𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

Oleh kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... Lebih Banyak

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

3.8K 111 259
Oleh kagetemis

warning: mentions of spoilers in the manga

|| 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ||
059

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ||
060

ꨄ︎

third person pov

as the demon hunters, specifically the pillars were called to gather in the middle with a large open space. giyuu and tanjiro is the first to arrive and started fighting muzan with all their might. this should be the final battle between the demons and the demon hunters, this is the payback for all the deaths that was caused by muzan who mercilessly turn humans into demons.

"muzan can't be killed even if you cut his neck. we've got to drag this guy into the sun somehow. while we wait for everyone to arrive as directed find a way to attack until the sun comes up. find out any useful information about muzan and deliver to everyone. we have to survive until then, from there, the real fight starts."

thought tanjiro as he avoided one of muzan's attacks, muzan is using a whip with a sickle by the end that could pierce through a person's skin merciless and there is no telling that they'll be able to survive after that.

"his arms! flying about like blades, they're so fast." thought giyuu as he avoided the attack that is about to hit his head.

"his range is huge! i can't follow them with my eyes, so i have to avoid them by sensing them another way."

"break through!"

"break through!"

"i made it!"

thought tanjiro as he ended up closing the gap between him and muzan, but before he could land an attack. muzan is able to swing his weapon to tanjiro's way which he avoided, tanjiro thought that he was able to avoid the attack only to feel the slash that cut his right eye horizontally.

"don't close the distance! we don't need to get in there! muzan's strength can't be compared with an upper moon." shouted giyuu as he came running towards tanjiro, grabbing him by his waist as they both avoided another attack from muzan.

"you're buying time... waiting for the sun? the light won't reach into this fortress. can you really manage with just three pillars?" questioned muzan as he grab his weapon before violently swinging it around the area, causing some disturbance.

"the pillar in the striped haori and the woman pillar already seem to have been killed by my subordinate, you know?" said muzan making both tanjiro and giyuu froze from their spots as they couldn't believe what they're hearing.

two pillars have died again?

how many pillars are to die during this battle.

since both are caught off-guard. muzan decided it's best to strike another attack from him but they were able to pull themselves together and avoid it. 

"tanjiro!" shouted giyuu as he noticed how the weapon is circling around tanjiro.

tanjiro gritted his teeth as he deflected the attack, his right eye can't be of use anymore after being horizontally cut by muzan's weapon. it's possible that he's blind and couldn't see from that eye anymore.

"it's hard to judge distance with one eye! i'll have to see using smell!"

"smell it!"

"distinguish by scent. that clear world-

but before tanjiro could enter the transparent world, he ended up coughing as his insides started violently squeezing him. the attacks are too fast, tanjiro can't keep up and he's out of breath.

"the wall. as i am, completely lost track of my surroundings."

"TANJIRO!" shouted giyuu, his eyes widened as he stared at tanjiro who helplessly collided with the wall.

the weapon is about to pierce tanjiro until a certain someone came in, knocking the wall down.

"KNOCK IT OFF!" shouted mitsuri as she made a huge grand entrance.

the scene of her appearing made muzan's eyes widen. after all, he thought that she and the man with stripe haori are now dead, but seeing how she just knocked the wall open made him confused with the events happening in the castle.

"love breathing, sixth form, cat-legged winds of love." shouted kanroji as she twirls upside-down and creates multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time. 

"direct hit!" said mitsuri with a smile plastered on her face as she landed on the ground.

"uwaaa?! it had no effect! i've never been this shocked before!" thought kanroji as her mouth opened widely from shock, her eyes widen as she let out a huge gasp. her cute expression and reaction would have melted obanai but now is not the time for that.

suddenly obanai landed on the ground in front of tanjiro, shielding him from muzan.

"you'll just become a hindrance, brat. you should get out of here now." said obanai with a deep frown on his face as he stared on the ground.

"iguro-san... i'm so glad. you're alive and kanroji-san too." said tanjiro while tears started spilling from his eyes, making obanai question his concern for his safety and kanroji's.

"rather than others, how about you worry about yourself first." said obanai as he stood from his position, still standing in front of tanjiro.

"how are these guys that i've seen killed, here now?"

"what's going on."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NAKIME!" shouted muzan in anger.

but unbeknownst to muzan, yushiro has now full control of upper moon four. his paper talisman now on nakime as he could control her vision.

"eh, what is this?"

"why do you look like that muzan."

everyone in the area froze in spot as they heard the familiar voice again. they saw how the woman appeared in front of where the broken wall is. the burgundy-haired woman landed on the ground safely, her boots echoing as she started walking towards where muzan is.

"where is mitsuki?" questioned muzan but y/n could only shrug her shoulders, not giving him a proper answer which made him frown in annoyance.

"where is she?" questioned muzan once again, every word he said contains his teeth grinding against each other while the woman barely flinched as she stood a meter away from the demon king.

"dead." y/n said making muzan frown even more.

all the upper moons are either controlled by the demon hunters, or dead. no one remained alive except for him, despite them living for centuries. his underlings are surely weak, no one survived, not even upper moon zero. the only remaining powerful demons are him, nakime, and y/n who's on the demon side.

suddenly a question pop out of muzan's head, "is y/n even supporting us demons? is she the reason why mitsuki is dead? is she here to kill me along with them demon hunters?" many questions circled around muzan's mind as he notice how the burgundy-haired woman stared at all her previous friends that are now her enemies. can he trust her? can muzan trust y/n?

