š‘š®š§ššš°ššš² |šŸšŸ–+

By bazookah

š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ šœš„š®šžš„šžš¬š¬. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š§ššš¢šÆšž. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š¢š§š§šØšœšžš§š­... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
0 || Rosso
00 || Daniel
01 || The Colony
02 || The Wonders Of Google
03 || Tainted World
04 || Runaway
05 || Sleeping Beauty
06 || Cat And Mouse
07 || Fight Club
08 || Xanny
09 || Slut
10 || Decisions
11 || Attitude
12 || The Offer
13 || Kiss Me Thru The Phone
14 || Peer Pressure
15 || Asshole
16 || Indecent
17 || Imposter
18 || Interrogation
19 || Repent
20 || Snitch
21 || Too Far
22 || Quest For Comfort
23 || Taste Of Sin
24 || Red
25 || Ride Or Die
26 || Sweet And Sour
27 || Wake Up Call
28 || Tunnel Vision
29 || Pick Me
30 || Fool Me Twice
31 || Turn Tables
32 || A Series Of Unfortunate Events
33 || His Eyes Only
34 || Taste
35 || The Right Thing
36 || Strangers
37 || Kill For You
38 || His Bed
39 || His First
40 || Taken
41 || Heart Burn
42 || Insane Nico
43 || Brother Knows Best
44 || All Mine
46 || Killer
47 || Maniac
48 || Gentleman
49 || The Ultimate Ultimatum
50 || Deja Vu
51 || The Unlucky One
52 || Puppy Shit
53 || Butterfly
54 || Home Sweet Home
55 || Cigarettes After Sex
56 || Party Crashers
57 || Crossfire
58 || Paradise
59 || Too Easy
60 || Little Flora
61 || Happily Ever After
GETAWAY

45 || He Knows

307K 7K 27.1K
By bazookah

Song: Miguel - Use Me (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

I feel like I just died.

But In the best way possible.

If someone had told the old me that I'd end up back in The Colony - with Nico of all people, as I begged him to do unimaginable things to me, I'd have had a heart attack.

Yet here I was with the man in question. His large body atop mine, his weight slightly crushing me, his head buried into my neck, and I can do nothing but lay here, my hands still binded up to the bed posts.

Oh and did I mention the man had yet to pull his overbearing length out of me?

Now that the orgasm had subsided, it felt like he was tearing me apart and the throb between my legs as I stretched around him was a constant reminder of that.

"Nico?" I exhale a shaky breath, not sure if the man is even alive after the way he'd just - for lack of better words - fucked me.

He gives a low barely there grunt of acknowledgement and I'm finally able to find the will to speak.

"Are you going to...." I shift slightly, holding my breath as I move around him, the soreness so prominent just like his size. I'd be surprised if I was able to walk right after this. "Pull out?"

"Nah." His response is low, hoarse and the way his chest vibrates against mine has my stomach fluttering. "Why would I?" His lips skim my neck and his heavy breaths fall against my scar there. For a moment, I swear he's placing feather light kisses along it.

He could be so sweet sometimes.

"Your tight little pussy is warm and fits perfectly around my dick." He finishes, and I snap my eyes open at his crude choice of wording.

And to make matters worse, he lifts his head and glances up at me. His grey eyes hooded over and set on me, his cheeks flushed, lips wet and hair damp from sweat.

How such a handsome man could say the dirtiest things was beyond me and threw me off completely.

"I-" I exhale, completely flabbergasted and quite literally lost for words. "I..."

He offers a hoarse chuckle, it's deep and rich floating through my entire body and making my skin heat all that much when I realize just how... close and connected we are. Quite literally.

"You'd just been begging me to fuck you raw." He rasps, bringing his head down to graze his lips across my cheeks. "Don't go all shy on me now, Bambi,"

The heat of his words have my cheeks burning until they're a deep shade of red, yet he merely drags his lips across the skin while his thumb swipe the undersides of my breast.

