CENTERED

By r11yh1sokA

ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretti... More

times illusions
waiting for my time
my meaningless attempt
calculating my chances
irreplaceable calm
test drive
temptations arise
through the looking glass
changed ways
mine forever
slowly developing more
constant reminders
under the flames of intimacy
comparison beyond
progressing feelings
giving up hope
giving a warning
the breakdown
counting your luck
not calling you a liar
quickness
tired of it all
closing it off
what can i do?
one more chance
dont screw it up
lies contribute
no complications
slowed replay
time ticks
reuinited
remember me
one back
history repeats
rethinking
hot
square one
begin
heart to heart
starting over
speculation
i do
circles
closing it off
all the time
end.
end 2

reverse

8K 245 1.8K
By r11yh1sokA

Being in the pool didn't last more than a minute. Making it up to his room, you shut the door behind you and he slammed you up against it. He was eager, it was very clear and he had no intention of hiding it. You weren't expecting to like his aggressiveness so much but you did, you were grinning when you saw him kissing down from your neck to your chest.

You turned around and began walking backward, leading each other to his bed and putting you in a position to lay on your back. You put your hand on the back of his neck and he got on top of you.

Your other hand you placed on the center of the side of his chest, you could feel his heart beating like crazy, you put one leg between his and he bit and tugged at your bottom lip. He paused and you spent a moment just staring at each other, admiring each other in different lights.

"Eren! I have updates!" Carlos yelled loudly from downstairs and the alarm system door made the beeping sound, he sighed and you could tell he tried not to look too visibly annoyed.

"Stay here."

You nodded and he got off the top of you, by the tone of his voice you assumed he'd tell Carlos to leave or something. You leaned up and waited for his return before getting bored and you decided to quietly go into your room and change into pajamas. You returned to his room and he was taking too long for your liking so you moved up and pulled his cover over your shoulder.

You fell asleep right then and there, his room was really big and the coldness in the air didn't make it any easier to resist falling asleep.

EREN POV:

"He is now looking for reasons to get you arrested again. I suggest you don't attend any more meetings for the next couple of days." Carlos advised and I nodded slowly.

"Alright, tell Levi the same and make sure he's got security too."

"I don't want to make it sound like Armin has a chance but if he gets something on you...it will be very difficult to undo."

"I'll be fine. Thank you though," I turned back around after our lengthy discussion and he walked out the front door.

I headed upstairs where I found y/n sleeping on her side in my bed. I obviously wasn't going to move her but I wasn't expecting it, I changed into my pajamas and came back out to her still asleep on her side, I got in bed on the edge to give her the most space in case she was a wild sleeper.

As soon as a laid down, she rolled over all the way to my side and put her head on my chest. I wasn't tired at all but laying there with her put me to sleep, I didn't think I'd fall asleep though, but I did.

Y/N POV:

His chest was warm and you just felt drawn to it, you were clinging to him and he didn't move you off him. 

—-

When you woke up, all that warmth was gone. You looked around and saw that he wasn't there and nowhere else in the room. You wanted to use his bathroom to wash your face and due to you being still half asleep, you thought he was making breakfast or something so you yawned and walked to his bathroom, you pushed the door open and heard the sound of running water.

Your first instinct was the back away, your eyes widened and the glass shower was fogged up except from the only visible area of his back. His back faced you, you saw he was doing something and you took a couple of steps forward before you caught yourself staring a little too hard at the end of his tattoo.

The rest of the tattoo looked normal but there was this spot on the unfinished section that looked highlighted in a way. Almost like he wanted that room in the blueprint to be seen.

You watched his back muscles flex with the movement of the tattoo. His hair was wet and on his shoulders and something about watching him made him seem so much more attractive.

Your half-asleep mind quickly snapped out of it and you quickly left the bathroom and shut the door quietly, you sat back down on his bed and waited.

