Various Oneshots x Male Reader

By Rugged_Noodle

I'm not focusing on this too much... Just to kill some time or when I have no idea what to make on my other... More

Requests
[Ameri Azazel] Girlfriend Problems
[Chitoge Kirisaki] For Young Mistress
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too
[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Three)
[Melissa Shield] Project XO
[Nico Yazawa]
Miscellaneous (1)

[Marin Kitagawa] Rappers Has Feelings Too (Part Two)

8.4K 122 168
By Rugged_Noodle

Cheater Marin Kitagawa x Cheated
Rapper Male Reader

A/n: Not one to make an author's note in stories but since this is a one shot book, I guess it doesn't matter... Anyways, that's a lot of requests for a second part... I will have to deliver, I guess... Also, please check out the people in the story, RNA from YouTube...

Today was June Eighth of 202X as the annual Twinge convention has officially started.

There were many patrons and newcomers in this special event. Cosplayers, Twinge Streamers, fans, everyone from Twinge were here to make friends and meet their idols.

Gamers, reactors, content creators, "content creators", there were idols of every kind here as there was one content creator who had a Yankee hat on, athletes that were into gaming, a seventeen year old who was famous for his screaming and hyperactive personality, they were all here.

"Thank you for coming!"

But let's focus on one Twinge Streamer, a girl dressed in her casual wear as she wore pink eye contacts and had some stunning blonde hair on.

Her name is Marin, a cosplayer who used her hobby as a job that helped slowly got her fame and money. She is a successful streamer, signing merchandises and selling products of her or her cosplays like plushies and keychains as the line in front wasn't very long but not so short as well.

Business was booming, though she loved that people admired her for dressing up in different costumes and make content for her fans to watch.

She felt wanted... but something was missing inside her.

"M-Marin..." she glanced to her side to find a boy so familiar, her ex as she smiles softly. "Are you ready for your shift, Gojo-kun?"

The boy nods softly. "Yes... I'll take over the booth for the rest of the day if that isn't a problem for you..."

"It's fine... Just don't let anyone destroy the shop~..." she teased a bit before grabbing her bag and walked towards the bathroom in the convention and into an empty stall.

...Thud...

Her pale hand drops the bag to her ground, that contagious small smile had disappeared from her face as she leans on the stall door and whips her phone out from her pocket.

Quickly, her fingers tapped on the screen for a combination of numbers and swiped through a few apps in her phone and lands on a certain one called Tweeter.

When the app pops up, she was met with the same dm messages she sent to a certain someone.

All messages were from her but not a single message was given back to her as her frown only grew sadder.

"...Y/n..."

She hugs her phone to her chest.

"...Please give me a second chance... I was young and dumb... but let me be with you again..."

...

Y/n was still in his soft and calm state as of now.

His hood over his head and his body facing the ground as he sat on a chair behind a stage. The sound of sexual music for "comedic" purposes played in the background with his gaze down at something in his hands.

That thing was his phone, opened and revealing a string of messages that took place in his Tweeter dms. Who were they from?

It was from her.

Marin Kitagawa as he has already read through the messages she sent like the simple greetings and asking about his day. Others were conversations starters to try and reel him in like asking about his music career and if he had a place he wanted to go.

He ignored all of them...

...Well, most of them...

The h/c was so focused on one thread.

A thread that made him feel if Marin had changed or was trying to pull something harsher on him like a prank to you with his heart.

...I miss you, Y/n...

He could hear her voice whenever he read these messages to himself.

...I know I wasn't thinking straight with you... But I want to change myself to be better for you...

His hand clutches his head but continues.

...I thought Gojo was the one but it wasn't the same when we were together...

...I know that I made you feel unwanted after all this time but I want you... I promise to give you everything... I promise to drop everything just to be by your side...

...I can buy you everything you desire... The newest gaming console... Backstage tickets to a concert or a sports game... A trip to anywhere you want...

...Just please forgive me and let me redeem myself for you...

Y/n shook his head to himself.

These messages were sent to him out of nowhere, before his breakout started as he was ready to take her back in his arms.

Yet his brain said no, be cautious. You don't wanna go through the same thing from before, do you?

So he stayed silent, not knowing if her feelings for Y/n was still genuine or just to poke with his sensitive heart that yearned for love again.

"Y/n..." he shakes away from his thoughts to be met with his agent, Noodle.

"Yeah?"

