Antecedent (Tex Sawyer)

By MindOnJupiter

Based on a story from my old account and from the third instalment of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Lori and her f... More

Antecedent 2
Antecedent 3
Antecedent 4
Antecedent 5
Antecedent 6
Antecedent 7
Antecedent 8
Antecedent 9
Antecedent 10
Antecedent 11
Antecedent 12
Antecedent 13
Antecedent 14
Antecedent 15
Antecedent 16

Antecedent 1

1.3K 15 4
By MindOnJupiter

AN: a huge thank you to Charlie Inconvenient_Ideal for making my cover and editing for me. It's been a long time since I have wrote anything so apologies in advance if it's poor. 'And here we go.'

...

Panic, desperation, blood; through the harsh trees and rough ground there was only one way out. Time was not on my side, behind the shrill and echoing voices that seemed to resonate loudly amongst the unforgiving branches; the withered boughs bending and twisting in claw like appendages that pulled and tore at whatever clothing they could grasp onto. Traps, danger, evil, it was suffocating, only helped less by the pleading pounding heart wanting no more than for the running to stop. Breath captured in my throat and ringing in my head as my sides burned from the relentless speed I attempted to keep.
There was no turning back, stumbling was out of the question too. Any pause for recovery meant less time to run, to escape and more time for them to come nearer, ever closer. By sheer will power, I refused to feel the injuries that had been inflicted on me so far. Onwards, forwards, upwards just not back. The low hungry rumble vibrated in the eerily empty forest around me which only made the desperation more frantic. My knees were ready to shatter but I panted and coaxed myself to move. I wasn't safe, I was outnumbered, every and all angles were a potential vantage point.
There was nowhere to hide, they knew the woodland and trails off by memory alone, this was their territory and I was the visitor. Time was running out and the road was nowhere to be seen. They were coming and they were close. Got to keep going, and do not look back. But as the tip of my boot collided onto something heavy and tight, I felt and heard my shriek of horror. The surprise and mortifying prospect of what just happened was only propelled by my body falling forwards, hitting the ground and against better judgement I looked back at the figure that moved in shadow.
Visitor was the wrong word. I was a victim and to them this was routine and sport for them. The chainsaw gleamed under the pale moonlight, the yellow of a blood-stained apron peeking out from the darkness and ready to attack.
~
There was a limit, I thought gently fanning myself with the folded down map, a limit to how far you could drive before the sickness of travel and heat caught up. The temperature had been spiking upwards with every drawn-out minute as the last of our water bottles neared empty. The sun was out to punish any unprepared travellers and we fit into that category for the moment.
"There's meant to be somewhere nearby," Troy had reassured. There was an attempt to sway the other passengers with the thought of maybe more affordable priced gas, but where there was a gas station, there was also commodities. The city charged a high price for nearly everything, gas included. So somewhere cheap was a good prospect to go by, even if by this time, in the middle of nowhere anyone could charge a high premium for the simplest things.
This had been something which we had butted heads on for a moment, the fact that people were desperate on the outskirts could work either way. Sure, we could be given the materials cheaper but contrary wise it could be triple the price as it was the last chance before being on endless routes and they would be endless. The map which was in my hand rather proved this point, but we had agreed when discussing this trip to make things fair to avoid arguments and I was outnumbered. So, I had sat back quietly watching as what went from rows of homes turned into endless hot roads and burning yellow sand littered with the occasional armadillo laying on its back imprinted with a tire track or two.
"I hate you." A voice declared from the back seats, followed by the sound of gentle impact as Troy gave a yelp from surprise clearly having been on the verge of dosing off before a very fed-up Sherri decided to give him a rude awakening with a flick of her wrist. Through the mirror I saw the reaction of the blonde, even her usually ripe blossom lips appeared drained and on the verge of chapping, her hair tied up as droplets of sweat gave her a

