body โœ haikyuu

By bodakbutera

โ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž ๐’๐Ž ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹. โž โŸฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the newest staff member of the jap... More

โ†ณห—หห‹ intro หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ ten หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eleven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twelve หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fourteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ seventeen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ eighteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ nineteen หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ twenty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ thirty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ forty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty one หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty two หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty four หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty five หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty six หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty seven หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty eight หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ fifty nine หŠหŽห—โ†ด
โ†ณห—หห‹ sixty หŠหŽห—โ†ด

โ†ณห—หห‹ forty three หŠหŽห—โ†ด

5.4K 169 131
By bodakbutera

warning !
sexual content !

———— COMING OUT THE CLOSET. LITERALLY.

there was no bathroom to be found on the immediate first floor, but they found a relatively empty supply closet. good enough for now. oikawa barely managed to lock the door before his lips were back on hers.

her lips were soft; softer than cotton candy, sweet like cherries. if he could do nothing else, then that was fine. kissing her was intoxicating on its own.

his tongue brushed against her bottom lip, a smirk on his face when her lips had parted to grant him entrance. his hands gripped at her waist, the calluses on his palms rubbing against her bare skin. the feeling made her insides churn, wanting him to scavenge every part of her body to embrace the feeling. her hand moved to the nape of his neck, wanting to pull him even closer than he could've possibly gotten.

his lips moved from hers to her neck, his warm tongue gliding against parts of her neck and shoulder as his hands now fumbled with the buttons of his pants. he finally managed to get them undone, moving to hers. he slid them off with ease, hoisting her up by her thighs. he gave them a squeeze, using the opportunity when she gasped to slide his tongue back in her mouth, taking in every essence of her. he pulled a condom out of his pocket and ripped the corner open, holding it up next to her. "why don't you put this on for me, hm?" he muttered against her lips.

she took it and removed the condom, a playful glint in her eye as her hands moved down towards his waistline. she slowly dragged her finger against his v-line, feeling him shiver beneath her touch. she ghosted her hands over his shaft, smirking at the hitch in his breath when she touched him. she slid the condom on, making sure to touch every part of him as she did.

once it was on, he aligned himself at her entrance. "ready?" she nodded in return, and he slid in slowly, giving her a chance to adjust to the feeling. she winced as she gripped his shoulder, taking a quiet breath once he was in. "can i move?" she simply nodded once more, and he began to thrust.

they were slow and steady at first, trying to gauge her tolerance for pain and to make sure she wasn't overexerting himself for his sake. but, soon, she had grown adjusted, so he picked up the pace. their moans echoed in the supply closet, both constantly having to shush the other to avoid any suspicions.

at some point, she was standing back on the ground, but he wasn't satisfied. the position was awkward, to him at least. he figured she was flexible, so he brought one leg up to his shoulder, her foot resting against his shoulder as she moved into a split. "that's better," he grinned devilishly, his thrusts now hitting a completely new spot that made her eyes roll in the back of her head. her moans became louder, so he brought his lips to hers, hoping to swallow them to avoid too much ruckus.

"right there, holy shit," she breathed, the knot in her stomach tightening.

"you don't get to release until i say so," he growled lowly against her shoulder, his hand moving to her lower back as he pulled her closer to his body. his thrusts started to get sloppy as his own release neared, and she was on the verge of tears from holding hers back for him. sweat glistened on his brow as he watched the way her body began to contort, impatiently longing for release. "alright, baby. cum for me," he whispered in her ear. a loud gasp escaped her lips as she came, fingers gripping at his forearms as her body began to shake.

he released soon after, his unsteady breaths filling her ears as she leaned back against the wall, trying to catch her own breath. he gave her a lazy smile as he moved to kiss her once more, this time with a sense of passion. her fingers raked through his hair, taking in its softness as his hands scoured every part of her body, hand gripping her ass as the other traced along the dimples of her back.

"my my, what do we have here?"

the two pulled away quickly and turned to the door, a devious grin planted across the face of the person standing there.

"what the hell-" she started.

"i locked the door, there's no way," oikawa gaped.

"ah, see, you thought you locked the door. should probably be a bit more aware of your surroundings."

"uh-" oikawa started, but [y/n] held a straight face.

"are you done? how'd you even think to come here and find me?"

"don't you know, dearest best friend? i have your life360 location."

"damn you, nova," [y/n] muttered.

nova let out a laugh, "aw, don't be so sad. this works out for all of us."

