Life, death, & the in between

Per theblairewitch_

This story is part two to my other story serving the commander if you haven't read that one yet I would befor... Més

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine

Chapter Eight

155 8 0
Per theblairewitch_

*Kylo's view*

Targeting in on the girl, her surroundings morph into place slowly fusing scenes of festivities, containing large crowds of celebration and song. She's fully aware of my presence now, the force connecting us from across the universe.

"Palpatine wants you dead." My voice rings beyond the dyad, studying me she answers calmly "serving another master Ren?" Sure it would be easy for her to assume this but how could she know? How could she guess my true intentions? I promised Palpatine the scavenger in the hopes I would see my (y/n) again, wanting Rey dead is such a simple task in return.

"No, I have other plans. I offered you my hand once, in the throne room back on Starkiller base. There was a moment when you wanted to take it, to join me and my empress. It was foolish to deny me, your fate has been sealed I no longer wish you to stand against my side." The subtle betrayal skims across her face "you could have killed me then when you had the chance. Why is it only important to you now?"

Rolling my shoulders letting bent up tension cascade down into my flexing fists "your life is to be traded for another, someone far more important to me than you could ever have hoped to be. You can not hide Rey, not from me."

Heavy steps pulling me closer to her, feeling a tinge of anxiety knowing she's just beyond my grasp, so close...if I could just... "I see beyond the cracks in your mask Kylo, I see through these clouded motives. You wish to sacrifice me for your fallen bride, you would curse the galaxy to bring her back. The foolish one is you, supreme leader, killing me will no sooner bring her back from the dead than killing your father to please the siths. The past haunts you, you can't stop seeing that day it replays in your mind constantly, it wasn't your fault Ren. I've heard the story of her death, I've been told she was beginning to bring out the good in you. Don't let her death be in vain, join the resistance."

An unnatural grunt leaks past my mask with each heavier stride, anger now bubbling in my veins "I didn't want to have to kill you, but I'm going to find you and I'm going to do what must be done in order to bring her back to me." Taunting me she snickers "we'll see."

Madly yanking out to her every fiber of my being vibrating with fury, unsuccessfully obtaining Rey fully although my actions weren't completely in vain for now sitting within my grasp lay a necklace, a clue, the key to finding the scavenger. Immediately summoning a member of the order to trace the origins of the necklace, while hastily grabbing what little belongings I have.

Frantically searching the quarters for that little crystal charm, irritation building the longer I look. Ripping off the bedsheets yelling into the silence "WHERE IS IT! WHO TOOK IT FROM ME!" as if summoned from thin air that sweet alluring voice rings inside my mind "nobody took it, you dropped it in your sleep last night. Just clam down...(tingles run across my back with the phantom caress of her touch) breathe Kylo it's okay...look it's right over there, beside the bed."

Eyes divert to the direction of the small glimmering saber resting undisturbed on the sleek tile floor, heart hammering in my chest as I reach for it, recoiling back from the electrifying zap followed by the brief collision of our hands. Confused I look to those eyes I so desperately mourn "but how...did you....I felt you."

Shock just as present on her face as mine "you think any of this makes sense to me? I don't know how any of this works, how any of this is even possible, I'm dead Kylo in case you forgot.." harshly scoffing "you think I could forget that?!"

Yanking the necklace from the floor quickly slipping its chain over my head tucking the cyber crystal securely beneath my tunic it rests against my chest, turning my back on her marching towards the door the lightest hand grips onto my arm stopping me dead in my tracks. Standing frozen back against the only person I've ever loved, misplaced anger confusing my own emotions she speaks "that's not what I meant... it's just...every time I think I've got this...this...whatever it is! Figured out something new happens, something even more impossible than before. Anakin told me what we had was special, that it's never been seen before, our connection through the force, unlike anything that's ever existed."

Her grip loosened involuntarily, the connection in her touch fading I turn to face her, my body begging to feel her embrace. "No, don't let go...we don't have to understand it...just don't let..." sadness riddled her face "I'm not doing it, whatever allowed us to momentarily feel one another is fading."