gentle but unkind shine only emphasised by her irritated glare. "This is why girls are smarter."
"Don't say that," Joel sighed exasperated from my side as I felt his teal eyes inspect me wearily, with little hesitation I smirked allowing my arrow shaped lips to spread upwards and tilted my head. "There is nothing more dangerous than telling Lori that she's right." With his beard glistening he shook his dark head and uttered the word 'don't.' "Please don't start." "Don't be shy, speak your mind, honey." I teased holding onto the coffee tinted fedora hat I had borrowed from him, allowing the roar of wind to offer sweet relief as I took to winding down the window as I noticed we were all beginning to cook and swelter in such a confined space. "Suddenly you're wanting to recount the votes, right?" Brushing a shoulder against his broader one, a ring of laughter slipped out of me as he exclaimed in false defeat. "There it is, the 'I told you so', that's why I didn't want Sherri to start you off."
"I don't have to say I told you so, I feel now it's poor Troy who is outnumbered." Shrugging, I kept myself steady against the body of the taller man, my auburn hair glinting under the rays of the resilient sun. The ash haired male at the back breathed an audible insult under his breath earning another swift hit from his agitated girlfriend. "Don't be a sore loser, you can be right next time."
"Yeah, well you just be grateful." He mumbled back sourly, "You could all be needing a piss." Turning my head amused at the childish response, he just shook a humoured head back at me, "You are such a bitch."
"How rude."
"But accurate." Troy said leaning gingerly into the corner space of the seat as Sherri reached over as far as her belt would allow her to reach him ordering him to apologise. It was a foolish thought that he would even consider as such, from middle school alone we had had a bond that regulated more around insults and teasing, the closest I would ever get to a sibling being an only child was Troy Dalton. "Babe, quit it."
Leaving him to be swatted I tore the attention of my hazel eyes forwards hoping to make an outline of a building or even a person that could guide us to the closest store. The map was a basic one
unfortunately, roads and streets but even they decided on a cutting off point. Squinting with a frown, I pushed my hands on the leather fabric of the seat before speaking Joel's name. Whether it was the
dehydration deciding to play tricks or our luck was starting to come through.
"I see it," Joel responded. Keeping one hand on a steering wheel as his other gently squeezed my knee, with some people kissing was more effective or official but with him it was always the little gestures that said more than words ever could. "Ready to stretch your legs?"
"Legs? I'll be grateful to move my ass!" What had started out as an early morning venture was dragging well into the afternoon, food of course would be great for later but if worse came to worse we had tents crammed in the boot along with a few cans of food and sausages. At least to that extent we were prepared and ready but water, I was certain, was something so necessary that wouldn't be overlooked again under the brutality of the Texas heat and sun which we had sincerely underestimated.
Even opting for the more comfortable shorts that admittedly hitched up a little close to comfort, I had tried to allow myself the ability to cool down, it felt like it had done little but as opposed to being covered by full denim I wonder if really it had made a difference of if the day was just that tough.
"Agreed." Joel nodded as the gravel under the wheels crunched a bit louder as we broke off to the left of the road to the small clearing. It was a little unorthodox to see a standalone