"Y-Y/N!" shouted tanjiro as he notice his older cousin.

tears started escaping his eyes once more, seeing how his cousin is sided with muzan. he thought of the things that muzan must have done to her, is she now an enemy that needed to be killed? did she devour any human? 

"p-please come back." cried tanjiro as he kneeled from his laying form, he noticed how everyone in the room stared in y/n with bewilderment, not knowing if she could be trusted anymore.

"you're a good demon, i know it. you've suffered for months without me, without us the demon hunters! if only i was there when you got captured, please come back to us!" shouted tanjiro as he shakily stood up, before limping towards y/n slowly who only stared at him with amusement.

despite y/n being involved and exposed with the demons, her beliefs did not change at all. she's still the same y/n that they knew, she's still y/n kamado who they've been working with. but other than her identity being revealed, she will tell them everything after all of this ended.

"don't come close, she might strike you, you know." mock muzan as he saw how y/n's hand twitches, ready to summon her strings that could massacre the whole demon hunters present in the room in a second.

"you don't know that."

"you don't know y/n."

"she's not like that she's-

"TANJIRO, WATCH OUT!" shouted giyuu as y/n summoned her strings.

the strings were all stuck on the walls of the room, the demon hunters stood frozen on the spot as the strings barely missed their skin. the room is filled with y/n's strings that's attached from her hands to the walls, leaving no vacant spaces for the demon hunters to move.

"have you got last words to say?" questioned y/n, making everyone's eyes widened except for muzan who chuckled deeply, completely relaxed with the idea of y/n siding with him, after all y/n is a unique and powerful demon that could be of use to him.

might as well marry her if he got the chance, after all, this burgundy-haired woman peaks his interest from the very start that's why he didn't order his subordinates to kill her in their first encounter.

"y/n please."

"not like this, i know you're in there somewhere!"

"PLEASE COME OUT Y/N, IT'S ME TANJIRO!" yelled tanjiro in agony as he felt the strings nearing his body as it pierced his sleeves, creating a hole.

"not the kind of last words i want to hear, but well then, you've been of great help."

"now please dig your own grave, and die."

"muzan-sama."

once y/n muttered those words, muzan's eyes widened and before he could even react. all the strings attached to the walls came undone, as it circle around muzan's whole body, squeezing him to death until his body exploded from the pressure as his head fell off and landed on the ground.

everyone in the room is silent as they witness how y/n attacked muzan instead of them. tanjiro is the first one to make a noise as he cried from relief, running towards y/n before jumping on her and giving her a hug which y/n smiled sweetly at and returned the favor.

"i seriously miss your annoying ass, tanjiro." mumbled y/n as tanjiro could only whine and cry while clutching y/n tightly, not wanting to let go as he's afraid of losing her once again.

soon tanjiro's cries is joined by mitsuri's as she run towards the two hugging cousins before joining in. mitsuri shouted some profanities and scolded y/n for always being reckless and putting herself in danger, and that she accepts y/n as a demon which made y/n sink her head on mitsuri's shoulders as she could feel her eyes watering from mitsuri's words.

after all, y/n's been a nervous wreck for months. not knowing how the demon hunters would react if she told them she's a demon, they could potentially kill her like how they acted towards nezuko but she knew that if she can't convince them to not kill her, then she'd still be happy to die by the hands of her friends, her family. 

as the cries died down, the hug ended and y/n is standing while guarding muzan's head. he could regenerate any moment and she'll have to use the same technique as before until the sun rises, until then she and the demon hunters have to hold muzan in this place and eventually expose him to sunlight.

"y/n." 

y/n tensed from the familiar voice that she last heard from months ago. this, after all is their first meeting after his visit in the brothel she's been thrown in. y/n turned around and saw obanai standing in front of her, his bangs covering his eyes as he didn't make in contact with hers.

"iguro-san." mumbled y/n, an awkward silence occurring between the two as everyone around the area found the silence deafening and their interactions as painful to watch because of how oblivious the two could be.

"i'm glad you're alright. it doesn't matter if you're a demon, having you standing in front of me right now is a huge relief. don't leave anymore, let's finish this battle and go home." muttered obanai making y/n's eyes widened, obanai knew this could be the last time that they'll be together that's why he took the chance to talk to her and possibly tell her how he feels.

he grab her wrist before pulling her close to him. his hand making its way around y/n's waist as he embraced her, pouring his feelings in the process which overwhelmed the poor burgundy-haired female who's in the verge of collapsing from the heat arising her body.

but nonetheless she hummed in response, agreeing to finish the battle so that the both of them can finally rest and go home. and maybe - just maybe start a whole relationship that will blossom, just the two of them against the world.

but of course the whole situation became even worse when muzan finally regenerated himself, an anger look plastered on his face as he tried spotting y/n, and soon found her in an embrace of another man, which angers him even more.

"NAKIME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

shouted muzan who's blinded by anger, his vision turning red as kill is the only option showing in his sight. he wanted nothing more but to tear y/n into shreds but he knew he couldn't that to her, that's why devouring her is the only option, in that way she'll remain alive inside of him.

