Anidita: Anmol Jodi

By mprvn36

The story revolves around Anirudh of 21 years age, a London returned barrister who is forced to marry Bondit... More

Prologue and Characters introduction
1. Somnath Roy Chowdhary weds Tupur Das, Yogendra demise
2. Anirudh's future plan and Kalindi vicious plan
3. Marriage of our Anmol Jodi
4 Bondita in her sasural
5 Anirudh's clarity about Bondita's problem
6 Anirudh solved Bondita's bed wetting problem
7 Bondita's education, Brijwasi and Hiramandi tracks
8 Bondita admitted in school
9 A big tragedy in RC family, Somnath second marriage
10 Bondita's higher class problems, clash with Sampoorna
11. classmates parents refusal against Bondita's education, menstruation time
12 Anirudh Bondita in Calcutta, Sampoorna delivery time
13 Anirudh, Bondita saved Ambika's life
14 Suhaagraat arrangements and marriage annulment
15 Are they near or far to eachother? Chandrachur is back
16 Bondita understood Anirudh, Chandrachur harrasment
18 Chandrachur Vs Bondita, Anirudh's strong reply to Sumati
19 Anirudh Bondita roshogulla date
20. Chandrachur stabbed Anirudh
21Anirudh identifies his Bondita
22 Love πŸ’•πŸ’• blossoms and life in law college
23 ChandrachurπŸ‘Ώ weds Bondita 😭, Vighn Roy Chowdhary is back😜
24 Anirudh cooks food for Bondita, Leap of 2.5-3 years
25 Anirudh felt that he is unfit for Bondita
26 Bondita confessed her love to Anirudh
27 Dheeraj is exposed by Bondita, Anirudh's guilty πŸ˜”
28 Finally Anirudh confesses his love πŸ’•
Important Notice
29 Eternal marriages of three couples
30 Wives comfort is husbands top priority
31 An unexpected tragedy in Shomik Rimjhim lives
32 Anirudh and Co motivated Krishnanagar people
33 Fierce Avatar of Mr and Mrs Barrister Babu
34 Love and career to go hand in hand
35 Anirudh Bondita acted in a movie
36 Anirudh's guidance to Bondita for final semester project, A mysterious case
37 Anirudh past with Upendra Ghoshal family
38 Child marriages in RC family 😲
39 Anirudh to reverse the effects of Hypnotism
40. Bondita started the game, Kishorilal frustration
41 Anirudh gave reality check to children
42 Final adventurous plan but also another challenge
43 Final revolt of our couple on leftover culprit
44 Bondita's final exams, Anirudh's honeymoon plans πŸ’•πŸ’•
45 Great union of Anmol Jodi πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ Bondita became Goldmedalist πŸ₯‡
Request to all my friends
46 Bondita's First case and attack on Anirudh's office
47 Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
48 Bondita Vs Dheeraj court arguments, Bondita's masterplan
My Soulmate I trust most,
49 Anirudh Bondita became parents
50 A case made Anirudh Vs Bondita but result is πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
Story coming to end
Epilogue of Anmol Jodi
Rankings of Anmol Jodi

17 Sampoorna revealed Anirudh's intentions to Bondita

625 51 9
By mprvn36

Bonditha  started preparing for her next academics and law entrance exam in holidays. Shomik came to take her to village, but Anirudh spoke with him personally about Kalindi and chandrachur plotting against them and especially Bondita. He advised to be careful if possible shift to city, but Shomik interrupted and told that Krishnanagar people are dependent on their medicines and so they can't leave their place, but he will take police help. Anirudh agreed and dropped them in station by telling many precautions to her, Shomik left to Krishnanagar with Bondita, assured about her safety to Anirudh.

Gagan got information about a person who came injured and took treatment privately with the help of an ayurvedic doctor. He went along with Anirudh and met him, confirmed that the person might be Chandrachur. Anirudh also found that chandrachur used to stay in back Street of Indrani house, but no one are unable to find out how exactly he looks like. Because he tricked house owners with a beard and as dumb person and was missing on the day since he abused Bondita in dark.

