Two: Curiosity [4]
Fifty three: Curiosity [5]
Fifty four: Captured [1]
Fifty five: Captured [2]
Fifty six: Captured [3]
Fifty seven: Captured [4]
Fifty eight: Captured [5]
VOLUME 2: TEASER
1. Persuasion [1]
2. Persuasion [2]
3. Persuasion[3]
4. Artifact [1]
5. Artifact [2]
6. Artifact [3]
7. To them [1]

Chapter Nine: Sacred Book [3]

157 4 0
Від yume_kaxx

Night of a Friday came. Luna was wearing an all black outfit from head to toe. As soon as she confirmed that the others has gone to sleep, she quietly left her room and stealthily went out of the dorm.

Once she got outside, she instantly went to the shack behind. There she saw Shiki who was fixing his black mitt gloves. Usually his eye patch was a milky white square design, currently it's more circular and darker.

Luna couldn't help but be curious onto what's underneath his eye patch. Why must he hide it? Does he has a Heterochromia? Polycoria? Glass eye? Blind?

She wanna asked about it, so badly. But it was also obvious that the question would only fall into deaf ears and Shiki would pay no attention to it at all.

Suddenly, Shiki threw a black pouch into her. Inside was a mana stone and a elixir which will help them recover their energy and heal. Somehow, with this, Luna felt as if she's going on a tough mission.

Instead of even questioning him, Shiki instantly teleported them in front of the library's door.

"Say, you're not going with your divine beast?" Said shiki suddenly as he wander his eye around.

"He's here."

A translucent body then was seen at Luna's side. It was agapius, but instead of being a divine beast, he was in his human form, but Shiki couldn't tell for he was under Agapius's magic for him to be able to see Agapius as a divine beast.

Shiki didn't said a word after, instead he turn his attention to the oak door as he reached the handle and slowly pushing it open.

The room was dimly-lit, only the light of the moon serves as their light, Illuminating half of the library's space.

Both began to part ways nodding to each other as they head on both different directions. Shiki advanced towards the counter where the librarian seem to place all the documents she took. Whereas Luna, she proceed onto the lone bookshelf on the corner taking out a paper with powder as she blows it forward.

"Agapius."

She called out as she kept her eyes forward.

"I got it."

Shiki jolted as to when he heard something snap. He look over to where he heard the sound and was relieved to see it was just his companion and proceed to search of a certain document.

When Luna blew the powder in front, it was revealed there was strings right in front of them which probably lead to a trap or a Trigger to an alarm whenever it is touched. So for safety measures, agapius used his magic to snap all the strings for he was the only on who can use magic inside.

Initially, Shiki thought of breaking the nullification barrier with a device he had at home, but Luna disagreed to this idea for it might be too dangerous and may trigger a some kind of alarm if they forcibly break the barrier, and she eventually told him how agapius wasn't affected by the nullification.

Luna advanced forward but instead of going to the bookshelf, she went beside it which was in the walls tracing her fingers and pressing her hands against it. Suddenly she found an odd part of the wall, she instantly pressed which seen to be a fake brick wood attached. A passageway then revealed itself, but instead of stairs, it was a tunnel.

That old man, he said this is an easier way to get the book. Looks like I've been tricked.

Luna suddenly remembered their conversation with marvin yesterday.

Marvin briefly explain the supposedly to be the easier route to the chamber. It is that, there's a fake wood attached to the wall and once pushed or pressed, it shall reveal a passage through the book instantly.

Before taking a step forward luna sighed and completely advanced towards the passageway.

It wasn't long after she reached the end, somehow, she felt anxious. A bluish light illuminated the chamber, as of the moment she was upstairs and fortunately the book was floating right in front of her.

Ah.

She suddenly remembered something that Marvin had said. He said that the book has a mind of its own. Sometimes, it goes up and sometimes it rest down at the stall. Although, Marvin had revealed a some kind of pattern he noticed when going to this chamber. The book is most likely to float around Friday around 11:11 in the night till dusk.