You waited for him to finish and get out of the shower, you tapped your foot on the floor, his lights weren't on; most likely because he didn't want to wake you by turning the lights on. Even though it was morning, it was extremely cloudy out and raining outside.

song rec: church-chase atlantic
the hills-the weeknd

He came out after a couple of minutes, he wrapped his lower half in a white towel and had a smaller towel that he dried his hair with; ruffling it up against his head. He was walking straight and turned his head to the left at the sight of you.

"Oh, you're up, I'm hungry...want something to eat?" He offered and lowered the towel from his hair, he pulled his hair back and tied it into a bun from the rubber band on his wrist.

"No...I just don't want to be interrupted," you responded, he was a little taken off guard by your response but soon caught on after you stood up.

You were straightforward, he wouldn't give you what you wanted unless you made it known first. You certainly made it known the way you wrapped your hand around the back of his neck once more.

Pulling him onto you, pressing your bodies against each other except there was something different this go-round.

You were both eager.

Driven by your desire and Eren driven by his patience, it all came crashing down the same way he took the initiative after you gave him the green light and you ended up on the same spot on the bed. You breathed heavily in the pauses of kisses from your lips to your neck, everything was moving fast but you loved it.

He worked his hands up your body, you placed the palm of his hand on your breast and he gladly began moving his hand back and forth against your breast. You put both hands on the back of his neck and pressed down on it to keep his lips on yours.

You both paused for a moment and stared into each other's eyes, you bit down on your bottom lip and he smirked a little. You moved your right hand down to the side of his jaw, stroking it with your thumb a little before either of you went any further.

You took your hand and trailed it down the center of his body, stopping at the start of the towel against his waist.

"Are you su-"

"Fuck me already." You interrupted and crashed your lips onto his again.

You pulled your shirt off and he slid your shorts down, pushing your underwear to the side he started stimulating your clit with his middle finger. Rubbing softly he watched his fingers glide against you, smoothly gliding between your wet folds and growing more addicted to watching.

He lowered himself and pulled your underwear all the way to the side, he planted his face between your thighs. He sucked and pulled, burying his face in the abundance of wetness coming from you.

You could feel the tip of his nose riding up into you, he began consuming himself with the taste of you. His breathing got louder, much louder, he was panting through his nose and making it harder for you to keep your legs from squirming.

"Eren..!" You pushed his head down, placing your hand on top of his head.

"Move your hand." He advised, muffled through him flicking his tongue.

Your hips moved on their own, trying not to close your legs was harder than trying not to cum already. You felt like you couldn't breathe, you could exhale but regulating your breath was a struggle in itself that you just depended on your heavy breaths to keep you balanced.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." He whispered before he swirled his tongue in a circular motion around your folds and sucked any escaping dripping.

You were exposed but you'd been more exposed with him mentally than nudity or even cumming in his mouth could ever compare to.

You thrust your hips up, letting and accepting the verge of cumming come through your body and you gripped his hair between your fingers; slightly pulling at it as you let out a loud whimper that would've gotten you caught instantly if the house wasn't empty.

He swallowed, he even slipped his fingers into his mouth and sucked them dry. He looked you up and down, somehow at that moment you became even more desirable to him than before, so much so that he came right back up to you; towering over you.

He unwrapped the towel, you had been looking up at his eyes but took a deep breath when you made the decision to look down and see the length about to slam into you. You looked at the veins that trailed up his skin from his dick to his abdomen.

He reached over to the side table, slamming his hand on it until he found what he was looking for as he kissed you. He grabbed the condom, he tore it open and you kept getting impatient. You weren't sure why you were so impatient, you'd never gotten this feeling before but it was an annoyance in itself.

You glanced to the side for maybe a second, you felt the tip rub against you and you looked down and back up at Eren before he was towering over you again. He pushed one leg up and rested it on his shoulder before slowly sliding into you, a soft moan left his lips.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned and pulled the cover over half his body, you deepened your digging into his back.

Your breath got shaky, struggling to take what you thought was the entire length but he wasn't even done inserting himself yet. He started to move faster, motioning his hips quicker and causing small forced breaths of air to leave your mouth.