"Can you at least untie my hands?" I squeak, trying not to cringe at the way desperation and frustration made me so deviant and demanding.

In all honestly, my actions yesterday were heavily influenced by the advice I'd once been given. I figured it wouldn't hurt to test out Giana's theories.

"Most men are simple minded."

"Start by finding his weakness, in this case - you, and use it to get what you want."

"Untie you?" He breathes in my ear. "I'm just getting started with you."

I whimper, my body spent and worn out while his long muscular arm enters my peripheral vision and I catch sight of him reaching up to undo the first knot, before moving to the next.

He doesn't move from atop me, nor does he pull himself out of me. My body barely has any time to sink into the mattress because the next thing I know, he's rolling us over so that I'm laying atop him.

I suck in a breath and he grunts, his length inside me twitching as I feel him start to grow hard once again.

Another soft barely there whimper escapes my lips. This man had the stamina and endurance of an athlete I couldn't even begin to complete with.

I rest my hands on his chest and lift my head to look up at him, and I can only imagine how unhinged and terrible I must look. "I don't think I'll survive another round of that."

His fingers dance up my spine and into the hair on the back of my head where he uses the grip to push me back down and nests my face into his neck. "I know,"

I relax into him, and turn my head so that my lips skim the underside of his jaw while his fingers tangle in my hair. "Do you still hate me?"

His head is ripped back and I focus on one of his gold chains, fiddling with it in my hands as I try not to panic over his response.

I had every reason to hate him, yet I couldn't. But what if he hated me?

"No." He breathes, his free hand skims down my spine until he's able to grab a fist full of my ass in his hand. He does so, roughly kneading it in his hand. "But I'm still pissed that you though you could leave me so easily."

My chest lightens. "I won't do it again."

"No shit." He grunts, his hand tightening in my hair while his other one continues to squeeze and knead the skin of my rear. "I'll come looking for you," and he turn and dips his head so that his lips are pressed to the shell of my ear. "And I'll fucking find you. No matter what."

His words aren't sweet, they're rough and send a trail of goosebumps down my back but I find a strange sense of comfort in them.

He'd find me no matter what.

He fists the hair at the back of my head and tips my head back so that I'm forced to look up at him. "Do I make myself clear?"

I try to nod and when his hold tightens, I realize he wants a verbal response. My lips twitch at how serious he's taking this. I'd been away from him for two days - a mere forty eight hours - yet the man was acting as though I'd been away for years.

I suppress the smile by biting down on my lower lip. "Yes, Sir."

His demeanor hardens and he lands a hard smack on my ass. So hard, I yelp and shift, making the discomfort between my legs worse. "I'm being fucking serious."

And despite the way he snaps, I don't miss the way his cock twitches inside me. He lands another harsh smack on my ass. "I should fuck you twice as hard for that."

I whimper, the prospect appealing yet the way my core throbs tells me that it wouldn't end well.

I try to wiggle and fix myself around his length, but his hand now rubbing back and forth on the sore skin of my bottom, holds me in place so I don't move.

It takes everything in me not to whine out. "Is there a reason why you're still...." I trail off after a moment of silence, trying to think of the best words to use.

"Why I'm still balls deep inside you?" He offers, his words hoarse and raspy, I dip my head and rest it back in place in the crook of his neck, while my fingers now grip onto his chain, anticipating him to move or do something other than just keep me here.

He does no such thing. Infact he takes me by complete surprise when he murmurs his response, in my hair. "I'm not ready for this to be over."

Like I said, Nico could be so sweet.

"Plus, the way your pussy is molded around me feels too good to pass up." The deep rumble to his voice sends more goosebumps all throughout my body.

The intimacy of our position isn't lost to me nor is the meaning behind it.

He's holding me against him like he wants the skin to skin contact. Like he needs to touch me.

I don't let myself get lost in the prospect because I know it will make me want things that I know he's not ready for. And so, I focus on something else, like the warm rush of liquid spilling down my leg.