Staring at her from behind my mask thankful for its concealment blocking the steady stream of tears now slipping down my cheeks I reach out for her, desperately begging the feel her again, only to be met with nothingness, the cold harsh air of the steadfast ship. "Is what you were saying to that girl true? Are you going to try and murder her to somehow bring me back?"

Those beautiful eyes glittering up at me filled with confusion and fear "say it isn't true Kylo...tell me you wouldn't kill an innocent person in my name..." the fingers caressing her shapeless face close into a fist, snarling "I'd kill every man, woman, and child in the universe if it meant I could have you back. Once again (y/n) you underestimate my power, my desire to feel you again."

There was a knock at the door pulling my attention away from her disheartened expression "supreme leader, we've discovered the location of the necklace."

Turning to March away only briefly addressing the growing situation in her disposition "I  love you (y/n) more than you could bear to understand. Killing the scavenger is only the beginning of what I'm willing to do to have you again, I'm so close I could nearly taste you. Soon...I'm so close...so soon." And with that turning sharply leaving her standing silently in the temporary quarters marching out into the hall informing the eavesdropping security personnel "prepare my ship, alert the troops. Send a division."

*****

Arriving at the planet Passana almost immediately, the search for the scavenger was still deep underway. She had been sighted but lost yet again, fuming slamming my first down against the dashboard commanding the searching troopers "DO NOT LOSE HER AGAIN."

Even after looking tirelessly throughout the festival, questioning the Aki-Aki on her whereabouts proved useless as none would squeal even with the threats of their village destruction. It was nearing dusk when another sighting had been made, her and a few others, that traitor trooper amongst them fled through the desert lands eluding those futile troopers yet again. If they hadn't all been killed in the escape repercussions would have been significant, night fell with still no luck when finally deciding it best to return to the makeshift campsite that had been forcefully borrowed by some very generous villagers.

"Continue searching for the girl, if captured kill the rest, she's the only one I need alive. That's an order." My knights March off into the darkness leaving me to my thoughts as I remove my helmet tossing it atop a small worn mattress lying on the dirt-covered floor, the blackness of my mask standing out against its brightly colored bedsheets.

Dropping down onto the lumpy mat running both hands through my hair sighing heavily the day's frustration flowing out with each breath, how is it that I could be so close to a victory yet so far? How could an entire group of resistance members slip past the mass of the first order? That girl, Rey, she's enjoying this, toying with my emotions she thinks this is a game. But oh how wrong she is, I will not accept defeat, this is a game I am unwilling to lose, by tomorrow I will have her and her little friends and I'll show her what it's like to truly suffer.

Tossing and turning it's impossible to sleep on a mattress that seems to be made of sand and stone, what's worse is my feet sticking out the bottom of the covers scraping the dirt beneath them. Huffing into the muffled commotion of the still extravagant parade outside, rolling onto my back staring at the blank canvas tarp above me, mind racing.

It's been months of nothing but chaos, death, suffering. My heart hasn't felt full since the day I lost my love, gripping a handful of dirt letting small streams of it fall from my grasp wishing I was back on Starkiller base, back in the inky silk woven sheets arms wrapped tightly around her frame. But instead, I'm here, sleeping in this small dirty tent with none of the comforts of the first order at my grasp. The last grains of sand fall from my fist before dropping to rest it against my chest, another deep sigh of frustration escapes my lips while I force my eyes shut attempting to think about anything else but her.

Of course, this would be pointless because the moment my eyes shut it's as if I was pulled back in time, back to those luxuries I'd taken for granted. There she was standing with her back against the bed staring into our closet searching for something to wear, I remember this day vividly. Easily I can imagine those dark emerald thong panties hugging tightly against her ass as it swayed to the motion of her body just before being covered by some damned dress, those coming into play more than we'd know only hours later.

