In another life.. { Rafe Came...

By rafes1mp

It's the summer of 2021.. Your name is Paige Reeves, your 17 almost 18 and from Orlando, Florida and Your dad... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
🫶🏻

Chapter Twelve

94 1 0
By rafes1mp

I wake up to 5 missed texts.

_____________________________
~Texts~

mom: hey honey, I miss you!

___________________________

Jj: I hope your doing better today, Me and the crew are going out later if you wanna come.

___________________________

John B: You sleep Okay last night?

___________________________

Sarah: Hey girlie, I tried to talk to rafe last night, All i could get out of him was him saying he messed up and he doesn't think he can fix it. Hes never this way, it seems like he's very sorry.

___________________________

Rafe: Paige.. Look. I'm sorry about last night. I was so mad at myself and what i did to you, I had to have something going threw my system. I Feel like shit after what i told you and how i made you feel. You probably won't forgive me but i just wanted to let you know, I still Love you the exact same.

___________________________

I wrote everyone back except rafe. I don't know what i'm going to say to him. I don't even want to speak to him at the moment. Not anytime soon either. I need to take a break from him and get myself back together.

I had a terrible headache from last night, So i took a long shower to make myself feel better. After that i got ready for the day then i drove to John B's house. When i got there John B, jj, and kiara was on the porch.

John B- Hey Paige, you any better?

Paige- I guess you could say that.

Kiara- Sarah isn't going to make it today, her and Weezie went out for a bit.

Jj- pope can't either, he's helping his dad on the boats.

John B- I think we are just going to chill here today, maybe go to the cut tonight for a party on the beach, only if you wanna come.

Paige- I'll think about it.

We all hang out at john b's for a couple of hours and talk then i get a call. It's from rafe.

Do i answer? I cant. But what if he needs me? Ugh this man had me wrapped around his finger tips.

Paige- Hello?

Rafe- Paige..

Paige- Hey rafe.. um what's up?

Rafe- do you think we can meet so i can talk to you?

Paige- I'm actually busy right now and i have plans later tonight. I'll let you know later if plans change though.

Rafe- Alright, You don't hate me do you?

Paige- No rafe.. i couldn't ever hate you. You just pissed me off.

Rafe- I know, and again i'm really sorry. I cant lose you paige.

Paige- Okay well i got to go rafe, Talk to you later?

Rafe- okay, Bye prin-

Paige- Rafe..

Rafe- I'm sorry.. Bye paige.

He hangs up the phone. Gosh i miss him. I cant seem to go long without talking to him. I just can't. He makes me happy, even if it's just hearing his voice.

john b- You going with us tonight paige?

Paige- Shoot.. why not, i've got nothing to lose.

We all get into the van and head to the cut.
It's dark when we get there and it's so crowded, i can't tell who anyone is.

When we get out we all split up and before i know it i'm all alone surrounded by strangers. I head over to the keg and get me a drink.

Okay paige, we're going light tonight. ONE drink.
I'm drinking my drink and i hear a voice call my name.. I turn around. It's rafe.

Rafe- I um.. didn't know you was gonna be here.

Paige- Last minute thing.

Rafe- Look. I cant put this act on forever. I miss you, So much, And i miss you. I cant live without you, when i go a day without talking to you all i think about is bad decisions. You help me more than you know. Even if i'm not perfect all the time, You still mean the world to me.

I was lost for words. I just walk over to him and lock lips.. We kissed for a little until he pulled me out..

Rafe- So... Is it rafe and paige again?

Paige- If your asking me out, again, it's a yes.

Rafe- Good. He says as he leans back in.

After we finish kissing he pulls me into a hug.

Rafe- I'm never letting you go again.

Paige- i've missed you so much.

Rafe- Trust me, i've missed you more.

Kiara- Well i see you guys have made up.

Paige- Oh kiara, Hey um.. yeah..

Kiara- Hurt her like that again, your done for. Do you understand me?

Rafe looks at me, then kiara.

Rafe- Yes ma'me..

Kiara walks away back over to jj and john b.

Paige- Wanna go back to my place?

Rafe- Sure, my trucks right over here.

We leave the party and get to my house and lay down in my room. We lay down and he holds me close for a little bit.

Rafe- It's getting late paige, I need to go.

Paige- No.. please.. stay.
i say as i fall asleep.

Rafe- I guess i could. Goodnight princess.

Paige- Goodnight handsome.

Rafe- I L- nevermind, yeah goodnight.

Paige- i love you to pretty boy.
I say, looking him into the eyes, He smiles then soon falls asleep with me in his arms.

_______________________________________

I am truly sorry.. I haven't posted in literally forever. I've been so busy and had no time at all for this. I'm trying my hardest to write as much as i can though. i love you all and thank you for the patience. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 188 20
You couldn't believe it, you had been casted for the second season of your favourite show. outerbanks. Coming to set and meeting everyone everything...
133K 1.9K 31
𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 �...
45.8K 819 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
320K 2.5K 26
" 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 " " 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙢𝙚. " Adalia Martinez and Rafe Cameron, two people who grew up together since the cribs that would o...