After the rich family's mothe...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 45

1K 20 2
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 45

    Don't look at Song Xi's weak appearance, her physical body is very good. After an injection and medicine, she will be fine in the afternoon. She originally wanted to lie down for a while and let Li Jincheng care for a while, but then she thought, if she is sick and cooks for him, Should he be more impressed?

    I did this after thinking about it. I first painted myself a sick makeup, that is, my face was paler, but it was not ugly.

    The clothes were already dry, just enough to wear. After changing clothes, she crept into the kitchen. There were rice, noodles and some vegetables she bought last time, and she really moved.

    It is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice, so she can only make a vegetable porridge, wash your hands, wash the rice and put it in the pot, then peel and chop the shriveled green vegetables. Season with salt and other seasonings, and a simple green vegetable porridge is just fine.     Li Jincheng, who got up, was attracted by the fragrance, and when he saw Song Xi was cooking porridge, he first showed a happy smile, and then thought that Song Xi was still ill, and couldn't help frowning.     "You're not feeling well, why did you get up to cook? Let's go out to eat at night." Li Jincheng hugged her from behind and said distressedly.     "I'm much better, I'm just cooking porridge." Song Xi turned her head, letting Li Jincheng see her slightly pale face, "I haven't told you yet, the rice and vegetables I bought with you last time, you didn't move at all. Did you eat outside?"     "Wrong, it's at the company, I don't have the habit of eating late-night snacks, and I have three meals at the company, so I didn't move." Li Jincheng touched Song Xi's forehead, "I don't anymore. It's hot, after all, it's just right, you can't get tired, go and sit down, I'll come next."     Even if Song Xi went to sit, she looked at the kitchen without worry, making Li Jincheng a little dumbfounded.     The fever was just right, and the appetite was average. Song Xi was full after drinking a small bowl. Li Jincheng filled the rest of the porridge with face, and the two hugged each other and watched TV, thinking about the future.

    "We are graduating next year. If we can stay in the Li family smoothly, we can get more than 8,000 a month after tax, which is a little more than 100,000 a year. If the two of us add up to more than 200,000, we can save half of it. , is 100,000. According to the current housing price in Yangcheng, the school district room on the third ring road costs more than 30,000 and one square meter. Let’s buy a small one first. Like here, two bedrooms, two living rooms and one bathroom are 80 square meters. About 1.6 million, then it will take us eight years to get enough down payment." Song Xi widened her eyes, blinked, and tilted her head suddenly, frowning cutely, "No, we will raise wages in the future, maybe four If I can save enough every five years, I just hope that the house price will not rise any more.”

    Listening to her planning, Li Jincheng suddenly felt very happy, slammed his chin on her shoulder, and said softly, "Don't worry, I won't make you work so hard, I have a room at home."

    "That's yours, if... I mean, if we get married, of course it's better to buy it ourselves." Song Xi said seriously.

    Li Jincheng chuckled lightly, seeing Song Xi looking a little angry, he quickly said, "I didn't mean to make fun of you, I just think there are very few girls like you, Xiao Xi, it's nice to meet you."

    Xue Ning doesn't know that Li Jincheng is fighting with the heroine, and the novel she liked is finally almost the same.

    Ahem, it's actually a framework. After all, a good work needs to be carefully crafted, so how can it be completed so quickly.

    However, the director has already made a name for himself. He introduced it to Xiao Shi for help. He is also a famous domestic director. He has made many blockbusters, and they are all very popular. Originally, there was a film in hand, but the actor stopped because of a problem. I was worried about it at home recently, and when I heard about it when I was attending an event, I contacted Xiang Xiaoshi.

    After Xue Ning read his resume, it would be really good if he could be invited to direct.     Just as Xue Zhiqi left, Li Yuhan came.     They said they were uncles and sisters, but they never lived together.     Let's put it this way, before Li Yuheng's accident, the original body didn't know that there was Li Yuhan, until Li Yuheng passed away, the old man was not in good health, Li Jincheng was too young, the old lady couldn't take care of it, the original body didn't want to care, or it was Li Weihua. Don't worry about letting the original body take care of it. After all, her surname is Xue. If the Xue family takes advantage of this to interfere with the Li family, when Li Jincheng takes over, it is uncertain whether the company's surname is Li or Xue.     At this moment, no one thought that Li Weihua would bring back a man who was five points like Li Yuheng.     Needless to say, just by looking at him, he knew that he and Li Weihua were related by blood, and soon Li Weihua himself revealed his identity as his illegitimate child, only one year younger than Li Yuheng.