"how?" oikawa raised a brow.

a wicked smile spread across nova's face as she moved closer to them, her eyes glistening at [y/n], who seemed to pick up the idea.

nova's fingers trailed over oikawa's body, [y/n] feigning innocence as she stood beside her best friend, the two now looking at oikawa. "think you can keep up with both of us?" nova asked.

oikawa blinked, thinking he was dreaming. but, it was soon replaced with a small smile. "of course i can."

nova immediately pushed him into the ground, crawling over him. she moved her hands to his shaft, removing the condom and tossing it to the side. she trailed her hands down his abdomen to his shaft, taking his length in her hands and slowly pumping him, his prior release making the perfect lubricant.

[y/n] stepped over him, bringing herself down on her knees as she neared his face. she bent down to take a good look at him, a lazy smile as she pushed herself up, slowly lowering herself so she was now sitting on his face. his hands moved to grip her sides, feeling her body still shaking.

his tongue licked up her slit, shivers taking over her body at his warm tongue. he sucked on her clit, licking the spot as well, working his tongue in different motions. he felt her twitch in pleasure, but his own skills were momentarily interrupted when he felt a warm mouth slowly taking in his own length.

nova took him in her mouth, licking the precum and swirling her tongue around his sensitive tip. she felt the way he swelled and pulsed from the heat of her mouth, grinning as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking in her cheeks to glide against his sides. the sounds of her hitting the back of her throat filled the room, as well as the sounds of [y/n]'s pants as oikawa continued to eat her out.

he swirled his tongue in ways that made her head spin. her legs began to shake even more, and when he moved to suck on her clit once more, that tightening feeling returned, the shaking of her body increasing. "fuck," she muttered, feeling him rub her leg gently, as if to tell her it was okay for her to release. she let him go a little longer before she did, mouth gaped when she felt him lick up all of it. she brought herself off of him, going down to kiss him.

nova felt him twitch, a grin on her face as she slid her pants down and brought herself up, lining herself to him. "may i?" she asked. oikawa nodded, body nearly giving out when she slid down into him. she bounced up and down slowly, making sure he was okay before picking up the pace.

[y/n] moved behind nova, bringing her hands to nova's body and trailing over her as she continued to work oikawa. she brought her hand to nova's clit, rubbing little circles as her other hand moved under her shirt, slowly trailing up before grabbing one of her breasts. she massaged her breast while rubbing her clit, sending nova into overdrive.

oikawa was bewildered by the sight, but moved up to bring his hand to nova's nape, crashing his lips onto hers. she bit his bottom lip, his mouth gaping as she slid her tongue in. she moved her hand to his back as his free hand moved to her back, trying to make sure she was in a comfortable position. he felt himself twitch once more, knowing his second release was near.

nova's body began to fully react to everything happening, from oikawa inside her to [y/n]'s hands touching her, and soon, she couldn't even control her release. she let out a gasp as her head fell back against [y/n]'s shoulder. oikawa released soon after, resting against his arms as he took breaths.

[y/n] helped nova up, the two quietly getting dressed as they looked at each other. oikawa observed while he got dressed, mildly intrigued. it was like they could communicate without words. the two soon turned to look at him, serious looks on their faces. "keep this one on the low, okay?" nova told him.

"please," [y/n] added.

oikawa glanced between the two, seeing they had no real change in demeanor. which meant if he didn't, he was definitely going to die. "my lips are sealed."

"good," the two nodded. they all headed out as inconspicuously as possible, [y/n] snickering quietly.

"what?" oikawa asked. nova took a second, but she seemed to understand.

"we just came out of the closet," she giggled.

"... yeah?"

"literally," [y/n] added, snickering once more.

"wouldn't be your first," nova pointed out.

"oh, shut up!" [y/n] smacked her arm.

oikawa watched the interaction between the girls, a little smile on his face.

best friends truly are the best friends.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

39k ??? bye

update 106k !!! crazy

i had work for two weeks straight and then i went to a con and just got back so sorry for the delay oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.5K 83
โฆ โžœ โ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“? โž โ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘!โž โžœ โ๐–๐จ๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ..โž โ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก...
207K 8.1K 99
แด€ แด›แด€สŸสŸ แดกแด€สŸสŸ สŸแดแดแดs ษชษดา“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดส แด ษชแด‡แดก แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชแด‡แดก า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜, ษชs sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช สœแด€แด… ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดษด sแด‡แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. "๐ƒ...
209K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
2.6K 71 21
one shots about the characters from haikyuu all characters belong to haruichi furudate stories belong to me ON-GOING started - 3/26/23