She'll Become The Strongest (...

By Miss_PV

(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Nanohana
Chapter 2: Way to Yuba
Chapter 3: Ero-Camel
Chapter 4: Fake Rebels
Chapter 5: Siblings fight
Chapter 6: Miss All Sunday
Chapter 7: Mr. 0
Chapter 8: Her Resurrection
Chapter 9: Ero-Powerdaaa!!
Chapter 10: Mr. Death Day
Chapter 11: The Little Tag Is Over
Chapter 12: See You Soon
Chapter 13: Welcome Nico Robin
Chapter 14: A Pink Flying Bird
Special Chapter: Confessions
Chapter 15: The mess up date
Chapter 16: Rival
Chapter 17: Mock Town
Special Chapter: Confessions II
Chapter 18: Mistakes of fools
Chapter 19: Montblanc Cricket
Chapter 21: We're flying!
Chapter 22: Heso!
Chapter 23: Illegal Entries
Chapter 24: Taken Away
Author's Note
Valentines Special
Special Chapter: Smoker
Special Chapter: Crocodile
Special Chapter: The forgotten past
Chapter 25: Gan Fall
Chapter 26: Separated
Chapter 27: Enel
Special Chapter: Doflamingo
Chapter 28: No way
Chapter 29: Angelica meet her demise
Chapter 30: The End of Skypeia Arc

Chapter 20: All talk, No Action

1.1K 55 14
By Miss_PV

Finally, the stupid giant bird got caught by Nico Robin. You're not angry at her for making your brother and the others suffer for hours of trying to catch the needed bird but instead, you're amused. 

You're not angry as the same as your crewmembers (they are kind of upset at Robin and the whole disaster) because you really didn't help to catch the bird. You just watch them suffer in order to fill up your daily sadistic meter bar. Much to the annoyance of your crew. Unfortunately, they can't complain directly to you for fear of getting themselves killed.

They're too young and still a virgin to die. Unless you wanna help fulfill the other one. Ya know what am I saying~?

You and the others walked back to the small house of Montblanc. Your brother and chopper happily lead all of you while holding the poor bird.

As soon as you step out of the forest, you immediately sense that something is not right. That bad feeling was justified as you found yourself looking at the unconscious and beaten body of the old man and his two friends. 

"My God..." 

"Diamond-head ossan!"

"Masira!"

"Shojo!"

Your brother and his friends called out worriedly.

You approached the house while your friends and brother checked at the unconscious men. You discovered that the house is completely ruined and the chests of the golds were destroyed. 

"Robbed and beaten, lovely," You emotionlessly said to yourself. 

Sanji and Chopper took Shojo out of the water while Usopp screamed in distress at the sight of your ship. The Going Merry is completely broken in half.

"Who did this to her?! Damn it!" Usopp demanded in anger.

"Sor...ry.." You heard Montblanc apologized not far away from you.

"Ossan!" Called out by Luffy to him.

"I'm really sorry. We were here, but we couldn't do anything. But still..." He said while in so much pain and trying to get up. You approached the two and help the old man stands on his feet despite mentally disagreeing with yourself for letting the old man force himself to do it while in so much.

"We still have time. We still have time to strengthen your ship... "

Luffy hold onto him worriedly and ask him who did this to them. Montblanc force out a smile and told him it was nothing. You glared at him in annoyance.

"Luffy is right. Who did this to you? Who dared destroy Going Merry?" You questioned him.

As he did to Luffy, he shrugs you off and changes the topic. He praised you and the crew for being to catch the Southbird.

Disappointed, you sigh at the old man's antics and bring back the more important issue.

"Luffy the Gold was stolen" You seriously told the boy in front of you. You said loud enough for the whole crew to hear it.

"It... It doesn't matter anymore. Just forget it-

"What doesn't matter?! Oyassan, you spent ten years beating up your body, diving day after day for that gold! And then you're-

"Shut up, kid!" Montblanc cut off Usopp's outburst.

"It doesn't matter. This is our problem. Got that? We promised that we-

"I don't care." You rudely cut him off. He stared at you surprised but get back to himself and narrowed his at you.

"Look, girl. Like I said this isn't any of your-

"This is not just about the Gold, old man. I had enough of being held back today" You glared at Luffy who sweated under your glare.

"It's also about our reputation and dignity as pirates. Luffy, I know you're all new to this and stuff but I need to make things clear to all of you if you want me to stay on this crew. Whoever did this to us, they have to pay. We need to teach them a lesson. I don't give a single fuck about who they are, all I know is that they have to pay. They touched our ship behind our back and that is disrespectful as fuck. They didn't even fight us to be able to do that" You reasoned to the crew. You don't care if your reasoning sounds childish but today... Man~ You had enough of being held back today! You will fuck or let someone else fuck this person who dared to disrespect you and your brother's ship. 

