Monty x reader

By mcytloser3

Smut, fluff, angst, all that. I love you so much, thanks for getting me on the top 30 of Monty x reader!!! Th... More

Meeting him
5:00
WHAT?!
what have i done..~
Wholesome
Need help?
-Authors note-
!AN!
!AN!
Calming down.
I didnt mean too.
!AN!
OH MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG
I didnt mean to.. (part 2!)
I didnt mean too.. (PART 3)
SHOWTIME! (Alternate ending)
Teasing
TEEHEE
More than room wrecking.
chat

SHOWTIME!

4.6K 64 44
By mcytloser3

TW!! THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA INCLUDE SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!! if you dont like these things then dont read!!<33
————————————————————————

Monty was preforming playing his guitar. Chica was playing her guitar. Roxy was playing her keyboard. Freddy was singing. Monty was closing his eyes rocking out with the tune his band was making. His tail wagging and his claws extended. He opened his eyes to look amongst the crowd, but only one thing caught his eye. Y/N was in the crowd watching and listening. They looked so peaceful.. Monty could not help but stare at Y/N listening. His gaze got broken when Roxy accidentally span her keyboard in his face. Monty glared at Roxy knowing he was gonna yell at her after this. He couldn't yell at her during the show or he would be replaced, not able to go to shows for a while or get dismantled.  She seemed like she knew she was gonna get yelled at too. Monty rolled his eyes and fixed his gaze back on the crowd. Trying to find Y/N. He saw a glimpse of Y/N's hair and tried to find that strand again. He found Y/N and continued staring at them. He stumbled and blushed when he recalled what Y/N did to help him with his eyeliner. He grumbled a "Shit.." when he almost dropped his guitar. It seemed like no-one noticed except for Y/N. He looked back and blushed in embarrassment. He pushed his glasses up to avoid the embarrassment while Y/N chuckled. He looked away and closed his eyes. Continuing to jam out with his band.

———————————————————————
A few moments later.
———————————————————————
The show was almost over. Before he had to stop he looked back over to Y/N, his eyes widened as he saw a guy sitting next to Y/N and rubbing their hand. The speaker alerted everyone, "the show is over and the crew was gonna be able to walk around for photos, autographs, and pictures!" the speaker booming amongst the crowd. All of the people got up except for Y/N and the guy. Monty and the crew stepped down and walked around the stage and the theater signing autographs and taking pictures. Before anyone could reach Monty he went over to Y/N and the guy we are gonna name, Gerald,  (✨Gerald✨) touching Y/Ns leg gently acting like it was a accident. Gerald looked up at Monty and said with a smokers voice and said, "What do you want you grubby croc?" Y/N got up and clang onto Montys side. "And what in the fuck do you think you doing?". Smoke huffed out of Montys snout and he clenched his fist, only to feel Y/Ns soft skin holding his hand. Gerald stood up and started bad mouthing the Gator infront of him. Freddy had heard and ran over there to hold Monty back by grabbing his shoulders. Freddy knew what Monty was capable of. Now Freddy and Y/N was holding Monty back while Gerald was spitting out a bunch of swear words at Monty. Monty was at the edge of throwing him across the room. Monty inhaled and went over to him. Monty grabbed the collar of his shirt and went over to his ear.  All that Y/N and Freddy could hear was quiet threatenings and curse words. They could see the fear that stroke his face. Gerald nodded and Monty set him down. "Now scram or ill make that into a living for you." Gerald took his things and ran out of the stage room. Monty crossed his arms and went over to Y/N. "You alright?" He crouched down to their height. Freddy seemed like Monty was okay now and went back to the crowd to take more photos. Y/N swung their arms over Montys neck and tears started streaming down their face. "Shhh.. Its okay now.." He mumbled out rubbing their arms to calm them down.

(JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS ALOT— i am also sorry if this triggered anyone. it was a thought i had over the time i was writing this.. LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY SAFE<333!! 699 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 161K 76
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
768K 20.5K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
922K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
72.1K 1.5K 23
What if Hinata and Naruto has another daughter aside from Himawari. That has a tailed beast within her. In the beginning both Hinata and Naruto are...