I wiggle uncomfortably, as my nose scrunches up. "I think you're dripping down my leg."

The statement earns me a drawn out groan, while he tightens his hold around me, pushing his hips up as if pushing himself impossibly closer to me.

And despite the pain- I don't mind it.

We were in The Colony, yet all I felt right now, in his arms, was safe.

The thought has my curiosity piquing. "Nico?" I whisper after a moment, he hums in acknowledgment, fingers softly threading into my hair once again. "How do you know Father Kade?"

His hand stills and I peek up to see him raising a brow at me, "I'm balls deep inside you and you want to talk about that ancient piece of shit?"

I guiltily purse my lips and blink up at him. "I'm just curious- that's all."

After a moment, he sighs and gets up off the bed, lifting me into his arms and moving into the bathroom.

I don't protest, I merely wrap my arms around his neck and tighten my legs around his hips, while he doesn't bother to pull out.

While the room portion of the guest suit was large, the bathroom was not.

Aside from a small countered sink, a lone tub, a toilet and a shower, there was no door separating it from the main bedroom.

Nico's hands grip onto my hips and he slowly begins to lift me off him, but I hiss out and stop him. "It hurts, don't pull out."

He grunts in my ear. "Unless you want my dick getting harder than it already is, I suggest you stop saying shit like that." And with that he continues to slowly lift me off, I whimper and he places a kiss on my temple, his voice softening. "I need to pull out and you need to pee, baby."

And with that, he carefully slides his length out of me. I suppress a hiss as I bite down on my lower lip as Nico tips his head down to watch himself pull out of me.

He sets me on the toilet before disappearing into the room and I lazily pee, wiping myself clean and leaning up to wash my hands in the nearby sink without getting up.

Nico returns a moment later, a towel in his hand as he begins to walk towards the shower but pauses to look over at me when I don't move. "Can you stand?"

I blink at him as I recognize the small change in his demeanor. My stomach sinks as I remember last time we'd had sex and what happened afterwards.

He'd shut down on me.

I blink down at the ground, my leg felt like jelly nor did I feel like being on my own. "I-I can try..." I offer weakly before looking back up at him. "I'll probably be fine to shower by the time you finish yours."

He stares at me pensively, his body somewhat tense like he doesn't know what to say or do.

I lean against the sink, awkwardness creeping into my demeanour as I begin to work up the courage to walk back into the room and give him the privacy to shower. All the while feeling a heaviness overcome my chest at the thought of feeling how I did the last time.

Used and alone.

Movement snaps me from my thoughts, and I watch him set the towel down on the counter, before making his way towards me.

I want to ask him what he's doing, but I can't speak. Not as he lifts me into his arms and no as he moves into the shower, with me.

Unlike the one back at the penthouse, this shower is much smaller, it barely fits Nico's large frame, I didn't know how it could hold the both of us together without us having to touch.

So when he sets me down in the shower and steps in behind me, I can do nothing but grip onto the wall infront of me for support and try my best to shuffle forward to make room for him.

But even then we're practically touching.

Nico doesn't say anything, he goes silent as he reaches over and turns the dial, making sure not to touch me as his movements appear almost absentmindedly detached and mechanical.

Cold water washes over us and I reach forward and turn the dial to adjust the temperature while Nico resumes to washing himself, completely lost in his own world.

I don't know how to, but I have the urge to pull him out of this state. But I'm scared. I'm scared if I say or do anything he'll close up and so even as my legs threaten to give out, I stand, with my hands on the wall infront of me as water cascades down my body.

I feel Nico pause what he's doing, most likely confused as to why I'm not doing anything but standing under the water and he speaks a moment later. "What's wrong?"

I can tell he's out of it, and doesn't mean for it to come out as passively as it does, but it still makes me nervous to answer.

I sigh and hang my head. "I don't think I can stand anymore..."

I'm met with silence.