"I know you promised us that you'll help us to be able to go to Sky island and you can still fulfill that. All I'm saying is that Luffy, I want to beat these people who took the old man's treasure and dared to destroy Going Merry so you should let me do it or you can do it and I'll tag along with you." You bluntly told your brother with a serious face.

"Oi, you guys. Look at this" You all glance at Zoro who pointed out a familiar pirate symbol.

Your eyes narrowed.

'Why the fuck does that shitty mark look quite like his...'

"That's Bellamy's mark!" Nami exclaimed and you are reminded of the little fuckers who messed with you and your brother at the bar in the town.

You smirk and stand up along with your brother.

"Need a hand?" Zoro asked you two, mainly at Luffy.

"No. Luffy can handle this alone. I'll just watch" You grinned wickedly and your crewmate's sweatdrop at the sight of you but didn't say anything.

"No, you two! Don't do anything stupid! There are only three hours left until we set sail!" Nami tried to reason with the both of you. 

You send Ash a knowing look. Ash nodded and slither out of your neck and circled himself to Luffy's neck. Luffy started to walk away with Ash guiding him on the way to the town. 

You followed him excitedly. 

"Oi, kid! Where do you think you're going? You'd better not be messing in our business! Do you know who you're going to-!!"

He was cut off once again by you but this time not because you're just being rude...

There you stood with a murderous glint in your eyes, a wicked smile crept on your lips, and a gloved finger in front of your lips. Shushing the old man and clearly scaring the fuck out of him. Not just him but even the whole crew. He had seen a lot of powerful pirates before but you... that look on your face...

You appeared like the devil that controls the will and soul of people that trust you. And Luffy...

He's just one of them

•••••

As the devil and her companion followed the innocent soul towards a certain place, the said place they are going to is in pure chaos.

A man who was now completely sober held three wanted posters in front of his crewmates and Captain. The color on almost everyone's faces drained in the realization of their mistake and foolishness.

"100 million berries..."

"60 million berries..."

"859 m-million b-berries..."

"That's right! Those two and that woman from this afternoon... Those two and that w-woman! T-they all have a bounty that's higher than yours! No, that woman... that woman alone can kill you, Bellamy!" By hearing this, Bellamy clenches his teeth in anger.

"You're kidding! We gotta get out here! We laughed in the face of someone really strong!" Said one of his crewmembers.

"Maybe they don't remember us! We can't stick around here!" Added by another.

"I've never even laid eyes on someone with a 100 million bounty before! Let alone a woman with 859 million bounty!"

Instead of getting angry, Bellamy laughs in amusement. 

•••••

"BELLAMY! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" You watch your brother scream at the top of his lungs. 

You now sat on Ash's snake form that will be measured at least 15 feet tall.

"(Y/N)-Nee he's not going out!" Luffy complained at you while gritting his teeth. You smirk and pat Ash's face.

"Patience, Luffy. He's just getting ready~"

You and Luffy are currently waiting near the bar where you got humiliated and treated like a prostitute that's for sale. Oh, how eager you are to meet those lovely humans again~ Anytime now those said humans will be out of that bar and faced you and your brother. 

How exciting~

Luffy leaped into the sky and landed on one of the tall buildings in the town. A smirk crept on your lips as you tore away your gaze from your brother and place it on the brave man who finally step out of his haven. 

"Well, well. What do we have here?"

Your eyes locked and you just wink at him while Ash hisses loudly. You won't be able to have the pleasure of beating him up but at least you'll see your brother do it. That will satisfy you enough.

"You...." His eyes widen in the realization of who really you are at the sight of the semi-giant albino snake you're sitting on but you shook your head with a disapproving smile.

"Now, now~ I won't be your opponent, darling," You told him almost sounding motherly.

"It will be him!" He looks up to the way you're pointing and he found Luffy staring at him seriously.

The shocking expression turns to a sneer.

"You want something?" He asked Luffy who said yes.

"Give back the Diamond-head Ossan's gold!" Luffy stated and Bellamy sent a mocking grin toward him.

"Gold? You mean old man Cricket's stuff?" Bellamy grins.

He squatted and you saw his thighs turning into springs. Amusement glints in your eyes.

'A devil fruit eater'

After taking seconds of activating his devil fruit, Bellamy leaped into the sky and landed at the same place where Luffy is.

"Why should I give it back? I stole that stuff as a pirate. As a pirate yourself, you're in no position to find fault with me" Bellamy claimed and you hummed in thought.

You praised the brute mentally for having enough knowledge about pirates. It makes him look quite smart. Well, just a little. Don't assume too much, bitch.

