HOME [18+]

By Meraki_Kri

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "... More

A bit something before you start
1. Letter
2. A Man
CHARACTER LIST
. BOOK COVERS .
3. Past
4. Married
5. Verbal answer *
6. Preggo
7. For you
8. Sensitive*
9. Apology
10. Angry Strides
12. Her
13. A week*
14. Tired
15. I love you's *
. END NOTE .
. Epilogue .

11. A man

61K 1.3K 220
By Meraki_Kri

Ok, so I apologies for this extremely late update. I've been going through something, (Its ok now, I guess) and that delayed the update.

So, I hope you enjoy this, and sorry once again.

Love y'all!

TW – Mention of blood, stalking.

I groaned at the stiffness of my back.

It was uncomfortable and a bit painful.

I rubbed my legs and I felt moisture. My eyes flew open.

'My period'

I tried to get up but an arm held me down. I groaned at the feeling. I was irritated.

I tried to remove it, but he didn't budge.

"What are you doing sugar? Its 3am" he says in his deep gruffy voice and I froze.

'Now I get it why Nicole always talks about a man's morning voice'

It did something to me and calmed me down, but it didn't calm down the bloodbath between my legs.

"I need to use the bathroom"

"Control it for some time"

I looked at him with a look like 'are-you-serious?' and my dumbass forgot it was dark so he couldn't read it.

"I have my period"

He sighed and groaned.

"Great timing sugar"

"I wish I could control it" I sassed.

"Remember sugar, I will only allow you to sass on your periods, otherwise be ready to get a red ass. And don't think you are off the hook even on your periods. I don't mind fucking you."

I froze.

"When I say that pussy is mine. I mean it. And after all, a real man has blood on his sword" I clenched my legs and I closed my eyes.

He lifted his arm and I got up and jumped down the bed like a penguin.

I felt him also getting up.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you"

"What?"

"Don't argue sugar. Just wear whatever you do and let's sleep"

I penguin-walked to the bathroom and he followed me.

I opened the drawer and I took out a pad. I sat down and I removed the pants, I looked at him. he stood near the wash basin and looked at me.

"Um..... can you leave?" I asked him as I felt myself go red.

"Give me you shorts"

"What?"

"I spoke in English and I'm sure you understood what I said."

"n-n-no need. I'll do it myself."

"Don't argue sugar, I'll rip it off you if you like it or not"

I gulped as I took off my shorts and I hesitantly gave it to him.

He took it from me and started to clean my bloody shorts.

I just looked at him.

"If you want me to clean you, I don't mind. As long as I get to touch that pussy" I clenched myself and I started to clean myself.

I tried to be as fast as I could and as discreet as I could.

As he was done, so was I. He threw my shorts in the laundry basket

I took the clean underwear, stuck the pad and I quickly wore it.

I stood up and as I walked to him, he scoped me in his arms and I yelped. I quicky grabbed his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to sleep"

And with that we gently put me on the bed.

'First time he is gentle. Shocker'

He then proceeded to remove my shirt.

I groaned.

"Shhhh... I need to feel you to make you feel good"

And I clenched my legs.

After my shirt was off, he covered me with the blanket, thankfully the blankets don't have the blood. It's a big headache to clean them.

So I was just in my panties. And I was too tired to care about what I wore. It's not like he hasn't seen or touched it.

He walked to the other side of the bed and got under the coveres, he scooted towards me and hugged me.

He kissed my forehead and we both got entangled together.

He started to make small circles. It felt good and relaxing

And soon I feel asleep in his warm embrace.

----------------------------------

"Stay at home"

"Why?" I whined.

"Don't whine unnecessarily, otherwise I will give you a reason too" he said as he walked out of the closet tying up his tie.

'He looks so hot. Why is he so perfect? And so handsome?'

"Sugar, you are lost"

I blinked my eyes and looked at him as I felt my face go red in embarrassment.