At first Luna didn't believe him, but she soon realized that the first time she went inside the chamber was around 9-10 pm of a Friday night.

'Ah, I guess that old man was indeed telling the truth. Also, doesn't it seem to be too easy unlike before? Kinda threw me off.'

Extending her arm forward, leaning on the bars as she tried to reach the floating book in front, until a zap that felt like electricity hit her hand making her to withdraw and hiss in pain.

Leaning on the bars once more, there she saw a red hair man with fluffy hair. He was looking at Luna with a scowl and on his right hand can be seen traces of electricity.

With that, Luna took a step back and called for agapius. Eventually, the translucent screen appeared instead of him.

[ Austin Cornelius
Age: 21
Date of birth: June 12 x565
Race: Elf
Magic: ELECTRICITY MANIPULATION

{Applied Magic}
-UNKNOWN-

{Learned Magic}
•Basic/Lower class
-UNKNOWN-
Middle Class
-UNKNOWN-
•Higher Class
-UNKNOWN-

Background: UNKNOWN

• Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: -2%
Affection rate: 0% ]

Shock was written all over her face as she read the contents. Oh dear, another male interest!

Luna squinted her eyes as she pinch the bridge of her nose.

Haaa.

Is it just her, or the male interests keep on popping up?

'He's the sixth one. It's only been 2 weeks since I've arrived and yet I've already encountered 6 love interest?! Well I mean, we're all classmates but- that's not the point! Also, middle and higher class magic exist? Agapius that bastard...!'

Luna aggressively scratched her head and faced front once more, leaning towards the bars as he looks down to the man who seem to be busy searching for ways to get the book.

"Hey!" She shouted which made the man flinch and looked up to her. Luna then place her elbow in the bars above as she rest her chin on her palm "Why are you so desperate to get this antique book?" She asked.

The man just clicked his tongue and continued what he was recently doing.

Hmmm, seems to her that he doesn't want to talk about his intention. Luna sighed as she continued to lean reaching the book. It was also a good thing that the man was busy with his thing that he doesn't even know that she's desperately trying to grab the book.

Almost...there....

Tip of her finger could almost reach the floating book, however half of her body has already pass the bars, her feet tiptoeing as her other hand is firmly grasping onto the thick iron bar.

A little more and she could've grabbed it, that is until someone pulled her back at the collar which almost made her lose her balance and choke. Fortunately, a hand held her waist not letting her to fall.

Luna was surprised as she instantly looked behind her and there she saw Shiki with a stoic expression.

'Ohhh, that scene is quite romantic!'

Suddenly said agapius wiggling his tail as he teases Luna, but of course only Luna could see him and the face he is making.

"You can't die."

"Who said I'm dying?"

What's up with this man, did he think she was going to jump? What nonsense is he spouting?

"You were about to fall, to me it looks like you're planning to have a suicide"

"I was trying to get the book, see?" Luna then pointed her index finger in front which was the book still floating into thin air glowing a bluish hue.

There was a slight pause before Shiki responded, "Still you can't die."

"I said I'm not going to die!"

Meanwhile, in the dorm of the teachers which is specially designated inside the academy, Zelde and Marvin was busy with paper works in room 003.

Zelde who held a coffee cup turn to Marvin who was on a swivel chair. At the moment they were in a some kind of office in their room.

"What?" Said Marvin after feeling such a piercing gaze from his partner.

"Why did you lie to them?" Asked Zelde, fixing his glasses up as he lean into the couch.

Marvin then raised a brow at him, "When did I ever lie?" A smirk then slip through his lips while spinning a pen on his hand.

With his answer all Zelde did was look at him in disappointment and shook his head together as he placed the cup down on a coaster, returning to the paper he's working on that was on top of the coffee table infront.