It's tense and I can't tell what Nico's thinking. It gets so bad that I debate on getting out, but before I can, he snakes a hand around my waist, holding my weight against his front so that I'm able to relax back into him.

My exhale is one of relief while he reaches out and grabs the bottle of body soap.

I shut my eyes and lean farther back into him, soaking in the comfort his strong body brings. I needed to get to the actual showering part, but I just take a moment to enjoy his embrace.

It isn't until rough hands smooth down my sides that I flutter my eyes open to watch Nico as he begins to wash my body and not his like I'd thought.

I don't say anything in fear of making him stop, I simply stare down at his large tattooed hands as he lathers the soap.

He starts at my sides, before moving forward to my belly and finally up to my chest.

It's not sexual, his touch is soft, almost hesitant before it turns more possessive and he continues trailing his hands all over my body, even after he's washed off all the soap.

And when he finally does break his silence, his words surprise me. "I fucking hate your mom."

His voice echos off the wall, deep and gravely. I look down to watch his hands as he takes a wrist in each and slowly begins to knead the sore skin from where he'd tied me up.

His words bring a soft smile to my lips. "I don't think she likes you all that much."

"I wouldn't either." His hands move down to my hips, before moving onto my inner thighs. The water washes away most of the soap, but his hand moves upwards until he's dragging his fingers up and down my slit, while he dips his head and his lips find my ear. "Especially if she knew about the thoughts I have about her daughter."

I sink further back into him, sighing out when he pulls away to turn me around. He squeezes more body wash onto his hands. "She'd have..." I swallow thickly when he suddenly  drops to his haunches and begins to wash each of my legs "A... heart attack."

"Good." My hands instinctively rest on his shoulders for support until he finishes and rises back to his full height. "A heart attack would probably knock some sense into her."

I suppress a giggle as I tip my head up to look at him. "And why do you say that?"

He reaches for my hands, squirts soap into the palms of them before bringing them to his chest in a silent command.

I understand what he's asking of me and I waste no time in beginning to lather the soap along the hard planes of his chest. "Because she's fucking crazy for the shit she says to you."

I move up to his shoulders, then back down to his chest. "It's not that bad." I brush off out of habit.

He narrows his eyes and runs a hand along his jaw while lightly shaking his head in disagreement, "You're too fucking pretty to be taking that shit."

The heat of his words has my cheeks burning once again and I flicker my gaze down to study the tattoos on his chest. "You think I'm pretty?" I murmur.

The words were enough to make any girl blush on their own but hearing them from someone like Nico?

I wanted to scream into my pillow.

He grips my chin and roughly tilts my head up to meet his eyes that flicker between mine. "The prettiest girl-" he dips his head and ghosts his lips over mine. "In the in the entire fucking world."

That wasn't true, but I knew that in order for him to exaggerate so much, he must have meant it to some extent.

Besides, around him, I did feel pretty enough.

"Why the fuck are you smiling like that?" His voice snaps me back and I look up to see him staring down at me, like I'm crazy.

"Nothing." I bite my lip and focus on his lower abdomen, he'd already washed himself, I didn't know why he wanted me to do it again. "You're just being sweet."

I peek up at him to see a brow raised, the look on his face now beyond disgusted, "Sweet?" He repeats, spiting the word like it's foreign on his tongue.

It makes me laugh as I throw my arms around his neck and tip up on my tippy toes to peck his lips. "The sweetest-" Another soft peck, because I know it annoys him. "Man in the world-"

He growls in annoyance, as I move in for another peck but he grips my chin and holds my face still before he moves forward, but instead of kissing me he bites down on my lower lip.

It's hard enough for me to gasp out in surprise, while he uses the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth and devour me while he slides his hand down to grab two handfuls of my ass.

"I'm not sweet." His voice is gravely as he steps forward and forces me against the glass wall, his erection twitches against my stomach. He lifts me up, until our hips are aligned, before he rolls them forward, right into mine. "Don't fucking call me that."

