My Hero #felinette

By Pan-fr0gg

My hero~ More

BAD GUY
DEAD RIGHT NOW
Lair Lair
Blackmail
She Got Everything I Wanted
MDC
Princess
Plant Lady
Golden Boy Is Mad
Second Chances
Snitches
Kisses
Emotional Damage
Carnival Date
Tired (how i'm feeling rn...)
Tough Decisions
Lazy day
A Bunch Of A-Holes
Story Time (Plus apology)
Dreams Suck-

ALL THE GOOD GIRLS GO TO HELL

3K 76 29
By Pan-fr0gg

Marinette

"Marinette, wake up! You're going to be late for school again!" My kwami said making me get up from bed and quickly put on a green top,black Jeans and a pair of green and black sneakers. I rushed to school and entered the class just as the bell rang making everyone turn their attention to me. "Hey Mari!" Chloe said excitedly from her seat and I smiled back at her  making everyone stare in shock. I was getting really uncomfortable with the stares so I just went back to my seat next to Felix.

I saw that he hadn't noticed me because he was busy on his phone so I said hi. "Hey Feli-" he cut me off with a cold glare ,then his eyes widened as if he realized that it was me. "Hi Marinette." He replied with a small smile and went back to texting. I didn't feel like being alone this morning so I tried to talk to him. "So should I call you Felix or maybe a nickname." This seemed to grab his attention because he immediately switched off his phone and asked, "a nickname?"

"Yeah, since we're kind of,like, friends now." "Friends?" He looked at me like I had grown a second head and I immediately regretted what I said and wished I had shut up. "Well, I thought that- since you helped me yesterday, I thought we were...you know what, never mind. Just pretend I didn't say anything!" I mumbled feeling embarrassed before pulling my sketch book on the table and began to draw. "No! I didn't mean it like that, it's just... I've never really had a friend before." He mumbled the last part. "Well, I'm honoured to be your first friend. So about that nickname." I said excitedly. "What do you have in mind?" He asked. "How about Feli?" "It sounds horrible. Try again." I thought about it for a while then an idea came to mind.

I was grinning like a crazy person and he looked like he was starting to regret his decision. "How about... Fefi!" His eyes widened to the size of saucers. "There is no way I'm letting you call me that. It's fucking stupid! "He exclaimed making all heads turn in our direction. Including miss Boustie's.

Huh,when did she get here?

"I'm happy to see that you and Marinette are getting along but please refrain from using that kind of language in my classroom!" She exclaimed and I stifled a giggle. He turned to glare at me and mouthed,'I'll get you back for this'

I went back to drawing new designs for Kagami in my sketchbook. We both bonded a year earlier when I needed someone to model clothes for me. It turns out she has this side of her that is into fashion and modeling. "Nice designs." Felix complimented andi blushed a Little. "T-thanks,Fefi." I said mockingly. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under by now.

"Miss Boustie,Marinette just told the new student I'm an attention seeking liar!" An annoying voice said. "Marinette how could you ?". "She's such a bitch!". "Fucking whore!" Those were some of the things my former friends said the moment Lyla burst into tears. "*scoffs* you people are ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!". "Lyla, Marinette is sitting at the back of the class,how could you have heard her if no one else did?"Felix asked making everyone turn to Lyla for an explanation. "Oh, it must be my lying disease again. I'm so  sorry Marinette!"

"Seriously! Lying disease? How stupid are these people" Felix said rolling his eyes. "You'll get used to it." I replied.

Felix

"Marinette , I was wondering if maybe we could hang out later?" I asked and immediately regretted it when I saw the look of disbelief on her face. "I'm sorry, forget I ever said anything-"." N-no, I would love to hang out with you after school. It's just that it's been so long since anyone has wanted to hang out with me." She mumbled.

How did an Angel like her end up in this hell hole! "Its just like they say ;all the good girls go to hell." She replied with a slight blush. Crap! I didn't mean to say that out loud.