He pushed down on your thigh, stretching out your leg that rested on his shoulder even further so he could insert every inch of himself inside you. Pouring into you, the pounding got harder and harder until the slapping of your skin from impact became repetitive.

You stopped looking down at his torso and met your eyes with his, he was in a complete state of pleasure and you realized how close your faces were to each other. Your head rested on the pillow but your noses were quite literally almost touching, your mouth fell open slightly and you put both hands on his shoulders and your hands around the back of his neck.

In this moment, the fact that both of you had plenty of secrets about each other completely vanished. This was a real moment, raw and hadn't been tampered with, staring into your eyes he was looking at something more than just sex.

The heat from both of your bodies under the cover and his pace quickening was unmatched. Nothing you'd ever experienced or felt before. This feeling in your gut, it was disappearing with each thrust, your leg still up on his shoulder and those lust-full eyes staring through you.

You both had your secrets. The reason he stopped himself from ending up like this with you is because those secrets would be forced to come to the surface, one way or another.

He looked down and smirked at the two mirrored tattoos on your hips.  His collarbones got more prominent after each thrust, he pressed his forehead against yours and you slid your leg down just a little, instead, both of them were pushed up and one you instinctively wrapped around his torso.

He buried his face in the crook of your neck, you tilted your head a bit, and stared directly up. He had a mirror on his ceiling that you only noticed now, you watched him thrust in and out of you.

You dug your nails into his back, scratched every embroidered memory of what he had tattooed on his back. Rubbing your hands over every muscle and every memory that was held within those tattoos, the linework, the detail, the hours. All of it to be re-envisioned through sex, sex with him wasn't about you just wasn't to be impulsive. It was quite literally changing his mind, his goals, and everything he worked for.

His patience was a blessing and curse, he waited for this moment for who knows how long, the moment where you were under him and your skin pressed against each other. You full-on moaning in his ear, heavy breathing and all.

"You deserve it all...you know that?" He whispered to you, slightly turning his head and kissing below your ear.

You didn't reply but instead answered in response of a moan. That wasn't an answer to him though, he had his own ideas of how you should be treated, he had all the time to come up with these ideas when you were with Armin, and fucking you dumb was one of them.

He started pounding into you harder after you didn't reply, your legs already started to shake and quiver.

"Mhm, fuck," you moaned loudly in his ear and tried to catch your breath but every time you did he just went deeper and harder.

Your hand made its way down his abdomen, trying to push him slightly. Pushing him based on reactions ether than desire, it hurt so good. The moans, the thrust, and how deep he was hitting inside you, you couldn't help but try to slow him down. Trying to slow down someone who has liked you since high school was impossible.

He suddenly gripped your hips tightly, pressing his thumbs into the tattoos before he turned you around. He arched your back for you and kept one hand on your hip roughly.

Fucking him would get you more intertwined with him than you imagined, the exact reason that he held back from you so long.

He used his other hand to hold yours and pull your arm back, keeping your ass pressed up against his lower torso while the smacking sounds loudened over the sound of rain pouring down.

Feeling him in this position felt so much deeper, he was hitting spots you didn't even think were possible to reach.

"You feel so good," he threw his head back and groaned, picking up the pace until you were forced to dig your nails into the bed and grip the sheets between your fingers.

"Deeper," he demanded; signaling you to arch more for him.

You were too lost in starting to bite down on the pillow that he had to do it for you, pressing down on your spine a little to get you angled where he wanted you.

Every moan after that became muffled by how hard you bit down on the pillow, struggling to contain yourself you struggled to remain arched. You were on the verge of cumming, he was too by the way you felt him twitching inside you.

He positioned you on your stomach again, he wanted to look you in the eye when you came. Making you do something that Armin couldn't, he did it with ease.

"Cum," he whispered in your ear before dragging his tongue down from your ear to the cornered part of your neck and starting to suck harshly.

"Eren-"

"Cum." He interrupted and wrapped his hand around your throat tightly, pressing on the sides.