"what am i doing? i'm manipulating this woman's vision, muzan, you have committed the heaviest sin in this world. you took tamayo-sama from me, i'll make you kneel in regret!" shouted yushiro who took over nakime with his paper talisman.

the whole fortress is shaking violently as it started bending, obanai embraced y/n tightly, not letting her go as the ground violently shook from the fortress being bent.

"from here on, i will drive you above ground!" shouted yushiro with blood pouring from his eyes, his angered feelings after knowing that tamayo passed away because of muzan, he'll surely end muzan.

"stay behind as much as possible, your attacks are long range so maintain that distance and don't get hurt." said obanai to y/n as he kissed her forehead unconsciously, making her flustered even more.

"water breathing, fourth form, striking tide!"

"serpent breathing, first form, winding serpent slash!"

both obanai and giyuu jumped into the scene and are nearing muzan, trying to land a hit on him, but muzan is able to deflect the attacks. muzan could only grit his teeth, his thoughts scattering in his brain as he thought of a safe idea that wouldn't lead them outside where the sun can show up.

the fortress start shifting and changing as muzan is starting to fall, but he crushed his fist and automatically nakime's head exploded from muzan's attack which made yushiro grit his teeth in anger. 

all the demon hunters started chasing muzan as he run from all different directions to let the demon hunters lose their sight of him. he also vigorously swung his weapon as it started ruining the fortress. 

y/n on the other hand remained in the spot where her and obanai hugged, she couldn't care less if muzan is trying to run for his dear life because her strings can catch up to him. in a matter of second, while muzan continued running away, he saw thin threads forming on the walls as it violently attacked him making him lose some limbs. 

muzan prepared his body for regeneration only to find out that his regeneration speed drastically dropped after being slashed by the threads. his eyes widened before gritting his teeth, remembering that y/n can wield the sun breathing and is probably capable of honing both her breathing and blood demon art.

"YOU DAMN PESKY TSUGIKUNI!" shouted muzan in anger as everyone that's chasing him tilted their heads in confusion as to who is the 'tsugukuni' he mentioned.

in anger, muzan stopped running before looking back and swung his weapon which made in contact with tanjiro who winced in pain. tanjiro yelped in pain which y/n heard, her eyes darken before sending more threads towards muzan who avoided some of the attacks but nevertheless still got pierced from the threads. 

instead of staying back like how y/n agreed on, she started running towards where the others are as she heard creaking sounds from the castle. there is no doubt, the castle is soon going to break apart. as y/n arrived in the scene, she's a few meters away from obanai.

"this is not good, if we don't get outside, everyone but muzan will die." mumbled y/n to herself as the creaking continued on, the floors started rumbling as it slowly breaks apart.

"EEP!" y/n heard mitsuri shout as she was caught off-guard and notice how muzan's weapon is close to her face.

"KANROJI!" shouted obanai as he started running towards her direction.

muzan ended up getting a blade stuck on his forehead, as his eyebrow furrowed from anger.

"GYAAAAH!" yelp kanroji as she felt herself getting tackled by obanai as the both of them fall on ground with obanai on top of kanroji, shielding her away from harm.

"curse that brat." 

thought muzan as he felt the whole fortress crumbling.

without wasting time, y/n summoned her threads and formed a somewhat shield to every demon hunters in the fortress, for them to avoid dying once the fortress crumbled into pieces.

she ended up not having a shield from the crumbling fortress, as she tried her hardest to give everyone shields. her vision becoming sharper then ever as she spotted every demon hunter and lending her strength to avoid their deaths, as the fortress crumbled she could hear tanjiro shouting for her to come and shield herself but she didn't listen as she continued searching for a certain pillar.

"kyojuro where the hell are you." y/n mumbled as she closed her eyes, her vision becoming sharper as it started searching from room to room, hallways, and a bunch of closed doors and there she found him running from different directions as he continued fighting weak demons and searching for her.

she immediately summoned threads to form a shield on top of rengoku as the infinity castle crumbled, most of the sharp objects falling on y/n as she held her ground and supported everyone from above. she's a demon, she can heal from these injuries, but the demon hunters are humans, they could die from almost everything harmful to them.

tanjiro landed on the ground safely with no injuries, he could see the moonlight above him, shining brightly. 

"i'm outside, but this is dangerous!" 

"WE BROUGHT MUZAN TO SURFACE BUT THE PLACE IS THE CITY!"

thought tanjiro to himself as be abruptly stood up from his position, glancing around as he noticed the buildings and the houses in the area. 

"he's significantly afar from the expected destination! it was a skill showdown between yushiro-san and muzan, the fact he has been brought into the surface is nothing short of amazing." complimented kiriya but soon snapped from his thoughts as he looked at his sister from behind.

"HOW LONG UNTIL SUNRISE?!" questioned kiriya as he half shouted at his sister who's been shaken from everything that's been happening. 

"there's still... an hour and a half left." said kuina, his younger sister.

"still... then."

"THERE'S STILL ONE HOUR AND A HALF LEFT!"

"HOUR AND A HALF UNTIL SUNRISE!"

said the crow, announcing to everyone in the area.

"too much."

"that is still too much time left... where's everyone?"

"kanroji-san."

"iguro-san."

"tomioka-san."

"you're all safe."

thought tanjiro as he saw how everyone started standing from their fall. his eyes continued searching for his older cousin, wondering where she is after seeing how she shielded everyone but herself from the crumbling fortress.