"You didn't completely lie. The passageway and the book having a mind of its own, 11: 11 of a Friday. You told them a half truth and a half lie."

***

My mind was about to burst because of the nonsense Shiki kept on spouting. He kept on reminding me on how I cannot die without his permission, why in the world would I need permission to die and from him even?

Suddenly, my right hand got snatched by him all of a sudden. He looked up to me as he frowned then back to my hand.

"How in the world did this happen?" He asked as his grasp became more firm, side of my hand seem to be burned.

I too was shock to see that, and how come I couldn't feel it throbbing in pain? It was after all, burned. There wasn't any blood, but it looks like a big scratch and is so red like a tomato.

Instead of answering him, I pointed my forefinger forward and mouthed 'look down', he hesitated to follow at first but not a second pass he let my hand go and leaned onto the bars, looking below us.

"Austin...?" I could hear him mutter. Glancing down, the man with a red fluffy hair was still busy and seem to be annoyed even, still searching for ways to get up. Why don't he just used aera? He had already used his main magic, oh wait, can he even use aera? If I'm not mistaken that's one of the basic magics thought in this school, and it's in the basic or low class skill since it's a pretty common ability.

"You know him?" I asked as he step back to the bars. Taking out the black pouch he gave me earlier, I took the elixir out and drank the whole thing.

The burn in my wrist was slowly starting to heal, not a minute pass the burnt area disappeared.

Shiki crossed his arm on his chest and looked at me with his cold stare, "Kind of, he was courting Rei when we were freshmen. I haven't seen him since 7 months ago, which in fact is when he stopped his romantic tactics towards my sister."

By his tone, he seem to not like this Austin guy, or perhaps he has those sister complex. It was quite a shock to know that someone courted Rei for 2 years..?

"I can tell you don't really like him for Rei," I commented as I fixed my pony tail that had loosen. "Well, I don't really like him as well." I added while looping my hair into a bun before tying it.

I honestly didn't know what he looks like since I was too focused reading their informations. At the old plot(before I even came here) he betrayed Luna as he took the enemies side.

Shiki then raised a brow a me and sneered, "Really? And why is that?" Tilting his head he suddenly snatched my hair tie and made me turn around. "You're a girl and yet you suck at tying hair."

Well mister, that's because I'm not a girl to begin with. I have no experience on tying, I can only do my do pony tail and pigtails. I'm no hair stylist expert.

After confirming he's done doing my hair, I just looked at him sighing as I turn my attention to the book who seem to be slowly going down. Shit.

"I need to hurry." I whispered.

Agapius we-

'Nope, I cannot interfere anymore. That's basically cheating, things in life aren't easy as you thought it might be just because you have me.'

I clicked my tongue at him, rolling my eyes. I eventually needed to come up with a plan, and how am I supposed to do that? I'm no genius, not to mention I'm lazy.

Whoosh-

A gust of wind suddenly appear near me, to my surprise it was Shiki. The wind wasn't that quite visible, but I can see a faint of circular motion around him. He then extended his arm towards the book, what's he planning to do? Shoot? Pull? What?

Surprisingly he withdrew his hand before making a move, I could also feel his wind becoming weaker. I guess he decided to not continue whatever he had in mind.

Or so I thought, a stronger gust of wind appeared that made him leap above. On his previous position a crack was made, such a strong- no wait! This is supposed to be my mission why is this bastard butting in? I never even asked for his help in the first place.

Right now, he was at the book floating in thin air; seems to me like he is using aera. The translucent screen then appeared.

[ Shiki Drsut
Age: 21
Date of birth: August 16 x565
Race: Human
Magic: WIND

{Applied Magic}
-aera
-Others;UNKNOWN-

{Learned Magic}
•Basic/Lower class
-UNKNOWN-
•Middle Class
-UNKNOWN-
•Higher Class
-UNKNOWN-

Background: UNKNOWN

• Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 3%
Affection rate: 0% ]

Not bad, his affection rate still haven't moved an inch which is a good thing. I'm not really that concerned about his likability rate since it won't affect me in any way.