building but a sense of relief washed over as I eyed up the Last Chance Gas sign which was hardly seen through the layers of copper tinted rust. The place itself appeared run down as the sand tossed and swayed in the minimal breeze.
The pumps themselves were people free but as was that of the lot. Turning back Sherri's way as she
made a comment about all that was missing was the banjo music, I shook my head pointing out that with a banjo usually came with a chronic spitter or toothpick nibbler if she wanted to fully embrace the stereotype and that I truthfully would want to avoid both of those.
"And don't forget the moonshine" she joked, beaming in amusement for the first time today, instantly her face brightened up and I felt that bit happier for it. Sherri had always been beautiful and what you would practically imagine being most people's dreams, it wasn't that she didn't know either, but it was clear that the last couple of days driving just hadn't been for her. She was a social butterfly usually, happier in bars playing a few rounds of snooker and taking bets then dossing in a tent.
"I'll rub your ass, man" Troy taunted from behind, pouting his thin lips in that of a kissing motion and making pucker noises the dark haired male's way who just shook his head.
"I can and already have done better, buddy. But I appreciate the offer." Placing a hand against the fool, Joel pushed back until once again Troy was back in his seat and away from him.
"Anytime, pal."
"You better fill up while we're here." Sherri suggested taking great pleasure as she snapped her belt off and allowed herself to stretch upwards and as far as she could manage. I felt myself doing the same and through the numbness of my legs wobbled a little on getting out. It took a few more seconds to steady and adjust to the even ground from the gentle vibrations of the more sand than blue Chevrolet and with that struggle to regain balance was a quick ringing in the ears and pressure to the forehead. "This place really is something." Something, by far, was putting it mildly. Scanning around me I took in the peeling paint, the filthy windows which appeared to be cracked and concealed with scraps of newspapers. It was certainly not a place that screamed customer service, more you breathe its air and a few hours later you would need a shot. I stepped forwards once I noticed a shadow of someone peeking around the door frame. Raising an eyebrow I swallowed and lifted my hand to nudge against my boyfriend in order to get his attention. Maybe it was paranoia but surely spying on potential customers was hardly inviting. If anything it was unnerving and my mind partially debated whether to get back in the car, parched or not. Dehydration over tetanus any day.
"If by something you mean it looks like-" Troy loudly declared putting on his best hillbilly voice as if he was preparing for a sketch and from that alone Joel coughed over the swear but was hardly able to cover the insult, surely this was strange enough without offending the snooper.
"Someone's watching us." I informed him and Sherri quietly as one grinned and the latter grimaced.
"Well isn't this a fine howdy doody!"
"Seriously." As if right on cue a bell rattled loudly as the door was barged open. Sherri jumped and laced an arm around my own as a bedraggled man emerged, his face hiding mostly behind flecks of brown and graying hair. His mostly scuffed boots charged forwards while only causing the blonde beside me to step back and gently take me half a step with her. Troy however just made a comment on the weather while Joel placed himself forwards before the rest of us.
"Afternoon sir." He spoke calm and firm in an attempt to diffuse the situation but watching the man I saw in turn where he was focused and through instinct I shifted a little to the side as his one good and unclouded eye scanned from Sherri's sandals and very slowly upwards. Feeling my eyelids slit, I pushed myself a bit more in front as he cocked his head and grinned a wide yellow toothy smile at me.
"Like a photo taken?" My nose scrunched immediately in confusion and pointedly nudged my head at Joel who nodded back at me.

"Sir, we're just here for fuel and drinks."
"We were drawn to the beautiful structure of your home and would like some delicious libations!" The man stepped forwards and into the proximity of Troy who just laughed.
"Think yer funny asshole?" He breathed, widening his eyes as skin stretched into a manic state. "You are some dumb as shit city motherfucker." Usually where Sherri would call out her fella she remained still as her hold over my arm buckled and tightened as if ready to run. I didn't blame her, the car didn't seem to be a far enough distance and Troy was making the atmosphere more sickening as Joel continued to try and get the attention of the man in the overalls. Inspecting him grudgingly I decided I wouldn't feel safe enough unless closer to the much broader and far more polite male. I didn't dare tear my gaze away, at the very worst case scenario I knew some moves from when my father used to teach me some survivalist skills but to actually face the prospect of acting them was more terrifying than moving. Spotting his name stitched crudely on the oil ridden material he wore I coughed to find my voice already knowing it would crack. If we got out of this with as little tension as possible I knew who I was going to beat like a pinata with a stick once we reached our next stop.
"Ignore our friend Alfredo." I breathed watching as his head snapped against his neck like a startled animal at hearing his name, "he was dropped on his head multiple times and is prone to stupid behaviour and opening his fresh mouth." Slowly etching until he had his full attention on me I felt a shudder as his stink unwittingly filled my nostrils but swallowed the lump in my throat once again.
"Can we get some fuel?" Joel questioned for the upteenth time sounding more put out than when it was Troy getting the stink eye. Alfredo grumbled something intelligible and took to fumbling an already stained cloth from his pocket.
"Take what you need and get the fuck out of here before I fill you assholes up."
"Is that a threat or a promise of hot stuff?"
"Fucking move." Sherri hissed, shoving the big mouthed moron towards the door to go look inside as quickly as she could manage to get away from what was certainly a hostile environment. "Sooner we get everything, the sooner we can go! Idiot. You total idiot."
"Lor, you mind going too?" Feeling my eyes widen I gaped in Joel's direction incredulously, surely he didn't think being alone with a nut was the most intelligent suggestion in the world. "Please, you know as well as I do if we let them shop they won't come out with practical items."
Otherwise known as 'I would feel considerably better if you were away from this man.' Shaking my head as Alfredo made a very slow and drawn out point of opening the petrol cap.
"No way." I breathed back watching him frown as Alfredo placed the nozzle of the pump between his legs, hoisting one up to imply undesirable things and moan. Jerking at the object in his hand his teeth once again flashed dully, stumbling back in disgust and horror I exchanged an outraged look with Joel who despite being the more composed out of us clenched his jaw as if he wanted to sucker punch the strange and perverse man.
"Lor-"
"Going!" I promised quickly spinning around as the sound of the humping and grotesque moans filled the vacuum around the station. Whether he was doing it for a reaction and retaliation for what he saw as ignorant behavior or simply if he was so repulsive, I decided I didn't want to know. Next time there was no vote, we were not going to be as careless again and on top of that I promised to buy some duct tape to bind and silence the clown who couldn't stay hush.
~
Having any kind of high hopes that inside was better than the outside had evaporated from the moment I quickly rushed into the door. Both Sherri and Troy were mumbling in utter disbelief and confusion and almost immediately I could see why. Along the walls like a drawn out collage were cut outs of women's bodies that Alfredo had clearly taken a liking too and crudely snipped at. Few had heads, mainly the