I gasp and the second his cock nudges my entrance, I hiss out and pull my lips away from his. "I'm sore, Nico." 

He stills and exhales, moving to trail kisses from my cheek up to my ear. "That bad?"

"Kinda..?"I lie, trying to downplay the pain because a part of me wanted to have him fuck me again.

But the truth was that although his pierced tip made things more pleasureful, the pain that came after was worse.

Nico stops, carefully setting me down before he shuts off the water and walks out of the shower.

I stand there, clinging onto the wall, beyond confused and slightly panicking.

And it isn't until he returns a moment later to pull me out of the shower that I calm down.

Now clad in nothing but a pair of boxers, he uses the towel from the counter to pat me dry. I stay silent as he does so, eyeing the droplets of water sliding down his chest and the way his hair is clinging onto his forehead.

He hadn't even bothered to pat himself dry.

He was putting me first.

"W-What about your mother?" I ask after a while, watching as he pats his chest and hair dry, using the same towel. I glance around and realize that he'd only been given one towel.

He throws the towel away and lifts me into his arms before walking towards the bed. "She's dead."

"Oh." I grow silent, flickering my gaze across his face as he sets me down on the bed. I watch him as he turns around, reaches into his duffle bag to pull out a  black T-shirt and a bottle of lotion.

He doesn't look troubled but I can tell the subject is touchy with the way he's slightly tense and he flickers his gaze away.

"Was she nice?"

I carefully watch him as he sits back against the headboard and pulls me into his lap. "Sometimes."  He murmurs, before grabbing my wrists and lathering lotion onto them.

"What about your father?" I ask softly.

"Never fucking met the guy." There's no anger in his voice, no emotion which tells me that he truly doesn't care.

"How is that possible?" Nico's hands move to rub the lotion into my stomach.

He pauses to think about something before he speaks. "Era una cuero." He mumbles quietly.

"Cuero?" I repeat in confusion, the word foreign.

"Prostituta." He repeats, and I hum like I know what that means, but it seems like he's already onto me seeing as he clarifies further, "She slept with people. Lots of fucking people for money and any other shit she could get her hands on."

I purse my lips, blinking up at him as he continues onto my chest, "But she wasn't a bitch," he flickers his gaze up to mine, "You know, like your mother."

I blink, I should be offended, but in all honestly I wasn't. I never had that much of a connection to either Michale or Marie.

He slips his black T shirt on over my head, and his eyes flicker across my face. "That doesn't offend you." He observes.

I shake my head and slip my hands into each sleeve. "What if I told you I thought your dad was a no good, lousy piece of shit." He murmurs, sliding the hem down.

My brows furrow, and I tilt my head at him, "I didn't know you met Michael."

His eyes narrow at me, "Michael?"

I shake my head, "My dad. I mean my dad." I correct.

I shift uncomfortably at the scrutiny in his gaze and before I can look away he grips my jaw and pulls my face to his, examining it as his brows drawn together, "What the fuck is this place exactly?"

I'm about to open my mouth, but before I can a loud knock sounds on the door. "Josiphina!"

Father Kade.

I freeze and snap my head towards the door.

"If you don't open this door I will." I can make out the juggling of keys and my hands start to shake, the familiar angry tone to his voice paralyzing me to my spot. "I'll drag you right back to punishment and I won't be so easy on you!"

I flicker my gaze back to Nico, tears springing to my eyes as I frantically shake my head while he watches me, his gaze somewhat alarmed.

"The fuck is he talking about?"

I don't respond to Nico, and when he pushes off to get up I grip his arm to stop him. "Please don't- he can't see me."

He watches my reaction before nodding towards the bathroom. "Go hide in the bathroom."

And so I do.

My hands shake and my legs threaten to give out but I remain hidden, peeking over the corner as I focus on Nico's muscular back as he cracks the door open.

"Jesus fucking Christ - the fuck has gotten into you?" His voice is calm, and I can't see past Nico to the other side of the door but I can hear Father Kade's angry breathing. "Isn't it past your bedtime, old man? Why are you bitching outside my door?"