Looking at him, I'll lie if I say I don't find him attractive. Maybe because I'm a sucker for beautiful stuff, I may be a male but I do find models, fiction male characters and actors attractive. Sure he looks good and all, but Anthony looks better. Should I say I look handsome instead? Why brag about it when I already know I'm on top of the food chain.

My thoughts had been disturbed when I heard Shiki says something shocking.

"Hmm, this book is fake."

What?

Did he just say it's fake? Is it April already? Well yes, but seriously Is he joking or what?

I couldn't tell for he has his usual annoying poker face. It's annoying because he reminds me of my face as dizian, if I fell for this guy, it's like falling in love with yourself and might as well just call it self love because you love yourself too much that you fell in love with someone who looks exactly like you.

Anyway, I still couldn't accept that the book is fake. There's no way. It was exactly like the book I previously saw.

"If you look at it closely, this is just a hologram. The real thing must've been hidden somewhere in this chamber."

With that, he finally landed beside me fixing his hair and dark eye patch.

"I see, this isn't as easy as the previous one." I muttered.

"Can't your cat help us?" He said turning to agapius who had already revealed himself floating in thin hair sitting and just watching us talk.

If it can then I could've just spent 5 or 10 minutes in here, but it's been 31 minutes since.

"I'm good, I don't want to exhaust him." Obviously I lied, I pretty much would actually want to drain his power if that's the only thing I could do for me to get my hands on that book.

"What?! It's fake?! Fuck!" The person below yelled.

That startled me.

Seems like he heard our conversation. I could feel a strong frustration from Austin's voice. Well, that's a given he must've spent more than an hour to find that damn book.

I sighed heavily before roaming my eye around the chamber. If I were a book where would I hide? The bookshelf? A box? Cabinet? Hmmm.

While thinking, squeezing the heck out of my brain, I tried to walk towards my right. Thinking back I actually haven't moved from my previous spot since arriving in here. For a change of pace I decided to change position by roaming around on this wide 2nd floor, hoping to find some clues.

Something struck me as to when I stopped right in front of a portrait with a unusual tag.

That's odd. Names of the artist should be What's written in here, but instead was just a plain white tag.

Surprisingly, I accidentally pressed it and the portrait rumble sliding to the left until it revealed a some kind of shelf. Although, there were only a brown Piece of paper.

What is this? Has the genre of this game change to mystery? Ha.

Nevertheless, I immediately took the paper out which eventually made the portrait back to it's original position.

As I thought it's just a piece of note...? No it was more of like a riddle.

Stand in the middle of the 2nd highest ground, take 3 step back and you shall see the beauty of the cresent moonlight.
Glittering and shimmering light blessing us in the midnight sky.
Once the moon reach its place, a reflection of its soul shall be put in a polished surface.
Taking in a hand through the passage shall lead you to your intended place.

I don't like riddles, but if this is a clue to get us to the book then I'll be damn to crack it.

Why the moon? Is it possible to be the key?

Reading it again, I got a little grasp onto what it meant, but what I don't understand was the moon. If I tried to interpret it in a way, you need the moon to be on the middle of the chamber, or the moon should be visible above when midnight strikes.

We only have 5 minutes left before midnight.

"What's that?"

Suddenly, shiki leaned towards me to get a closer look of the paper. I quickly folded it before he could even read the content.

"This is my business, if you're done with yours, it'll be nice to leave me alone." Putting the folded paper in my pocket as I turn to Shiki with a poker face.

He was quiet fortunately. I then turn my attention above, how will the moon be visible from above when there's a fucking roof on the way?

This is literally making me irritated.

I felt Shiki left my side which made me look at him. He was standing in front of the passageway, his face facing the tunnel turning his head from left to right, suddenly, he took 3 step back- hold on. Don't tell me he had already read and remembered the riddle? Didn't he just looked at it for 3 seconds?