"Y/N!" shouted tanjiro, panic forming on his chest as as looked everywhere but y/n isn't found anymore.

but soon, his panic died down after hearing a certain someone coughing from across his direction and there he found his older cousin with a lot of major injuries. her eyes were pierced by some sort of sharp object, an object is inside her stomach, and her mouth coughs out blood. 

he didn't have too worry that much because he knows she could regenerate, much like nezuko, but he's still afraid that his cousin would soon give out during the fight. but nonetheless he trusts his cousin, he trust her so much that he knew she'd be safe without his protection.

"where is muzan?"

"protect yourself and sniff him out!"

thought tanjiro to himself as he turned around, trying to find where muzan is hiding. his eyes landed on where y/n is standing at, at her back is a bunch of the remaining pieces of the fortress and that soon disappeared when muzan used his spine whips that is 9 thin tubes, each 4 meters in length, akin to spine-like protrusions from his back that extend into bladed, whip-like tentacles. 

the spine whips was able to cut the remaining pieces of the fortress into nothing but dust, and since y/n is quite near from him, she got involved in the attack and ended up getting her body cut into limbs which made everyone who witness the scene stare in horror as they saw how y/n's limbs fell apart and thrown into different directions.

"Y/N!" shouted obanai, wanting to run towards her direction but mitsuri stopped him because of how muzan continued violently disrupting every object he sees, not stopping until he's near the demon hunters.

"do you intend to keep me here until sunrise?!" questioned muzan with his teeth grinding against each other, his eyes were glaring daggers at every demon hunter he makes eye contact with.

"try it if you can!" shouted muzan as his whips violently attacked everyone in the area.

"serpent breathing, third form."

"love breathing, second form."

"water breathing, eight form."

all three pillars started avoiding and attacking muzan as obanai is able to come close to muzan, he used his blade by swinging it and slicing half of muzan's neck until it became stuck.

"straight to the neck."

"i cut his throat but he's not dying! my attack is effective, but he's not weakening a single bit!" 

obanai thought to himsef as he saw how his attacks didn't make an effect on muzan, leaving him with full of questions.

"eh!? we hit him but it didn't cut him?" questioned mitsuri as she also noticed how muzan didn't bled from their attack.

"no! we did cut him, i'm sure of that but this monster... he regenerates the moment we cut him!" thought giyuu, his mind getting messed up as the more he thinks of ways on how to be of advantage and seemingly stop muzan from further attacking.

"we can't even cut his neck. his regeneration is way too fast to slice him." thought obanai as he felt sweat dripping down his forehead, he's not sure on what outcome will happen after this fight but he knew for sure that there is in no way he'll end up alive after this.

muzan started becoming violent by revealing his hand whips, he could replace his body with whips that could attack the demon hunters with force and possibly kill them. 

"it is dangerous, we're too close!" muttered giyuu as he kept avoiding the endless attack of the whips.

suddenly the three pillars felt someone pushing them away from muzan, and their eyes widened when they saw how the remaining demon hunters started sacrificing their lives for the pillars. 

"go!"

"keep advancing!!"

"become human shield for the pillars, remain alert to give muzan some brawl at the very least!" ordered one of the demon hunters, as the others followed suit and started becoming shield for the pillars, them taking the attacks instead of the pillars.

countless deaths, blood dripping on the floor as many more demon hunters ended up losing their lives as they protected the pillars and tanjiro who they knew can end this cruel act in the world.

"THE PILLARS HAVE SAVED OUR LIVES COUNTLESS OF TIMES! IF IT WASN'T FOR THEM WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE! DON'T BE AFRAID OF FIGHTING!" shouted one of the demon hunters as they kept advancing, protecting the pillars from harm as they all ended up losing their lives.

"NO! STOP, ALL OF YOU!" shouted mitsuri in horror as she saw how many bodies ended up colliding on the ground, a pool of blood covering the floors as bodies of the demon hunters started piling.

suddenly the deaths had stopped after threads formed a shield, preventing muzan from further killing the demon hunters. muzan frowned, knowing who that person that abruptly stopped him from killing any more people, his eyes landed on the sun pillar who's standing her ground with blood covering her upper face as she panted, and sweat dripping from her forehead.

"enough already, muzan. accept defeat." demanded y/n as she summoned more of her threads, wrapping muzan's body, ready to squeeze his body if he still refused to accept his defeat.

"no, you demon hunters should accept defeat." defended muzan while y/n could only sigh in disappointment.

"very well then." y/n muttered, a frown on her face as she squeezed the living shit out of muzan, she heard him yelp as his body ended up exploding from the tightness of the threads, a frown on his face as his regeneration is slowing down because of the mixed sun breathing in her demon art.

"those who die quickly are fortunate. even if they don't die right away, those who attack me are done for." 

"look that way." 

even without a body, muzan is able to speak properly and he tilted his head on the side. everyone looked at the direction where muzan is looking at, only to see tanjiro laying on the floor with blood flowing from his mouth, and half of his face is covered with some kind of curse.

"he has soaked in my own blood during the attack. the amount of my blood is too much, it won't turn him into a demon. like fatal poison, it will destroy his cells and he'll perish."

