FNAF, Objective: Survive

Por Alpha_Creator

Will keep writting the book if people got interested- _______________________________ "Greetings, Evan." "My... Más

• Reminders •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I like you have a Cupcake

Chapter 4

151 7 14
Por Alpha_Creator

Not proofread

"Thanks, doc," Henry says as the doctor nodded at him. The doctor walked away as Henry shut the room that Evangeline was resigning in.

"How is she?" Afton walks towards him.

"She's doing good so far, she fainted due to stress- wait, what are you doing here?" Henry asked him.

"I'm just here to bring back what's hers," William shows the Freddy plushie. "I'm sure she'll need it."

Henry looked at him and sighed, he took the bear, mumbling a thank you. "By the way, those five children..."

"I didn't do it," William put his hands in his pockets as he lean against the door. "Besides, the reports say that the last place they saw the kids are in the central park. Suits them I guess..."

"William!"

"What? It's their karma for bullying another person," William shrugs.

"I know that bullying is not supposed to be justified but you're a father, William. You'll be worried if your child went missing!!" Henry let out a frustrated sigh, " I just hope that Evangeline will recover soon." He mumbles.

William's eyes, 'you worry about her like she's your actual daughter. But I know you, Henry,' he looked at the floor. A shadow casting on the top portion of his face, 'She's not just a friend's child.'  His silver eyes glowed dangerously. 'What are you hiding, Emily?'

____________________________________

"You blueberry fucker!!" Toy Bonnie let out a sigh as he turns around to see the purple bunny.  He watched the animatronic, that has no face, stomping towards him.

"Whatever happened in the room is not my fault," Toy Bonnie says, waving him off.

The withered animatronic grab him by the collar and pulled him closer, "you're supposed to watch over her! Three of you!" He looked at the other toy animatronics. Toy Chica just looked away as Toy Freddy is indifferent.

"Watch it-"

"He's right," Toy Freddy scoffs as he saw his counterpart walking towards them. "That girl could experience some serious trauma," the bear glared down at them.

"You're saying that because you're her favourite," Toy Freddy crossed his arms.

"She doesn't like Freddy's," the two bears looked at the blue bunny. "The bear just reminded her of Henry," he added.

The two bears are quiet in disbelief, no one dares to speak and created an awkward silence. All of them lunch when they saw a tall figure standing in the corner of the room, "Puppet..." Freddy mumbles.

"You will all forget what happened today, go to your places. It's almost midnight," The Puppet goes back to their box.

The animatronics just looked at each other before turning away. They went back to their places, as nothing happened.

___________________________________

The girl opened her eyes, she debuts expected to be greeted by a void full of digital circuits. Evangeline was about to speak until a screen pops out in front of her, this cause her to be startled.

"Greetings, Evan." The screen says.

'Evan?' "But my name is Evangeline though," she looked at confused.

"Evan is still a part of your name, is it not?" The screen asked.

"I mean yeah," Evangeline scratched the back of her head  "Who are you exactly? And what am I doing here?" It's time for her to ask the question.

"My identity does not matter, what only matter is what would be your objective in this world," it says.

"Objective?" She questioned.

"You simply have to survive this world, up to the year of the existence of the glamrock animatronics."

"S-Simply?!! This world is a horror game! How could you think that I can survive here!?" She shouted at the screen in disbelief.

"Who said they wouldn't protect you?"

"What?"

The screen avoided her question, "in addition, find your siblings."

"Siblings? They're here?" She looked at the screen in shock.

"I didn't mean your siblings by blood, your siblings are different people." The screen continues.

"Different people... But how am I supposed to find them, I don't even know their face nor name." Eva mumbles as she looks at the screen, waiting for an answer.

"Elizabeth and Michael," screen say. "Those are their names. Well, it's not their names, but their names still have similarities to those two."

"So what," Evangeline crossed her arms. "We're the 'Afton' kids?? And our dad is probably like, another killer?"

"If you want it to call it that way then I won't stop you," the screen continues. "That watch will serve as your compass, I'll call you again in the future."

The brown-haired girl looked at her chest to see a pocket watch hanging around her neck. "Where did this come from?..." She examined it.

"You don't have to worry about the time between here and your world, you'll also stop again by the time you reach the age of 21."

"Stop ageing at 21?" The void started turning to white, "what the-! Wait! I still have questions!!"

___________________________________

This time, Evangeline opened her eyes and notice herself laying down on a hospital bed. She sat up slowly as she felt an incoming mine grain in her head.

'If I'm Evan then I really need to avoid Freddy's unless I want my head to be eaten. And to find my 'siblings'... I guess one of them could be at the 'Sister Location',' she massages her temples with both her index and middle fingers.

"Evangeline, you're awake." The girl looks up to see Henry with the stuffed bear. "Here," he gave the Freddy plushie back.

The hazel-eyed girl looked at the toy and mentally sigh, "I guess im really like him..." She mutters under her breath.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, it's nothing..." She says.

The blond man then clears his throat, "you were found passed out back in the pizzeria. We almost couldn't find you until someone went in the parts and service room," he says.

Eva's mind flashback to what happened earlier and visibly shuddered. Thinking about it makes her heart pace pick up. "Don't stress yourself now, we don't want you fainting again." Henry put a hand on her shoulder.  "The doctor says we can go home after you wake up."

"I see, thank you, mister Henry." She said.

Henry chuckles, " Henry would be fine." He patted her on the head.

Evangeline smiles warmly at him, "alright."

___________________________________

"Chica-"

"You got me all worried darling!" Chica hugged the girl tightly. "Are you feeling alright now? Do you need medications?"

"That's enough chick-pea," Toy Bonnie pulled the yellow chicken away from her.

The toy bear animatronic smiled, "I'm glad to see you alright." His mind then went back last night. "Miss Evangeline, do you really dislike me?" He asked with his ears drooping.

"Wha- I-" Evangeline looked at Toy bonnie and slightly glared at him. The blue bunny only looked away while whistling. Her hazel eyes once again meet with Toy Freddy's blue ones. "You see uhm..."

He let out a sigh, "I won't ask you to like me right now. But please allow me to prove my worth to you, to prove that I could be a likeable character." Toy Freddy says as he bowed his head slightly.

"... Alright, I won't stop you," Evangeline responds to him.

"Thank you," the bear smiled at her.

"Let's go!!" Toy Chica started pulling her into the game area.

"Wait for me!" Bonnie catches up to them.

Toy Freddy left behind as he looked back to the door of parts and service, "I doubt that... You'll get an opportunity to prove yourself, original Freddy." He then started following the three.

Sketch Time

•Character design for Evangeline
•Not revealing the other two, even tho what I draw is just their back, until I wrote about the character even just a few words xDD
•Some readers probably see this in the Prompts book xD you could see the full picture there

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
67K 154 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
204K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...