"Don't worry love, I'm all yours" he says as he walks to me and kiss on my head and walk out.

I took the last bite of my pancake, and I decided to go against him and go to work.

In the morning, when I woke up, he treated me with breakfast in bed. And as I was about to finish it, he told me to not go to work, and that irritated me. But I have decided to go against him.

A part of me is scared, yet a part of me is excited to defy him and to see what happens.

I jumped out of bed, did my morning routine, changed and I made my way downstairs.

I wished Amy as I filled up a water bottle.

"You look good today?"

A smile came on my face.

"Really? thank you I'm feeling bloated since the morning"

"Awww! I understand. Also, are you going out?"

"Yep, to work" as I closed the bottle and I kept it in my bag.

She smiled as she cleaned the counter, "Boss told me to not let you go to work"

I frowned.

"I will go. I've been working on my period since a long time, so its ok"

"I understand. And I won't stop you, I don't mind getting scolded from sir"

"And you won't. I won't allow him"

She looked up and she gave me a grateful smile.

"How will you go?"

I waved the phone in my hand, "Uber, cause I'm sure his drivers won't take me at all"

"Travel safe!"

I took my bag and I walked out as my uber had arrived.

--------------------------------------------

I opened the door and the nostalgia hit me.

I kept my keys in the bowl and I looked down as I expected some letter to be for my late rent. But nothing was there.

As I was going to work, I was looking for something in my bag and I felt a pair of keys, and then I remembered about my apartment. So, I quickly re routed the trip and made my way to the apartment

And on cue my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and I picked up the phone with a smile.

"What are you upto?" he asked.

"I'm just in my apartment. I completely forgot that it existed, I have just come to take a look and decided what to do next. You know, I can't find a single letter on late rent anything as such-"

"I miss you" he suddenly said and I stopped. My brother wasn't exactly the affectionate kinds, and I took in a deep breath.

"I miss you too"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I am" till now I would only talk to my mom and dad as he was quite busy and I understand. His would call, but it didn't last must.

I felt good whenever he called, made me still feel a part of that family. Weird, but yes. They after all did get me off married within a week, without any resistance. I'm still 21.

(Authors note - I'm sorry for the miscalculation earlier)

Their calls made me feel good.

Although I'm on good terms with Pheonix, they still sorta gave up, and that hurt.

And both of us talked for a bit as I walked to my room and took all of the feelings in.

I saw a piece of paper on the bedside table and sudden dread feel over me.

I had to get out.

It was dumb of me to come back and forget about this incident.

"Hello?" he asked.

"I-I-I will give a call back, take care"

"Iris-"and I cut the call.

It was the same 'use green next time'. I was so dumb to forget this happened to me. I turned around ready to shoot out, when I heard the main door locking.

My eyes widened as I knew someone was in the house. I quickly made my way to my mirror.

I made sure that in my apartment, in case of any break ins, I would keep one area where I can hide and be safe

I moved the mirror a bit, there was small gap, enough to fit me, I placed myself quietly and I placed the mirror back.

I was adjusting myself when I heard someone walk in my room and I stopped moving. I quickly made my phone on silent as I looked at the small opening to see who is it.

I looked down to make call to phoenix, when a dreadful thought came to my mind.

'If this person has a camera in my room, then he would know about where I'm hiding' and in that thought I didn't realize the mirror slide open a hand grabbed me and pulled me to a hard body.

'A man'

I felt tears fall down.

I looked up at the face of my stalker and I was shocked.

"What made you think you could hide? You can never hide from me Iris"

--------------------------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 10.4K 44
"I am bound to punish you for breaking the rules," he said as he started undoing his tie. I swallowed, the thought of being punished by him terrified...
119K 1.4K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
85.8K 1.6K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
1.8M 108K 44
STANDALONE ( #1 The Billionaire Saga ) ❝ you stepped inside this monster's closet all by yourself and now, there's no way out...❞ The door of the be...