"kamado tanjiro is already dead!"

without another word from him, y/n ended up squeezing his head like how she did with his body. entirely making him perish, but that wasn't enough to kill him, not yet at least. 

y/n only remained frozen as she stared at her cousin in horror. the way tanjiro's cells started getting destroyed, there is no way tanjiro will die sooner than her. there is no way that he'll die from this poison, will he?

after a couple of minutes, muzan was able to regenerate and by that he started attacking everyone with his whip. y/n stayed by tanjiro's side while she continuously summoned her strings, sending it to muzan to severe his limbs but he's gotten used to her attacks that he could avoid it.

everyone fighting in the frontlines is getting slashed by muzan's whips, giyuu, obanai, and mitsuri are risking their lives to buy time and wait for the sun to appear. suddenly the whip made in contact with mitsuri, she ended up getting slashed and thrown away from everyone else.

"KANROJI!" obanai shouted in anger as his eyes followed where she's thrown, readying himself to follow her but stopped once he heard her.

"JUST PROTECT YOURSELVES, PLEASE!" shouted kanroji back at everyone, the whips violently attacked her as she suffered from not being able to dodge but that was until a weapon came rushing and deflecting muzan's attacks, completely protecting mitsuri.

"sorry for being late." gyomei muttered as he stood in front of mitsuri who ended up bursting into tears when she saw the reinforcements.

"the hunter who defeated kokushibo." thought muzan as he saw gyomei, completely unaware of another pillar who's running from behind him.

suddenly muzan felt a blade cutting him in half, his body got cut in half and is able to immediately regenerate. he turned around and saw the wind pillar who emotionlessly stared at him.

muzan didn't react much and instead started forming whips with his body, and attacking everyone in the area. but that was until sanemi held on a match with a fire that set muzan on fire which made him frown as he touched his mouth.

"that's dirty." said muzan while his body continued burning.

"well, it's perfect for the likes of you. i'll grind you into smithereens, punk-ass shithead." said sanemi.

while everyone is standing, not daring to move as they watch how muzan is still burning from the fire set by sanemi. giyuu scanned his eyes for a familiar face that could potentially get tanjiro away from the area.

"MURATA!" shouted giyuu which caught the attention of the boy who's peeking in the fight.

"tanjiro can't move, take him to a safe place and treat him!" shouted giyuu which made murata gasp in shock before running off towards where y/n and tanjiro is.

"y/n-sama, it's good to see you're alive and well. is tanjiro alright?" questioned murata as he kneeled in front of tanjiro, making him gasp as he saw his messed up face.

"don't worry. i'll take tanjiro somewhere safe and then treat him." said murata while y/n nodded in confirmation.

murata turned around before walking towards safety, some beads of tears falling on his eyes as he thought of the first time he met tanjiro and the others. he owe his life to him, if it weren't for him and his friends coming in the mountain where the spider family resides in, then he would have ended like how his comrades did.

murata's mouth trembled as tears fell down his cheeks, his body shaking as he walked carefully with tanjiro on his back while finding a place to treat him.

as muzan's attacks are getting fiercer, the way his whips violently swung around as it destroys the area around him, making it difficult for the demon hunters to come close to him. 

even if the pillars are to evade the attacks, they end up getting hit by some of the whips which injures and slows them down. even y/n is having a hard time holding off muzan as he continuously attack everyone without mercy.

mitsuri bit her lip as she thought of something that could help everyone. she's been overwhelmed by the whips that she can no longer see them, she can't see the attacks coming her way and only been dodging by pure luck and instinct. so without anymore thoughts, she will sacrifice herself without knowing if it could stop muzan even for just a moment.

while mitsuri dodged the whips, and thought of coming close to muzan and twist his arms behind his back to stop his endless whips from moving. but that was until she felt herself getting pulled and ended up getting slashed by the whip.

mitsuri yelped in pain as her eyes widened from the pain caused by the slashed. obanai saw what happened and instinctively run towards where mitsuri is, and even y/n run towards her comrade to aid her. 

as the battle continuous on, y/n summoned her threads to form a shield, shielding her, obanai and mitsuri from the slashes as they request first-aid.

"FIRST-AID NOW!" yelled obanai as he held mitsuri dearly to him.

"look for the slant-eyed member who has these papers. his name is yushiro." demanded obanai.

y/n's eyes widened from obanai's tone of voice, the way his voice almost crack from shouting at the demon hunter who's about to bring first-aid. somehow watching the scene between the two made y/n a bit uncomfortable, maybe because obanai held her dearly a while ago as well, and she thought that it meant something.

"wait. i can still fight. i'll make sure i won't hold anyone back this time." mitsuri mumbled which made y/n's lips form a thin line, as her eyes gloss, knowing fully well that mitsuri might end up dying.

"it's okay. you've done enough." comforted obanai.

"no, i wasn't useful to anyone. i can't die like this." convince mitsuri as she tried standing up, while panting but y/n came to her side and held her down.

"kanroji-san, please get well soon and leave the rest to us. what you've done is enough for us to finish this fight." muttered y/n with a soft tone of voice, while mitsuri could only nod her head as tears flowed down her eyes, feeling guilty of not being able to help and being a hindrance to everyone despite what people say around her.

"take care of the rest." said obanai as he handed mitsuri to the demon hunter.

"WAIT!"

"I'M GOING TOO!!"

"IGURO-SAN, Y/N-CHAN!"

"NO, PLEASE! DON'T DIE THE BOTH OF YOU."