"What are you doing?" I strode towards him as I glare.

"Stand in the middle of the 2nd highest ground, take 3 step back and you shall see the beauty of the cresent moonlight..." He muttered, as he turn to me. "This is the 2nd Highest ground of the chamber and the tunnels' position is exactly at the middle."

My brows arch to what he stated.

Is he saying that the tunnel is the answer? And not the actual moon itself? How can he deduce that in such a short time.

Watching him change position as his back is now facing the tunnel. He then reached his hand at me, does he want me to follow along? Mouthing the word 'trust me' made me feel a sense of security. Without hesitation I took his hand and also faced front, my back facing the tunnel. Agapius also did the same who was on my right.

Still holding hands we both- no we three slowly took a step back. Nothing happened...yet, we again took another step back, and another- exactly 3 step backwards.

We did what the riddle said and yet nothing happened. We looked at each other, like me, shiki was frowning and even clicked his tongue. Well, who wouldn't be frustrated?

We were about to go back when the chamber shook, we could even hear Austin scream before the passage got blocked.

It was dark, but the ceiling lit up. We both turn our heads up to see a symbol of a cresent moon.

...take 3 step back and you shall see the beauty of the cresent moonlight..!

Shiki was indeed right. Still, how could he deduce that, anyone would think of the moon first, right? Or perhaps it's just me?

The ceiling was not just a symbol of the cresent moon, there were also stars occupying the large space beside it.

'Pretty, eh?'

Said agapius nudging me from the side. I Sighed and just agreed to this Deity, I can't lie, it was honestly pretty and might as well praise him for the riddle.

The ceiling was shimmering like the real moonlight sky. Not to mention it was giving us light like the real thing.

While I was busy mesmerizing the view above I didn't realized Shiki was already observing the walls. Right. We're trapped in this tunnel, both passages was blocked.

All of a sudden, something glow behind us that made us both instantly to turn around.

A mirror appeared with a silver black frame. It seems pretty ordinary except it's Frame, it was glittering with stars which was imprinted to it.

Shiki proceed in front of the mirror and placed his hand on its surface.

"Again, what in the world are you trying to do?"

He may be good in deducing or figuring out things but proceeding so suddenly can- like kill us..?

"It's not sucking me in." He ignored my question as he kept on pressing his hand on the mirror.

Sighing as I pushed him aside, "it's a mirror, why would it suck you in..? Huh?"

As soon as I placed my hand on the mirror's surface, I expected a hard and flat feeling, but why is, that there was no surface where I put my hands at?

Ah.

My eyes widen as I tried to pull my hand out of the mirror that is being sucked in. Why? Why me? Is it because I'm the protagonist- this body is the protagonist?

Aside from me being sucked inside, my reflection was still seen- but instead of seeing Luna, I saw myself. The reflection I was seeing was my original body- dizian's body.

Once the moon reach its place, a reflection of its soul shall be put in a polished surface...

Does the moon indicate me? No not me, but Luna herself. The name Luna was also a name for moon, after all.

"...na!"

Looking at the reflection made in front of me, made me want to go back so badly. I wonder what's Eva and Anthony up to? Are they worried? Am I labeled as missing? Dead?

"Luna!"

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I felt Shiki pulling me. Almost half of my body got into the mirror, I could also tell that he's desperately trying to pull me out.

Suddenly, agapius bit him which made him to let go of me.

The mirror sucked me in an instant, after that, both silhouette of the two disappeared from sight.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

616K 26.7K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
16.9K 1K 25
When Luna V turns eighteen, the fight for first in command begins. Should she marry for more power or compete with the two Plutonians she grew up lov...
339 8 5
When Kyle was younger he had a lifechanging event. A otherwordly demon had possesed his body and, and he learned that he now had a brand new world of...
280K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...