areas focused around that of breasts, buttocks and clit. Shaking my head I found myself pondering how lucky it was that myself and Sherri had made distance and would continue to do so as we hightailed out of this place. Up until we had met and received any ill from anybody in Texas so it appeared as though Alfredo was his own state and by far not a state I wanted a repeat with. Between the collage and strewn out photos the peeling paint just added to the eerie feeling and discomforting feeling. There was a new sick sensation bubbling in my gut and I mentally ushered myself to calm down. If strange and potential predators could sniff out fear like a dog in heat then this would spark a reaction.
"Let's just get what we need and get the hell out of here." Breathing out those words with gentle pants I tore my attention to the very bare shelves that consisted of around seven bottles of water, cheap alcohol, cigarettes, rancid looking meat pies and condoms which Troy found himself laughing at and asking if Alfredo was going to get his leg over and with who.
"You at this rate, shut up and pay" Sherri instructed glaring daggers at Troy who told her to lighten up, he was playing.
"This guy is a freak show" he declared as if we were only just discovering this.
"And you pissed him off" I reminded him as he shrugged in reply muttering on how he was supposed to know. "Stranger danger is more or less common sense Troy." Taking to placing a hand on a back pocket of my shorts I withdrew Joel's battered brown wallet and flicked through, notes were all that was left at this point and I was more than willing to pay him back any change that Alfredo could happily keep. I just wanted out as opposed to a round two and the thought of those grubby hands was a sickening thought to say the least.
"You sound like my mother."
"Oh good, your mother has sense" I replied, rolling my eyes at him and taking out roughly what we would need before sighing at what Troy had decided to pick up. Was I surprised he decided to pick up the pack of rubbers? Not at all but it didn't make him rub on me any less right now. Julie clicked her tongue impatiently, orchard tinted eyes being less than impressed as he grinned at her.
"Just being careful."
"Please you're more likely to get a disease from something that creep has touched." She snapped back agitated, attempting to snatch the box and return it immediately however the stockier male held it above his head shaking it playfully at her. How she could willingly take him on full time really was a miracle.
"Oh and the water would be any safer?"
"You can boil water."
"Yeah well you can fill-" Troy started as I quickly cut him off by smacking the notes and bottles I quickly chose against him. Fumbling against it in laughter I just shook my head. "What, you expect me to believe you haven't done the deed with that rascal out there?" I breathed gently through my nose and placed a hand down on my hat, I wasn't biting, he had already had plenty of a rise from taunting and speaking out of turn. My thoughts instead went to the 'rascal' I left outside and decided to place a hand on the door releasing the jingle of the bell as I did. Sooner we left the sooner all hostility and cautiousness could be dropped, we'd return to the map and directions onto the next route and Alfredo would be a camp story we could take the piss out of at a later time but not now. Focusing beneath the burning rays of light I felt some relief in the sight of a car pulling away and a new visitor to the gas station, safety in numbers. Surely even a freak like Alfredo would know better. Stretching a leg down to the bottom step I kept a hand placed on the door for the man who was also shielded by the safety of a somewhat looking cowboy hat. But then, I noticed, his attire as a whole labelled exactly that: double denim, scuffed up boots over his jeans and a beige patterned neckerchief. Upon noticing I was waiting for him, a charming smile spread across his features as he sped up.
"Well, aren't you a doll."
"Trust me, you won't get manners from the attendant." I warned back, cocking my head to the side and allowing my auburn hair to stroke my face and conceal my lips as I did so. Unlike Troy, I didn't intend for Alfredo to hear me being rude even if it was justified. Noticing where I was directing, the blonde stopped