She had been excited, I was allowing her to accompany me during a meeting, after all in her words "if I'm going to be your empress don't you think I deserve a spot at the table?" It was cute how she automatically wanted to fall into the role of my queen, of course, the said meeting would consist of nothing more than normal protocol, some potential new recruitments, and other unless crap. But to her it was a really big step in letting the first order know she was mine, proving to them all she could be in power.

Smiling at her striding past the bed I'd allow her this day seeing her happy meant everything to me, unsurprisingly she was in fact, bored. Very bored indeed, did she think we always talked of destruction, death, and immoral acts? I couldn't help but chuckle at her sudden realization that sometimes being in power isn't as alluring as people would make it seem, things had been rather dim around the order for months at that point, everything was going well. I'd soon find out my gut instinct was correct that it was going "too well."

Shaking my head not allowing myself to think of what was to come but trying to pull myself back into that memory back to what happened that day, there she was slouching on the table one hand resting along her cheek staring off into metaphorical space when an idea crossed my mind. Hux was going on about some raid we had successfully managed when my hand slipped under the table lightly falling to the little bit of exposed thigh through the slit of her dress, this was enough to make her jump sitting straight up in her seat with suspicious eyes darting in my direction.

Trying to hide my smirk at the obvious annoyance running across Hux's face, her breath hitches when I tighten my grip squeezing her thigh in my grasp. Ignoring the shrill voice in the background "as I was saying...."

Quickly glancing at her face just as my middle finger lightly twirls against her leg, that sudden desperation twists across her face as I know she feels the force pressing against her clit. Uncomfortably she shifts in her seat trying with her own hand to push mine away which only makes me grip hander, the heat of her skin against my palm grows hotter with her apparent embarrassment.

Some movement outside my tent rips the thought from my mind as my eyes fling open, waiting momentarily making sure it was only a passing villager now becoming aware of the growing problem beneath the covers. It had been some time since I'd touched myself, realizing this probably wasn't the ideal location for something like this to happen turning to my side clutching a nearby pillow cradling it trying to pry my mind away from that scene.

The instant my eyes shut I'm back in that room, gripping her thigh spinning my fingers against her leg working the force against her clit. Her poker face was honestly impressive, too bad for her the increasing pinkish glow in her chest and cheeks were a dead giveaway, at this point she was nearly as red as Hux's hair. I could tell she was unraveling beneath my touch, begging to be pushed over the edge.

Inching my hand higher and higher up her thigh thanking that deep slit in her dress along the way, soon my fingers were brushing against those lace panties. At this point Hux was gloating in his victory, surprised I hadn't undermined his story in some way as I usually did, this was distraction enough to keep him rambling on and on about that stupid raid.

Slipping them aside my fingers easily slipped between her lips, she's soaking, there was no friction against my gloved finger as it slid inside her, the cool leather feeling the warmth of her pussy squeezing around my fingers. At once she gasps attempting to cover it with a cough her arousal and embarrassment still evident, standing abruptly my fingers slip from inside her as she quickly pushes her chair back into place quietly apologizing for the interruption before hurrying off out of the room.

Annoyance radiating off Hux again as he clears his voice "ahem, if we could get back to the point at hand I'd like to emphasize the success of my strategy..." quickly pressing my fingers to the table pushing off it to stand, interrupting him yet again "if you'll excuse me, Armitage, your story seems very...compelling, but I've just remembered I'm needed elsewhere."

Without hesitation turning to march after her my heart rate rapidly increasing with each animalistic step, Hux's attention briefly falling to the small wet streak left upon the glass table my hand had just skimmed off of.

My own deep grunt startled my thoughts back to the tent on pasaana, my knuckles were white with the pressure of how hard I had been gripping that pillow now aware that subconsciously I had been grinding against it edging myself to the memory of her. My cock is so hard it's nearly painful against the tight outline of my pants, struggling to pull them down just enough for it to spring out slapping against the pillow forcing out a groan my hips buck again pushing it up and down the fabric slowly.