Chandrachur on the other hand, started staying in another house far to the city, thought initially to inform about his condition to Kalindi but later took back because she will reprimand him badly.

Bondita reached Krishnanagar village and all the family members are waiting for her. When she reached home late at night and  embraced sumati, Kalindi realised from her back that she got menses and grabbed her from her mother's embrace, shouted on her that you got menses,  and how dare you to touch everyone without informing about it.

Bondita asked 'What is the big deal in it. This is a regular problem. I will immediately take bath and change saree. Maa, please arrange food for me. I am so hungry. I will take bath and come.'

Kalindi rebuked ' What is this sumati! Have you not taught how to behave during periods time . Ok, I will teach her now.'

She dragged Bondita to dark room on the up stairs, kept inside and locked, and asked her to stay till her periods are completed.

Bondita is shouting 'Thakuma, what is this? I came here by doing long journey, want to take bath. Please allow me inside. I will be clean and take good care of hygiene. Please allow me.'

Thakuma sternly told: ' No way, you are not supposed to come inside until you finish your menses. You should not take bath, have food here only and use the pot in water kept inside.'

Bondita is surprised and asked what if I have to use washroom. She asked to use the pit there

She almost felt nausea, and everybody are leaving. She called sumati again to let her come out , but sumati told that 'Bondita, don't be stubborn, we all used to stay here during this time. You should also get habituated. I will bring food to you.'

Bondita requested 'Maa, don't do this. It is suffocating here. I can't have food here because here only I have to use washroom. This is disgusting maa. Please allow me to come into home.'

Sumati with tears 'dont worry Bondita, slowly you will also get habituated here. It is sin to roam around during periods.'

Shomik tried to interrupt , urged his peshi to bring Bondita back from dark room, but Kalindi asked : "Today you will bring her inside because it is her mayka. What will you do when she got married and if she is in sasural? Will you go and convince them? Being a man, why are you interfering in ladies matter. Have some shame and maintain your dignity. Rimjhim! Explain to your husband."

Rimjhim pulled him aside and strictly asked him not to interfere in ladies matter.

Bondita didn't take any food that day and kept on remembering Anirudh,  how he taught to not let anyone do injustice to you she took a decision.

Anirudh feeling very restless from the moment train had left, unable to focus on work . He called late at night, initially sumati lifted the call so he disconnected. Later Shomik lifted and told that she is sleeping and assured that everything is fine. But still Anirudh is feeling some pain inside and thought that may be he is Missing her.

Next day early morning, Anirudh thought to leave to Krishnanagar for Bondita but Somnath, sampoorna and kids came to his house. He is surprised and asked 'How did you come unexpectedly?' Somnath replied that their children need to get vaccine for some diseases else it will be a problem in future and Trilochan assigned him (Anirudh) to finish some legal paper work regarding lands and submit the copy in court in next 3 days, else it will be a problem. He reluctantly agreed.

sampoorna asked ‘where is Bondita, her house is locked.’ Anirudh replied that she left to Krishnanagar and Indrani also went to take classes for nearby village and tribal children.

On the other side in Krishnanagar,  sumati went to meet Bondita, she is surprised to see the door is broken.  Bondita just came from stairs by taking bath outside with changed clothes and fresh look.

Sumati worried for daughter and asked 'What did you do. Why did you go out, Bondita?'

Kalindi also came and shouted, about to raise hand. But Bondita stopped her in middle, firmly told " Thakuma, I didn't do any mistake, so I will not let anyone raise hand on me without my mistake. I won't let anyone do injustice to me, anyone dominate and compress me. I will respect you as you are elder and you should also keep your respect infront of me. Menses is not any disease. In these days, women should maintain clean hygiene. So I have taken bath. There is nothing wrong in it. Don't make unnecessary drama."