"You sure you want this song? I mean, it's popular and all but don't you want an upbeat kind of song to get the crowd pumping?"

Y/n nods softly, "I wanna sing this song..."

"Okay, okay... I'm not stopping you, I was just asking..."

"Well, thanks for considering..." he shoved his phone in his pocket and stretched softly, stretching his back and arms and legs while his agent stayed by his side for a bit.

"You'll be on after this singer finishes..." he points at someone on stage as they continued to sing a comedic song that nobody was reacting to at all.

Yo' dick brick-hard like a medal (uh)
I got three holes for it like a pretzel (mhm)

"..."

Both are silent at the exact lyrics they heard as Noodle turns back to Y/n with a concerned look on his face.

"...You know, maybe singing something giddily is a bad idea..."

"Or I just gotta sing something that isn't like... that..."

"Yeah, you right..." his agent would nods softly and await for the performance to finish, the artist would walk off and on comes Y/n.

He clears his throat, a slow instruments would make its presence as he knew it was his turn to rap now.

WHY - Russ

Chorus
Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Oh, no, could you tell me why?

Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Ooh, could you tell me why?

Verse 1
I can't believe all the times I believed in someone
Where's the love, first it's fast, then it breaks down
Hole in my heart, need to breathe, need a break now
That was a waste now, oh

I should've known from the jump
You've been cold, you've been hot
Did you plot on my gold, lost my faith now
Thought I could trust, should've guessed you would change now
Fuck what you say now, oh

Chorus
Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Oh, no, could you tell me why?

Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Ooh, could you tell me why?

Verse 2
You played your part, as well as I did, baby
We played them better than most, most
You gave your heart, as well as I did, baby
We gave them better than most, most
Yeah, yeah, yeah

How you feelin'? I'm exhausted
Flakin' on your love, your heart is frosted
Let's talk this out, let's just go there
But every time I try, you get defensive, Rudy Gobert

And log onto your Instagram and post a Rumi quote there
Gratitude is wine for the soul, go get drunk
Oh, that's cute, you in your zone there
We drive each other crazy, but somehow we gettin' nowhere
Always startin' over like, "Hello there"
Hello there, hello there

Chorus
Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Oh, no, could you tell me why?

Why'd you leave me when you told me that you would stay?
Why, why?
Why'd you leave me if you told me that you would stay?
Ooh, could you tell me why?

Eventually his performance would end in such a soft yet amazing manner as everyone whistled and screamed. The h/c would wave to his fans as well as the patrons who didn't know him well and walked off stage.

He exits the backstage as well, he was pulling his hoodie off to find him in a shirt of a fan art of his friends who are streamers. He lets out a sigh and was ready to find them.

"Y/n?"

His head shot forward, it can't be her, right?

To his prediction, he was right.

Turning behind him was none other than his ex-girlfriend, Marin Kitagawa as she was in a purple cosplay he knew before they ended their relationship. "...I... I didn't know you were a Twinge streamer..."

"I'm not really a streamer... My friends... They themselves are popular streamers and OurTubers..." Y/n shrugs softly, letting his emotionless self run wild as he stood awkwardly, waiting for her to go or end the conversation.

But... it just made matters worse... At least with Y/n's feelings.

"Have you ready my messages that you sent me?"

"...I... have..."

"Oh, thank goodness... I really thought you wouldn't wanna talk to me anymore..."

"..."

"...So... How'a life?"

"...Going... well..."

"Any plans after the convention?"

"Just making music... That's it..."

"Oh... Well... Um..."

It made Y/n tense a bit, why is she making efforts to get a conversation going after going through the trouble of sleeping with some random boy and then breaking up with him the week after?

This has been the longest the two has talked since the third month going into their status as boyfriend and girlfriend, the h/c wasn't sure of himself now. His feelings were growing but he doesn't wanna fall in love with her anymore. Why was she making him feel like this?

"Y-Y/n?"

Y/n blinks himself from his train of thought, finding a nervous girl right in front of him.

"Could we... hang out sometime?"

"..."

What was Y/n supposed to say at this point?

Her?

Wanting to hang out after neglecting their relationship for so long?

No... This must be a prank... I need to clear my head up before I can't read my emotions anymore...

"I really miss the fun times we used to have in high school... And... And..."

Marin would squirm a bit but eventually mustered her confidence up and confessed to him.

"...I still... love-"

"Ay, Y/n!"

So close, Y/n knew what she was about to say but was cut off to find his two friends calling to him.