"Am too. They're my friend so I'm stealing it back" Instead of getting scared Bellamy laughed at Luffy's face and the said young man taunt Luffy once again but was ignored.

Confidently, Bellamy declared to beat your brother and started to do the first move in the battle. Hell. Can you even call this a battle? 

Luffy decided not to lunge an attack and keep dodging the attacks from Bellamy. Luffy got punched and thrown by the blonde, yet still don't make a move. He was thrown again and landed right in front of you. 

You raise an eyebrow at him with straight thin lips. Luffy understanding what that expression meant, quickly stand up and glared at Bellamy, who is standing in one of the houses and provoking him with insults once again.

Bellamy started doing what seems like his ultimate move to finish his enemy off. He bounces into the buildings all over like a ball. The townfolks and his crew seem afraid of what the young man is trying to do, thinking that it might kill Luffy once Bellamy decided to end him.

Bellamy seems invisible to normal people's eyes but you can clearly see him and if you wish to just shoot him dead with a lone bullet between his eyes, you will be able to do so. This is like a child's play. 

Staring back at your brother, you knew he can see him very well too. Oh, your kid is just going to one punch him. Nasty~

What surprises you is Bellamy can still talk bullshit while doing his move or whatever he wants to call it. Now, that is a real fucker.

Then bang!

Luffy punched straight into his face and was knocked out cold on the wooden floor. Pfft- What a weakling.

The long-haired bitch tried to call out to his friend but receive no answer. 

"Man~ your boyfriend is the perfect definition of all talk but no action. What a fucking weakling" You grinned wickedly with a chin up and completely showing them that you look down at them. 

Sarquiss bit his lips in both fear and anger while glaring daggers at you. Your grin grew wider in amusement.

"The old guy's gold. Give it back" Luffy demanded calmly. 

All of the people around you screamed in fear and hurriedly run away from you and your brother while some of Bellamy's crew get Montblanc's gold.

You hummed delightfully and started rubbing your face in Ash's head while stroking his chin affectionately.

"My~ How much I missed watching little creatures scream and run in fear. Didn't we, Ash?" You moaned in delight while your eyes glowed crimson red. 

To be continued~

[A/N: So sorry for not updating for a couple of months. The family problem just keeps appearing and it's not stopping anytime soon. I hope you all understand.

Now, never mind that matter, and let me answer a couple of questions I have received about this book!

The first one is from dynnmellon

"I also have another question who is gonna be y/n's love interest???"

- Well, to make it short, they're a lot of people. I haven't introduced everyone yet but I'm pretty sure you guys have an idea already. I'll name the people who are mainly the love interests that you might end up with (The character you've met already in the past chapters) if I decided to end this book with a wholesome ending with one lover. We have Mihawk, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Smoker, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, and Robin. The others such as Tashigi and Vivi are like the side love interest, Unfortunately. I once read on one of the comments that they don't mind incest but I'm definitely not doing that. Even if the ASL is not your blood-related brothers. I just can't, I'm so sorry. There are a lot more main and side love interests that will be appearing in the book so don't worry.

The second one is from Yumeko_Jabami_Toxic

"What made you write this amazing book? ✨"

- First off, thank you so much. I'm glad you found this shithole amazing. I just wrote this book because I don't see much properly written fanfic about one piece and most of the OC or even the insert reader's personality(On how they wrote them) is not my thing. But the main reason why I wrote this is that I just want to bring out the fantasies about one piece from my head. So I thought, why not share it with other people for fun!

Now next question from S4kurai_W1nt3rs

"where are you from?"

- I'm from the Philippines!

"Did you have a middle name if you had then what is it?"

- None. I don't have any.

"Who was your favourite character in one piece and who was the most you hate?"

- My fav is Chopper. I'll die for that reindeer arrgh~! Such a fucking cutie! And the one I hate the most is Blackbeard. He's the fucking reason why my baby Ace got caught in the first place. I'll definitely fuck that guy up in this fanfic and no one can stop me!

"Is there will be another books of anime?"-Hell yeah! It will be about BNHA, Black butler, or OPM. But I was thinking about making an original book of mine first after this fanfic. I'm a sucker about otome games and reincarnation novels! But for now, I'll focus on this book. 

Those are the question I'll be answering for now and I would like to tell to everyone, that I will be happy to answer the rest of your questions!

So Goodbye everyone and see you all again!

Adios~!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 38 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates
98 4 2
Her eyes cast low into an indistinct expression as she asks hesitantly, "You're... a pirate?" "Yup!" Luffy chirps, happily. "Why would...," Her words...
53.1K 1K 41
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
912 35 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...