My stepbrothers~ [BTS ff]

By lavender_fics__

Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happe... More

0: INTRO
1: NEW SCHOOL AND OLD FRIEND.
2: Fight and Mom's boyfriend!???
3: My stepbrothers are......BTS!!????
4: HE IS BACK!!!!
5: HANGOUT WITH SOOBIN!!
6: Roasted the teacher
7: Dtention with BTS
8: Marriage shopping
9: OMG!! My soulmate is back
11: House tour
12: House tour (2)
13: What is my secret??
14: Nightmare
15: Mafia
16: Mafia information
17: Y/n's past
18: Last goodbye to Soobin.
19: found him
20: Mastermind
21: An ordinary day
22: Bonding
23: Bonding with parents
24: Prank + Family movie night
25: dad
26: kidnap
27: End?
Book 2
Season 2 out now

10: Wedding day

16.1K 477 68
By lavender_fics__

Ms. Choi pov.

Finally the day come when I am going to get married. I am so excited but also nervous.

I thought and decide to wake up Y/n. I head to her room and their she is sleeping like a dead person.

I mean how can she sleep when today is my marriage. I sighed and said.

Me- Y/n wake up..

Y/n- 5 minutes more please.

Me- No get up it's my wedding today. Don't you wanna come.

Y/n- No..

Me- What!? Wake up or else you will be grounded.

Y/n- No no I am up.

Me- Good. Now I am going to the venue and about u, u will come with your brothers.

Y/n- Correction 'step brothers'.

Me- ya ya wake up now I am going.

Y/n- hmm.

I excitedly left the room and took my bag to go to the venue.

Y/n pov.

After mom left the room i lazily woke up and went to bathroom to take a long bath to relax myself.

After around 1 hour I come out of the bathroom and went to closet to wear clothes.

After getting ready I went downstairs to eat something cause who don't like food and if you don't then are you even a human.

I went to kitchen but there is nothing.

Y/n- In excitement did mom forgot that I live here. Why didn't she made something for me.

I sighed and made myself ramen. I started eating but then Interrupted by the car honk.

Y/n- Why they have to come when I am eating. Never mind I will just continue eating.

After some seconds again a car honk. After sometimes the door open revealing my 7 step brothers.

Jin- Ya where are you?

Y/n- In the kitchen~

I singed and start eating again. They come in kitchen and said.

Jhope- Why didn't you come outside after listening to car honk.

Y/n- Cause I am eating.

Taehyung- You- finish this fast and come outside.

Y/n- Ya ya.

They went outside and I continued eating. After sometimes I finished my Ramen and went outside.

There I see them glaring at me like I stole there precious thing. I rolled my eyes and went inside the limo.

TIME SKIP:

Currently I am sitting in a room to get ready and on the other side my mom is happily getting ready.

I sighed and saw myself in mirror. Then I hear my mom cheerful voice.

Mom- Y/n let's go. I am ready.

Y/n- Yes mom.

Ms choi look.

Wedding dress

Makeup and hair

Y/n look.

Dress

Heels

Makeup and hair

BTS look.

Rosé look

Mr. Kim look.

Y/n pov.

I went out of the room and saw Rosé entering the venue.

Y/n- Finally you are here. You come so early, don't you. I thought you are going to come after the wedding-.

I cut off by a smack.

Y/n- What the hell Rosé.

Rosé- This is what you get to insult me.

Y/n- Ya ya whatever.

Rosé- let's go shall we. I am hungry.

??- When you are not.

We turned around to see Yeonjun and Soobin.

Their looks.

Y/n- oh finally you come. Now let's go.

Soobin- Ya

We head toward the venue and it's so beautiful.

I saw BTS sitting on a table and talking to each other. I ignored then and went to sit on another table followed by Rosé, Yeonjun and Soobin.

BTS pov.

We all are sitting on a table and talking when we saw Y/n and her friends entering the venue.

Well to be honest they are looking good. And y/n we never saw her in dress. Well she is looking pretty and why not she is our sister afterall.

Wait what we just said sister. Ugh what happen to us she is not our sister and can never be.

Y/n pov.

We were talking when the music started. And then mom entered the venue. She is looking so beautiful.

She went toward Mr. Kim and then they start taking vows.

Priest- Do you Mr. Kim Wooyoung take Ms. Choi Eun as your lawfully wife.

Mr. Kim- I do.

Priest- Do you Ms. Choi Eun take Mr. Kim Wooyoung as your lawfully husband.

Mom- I do.

Priest- You may kiss the bride.

Mr. Kim smiled and kissed my mom while I cringed. And that's who the day passed dancing, singing and eating.

TIME SKIP:

Currently I am sitting in my new room. Yes you are right I am in Mr. Kim's house.

I shrugged off my thoughts and sleep after changing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.7K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
244K 6.9K 128
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
334K 9.9K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
734K 23.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...