My Heart and Soul and everyth...

Par Kayla-Phoenix

All of what you are about to read comes from my heart and soul and everything else. It doesn't come from a vi... Plus

Bringing out the TAGS
More Q and A

Introduction

15 2 3
Par Kayla-Phoenix

Hello everyone!

Basically as the title implies this is my heart and soul and everything else with it. This is my place to rant or tell my thoughts on certain subjects, cause honestly sometimes I just need to share my feelings and thoughts. After all the world we live in is a hard place to live in and nothing in life is fair.

So, I hope you all will listen to what I have to say. I will try and update as often as I can but if I don't come to the conclusion I'm busy with school and other stuff in my life like family and friends. But nonetheless I will try and update.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
4.1K 268 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...