Kalindi is dumbstruck for her rebellious nature. Even sumati tried to shout but she stopped sumati by  showing her hand and sternly told:

" This is not correct maa! I haven't told anything wrong. Menses is not any disease and women are not supposed to stay in dark rooms or in forests. I will respect all the elders, but at the same time elders should also keep their respect. Else respect will only come for namesake from me but not from my heart. Please remember it"

Kalindi found a new shade in Bondita, worried that how will Chandrachur can live with this jungli billi. Looks like she will even control her husband. Suddenly she got a thought and confronted Shomik " what is this Shomik. You told that we need not regret for allowing her to study in city. But see this girl. She turned into mannerless, shameless girl. Have you lied to us or haven't you seen her rebellious nature?"

Although worried, Shomik replied "Peshi, we all are thinking too much. Even she is also a human being, who came from distant place to see us. You have shouted on her like as if she is a slave. We have this big house and 2 bed rooms have washrooms attached. We could have spoken with her softly and asked her to use either of the rooms. When her problem is solved we can clean up everything with our servant. If we speak lovingly, she will also speak with love. Else children will rebuke one day and will be out of hands."

Sumati tried to apologise on bondita's behalf to kalindi.Latter whispered in sumati ears to control her immediately else she will be thrown away once again by her sasural in future, already she has become a laughing stock in our village and Tulsipur. If this continues she will not get good alliances. Tapur life will also be affected because of Bondita.

Sumati immediately reprimanded her badly: "If you don't go inside dark room, I will consider that you don't care for my words, have no respect on me. I can't live anymore by seeing your impulsive nature."

Still Bondita argued that not to reprimand or blackmail her for which there is no mistake from her side. But her mother took a knife from house and threatened to harm herself for going against traditions.

Bondita is scared that her mother will harm herself and silently went inside. She endured hunger, thirst, abdominal pain but didn't take food. She felt ashamed to use the room as her washroom. She recalled Sampoorna words during her delivery time that our pain will be reduced if we remember our dear ones. She kept on remembering Anirudh and taking his name and gained courage to endure this torture.

Tapur tried to help her, but Bondita refused. Kalindi strictly told everyone especially sumati not to melt, else she won’t listen to you. Later Tapur asked not to come to village till she become Barrister. In these 3 days, Anirudh is getting too restless for her. After 3 days, she came out , took bath but didn't have food from last 4days, became very weak and her face loat glory.

She packed her bags, took blessings from her mother, Thakuma, kaka, kaki and embraced Tapur. Sumati asked her to stay for few more days , as she didn't have food since she came. Bondita told by not looking into her face that "I will not die if I stay hungry. I have important classes and prepare for next academics. I will come later."

Sumati by carressing her head told "I spoke harshly for your welfare. Only with your thinking, society will not change easily. You should  be obedient and listen to elders, follow all traditions."

Kalindi interrupted again "Why are you giving explanation to her Sumati! Women life is not easy. Pain and tears are lifelong companions for her. Parents should always be strict with their children else they will go out of hands.

Bondita! You will understand this when you become mother in future."

Thinking that if Sumati behaves harshly there Chandrachur will impress with his soft nature and Bonditha will fall for him, I will get them married soon.

Bondita replied " I don't agree with you Thakuma. Till 4 days before I felt that my mother's embrace will be solution to all my problems. But I didn't expect that she can turn into stone hearted for the sake of superstitious beliefs.

Women are always special, God has given special power  to give life to the world. when God has not ill treated women, why we being women are ill treating ourselves. When we our selves don't believe in our power, how can men respect us . Traditions are made for healthy life style, not to give pain to anyone. It is because of  ignorance we are not understanding what are proper traditions and what are superstitious beliefs. Anyway, you will think that I am arguing with you. I will take leave."

Her mother embraced her but she didn't respond back by wrapping her hands, which sumati got disappointed . She came onto road.

As Kalindi indirectly spread news in Krishnanagar that Bondita has menses despite staying in dark room came roaming in village, she used ladies bathroom. Mob gathered at her back throwing tantrums and blamed her.  She promised to herself that through her education one day she will make them realize their mistake.