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO DIE ANYMORE."

y/n felt her eyes watering, her tears threatening to fall as her lips started trembling. obanai noticed the burgundy-haired woman before holding her hand and pulling her away from mitsuri who's whining and throwing a tantrum and asking them to not die.

"iguro-san i-

"shut it." 

obanai demanded as the both of them stopped walking as he faces her, her teary eyes meeting his cold one as he let out a small sigh before placing his hand on the side of her cheek, as his thumb brushes the tears falling from her eyes.

obanai iguro

i know how kanroji feels about me.

we talked about it a few months ago, and came into terms that it is not her that i love. she accepted it happily, and guessed that it's y/n all along and she's happy that i'll end up with a woman like y/n. kanroji told me to confess once y/n comes back but i know i can't.

these damn demons.

if those things we call demons didn't exist in this world, i have no idea how many people would still be alive now. 

if y/n and i had met under more peaceful and carefree circumstances, i wonder how well things wouldn't gone. 

no.

it's impossible for me.

first, i must die and swap out of this body that's flowing with impure blood. if i don't, then i'm afraid of even being next to her. y/n i am a man from a dirty family who has killed people and taken advantage of others for their own sakes.

they have enjoyed many needless luxuries, such as owning a mansion and eating grand meals. all using pillaged moneys. they don't even feel shame. this is a stubborn, pretentious, and horrible family. 

i was born into a family of only women. they said that it had been about 370 years since a man was born. but from the moment i was born, i was always locked in a cage. my mother, sisters, and grandmothers were so soft-voiced and affectionate that it was disgusting. they brought me food every single day. there was no ventilation, and the smell of grease was so strong, i felt like throwing up.

when night came to the cage, i heard the ominous sounds of something large crawling around. i felt a gaze. a gaze that clung to me. i was sweating profusely all over my body, and i couldn't sleep until the sounds stopped. when i turned twelve, i was pulled out of the cage and was taken to a dazzling and overly luxurious room. and enshrined there, like a god, was a female demon whose lower half was like a snake's. i quickly realized that this was the creature who was checking on me at night. 

my family made their livelihood off the stolen goods of the people who were killed by this snake demon. and in turn, since she loved eating babies, they offered their own children as a sacrifice to her and because i was a rare male with eccentric eyes, this woman was especially interested in me. so she let me live until i had grown into a very edible size.

they decided that i would live just a little longer after being presented. the woman said that my mouth should look just like hers, so they cut it. they stored my flowing blood in a sake cup, and she drank it.

once i returned to the cage, i thought only about escaping and surviving. using a stolen hairpiece, i continuously carved at the wooden lattices. every single day made me a nervous wreck, because i was afraid they would realize i was trying to escape. the only one i could trust was kaburamaru, a snake who wandered into my cage.

i manage to escape. but i was chased down partway through, and i thought i was going to die. however i was saved by the flame pillar of that time. he took me to see my cousin who had survived. and she berated me to no end.

there was nothing reasonable about her abusive words but they struck a bitter chord in my heart. it's not like i didn't think about what would happen to my family if i escaped but i ran anyway. i wanted to live. i'm just another piece of shit born into a piece of shit family. the karma i brought upon myself was so deep, i could no longer live a normal life.

i had no outlet to direct my feelings towards, so i turned to the demons. i despised and hated them. whenever i risked my life for someone else's sake, i felt as if a bit of 'good' grew inside me. but no matter how much time had passed, those fifty people with their hateful eyes grabbed me with their rotten hands and dug their nails into my skin to make sure i didn't go anywhere.

i want to defeat muzan and die. i hope that will cleanse my corrupted blood. if we reincarnate as human beings into a world without demons, then i will definitely tell you that i love you, y/n kamado.

third person pov

"don't let personal feelings overwhelm you, the fight is not over." said obanai as he resisted the urge to confess his undying love for y/n, despite their comrades fighting for their lives.

"i-

"i know you're a demon, and you can't die unless you get beheaded. but still be careful around muzan, he's the first demon for a reason." said obanai as he turned his heel, before starting to walk towards the battlefield.

"i just wanted to let you know how i feel, because i know that something bad is about to happen." mumbled y/n to herself, but obanai is too far to hear her. 

she looked down, not wanting to look at obanai because she feels as if something is bound to happen and there is nothing she could do. she just ended up accepting the fact that most of the pillars might end up dying before the sun rises, and that includes mitsuri.

everyone in the battlefield continued suffering from muzan's blood, most of them started getting the effects of his blood as they could hardly grip their blades to fight. giyuu felt the blood killing his cells as it made the grip on his blade loosen, but sanemi immediately threatened to murder him if he were to space out and end up dying.

everyone became persistent, blood flowing down their faces as they stood their ground and buy time until the sun rises. y/n came into view and started summoning her threads, making countless of shields to block the incoming attacks of muzan.

obanai grunted, his teeth grinding against each other as he avoided another one of the incoming whip of muzan.

"the poison's circulating faster because my body's small, fuck." thought obanai to himself as he felt his cells twisting and turning in his body, the overwhelming pain that he's been resisting to continue fighting is becoming more and more painful.

suddenly a cat appeared above muzan, which made him confused but nonetheless he ended up cutting the cat in half. every demon hunters reacted as most of them said profanities as they felt the insides of their bodies turning and twisting.

"ohh?"

"i have no idea what the fuck just happened, but a stray cat just saved my ass!" shouted sanemi, as the cell destruction of muzan's blood came into a stop.

