Mi Angel || Camilo x F.Reader

By WriterxFandoms

It's 2022. You're 20 years old. But you had a project to do. On Colombian history, you decided to discover an... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
First Fanart from a Fan
Run Down
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T H T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - t W o
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
What If: T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Thank you

T W E L E V E

1.1K 36 86
By WriterxFandoms

So I have been working on this for that past two days in my free time of Y/n falling. It's getting there. To keep my inspiration flowing. And because I was bored. But mainly to keep my inspiration flowing. I hope you all like it. Back to the story.

☁︎︎

   After Mr. Garcia came home, we left right after. Camilo and I walked in silence of the streets in Encanto. Everyone seems love the Madrigal's. Especially Camilo. Maybe a little too much.

   "Camilo~!" A group of girls about "our" age shoved me out of the way. I fell in the puddle of mud and I scoffed. "Camilo. How was your day?"

   "Camilo, I made you corn bread."

   "Oh! Camilo have a plate of Arepas for you," the girls raided him with comments and questions. 

   "Y/n.." Camilo looks conflicted by the commotion and walked over to my aid. He gives me a hand and I grab it. "Are you alright?"

   "I'm fine. Really."

   "Who's she?" One of the girls from Camilo's fan group scoffed.

   "Relax girls. This is Y/n. She's my friend. She's staying with us," Camilo smiled and takes off his poncho and wraps it around me.

   "But your poncho-"

   "It's ok. I can always wash it. Now, girls don't be rude and apologize," Camilo crossed his arms.

   "We're... sorry.." they rolled their eyes. "We're doing it because Camilo asked us to. Like... Camilo, why choose her over us?" He facepalms.

   "Alright.. that does it!" I grab one of the girls arm and twisted it. Kicking their leg to which made them kneel. The girls back away as the other welp in pain. "So... what were you saying? Oh, right. Remember this ladies... Camilo is no one's property or owns him. He decides who he wants or not want. So respect him. And as for me, this is a warning to not mess with me or there's a lot more where that came from. Are we clear?"

   "Y-Yes. Sorry Camilo. Sorry Y-Y/n," the girl in mg grasp says as I let her go and they scurry off.

   "Hmph..." I flip my hair and resume walking.

   "What. The. Heck. Was. That?! Awesome!" Camilo catches up and has a goofy grin on his face. "You got the words out of my chest that I have been trying for months to say!"

   "Months?"

   "Ever since I became 15 last year, Abuela has this rule that at 15, us and the people can choose if they really want our hand in marriage once we become 18 and over. But... I'm just not quite found the right person. I want to get to know them and someone who really gets me. Not someone who likes me because I'm a Madrigal Or because of my looks," Camilo explained. "Like lets take Mariano. My sister's crush. She been crushing on him ever since they were kids. But he has eyes for my cousin, Isabella."

   "Ok. That sounds totally bonkers if you ask me. Like... wow. I don't know what to say," I rub my neck. "Camilo, this past day or so. You're the purest sweetheart. Gentleman and all. I can see why you couldn't shake them off."

   "Angelita... are you saying you like me?" He smirks while giving a small nudge.

   "In your dreams, mi héroe. You know... you remind me of a good friend of mine back home," I smiled.

   "Really?"

   "Mhmm... but he's way more blind than platypus. And he doesn't have that small amusement of being amazed of my self defense," I explained. "Plus... he's bad with kids unlike you, who knows the slightest weak spot to understand them. You're going to be a great father, Camilo," Camilo slows down and I turn around to stare at him. "Hey... something wrong?"

   "I don't... feel.. too good.." He falls back and quickly catch him before he falls. I touched his head and see him burning up.

   "Must be from all that shapeshifting..." I take a breath and tried to think. Dolores. "Dolores... If you hear me... Camilo is burning up... Bring Julieta home stat. Umm... immediately." I pull Camilo up as shapeshifts like crazy. Mix and matching different villagers with one another. "Camilo... please... can you walk a bit? We're almost home."

   He coughs and flutter his eyes tiredly. He slightly nods and we head to Casita. It opened its doors as I was met with Felix playing with Antonio but they soon stop and sees me.

   "What happened?" Felix came over worriedly.

   "I... I don't know.. I think he overused his powers.. and he has a super fever," I say with concern.

   Felix touches his forehead and backs his hand away. "He's burning up! Let's get in bed." He helped with Camilo on the other side and Antonio opened the door for us to Camilo's room. Felix took off his sandals and unbutton his shirt.