Shomik eagerly went outside and made call to Anirudh and told him everything about her condition to Anirudh, to which latter rebuked with choked voice that how can sumati maa behave mercilessly to Bondita, she had went with much expectations from here. He found the train timings and left to station.

When train is arriving Calcutta, Bondita is getting unconscious for not having food. She fainted when reached station and mob gathered near her compartment. Anirudh noticed it, came to her rescue, lifted her and took her to near by hospital.

Bonditha is given saline and doctor scolded Anirudh for not giving proper food, told that complete fasting is not a method to be slim, the girl is already thin, she should be given healthy food. She slowly gained conscious, Saw Anirudh who is  holding her hand with tears in his eyes. She felt delighted to see him and  leaned on his shoulders and he comforted her.

After sometime, he took her to his house, as Indrani still didn't come back,  she is delighted to see Somnath, sampoorna and kids,  happily embraced sampoorna and Bondita ate food eagerly made by her sister from  Anirudh's hands. Her eagerness shown how much she have starved these 4 days made his heart trembled and blamed himself for not helping her this time.

When she is sleeping peacefully in his house, Anirudh is extremely happy and shedding tears to see her back. He felt surprised for his restlessness in these few days for not seeing her and when his introspect is about to give a name for this feeling, he suddenly compressed it and went to somnath to talk to him.

Much to his surprise, Somnath also acknowledged that how he became impatient in hospital when Bondita is unconscious, reminded him that she is only his responsibility. Anirudh kept silent and went to sleep in front room.

Somnath smirked and thought that if we try to bring you both closer, you will run away from her. When everyone try to separate you both, then you will become desparate and   will come more closer to her more than expected .

Next day Bondita is all silent, she is very hurt with her mother's stubborn nature and Kalindi brainwashing her mother and latter dancing according to her words. Does she (Bondita) don't have any worth, identity if her husband left her?

Anirudh can read her. He came and sat near her,  asked her to tell whats going on in her mind if she is scared of sumati maa stubborn behaviour and villagers taunts and told that Shomik kaka called him and told entire thing.

She replied that : "My stubbornness is increased and I want to study more and show them that their thinking is narrow minded. I want to prove my worth to everyone." He praised her "Bravo Bonditha”

After 2 days, Bondita recovered, cheered up with Anirudh's company alongwith Somnath family and talking happily with sampoorna, latter explained how Anirudh felt lonely despite we being with him. He became desparate and mad by seeing you unconscious in train .

Bondita thought for a while and thought that may be Sampoorna didi can answer her question which is bothering her from many days.

Later Bondita looked around, Somnath went to hospital, he used to treat in Calcutta city hospitals too along with Tulsipur hospital . Anirudh is busy in playing with Satish Saswati. She came towards  sampoorna with hesitation  and asked  what is husband and wife relationship. Why did Anirudh make her away from him .

Sampoorna looked at her in surprise. Her sister had grown up. By seeing her sister's shocked expression Bondita apologized as if she crossed her limits or asked any shameless question. She bent her head with guilty.

Sampoorna laughed and told it's not like that. But I think sumati peshi have explained you, right?

Bondita shooked her head as no.

Sampoorna is surprised, that Even sumati peshi also didn't explain her sister anything on that day we planned ritpuja and some rituals for you and Anirudh.

Bondita bent her head and told slowly that maa only told to listen to Patibabu, always fulfill his desires, don't say no to him

Sampoorna sighed and she remembered somnath's words. He once told after marriage annulment that Anirudh wanted to give Bondita freedom in choosing her life partner. He is trying his best so that she doesn't lose her childhood, innocence and also kept on checking her surroundings if nobody fill her brain with adult talks stuff.

Sampoorna asked her husband in shock that means Bondita doesn't know anything about husband and wife relationship.