Oh, thank god they're here...

His two friends, smiling and grabbing him into a large bro hug that nearly made him fall as he laughs softly and find them complimenting his performance and saying how well he did.

They are Vash and Lunar, streamers on Twinge and has a YouTube channel that they run together called RNA where they would mostly react to videos of other popular Twinge streamers.

One of them was Vash, white but one of the more sociable people from him and Lunar as Y/n would always be jealous by his massive deadlift pr.

Then there was Lunar, he is more darker but a really chill dude in Y/n's eyes. He also had that wheeze laugh sometimes that would usually make the h/c burst into tears from all the laughing.

"What's up, my dude?" Lunar would put his hand on Y/n's shoulder, giving Y/n a smile to show that his performance was over the top as well as showing that he cared for him. "Yeah, what's up?" Vash would join in, "Amazing performance, my guy... If only I had as much talent as you in making... music..."

Vash would go off guard when he figured out there was Marin in her purple disguise, immediately rubbing his hands under his face while biting his lips. "Damn, Y/n... Who's this shawty right here?"

The girl would blush softly but keep her composure, looking over at Y/n who had a small frown directed to her. "I'm-"

"We gotta go, Vash..."

Y/n instantly grabs Vash by his shirt and starts pulling him away.

"Huh? What you talking about?"

"You too, Lunar..." he would do the same with his black friend, earning a confused stare from him. "Nigga, you good?"

"Hurry up!"

"Damn! Okay, man..."

Vash finally gives in and starts walking away with Y/n and Lunar, occasionally looking back at his ex to find her still staring at him as he picked the speed up with the two still in their dazed starts.

"What's gotten into you, bro?" Lunar would stop him in his tracks by putting his hand on Y/n's chest. "You were fine a second ago when we found you..."

"Yeah..." Vash joins in as well, not before he gives a taunting smile. "...Maybe you were a little... jealous?~"

"No! I am not-"

"It's fine, man..." The light skin man would raise his hands up in defense, still smiling as he continued to tease the rapper. "If you want her to yourself, I won't-"

"She's my ex..."

"...Huh?"

Now everyone was silent. Y/n, Lunar, and Vash was all staring at each other as Y/n said those exact words. Both were shocked as Lunar spoke up.

"You talking about that bitch that fucked another dude in her room?"

"...Yeah..."

Vash felt a little guilty, gritting his teeth awkwardly and tried his best to comfort Y/n. "Shit, my bad... But..." Vash had one question. "...She looks a little different... You said she had blonde hair and pink eyes..."

"She cosplays... A cosplaying streamer..."

"Okay... That makes sense..." Vash understood perfectly as RNA knew that they shouldn't push the subject any further. His first girlfriend who was a cheater as the two were trying to find a way to make him forget about her and enjoy the day.

As always, Vash has a suspicious idea. "Ay, Y/n! We should get some glizzies! I'm hungry!" He smiled widely which earned a soft groan from Lunar.

"Dude, why you always gotta be sus?"

"I mean, we are glizzies before at your parents' house before we left to go to the convention..."

"...A'ight, you got a point... Let's go, Y/n!" Lunar shouted and motioned Y/n to follow as he was a bit hesitant. "Y-Yeah... Sure..."

The two heads off and Y/n tries to follow, not before he turns back one more time to find her.

She was signing a few things from her fans and taking photos with them before she would glance towards his way.

Marin and Y/n would stare in each other's eyes, a spark of something emits in Y/n when they locked into each other as his heart thumped softly just from seeing her.

Whatever this feeling Y/n had, he wasn't liking it.

With Marin, her gaze would soften a bit before she would try to sign everyone's posters and merchandise and quickly and try to head towards Y/n's direction.

Only, his back was against her.

Near a stand where him, Vash, and Lunar would hold a hot dog in their hands. Vash and Lunar would have a great time talking and laughing while Y/n stood there with such a small smile, being content that his presence mattered with the two as Marin knew that this would be a lot harder to try and fix their relationship for the better.

"...Please... Y/n..."

"...I still love you..."

"...Just give me one more chance to earn your trust and love back..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.3K 22
¡Before you read Oneshot!Read "Need to Know" Most of the stories will be Jennie x reader. *INCLUDE MILKY MATURE CONTENT * [Closed but might upload ag...
12.6K 171 26
Just some oneshots that I've been dying to write.
63.5K 1.2K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
72.2K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys 🤭🤔 Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...