Your breathing deepened, you furrowed your brows and became incapable of swallowing; only allowing the air from how deeply you inhaled to fill your lungs. And with that exhale...you came. Your back arched up off the bed and you practically clawed Eren's back; digging into him deeply from not cumming in quite some time.

You rolled your eyes back with pleasure and tittles your head back too, he showed no reaction from how deep your nails were scratching into his back, like he didn't feel it at all.

He slid his fingers down, wiping the cum from between your legs and bringing his fingers back up to his mouth to suck his fingers. After tasting you, he pulled out of you and you instantly took it upon yourself to wrap your fingers around the shaft of his dick.

Stroking your hands back and forth, you watched how his tone changed. He whined, his eyes shut until he could no longer stay on top of you, instead of laying on his back next to you and you leaned up so sit up next to him and jerk your hand.

"Fuck...fuck..." he groaned deeply until something came over you.

You picked on his body language and what looked like him about to finish, you instinctively pulled the condom off and brought your lips to the tip, wrapping them around it. You turned your head to the side with the tip in your mouth and stared him in the eye as he came into your mouth.

You weren't planning on doing what you did but you sure as hell didn't regret it. There was a shared control between the two of you but something about being responsible for making him cum so fast was exhilarating, you didn't have to do much of anything. Simply looking him in the eye...made him cum instantly.

You pulled your lips off the tip and he was catching his breath, looking you up and down at all the marks he left on your body. You, on the other hand, were completely and utterly more exhausted than you'd been in a while and you weren't even the one doing most of the work. That was the beauty of it, he put in the work simply because you existed.

That was more than enough for him and you fucking loved it.

You took advantage of your control, you leaned over and planted your head on his chest with your arm over him. You could feel his heart beating like crazy and heart him swallow before hesitantly putting his arm over your waist with the cover on top of you both.

You would be lying if you said you didn't fall asleep instantly. You liked being close to him, the same way he liked being around you. He made you feel secure and even protected, protected from everyone; you didn't know it yet but that included him too.

When you woke up, the room was darker than before and you looked to the left and saw that the dark clouds had gone from light grey to a dark grey. Eren was sitting on the edge of the bed from the side he was sleeping on, you leaned up and rubbed your eye.

"What time is it?" You asked and yawned.

"Six. I would've laid with you longer but I couldn't feel the left side of my body," he informed and laughed a bit, he turned his head toward you and he was sitting in sweats.

Despite it being dark you were able to see markings on his back even though most of it was covered in ink. The ink that you ran your hands through, you scratched onto his back deeply without realizing that you were creating soon-to-be scars over the tattoos, they looked somewhat like catch scratches but worse.

You were mortified, whatever his tattoo symbolized was very important to him and you knew that.

"What's wrong?" He asked due to the face you were making.

"Your back..." you mumbled and he stood up, he walked to his bathroom to see what you were talking about and the room went silent.

You sat up in the bed, skin exposed and all but it didn't matter much based on how bad you felt if the tattoo meant even more to him than you assumed. He came back out after looking and just stared.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing I can't just have touched up,"

"Are you sure?" You asked and he sat right back down on the edge, he was staring at something but turned his head every time you spoke to give you his attention.

He nodded and kept staring out the window of the room from his spot, watching the rain hit the window and a new sound of pitter-patter filling the room rather than the sounds of each other.

You moved over and rested your chin on his shoulder, looking out the window right with him from behind him. You kept the comforter over yourself and he slightly turned his head and looked back at you when you sat up behind him.

Sitting in your underwear and your chest pressed up against his back, you could see the scars on his shoulders much closer now and they looked bad...really bad. You wanted to know where they came from but that would just be asking to ruin the moment.

"Are you cold? You feel cold." He moves to the side and creates space for you to rest your head against him, pulling the cover over your side to cover you.

"I'm not cold. Your room is just cold," you explained and he just nodded slowly before you plopped back down and laid flat on your back.

You heard his phone buzzing on the side table, he groaned and reached over to grab it. There was an abundance of text messages he was receiving, so much that you felt the urge to look over his shoulder and see what was being sent.