placing a hand inches above mine to keep the door ready and open. Alfredo now seemed to be having a conversation of sorts with Joel who was clearly trying his best to be polite. Despite both clearly having some form of tension their voices were hushed and it had me on edge waiting.
"Is he giving you grief ma'am?" The man asked back, seeming to be concerned and turning back in my direction. From inside both Troy and Sherri seemed to be having a dispute and unaware of the fact that both myself and the cowboy stood metres away. "Want me to go on over?" Blinking from the suggestion as it soaked in, I shook my head. More discomfort wasn't needed, it was a pit stop and no more.
"Just trust me, make it a quick stop."
"Don't really have an option, you see I need to wait on a lift."
"A lift?" Questioning him I lifted up my head once more and quickly moved aside at the sound of heavy crunching of boots on gravel. Whatever had been said between Joel and Alfredo clearly wasn't particularly civil. While my boyfriend made eye contact with me as Alfredo stormed closer he shook his head and beckoned a hand to show that really, it was time to go and without time to waste. Calling for my friends and apologising to the stranger I marched past Alfredo who was mumbling about how city folk were better than him followed by a 'you ain't shit whore!' The man at the door however scolded him on how it was no way to talk to a lady as I focused clearly on Joel, the other two following behind with all that we had required.
"What happened?" Joel simply inhaled harshly, tanned face blotching a gentle red across his nose. It was how he'd usually look when about to charge into a game and tackle somebody and I knew whatever words had been exchanged were possibly even worse than the snide comment I had sent my way. "We're leaving."
"Don't have to tell me twice." Sherri breathed, appearing at my side slightly out of breath, "he just called me a whore."
"Oh you too?" Trying to make light of it and force a laugh into trying to sound amused her way cupping my fingers around the handle and eagerly heaving it open. Troy however just chuckled as Joel seethed on how he couldn't wait to leave.
"Oh but Lori was just about to make a friend." Sitting forward in his seat seconds after getting in and sitting on it, I held a hand up while adjusting my belt with my free one. Enough was really enough by this point. My head was beginning to pound and I could no longer blame just the dehydration, I wanted to be gone from here.
"Troy seriously, shut up." I snapped jumping at the bang that filled the air along with the tinkling of the bell. Leaning out of my still open door I felt my eyes widen in horror at the smaller male stomping back on over only this time he wasn't empty handed.
"He's got a gun!" Sherri shrieked, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, ribs and chest clenching as the cowboy marched after him with a 'hey, hey, hey!' "Joel drive!"
Aiming at the car, Alfredo yelled something that wasn't understandable under the roar of gunfire. Jolting in my seat I could feel my heart skip a beat as the blonde lunged forwards and wrestled to point the weapon upwards.
"Shit, drive Joel! Drive? DRIVE!" Alfredo wrestled back allowing the butt of the shotgun to collide against the blonde's face as the sight of blood gushed out his nose and flowed down his chin. It was more than I could take. Fumbling against my belt once more my boyfriend's voice became more of an echo and in no time I was behind the two scrambling men. Giving a quick breath I clenched my trembling fist remembering how my father had taught me so many times before.
"Hey, asshole." Alfredo seemed stunned as he tilted his head like a confused owl.
"You talking to me?" He questioned, seemingly confused by the fact we were still on his property. Swinging upwards and forward I felt a form of satisfaction as impact collided against my knuckles. In the background Sherri continued to scream my name along with the other two. Even the cowboy seemed confused as Alfredo hunched over releasing the weapon through the shock of it all.