"thank you for the sacrifice, this way i'm able to set my heart ablaze." shouted rengoku with a huge smile on his face, he thought of everyone who he needed to protect and he'll be fine dying today for humanity's future.

"that damn woman again... tamayo did this, huh. she even created a serum to stop my cell destruction." said muzan while his long hair covered his face. 

"DON'T STRUGGLE IN VAIN!! JUST DIE LIKE MEN, YOU OBSESSED FREAKS!!" shouted muzan as he resumed attacking with his whips, while the demon hunters are now able to move quicker and less slower than before.

obanai couldn't think anymore, but sacrifice himself to be of help. y/n notice this but she knew she can't stop him, who is she to stop him anyway. instead she turned her eyes to muzan's figure, she attacked him violently while letting obanai do his work.

the mark appeared. 

the red blade appeared.

obanai has paved the way for death and the only thing left is his landing blow, the finishing touch before death finally consumes him.

"IGUROO!!" sanemi shouted and y/n could only close her eyes, not wanting to see what'll happen next.

"if one of us goes down, the burden on the others will increase. we won't be able to break up muzan's attacks."

"keep it together."

"fight for y/n."

"damn. every sensation in my body except for my hands is gone."

obanai thought to himself as he jump to avoid the attack from muzan.

"IGURO!" shouted giyuu as he notice obanai on the sky, ready to land.

obanai avoided the whips mid-air as he saw how muzan's arms are getting cut off by none of the pillars, and that's when he realized that more reinforcements came to aid them.

"AAAGHHHHH I HATE THIS!!!"

"I didn't think he'd notice this fast!"

"OWWW YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!!"

those three idiots appeared in front of everyone, shocking the pillars.

muzan had been caught off-guard and is staring at the scene in front of him, not noticing a certain serpent pillar landing from above him as obanai landed a blow on both muzan's arms.

"SLOW!! SO WHEN MUZAN GETS CUT BY A RED BLADE, EVEN HIS REGENERATION STARTS SLOWING DOWN!" shouted sanemi as he spotted how muzan couldn't regenerate quickly after getting cut by obanai's red blade.

"flower breathing, fourth form, crimson hanagoromo."

"thunder breathing, first form, thunderclap and flash."

"STOP WITH THE PATHETIC SCHEMES!! YOU PATHETIC WEAKLINGS!"

"serpent breathing, third form, coil choke."

as everyone started ganging up on muzan, enough to stop his movements as he shouted profanities at them, wanting them to stop and let him catch a breath in order to resume his attacks.

"CAWWW!! ONE HOUR AND THREE MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!!" shouted the crow, while y/n could only frown by how slow the time is going.

"MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME. WE'LL SHRED YOU INTO TINY PIECES!!!" encouraged sanemi with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

as everyone fought for their lives, most of them ended up opening more and more gates towards death. they didn't realize the damage it causes their bodies, and they couldn't care less about dying as long as the battle ends with muzan dying. 

soon muzan ended up snapping which made him throw all the demon hunters, along with y/n against the wall. some of them struggled to get back up, while some stayed unconscious as y/n could only grit her teeth in annoyance while she stood back up only to notice that tanjiro is finally back.

as the fight between the two occurred, y/n panted for a second before running towards the both of them with her blade. she then proceeded to fight like a demon hunter by the use of her blades, as she sometimes summoned her threads to avoid getting hit by muzan.

as tanjiro failed to notice something coming his way, someone came to rescue him, and ended up suffering from the hit.

"iguro-san." muttered tanjiro with sweat dripping from his face as he noticed how there are three huge scars on obanai's face. 

both his eyes are now gone which made y/n scream in agony as she run towards the two to support them. despite obanai losing his sight, he still continued to fight with tanjiro and y/n's help, as they shout the directions for him. 

while the fight continued to become longer, muzan decided to flee from the scene as tanjiro figured out on how to severe him. but y/n didn't let that happen as she send out countless of threads on his way, while throwing the blades of the dead demon hunters towards him.

with that obanai was able to use his blade to pierce muzan on his neck, tanjiro continued giving him directions on where to go, as he decided to throw the paper talisman towards obanai who couldn't see where it was until kaburamaru was the one who bit it and gave it to its owner.

the paper talisman gave obanai a vision, different from normal human vision but at least he could see now. the both of them worked together in severing muzan as y/n continued cutting muzan's limbs off, as it regenerated back, and getting cut once again, annoying the living shit out of muzan.

soon the serum implanted in muzan started working as tamayo is overjoyed in the underworld. this time, they got muzan for sure, and this time he will surely die by the hands of the demon hunters and all those deaths wouldn't be in vain.

as muzan can't handle all of this, he ended up releasing a shockwave energy blast. the attack was so strong that tanjiro and obanai were damaged by this technique, even kiriya and his sisters, who were connected to them through crows in the area, received a brunt of the attack.

y/n gasped in pain as she felt her insides getting ripped open because of the shockwave. despite obanai who can't see anymore, heard y/n's painful scream which made him look over to where she is, he could hear her whine in pain as the shockwave is overwhelming her body.

as muzan tried escaping, inosuke came in to rescue as he started fighting muzan while zenitsu showed up a few minutes later. soon the trio is complete as the three of them recklessly attack him with everything they got. they released their most powerful breathings, honing each other's skills as it turned as a massive threat towards muzan who's barely handling himself well.