Soon the bell rang and I forced her to wait for everyone to leave before we left to avoid any unwanted confrontations. "What are you? My knight in rusty armor? " She asked giggling . That was the most angelic sound I've ever heard. "You wound me princess!" I said with a pout. "P-princess?" She stammered stopping dead in her tracks. (AN :I feel like I didn't say that right. Sorry if that's the case. English isn't exactly my first language) "Well,I figured since you have a nickname it would only be fair if I gave you one." I replied with a shrug. She smiled and led me to my next class; Art.

"So, Felix what kind of art do you do?" She asked catching me off guard. "I um, I like to paint but I'm not really good at it." I ran my fingers through my hair;something I did when I was extremely nervous. "Could you draw something for me?" She asked with the most adorable puppy eyes ever. "Only if you promise to stop looking at me like that. Now sit down, pose and let me paint  you." She looked uncertain at first but then sat down on a stool and let me paint her.

1 hour later

The bell rang, she immediately got up and started stretching. "Jesus, that was the longest hour of my life!" I rolled my eyes at her. "Quit being a drama queen, princess." I said packing my stuff. "So which one am I? Queen or princess?" She said with a cute Little pout. If only I could kiss them. "Definitely princess." I ruffled her hair making her growl. "Stop that! I'm not a baby!" She whined. "Of course you are. You're my baby." I said grinning like a crazy person. "Asshole!" She muttered. I let out an exaggerated gasp. "I thought babies aren't supposed to use bad words. You're a naughty Little girl." I winked at her and she turned beet red. "You couldn't even wait one week before trying to seduce the new kid couldn't you!?" The red head, who I later realized was Alya, yelled at Marinette.

Instinctively, I pulled Marinette behind me. "Felix, I warned you to stay away from her. She's bad news. She just cornered Lyla in the bathroom and threatened her that if she dared expose her plans she would end her! You stupid slut! "She yelled and tried to lunge at Marinette and I immediately pushed her away. "I'd stay away if I were you, and also check your facts. How did she just threaten Lie-la if she was in Art Class with me the whole time! I'm warning you Cisare. If I ever see you lay your filthy hands on Marinette,I'll    make you regret the day you were born!" I growled making her cower in fear and run away. "Fucking coward!" I muttered under my breath before turning to Marinette. "Are you okay, Princess?" I said to her. My mood had switched instantly. "I'm fine but they're still going to come after me." She said in a small voice. "No, they're not! I'll make sure of that!" "Oh, Felix!" A familiar high pitched voice said making me groan in annoyance. "What do you want, Clo?" I asked. "Relax Felix. I just thought that there is something you should see. Marinette are you okay? I saw that utterly ridiculous reporter running away just now." Chloe asked pushing pat me so she could hug Marinette. "I'm fine, but not for long." She mumbled. At the moment, I  wished it wasn't against my nature to hit girls or I would have given Alya and Lie-la the beating of a lifetime for making her this way.

"Don't worry, If she tries something, I'll just whoop her ass. Kagami's been giving me lessons." She said with an evil glint in her eyes. "You're friends with Kagami now!" Marinette asked not being able to contain the  surprise in her voice. "Actually, we've been friends for over a year now."

"Hold on, who is this Kagami?" I asked totally confused. "Kagami is Adrien's badass, totally awesome,Japanese girlfriend!" Chloe exclaimed. Adrien never mentioned that he had a girlfriend. I finally have something good to tease him about. "Anyway, I have class now so I'll send you a little something,  Felix. See your later Marinette, remember if Alya tries something... I WILL beat her ass!" She chuckled darkly before waltzing off. "Wow!" Was all Marinette could say.

After School

"So Marinette, where should we hang out?" I asked as we walked out of the school. "Maybe my parent's bakery." She suggested. "Are you sure they wouldn't mind?" I suddenly started getting nervous about meeting her parents. We aren't even dating!  "Of course not! They are surprisingly chill for people their age." She said giggling. That sweet sound was all that was enough to calm me down. "Alright, let's go princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.6K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
269K 3.8K 45
Book containing: Crossovers Alternate Universe Lila Get Exposed Love Story OCs Identities Revealed
106K 3.6K 25
Third story ;)
18.9K 403 12
A miraculous ladybug story! A post Hawkmoth world with seniors in high school and a sad ending to a beautiful love story between our favorite heroes.