    The problem is that the film in front of him is in a state of suspension, and the investor may restart it at any time. If the time of the two crews collides, it will be a little troublesome.

    "Who invested in the film that was stopped?" Xue Ning asked after thinking for a while.

    Xue Zhiqi immediately replied: "It's Baina, I have already checked, the Lin family has shares in Baina." The

    meaning is obvious, if Xue Ning finds the Lin family, there should be no problem.

    Xue Ning glanced at him, "I know what you mean, I'll talk to my uncle when I look back."

    At that time, one of the reasons for investing in filming was to get money from Huiming, and the other was to be bored and want to find something. Things are done, but I didn't expect that now I'm getting more and more invested, and I owe more and more favors.

    No matter what, let Xue Zhiqi meet Director Chen Jianmin first, and if he is interested, Xue Ning will go to Uncle Biao.

    What made Yuanshen strange was that the old lady was not surprised, she obviously knew about Li Yuhan's existence, that is to say, she was the only one in the whole family who didn't know about it. At that time, Yuanshen was angry about this for a long time.

    After Li Yuhan took over the company, he moved to a neighborhood near the company. This was his first time here, so Xue Ning was surprised.

    "Sister-in-law, I take the liberty to interrupt because I want to ask you for the same thing." Li Yuhan tried her best not to appear so eager.

    Xue Ning raised her eyebrows and asked her for something? What can she ask him for?

    However, she looked up and down at Li Yuhan, looking very haggard, what happened? I never heard of Lee's problem!

    "You said." Xue Ning raised her chin, no matter what, let's hear what he is asking for, what is he going to do?

    "My mother was sick. After going to the hospital for examination, she said that it was organ failure and there was no way to treat it. I used a lot of connections to find an old Chinese medicine doctor, saying that the loss was too serious in the early years. After my mother took his prescription, it was indeed much better. It was just two days ago that my mother suddenly fell into a coma." Li Yuhan wiped her face, "I went to the old doctor, and he said there was no other way but to try it with 100-year-old ginseng. Her so-called loss is all because of I, I want to save her, but ginseng can't be found in a hundred years. I have been asking for a long time. Some people in Yangcheng do have it, but those people are not short of money. I can't ask for it if I go there. I got it from a friend today. I know, your mother's dowry contains a hundred-year-old ginseng, do you know if it's still there?" After speaking, she looked at Xue Ning expectantly.

    "Your mother?" Xue Ning was stunned for a moment. When Li Weihua brought Li Yuhan back, he never mentioned his mother, and Li Yuhan never mentioned it over the years. It looks like this, it is estimated that I have been running around for this matter recently.

    In the face of filial sons, people always have more tolerance, and it is a life-saving thing, Xue Ning said: "I do have it."

    "Really?" Li Yuhan was ecstatic and said excitedly: "Sister-in-law, I don't want more, As long as one third, you can mention the conditions."

    "The conditions, you also said, this thing is not easy to find, and I am not short of money, so I will lend it to you, and when you find it, return it to me. "Xue Ning asked Li Yuan to take the key to the warehouse to get ginseng.

    "Thank you, sister-in-law." Li Yuhan thumped and fell to her knees, causing Xue Ning to stand up in fright.

    "What are you doing? It's not popular now, get up for me." Xue Ning was really taken aback, she never thought that Li Yuhan would kneel down.

    Li Yuhan wiped the corner of his eyes and bowed deeply, "I just can't express my excitement, with this ginseng, my mother will be saved, thank you sister-in-law, I will definitely find ginseng and return it to you, in the future What's the matter, just say it, I, Li Yuhan, frown and I'm not a human being."

    How does this sound like a mess?

    Seeing Xue Ning's suspicious eyes, Li Yuhan's heart skipped a beat, and she was overexcited, as if revealing something.

    "Anyway, thank you sister-in-law for your life-saving grace." Li Yuhan said gratefully again.

    At this time, Li Yuan came with the box and cut a third of it for Li Yuhan. Xue Ning actually felt a little distressed, but her life was at stake, and it was not easy to die. I hoped Li Yuhan would find it and return it to her soon.

    "Okay, isn't your mother waiting for ginseng to save her life? Go get it, and I'll talk about it later." Xue Ning waved her hand.

    "Okay." Li Yuhan gave Xue Ning a deep look, turned and walked away quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.8K 11
"Jungkook?Hi,are you there?Are you busy?"
55.5K 817 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
50.6K 985 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...