"Where is Josephina?"

He tries to open the door further but Nico rests a hand on the door, firmly holding it in place, and with his height and build, I highly doubt Father Kade is able to peek back. "Not here."

"Do not lie to me." I shut my eyes and take a breath. "I hear those noises!"

There was no reason to be scared of Father Kade, he couldn't hurt me, Nico was here.

And while I can't see Nico's face, he doesn't tense or seems to show any discomfort. "You ever heard of porn?"

My eyes bug out of their sockets as I stare at Nico's back, my fear dissipating. Never had I ever heard anyone talk to Father Kade with such disrespect. I'd fear for his life had he been anyone else.

"Those were Josiphina's moans! I would recognize them anywhere-"

Tension wracks in Nico's shoulder and his voice drops to a dangerously calm one. "You telling me you think about her moans?"

Father Kade goes silent for a moment. "Well-No."

Nico's hand on the door flexes before balling into a fist. "Good answer." His voice is clipped as he takes a step closer, "but lie to me like that again and I'll fucking rip your throat out with my bare hands. Am I fucking clear?"

Father Kade clears his throat. "Yes, Mr.Blaine. I was looking for Josiphina, that's all. She was seen coming up here with you last and I was worried-"

"Do I look like her fucking keeper?"

"Well of course not-"

"Shut the fuck up. I wasn't done speaking." I bite down on my bottom lips. I was starting to think Nico was purposely disrespecting him and getting a thrill out of it. "She ran off. Something about looking for a friend."

Father Kade is quiet and I can tell he's thinking. "Was her name Ella by any chance?"

I stop breathing and stay silent, hanging onto every word of his.

"Maybe." Nico shrugs, "Now, how about you go bitching to her instead of me."

And suddenly I catch onto what he's doing, he's trying to get me the information I need.

"Oh, that won't be necessary." The old man chuckles.

I swallow thickly, a pit forming deep in my stomach as Nico speaks, "She's dead?"

"Not yet." My heart drops. "Any how- there is no possible way my little Josephina could get down there" the pit in my stomach turns into a full formed rock. "She must be somewhere around here-"

The sound of the door being slammed shut snaps me back into reality. Nico locks the door while I step into the room and head straight for his duffle bag, surly he had some pants I could wear.

Nico turns and watches me, crossing his arms and planting himself at the door.

But my mind is too preoccupied racing to think anything of the way he watches me. "I need to go- go and find Ella. I think I know where she is-"

He grips my chin and stares down at me. "You're not going anywhere. You're gonna sit your ass down and tell me what the fuck is going on."

"'Nico, you don't understand-"

"Oh, I fucking understand." He scoffs, staring between my eyes and running his tongue across his teeth. "When the fuck were you planning on telling me about how you were raised in a cult?"

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Im so so sorry this is late.

I've been getting this q a lot:
Since it's summer will u post more?

Answer is no.
I started my internship and it's very time consuming, so I technically don't even get a summer 😔

Also said company is taking us to Italy so if next weeks update is delayed (which i don't think it will be) that's why

-

ALSO WE HIT 2 MIL ON RUNAWAY LIKE WTF?!

I literally started writing this time last year and I was depressed and lonely but now I have Fridays to look forward to and I thank u all for making my life bearable❤️ ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 135K 63
š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’š’† š’ˆš’š’‚š’š’„š’† š’‡š’š’“ š’•š’‰š’†š’Ž š’•š’ š’“ļæ½...
1.5M 42.3K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1.3M 29.7K 50
š‘«š‘¹š‘¶š‘¾š‘µš‘¬š‘« š‘©š‘³š‘¶š‘¶š‘«, Book 1 in š“š‡š„ šƒš‘šŽš–šš„šƒ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by šŠ. šƒš€š‘šŠ. š“š‡š„ š’šˆššļæ½...
17.5K 287 47
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...