"I have to go..." he said in a lower tone and stood up; searching for a shirt to just throw on.

You opened your eyes again, in the midst of falling asleep for another time, and watched him pull the shirt over his head.

"I can pick something up on my way back. Do you want food or something? Fries?" He offered and walked back towards the side of the bed you were laying on and grabbed his keys off the side table.

"Fries." You responded and leaned up to just go back to your room when he left.

"I'll be back," he replied and quickly left, whatever it was he was trying to hide that it was urgent.

You got the idea he didn't want to actually leave you but it must've been that important that he had to. You left his room and got in the shower in your bathroom, you were oddly relaxed. Parts of you felt a little dazed about what happened, moments when you just stared off into nothingness but then other parts of you loved the feeling.

You wouldn't tell anyone though, you weren't embarrassed at all but rather...Mikasa and Sasha had a very particular disliking toward Eren. Despite how they tried to hide it from you, you caught on to it after the state fair.

There was a major separation between Armin and Eren, that very separation being Eren made you feel good. Not just today and having sex but in general, he just did everything you liked from his own natural instinct. You took a liking to being near him, denying it would just make you seem like an idiot.

At least you thought that way about him, he sure didn't. What you did know was the reason as to why he never told you how he felt when he had the chance those years ago, or even why he continued to deny himself even when he wanted you.

Now that you'd finally accepted what you thought was the issue...the real issue would come to the light, in the most undesirable way you could imagine.

Out of the shower, you were in the living room watching tv in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Doing your best to hide the hickeys on your body, just in case Alex or Carlos cake in, you wanted to avoid any questions. Not to mention how sore your legs were, he pushed down on them hard and the inner part of your thighs were hot and aching still.

Two hours into the movie you were watching, the door swung open and you jolted to stop the sound of the door forcefully open.

"Eren?!" You watched him enter the room with Jean's daughter in his arms and a very distraught look on his face in the middle of her crying.

"What's going on?" You asked and got up off the couch.

"I need you to watch her please," he hurried over to you and handed her off, you looked closer at his hands and saw that they were stained red.

She kept crying and you stood there in complete confusion, Carlos followed in right after him.

"Jean was shot. I have to get to the hospital," Eren explained quickly and you bounced Mila up and down on your hip as you held her.

"Eren you can't. You and I both know this is bait...I can try and get you in tomorrow but not tonight."

"I'm not waiting until tomorrow." Eren protested and tried to walk around Carlos who was standing in front of the door.

"You want to get arrested again? You're already on their radar right now so if you want to be ignorant and go, then be my guest. Throw away everything you've been searching for to find your mother." Carlos stepped out of the way, letting the front door become an option to him and seeing if he would take it.

"Eren...don't..." you genuinely thought he was going to, you didn't understand much of the situation but the one thing you did know is that he was the one person who would always be there.

You didn't want to lose that, especially not to ignorance or the same impulsiveness you were constantly acting on. He had his hand on the doorknob, you let Mika rest her head on your chest and Carlos tilted his head to the right; silently advising you to go upstairs.

You still stood there, you knew kids would get tired after crying and how red her eyes and nose were told you that she had been crying for a very long time. You rubbed her back, hoping that she would just fall asleep.

You swallowed your fear, nervous that he was going to risk everything.

"Y/n go upstairs. Please." Carlos begged, Eren just stood there and when you took a step he turned around and he began eyeing Carlos.

Carlos knew how to press his buttons better than you did. You walked upstairs and could feel a change in the area, Carlos brought up Eren's mother and that must've been something he never spoke about because the way he stared at him was more than concerning.

You took Mila upstairs and tried not to think of everything you would've asked if the situation was different. You laid her down in Eren's room on his bed, you knew she was most comfortable with him and that's probably what she needed most.

Just when you were about to leave the room after laying her down, you started to hear a lot of arguing. You hear Levi's voice too and assumed he came with Carlos.