Somnath: Yes sampoorna, if any situation arises like if she asks you these kind of adult questions then answer carefully, very carefully. Don't give her complete details but also don't keep her in dark. Remember this.

Sampoorna nodded.

Now she recollected this .

Bondita hold her hands and asked 'Didi atleast you Please tell me Clearly. What exactly happens between husband and wife? Once birristera Babu told Shomik kaka that she should not do this in this age, society will have child expectations and narrated the conversation of Anirudh and Shomik.'

Bondita also told before our marriage annulment I asked once to birristera Babu that why can't we share room. Recently I understood that he diverted my attention. Atleast now you tell me. I only know that by sharing room children will be born. After marrying Somnath jamayibabu you also became pregnant with Satish Saswati right?
Please tell me what exactly happens. So that I may get answers to many questions. I may get the chance to understand my birristera Babu.

Sampoorna is worried how to tell this to her right now she is studying and as per her husband's words, Anirudh don't want any disturbance in her studies.

Sampoorna took a deep breath and explained that "Bondita, husband and wife are the best friends throughout their life. When children are growing parents will be getting old and cannot take care of them like they used to do in childhood.  Every parent wish to leave the world before their child. So to fulfill the vaccum, parents get children married so that they both take care of each other like a parent, a friend, siblings, like lovers and loves each other very deeply throughout their life. They share a special relationship, bonding , there is no room for shame in this bond.  Both will have right in eachother and be close to each other...very close.

They shouldn't have any secrets from each other and share each other pain, happiness,all feelings , they should not hesitate to do any kind of service to eachother.  By being very close to eachother only children will come in woman's womb. Only I can tell you this much. Because your birristera Babu don't want your focus to be diverted with unnecessary thoughts."

Bondita eyes became widened. Her heart is beating fastly by listening her sister's conversation.

Bondita felt her blood flows through all parts of the body, an unknown blush reaching her cheeks, words are stucked in her throat. ..by...by.. thinking of...him...her sakha..babu.

(Sampoorna continued..)

Anirudh felt that you may have feelings for other person when you come into teenage or after you turn into 20's and he may become obstacle for you . He want you to choose your life partner without any hesitations, confusion and pressure."

Bondita started sobbing for his sacrifice. Sampoorna is panicked if Anirudh sees this. Now Bondita understood how great he is!He never took advantage in any way. never looked at her body creepily. If he want he can accept the rituals without giving proper explanation and....

But..he .. didn't do that.

Sampoorna wiped her sister's tears and asked her to take wise decision in life. Bondita also said that she consider her birristera Babu only as her husband , she..
She..loves him truly.

Bondita blushed with tears in her face and closed her face with her palms.

Sampoorna teased  for her Little sister's blushing. She smiled and felt very happy that they will definitely unite one day. After 2 days Somnath, sampoorna left with kids to Tulsipur and Bondita is back to Indrani house.

On the other side, chandrachur is hatching a plan to impress Sumati and Bonditha at a time. He targeted Shomik and trapped him in an issue that due to his medicines patient got severe problem, later chandrachur saved the patient and apologized on shomik's behalf and impressed him. He introduced as Kalindi's grandson and spoke sensitively. Later he came to Krishnanagar house impressed everyone with his decent behaviour and pretended himself as the most genuine person who respect women. Rimjhim wants her daughter Tapur to get married to Chandrachur and trying to impress him.  He suggested  Shomik that he will expand their medicines in Calcutta. Kalindi suggested to take Bondita help as she is intelligent in handling accounts. He agreed with a cunning smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 473 16
The characters are similar to the show Barrister Babu but the plot is different . An arrange marriage between ANIRUDH and BONDITA ! But what if it w...
326K 15.8K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...
109K 11.6K 128
Our story starts from Anirudh marrying Manorama and left Bondita in trauma. Even her own mother gave consent to her jamayibabu . She is insulted ver...
17.8K 2K 42
Anirudh and Bondita were forced to marry each other to end the rivalry prevailing between the two villages Krishna Nagar and Tulsipur. Now will they...