Closing my eyes picturing those moments again, finding her feet from my office doors, grabbing her arm while wrapping my free hand over her mouth forcing her through the hatch. Inside struggling to free herself from my grip she loudly mumbles something from behind my palm, leaning down whispering in her ear "shh, they'll hear you if you yell."

Eyes widening she realizes my office is directly next to the meeting room, the same meeting room that's still filled with every important officer of the first order "if I release my hand do you promise to be quiet?" Shaking her head yes slowly I peel back my hand allowing her to catch her breath "good girl..." in a much quieter tone she says "that was cruel Kylo, what did you expect me to do sit there and let you finger fuck me in front of all those men?!"

Groaning in her ear I pressed myself against her dragging the outline of my length along her ass heavily my voice brushed against her ear "did I think you were going to let me? No...but I wish you had..." remembering the way her ass felt against my cock as I mimic the motion along the pillow, pushing the head of my dick hard against it dragging it upwards staining the fabric with beads of precum inhaling sharply with pleasure.

Mind still flooded with memory I see myself running my hand down her cheek softly caressing her neck before begging her with the press of my cock, lightly she moans grinding her hips with acceptance back into me poorly protesting "you should know me better than that Kylo...I couldn't just let them watch that...I didn't like it when you forced those troopers to watch me but I didn't have a choice then..." slipping my hand lower it gropes at her breasts squeezing my fingers around them hungry to be inside her "well..." I say as I bring my hands lower and lower until I'm lifting the bottom of her dress higher and higher my fingers touching that lacy fabric again "looks to me like..." with a swift jerk downwards pulling them off while helping her step out than standing again, placing a hand along her hip twisting her around to face me dangling the underwear from one finger I kiss her lips roughly "no one's here now are they? You have your wish, they definitely can't see you..." tasting her on my tongue she moans against my mouth while I pull her leg up around my hip.

Hastily she fumbles with my pants freeing my throbbing cock from behind them while wasting no time to push inside her watching while her face morphs into pure pleasure she lets out a rather loud moan squeezing her walls around me. Grunting pushing myself deeper feeling my cock press into her cervix she moans again while I grunt "but they can hear you..." bunching up those panties pressing them to her lips slowly stuffing them inside her mouth muting the sounds of ecstasy begging to be released.

Grunting loudly into the darkness this pillow no longer provided enough pleasure disregarding it shifting onto my back wrapping my hand around my cock jerking to the thought of fucking her, pushing my length up and down through my hand each pump forces a gutted groan past my lips. Heavily I moan curse words, I can feel the pleasure building with each drive of my fist, picturing myself inside her again ramming her against the wall fucking so hard and fast with such starvation my thrusts rip through her ferociously.

Hearing her muffled moans so vividly I remember the feel of her, the way her walls squeezed around my cock as I fuck her into an orgasm she trembles around me moaning over and over until I rip the underwear from her mouth her cries of please filling the room echoing loudly she finishes knowing everyone next door can hear, and not giving a fuck.

Gripping tighter around my cock bucking my hips into the air panting over and over my own orgasm rising quickly, with a low rough groan hot cum spills out over my fist dripping down onto my stomach as I milk myself through the high, turning my face into the pillow biting down on it hard to muffle the sound my own desperate finish.

Breathing rapidly into the fabric I cruse before using it to soak up my climax then tossing it to the side, sighing thinking how good that felt while pushing myself back into my pants still breathing heavily trying to adjust in the cramped little bed shutting my eyes knowing I need to rest, at least a little if I'm going to find the scavenger tomorrow.

While drifting into sleep abruptly being woken by the familiar sound of your voice laced with sarcasm saying "well, mr. Ren that was quite the sight..."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.6K 288 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...
887K 18.9K 49
Your talent in English literature hasn't gone unnoticed by your professor, Kylo Ren, but you lack the focus and application to meet your full potenti...
261 1 14
PLEASE READ DETAILED TAGS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION: My work is dark and mature. If you have a sensitive constitution or are easily triggered, m...
22.8K 595 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...