"It would be stupid to go see him in the hospital when you have his blood over you and you're not the one who brought him there because you're not stupid. Just go-"

"I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't do. I'm well aware of the consequences of my actions!" Eren yelled in a more demanding rather than understanding tone.

"Then stay here until tomorrow. That's all I ask." Levi advised and you could tell it was pissing Eren off by the minute.

You peeked your head out the door, looking down into the living room you saw Eren scoff at the both of them and shake his head. He walked over to the coffee table and searched for something that was apparently missing.

"What are you looking for?" Levi asked and you could tell Carlos was relieved to see that he was complying, you put it together now that Levi was very clearly one of the few people able to knock sense into his head.

"You know what I'm looking for. You're the one who keeps hiding it from me." He blurts and starts looking behind each of the couch pillows.

"You won't find it here. Your doctor advised that you take these instead to help you sleep," you saw Levi pull something out of his pocket and hold it up for Eren.

"I'm not taking those. Give me back my weed and I'll go to sleep. It's that simple," Eren started throwing the pillows onto the floor and searching the couch.

"Carlos you can leave now," Levi dismissed and sighed.

"I'm not addicted or abusing it, if I wanted to quit I could. You want me to sleep right?!"

"I do. Which is exactly why I've gotten a doctor to prescribe you with something that will help." Levi insisted again and took steps toward Eren, Levi tried to stop Eren from searching the couch so frantically.

He was completely focused on getting rid of the thoughts in his mind, he liked fresh canvases and his mind became one every time he smoked. He didn't have to think or move or do anything. He could just...be.

"You want y/n to see you doing this? Refusing help? Why do you help her but refuse to let anyone else help you?!" Levi grabbed Eren's arm, despite the obvious size difference, Levi always had the authority of Eren. Always.

You shut the door, you didn't know if that's because it was a side of him you didn't want to see or if you knew it was a side you knew he didn't want you to see of himself.

You instantly heard footsteps coming up the steps, you feared that he hurt the door shut since the house was pretty silent as is. You sat on the end of his bed and you watched the door open. Filled with jitters every time you realized that people really didn't appreciate your snooping.

Instead of who you thought it was going to be, it was Levi.

"I know you were listening, I could see your head peeking. He won't listen to me because he's stubborn but please get him to take these," Levi walked over to you and planted the orange bottle of pills in your hand.

You sat there wide-eyed, the bottle in your hands, and watched Levi leave the room, and everything downstairs went silent. After gathering your thoughts for a couple of minutes, you checked to make sure Mila was still asleep before heading downstairs where you found Eren sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

"Eren...?" You announced yourself cautiously and sat down on the couch next to him.

"I forgot your fries." He said and kept blinking at the wall.

"It's fine but if you forget them again I'll pinch you," you warned and decided right at the moment that treating him any differently would just make things weird.

He stopped staring at the wall and chuckled, looking down and back up to return his eyes to you.

"I'll be sure to remember them next time then," he said calmly.

"I agree with Levi...you never let me help you but you're always the first one there for me. So..." you expressed and paused, thinking of how you were going to go about this.

"So...?"

You reached over and pushed him flat onto the cushion of the couch, pinning his arms down and sitting on top of him as quickly as you could.

"So you're gonna take these because I care and your health is important. If you don't take them I'm going to ask you a hundred questions every day." You claimed boldly and he smiled at you sitting on top of his lap, his legs were up on the couch after you pinned him down and all the pillows were on the floor.

He smiled at you, smiling at that demanding tone and genuine care for his well-being that he so happened to adore more than anything. He nodded in agreement but really you didn't think he was listening because his eyes just kept staring into yours but it went in one ear and out the other.

He stuck his pinky out and you looked up from your hands pinning his wrist down and wrapped yours around his, hopefully, this time...he wouldn't break it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 19.1K 41
κ—ƒ 𝐞. 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: πŸŽπŸ‘/πŸŽπŸ–/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 οΏ½...
108K 3.1K 23
Levi + Reader: You and your friends were just a normal group of teens just sat in your home watching and rewatching Attack On Titan episodes. However...
23K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
9.3K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...