   "Sorry Y/n," Felix apologies.

   "No worries. I'm not bothered. Seen my annoying brother many times," I chuckled.

   Julieta barges in and checks on Camilo. "He's burning up... I can't feed him if he's out. Everyone out. I need to examine him," Felix, Antonio and I walked out of his room and closed the door.

   "I'm going to wash up. I will be back soon," I say and they nod. I kneel down to Antonio's level and smiled. "Don't worry... you're brother is going to be ok. He's strong." I ruffled his hair. He smiles back.

   I walk away to my room down the hall and entered my room to get fresh clothes. I head to the bathroom and wash the mud off. After I was done, I head out back to wash his poncho.

   "Hey.." I look up and see Dolores. "Thank you for looking out for my brother."

   "That's what friends are for," I smiled and resumed to wash his poncho.

   "You know... he almost fainted when he brought Cecilia over. He stared off into the distance as if he seen a ghost," Dolores explained. "I don't know if its a fever... or... something bothering him. Or maybe... step closer to his full potential?"

   "Full potential?"

   "Each stage of the powers of the Madrigal grows stronger with each given chance of being more open to themselves. I, on the other hand can hear a mile away. That's boundary of our gifts. I'm already reached mine. I can even hear the smallest of things," she says. "Isabella is struggling to get hers. And Luisa is holding back for some reason. My mother is held back by what my uncle said at her wedding. Julieta is at her full potential as well. Maybe Camilo is about to get his? But whatever it is... I know there could be more out of him."

   "Why are you telling me this? I'm still a complete stranger to you all," I rinse out Camilo's poncho and rest it on my arm.

   Dolores looks around and whispers, "I heard from Tio Bruno years ago, a mention of a woman who's full of mystery. I didn't hear much but all I know is that it was protecting us from something."

   My eyes widen. Bruno's vision. "And? You think I'm the woman mentioned in your uncle's vision?"

   "Maybe... only time could tell," she walks away but then stops. "Oh I remembered one more thing... she is also the reason Camilo gets his full potential." She squeaks and left me alone in the backyard.

   I make a mental note to myself and head inside to check on Camilo. I met up with Felix and waited with him. Pepa soon returned after her services and was informed by Felix about Camilo. She started a drizzle and Felix and Antonio walked away with her so she calm down. Leaving me alone.

   'Thursday. Antonio's gift ceremony. Friday. The fall of Casita.' I make a mental note to myself once more.

   Julieta comes out with a slight smile. "I manage to get his fever down. He should be ok by morning."

   "What do you think happened?" I asked.

   "To me, it seems something triggered him. When he wakes up, ask him. I will return in hour to feed him. I gave him a drink to help with my magical herbs," She explained.

   "So... its ok to go in? I won't catch a fever too?" I asked.

   "No. It's not a fever. Though it seems like it. But it's not. It safe to go in," Julieta walked away and heads into the kitchen.

   I saw his door flicker and I raised a brow. "Hmm..." I shrugged it off and head inside. I walked over to a chair he has. I was surprised as I no longer see the mirrors in his room. It looked like a ordinary room now. 'Must be his place of comfort.' I opened window to let in fresh air and rest his poncho on the window sill.

"Mi amor... wait..." Camilo mumbles in his sleep. "Leave... her... alone..."

   I frown as I listened. 'He loves someone?'

   He continued to mumble and wakes up out of the blue, scarring the shit out of me, making me fall off the chair.

   "Y/n..." He looked at me as he shakes his head. "Sorry... are you alright?"

   "Yeah... I'm fine. Ow..." I got up and sat back down on the chair. "What were dreaming of?"

   "I... don't know. I got this weird vision but it wasn't a vision. It was more like a memory. It's like I was supposed to remember," Camilo distance himself off. He snaps back to reality and lightly slaps his cheeks. "There was a silhouette of a woman. I couldn't see who she was. But I think I'm destined to be with her."

   "Yeah... I think it's the fever talking pretty chameleon," I make him lay back down and check his forehead. "You're cooling down now. Thats a relief."

   "Awww... You were worried about me, angelita?" He grinned mischievously.

   "Keep dreaming..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 377 29
"𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶�...
11.5K 306 32
|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--🦎--| Y/N's family had l...
76.7K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...
62.7K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• After your father, died your...