soon kanroji joined the fight with tears brimming on her eyes, she started releasing techniques after techniques as she watch in the corners of her eyes the both people who she wanted to be alive after this fight, obanai and y/n.

all the pillars started helping in the fight as the dawn is coming, and the sun is about to rise. muzan took notice of this as his mouth is stuck with tanjiro's blade, as the sun rises, muzan made his body swell as he consumed tanjiro in while tomioka tried pulling him away.

but tanjiro is consumed inside the giant baby that muzan turned into and tried crawling towards a shade, away from the sun but the kakushi's stepped in by using a car as he drive towards the baby, colliding with it as it didn't scratch the baby one bit.

soon all the pillars started working together to stop the baby from crawling as y/n summoned her threads and circled around the baby before using all her strength as she started walking in the opposite direction, she started pulling the baby towards where the sun is shining and is visibly showing signs of victory as the baby ended up being pulled by her.

but the baby started digging on the ground as the pillars didn't let it happen, and soon after the baby ended up staying on the ground as it perishes from the sun. the shining ray of hope, everyone worked to put together pours down as everyone from the demon hunters started crying from happiness.

y/n fell on the ground as she panted, her skin burning from the sun as it releases smoke but that didn't stop her from being alive and exposed to the sun despite being a demon. she fell herself getting cuddled by someone and her eyes made in contact with obanai's closed-eyes.

"kaburamaru." y/n muttered as she notice how the snake patted her head.

"iguro-san... it finally ended." y/n muttered as tears started forming on her eyes, tiredness filling her body as she felt herself losing consciousness.

"yeah, we won. muzan's dead." obanai confirmed making y/n smile.

"you should rest, unlike me you can't regenerate." convinced y/n as she tried sitting from her position but obanai stopped her by clutching her close to him, while y/n couldn't stop the tears from falling down her face.

"i'm probably going to die soon, there is nothing much i can do." whispered obanai as y/n whimpered, her head dugging on obanai's chest as he comforted her.

"i don't want you to die, iguro-san. i'm so sorry for not shielding you and everyone else." said y/n while obanai caressed her hair.

"that's not true. i'm begging you, don't talk like that."

"do you remember the day we first met?"

questioned obanai which made y/n smile.

"yeah."

"iguro-san... it was the day where i insulted you and i'm sure you definitely hated me after that." explained y/n but obanai shook his head.

"no. it was the opposite."

"when i met you that day, i found you annoying to be honest. i thought that we'll never get along but after how kanroji would constantly invite the two of us to dinner, i've gotten to know you more and you indeed are a beautiful woman with a good heart."

"with you around, i felt as if the burden from my family is removed and i forgot of how much dirty my family is. i thought that maybe after all this i could forget my past and live with you, in an open-field full of flowerbeds." said obanai which made y/n's eyes widen.

"you remembered." y/n mumbled.

she remembered the time where both her and obanai shared the places where they wanted to live with their families. and as cliche as it sounds, the both of them ended up getting along well that day.

"of course. i actually found one, you should find my estate and there you'll find a map with a cross, that's where the place resides in." said obanai while y/n nodded in agreement.

"i-

y/n started, hesitating to tell him about how she feels.

"i really-

y/n's lips trembled while tears started falling down her eyes, and obanai could only frown at her with sadness, knowing what is the next words that will leave her mouth.

"i'm so happy that i met you iguro-san. i really love you." confessed y/n which made obanai smile.

"i know it's really late but i really love you iguro-san."

"please, if ever we're reborn as human beings, will you make me your wife?" questioned y/n, clutching on obanai tightly as he hug her back.

"of course. if you say you're fine with someone like me, then i will definitely make you happy. and next time, i will not let you die and i will protect you for sure."

"but since i can't be with you in this cruel world, please find someone else and build a family of your own. and the next time we're reborn, i'll surely find you and steal you away from that man and we'll live a happy normal life with children of our own." said obanai making her silently cry in agony as she watch helplessly how obanai soon loses his heartbeat.

"how can i forget... happy birthday y/n."

the second obanai's hand drop, is when the first snow fell. y/n's face remained stoic, as tears continued running down her chin as she notice how obanai died while clutching her. the snow landed on top of his head, and on her face.

that morning, obanai iguro died, and the first snow fell. that morning is also y/n's 18th birthday, the day she turned legal is the day where everything is taken away from her, the love of her life, her aunt that she killed, and her relative, kokushibo.

the burgundy-haired woman cried and cried, until no more tears left her eyes. and soon she ended up falling into a deep slumber as she missed the opportunity to see her dear cousin turn into a demon himself, tanjiro kamado.

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

chapters fifty-nine and sixty are now up, what do you think?

i can smell the comments from here シ︎

this is the longest chapter that i made with over 9k words, and honestly it's making me feel a bit down since our journey together in this book is slowly ending.

i am very thankful for everyone who reads and comments in this book, thank you everyone for bringing joy to my dull life, and it may sound cliche but it's the truth (●’◡’●)ノ

anyway we reached 20k (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ what the heck, you guys are amazing! thank you very much everyone and may your day be wonderful today ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

two more chapters until we're finished, let's all end this together ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

updates every:
- sunday
- wednesday

see ya on wednesday ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
6.7K 289 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
4.8K 152 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...