"'Scuse me" borrowing the shotgun from the blonde's hands I aimed the recoil pad down heavily hitting him in the same place I had punched him before and onto the same injury I had inflicted. Slowly his body folded onto his knees and then backwards. Needless to say after such a difficult but brief period with Alfredo I felt a little better knowing he was no longer conscious. The stranger seemed lost for words as I placed the gun down and breathed holding up my hands to compose myself. "You were saying you needed a lift?"
"Not sure it feels so safe now" He chuckled after a second to soak in the situation and took to using his boot to move Alfredo's head to the side as his tongue poked out. "I'm Tex."
"Lori," I replied. "Come on over."
"Got quite the left hook." Tex complimented releasing a drawn out whistle as I turned on my heels. From the car I could see the other three between a look of utter bewilderment and amusement. Troy naturally, was close to wetting himself as he cheered my name moving his arms up and down like some kind of victory wave. Shaking my head I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed yet there was no hiding that I had taken great pleasure in what I had done. Nothing appeared broken and I was sure he would come round in no time. We simply had to be out of range of his gun and temper when he did.
"Are you al-" Joel started only for Sherri to lean halfway out the door.
"Whose this?" She asked a little too eagerly, a desperation that was picked on by the whooping male whose grin faltered and suddenly quieted down. Things suddenly felt awkward but it was the least we could do, he had literally charged after an armed man in order to protect a group of strangers.
"We have our first hitchhiker, meet Tex." I informed them, Joel frowned my way gently to which I tilted my head before he sighed relenting, even without vocalising it was clear he was in albeit grudging agreement to return a favour. "Sherri, Troy and Joel. You want to sit up front?"
"You can sit beside me!" Sherri instantly insisted practically hoisting the man in before he could reply. It was a little odd for her to point blankly ignore Troy who was now muttering sourly about not to mind him to which she reminded him on whose fault this all was. Sucking part of my cheek in, I breathed through my nose and wasted no more time. Seconds were precious and while I hadn't made a reputation in sucker punching anyone I knew consciousness could vary from person to person. Strapping myself in, I picked up the map I had nestled on the dashboard earlier and leaned against the seat to get sight of the cowboy behind me. Joel's hand nestled against my knee as I did so, giving it a squeeze and reassuring me that we were out of here as he put his foot down to get us out the very least out the lot.
"Hey Tex, easier to write directions?"
"I find it easier to verbalise."
"Lead the way."
"It's not so far" Tex assured us leaning closer to my way with a smile. "Mama will be really pleased to see I'm early for once."
"Oh you find yourself in the middle of nowhere often?" I asked as Joel focused through the reflection of the mirror which way to take first. While we had aimed originally to take a left, he simply coughed awkwardly as he went right. I was sure we would have words about this late, about how it wasn't what we had agreed on but it was just a small detour if it really wasn't so far. Noticing the blue eyes were still focused on me, Tex's lips spread into a grin as he tilted his head a little to the side.
"Only when I'm hungry."
"You don't have any shops near you?" Troy mumbled under his breath on how he could have guessed the 'Lone Ranger' lived like a recluse. Sherri hushed him immediately pushing herself closer to Tex as if she wanted to practically taste the air he breathed, not that he seemed to mind. He gave a small shrug as if to keep her at bay but no more as he continued talking to me and informing Joel to just follow the road, it wouldn't cut off anytime soon.
"We used to have a meat plant. My older brother worked there but closed down a few years back. Now we mainly get take out."
"And it stays warm all the way."

"Sometimes cold meat is better."
"I like it hot personally" Sherri winked at him and I felt myself laugh slightly, while I did really feel for Troy skulking in a corner it was quite the smooth line. Moving once more to face the road and watch as trees emerged into a thick wood from a distance, I reached down to touch Joel's hand tenderly to show I really appreciated that he was doing this. From a frown, his muscles of his face and jaw gently unclenched, his fingers lacing around mine as his gentle eyes peered to the side at me.
"Hot and tasty hey," he mused, holding his hand up with my own and placing them against his lips, stubble gently stroking against my skin "Must be talking about you."
"That is awful!" I laughed in reply attempting to bring my hand back to myself but instead he just made gentle hums and pretend bites. "You are so immature!"
"You chose me."
"Lucky man" Tex spoke up as Joel nodded in agreement. Shaking my head in return, I shifted in my chair. "So how far up the road cowboy?" Troy piped up, still sounding as miserable as humanly possible. "Need to know if you just plan to sweep the girls up and leave with them."
"I'm not worried," Joel replied, finally freeing my hand after leaving a kiss against my knuckle and returning to focus on the road. Through the mirror, Tex's grin only grew revealing his teeth as he remained at my arm.
"If I wanted someone, I'd make sure they knew."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 59
I have finally finished high school. My two friends and I decided to go on a small trip kinda like a little congratulations to ourselves, but things...
117K 4.1K 49
In a community of cannibals and serial killers Anika Richards finds herself in the middle of the sadistic cult and 'family', the group works together...
490K 14.5K 81
⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ...
9.1K 99 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...