Toxic Love (Yandere KNY x NB...

By UnknownShinobuSimp

Your childhood bestfriend buys you a dating sim game from a shady website, you decide to play the game which... More

Yanderes 1 🔪
Where did you buy this game? 🎮
Yanderes 2 🔪
Kimestu High School 🏫🥖
Yanderes 3 🔪
Butterfly 🦋
🎨Art and Sleep over💤
Yanderes 4 🔪
🌊💙Friend? 💙🌊
🦊🧡The fox siblings🧡🦊
🐗Teaching the Boar!!🐗
Y'all I-
💤Sleep over with the gworls💅
Y̶̱͙̖͍̳͆̀͗̒ă̴͚͔̅͌͗͠n̴̘̝̺̰͎͂̈́͊͌ď̴̠̂́è̷̞̽̚r̴͖̎e̸̝̼̞̿̊͊͋̓͜s̷̨̮͇͍̉̾̾
A/N
💔🔪K̶̡̭͍̱͓̆ň̵̨̳͕̇͆̾̾̀̕Ē̴͓̟̲̂z̸͚̰͕͂͛̍̕͝a̵̹̗͊̃̊̓̽̕͠͝U̴̒̑́ 🔪💔
Wtf!!
🗳Voting🗳
Winner for the date chapter

🔥Chaotic School Day🔥

5.9K 147 386
By UnknownShinobuSimp

3rd person
'No I shouldn't kill her now' Nezuko thought, 'this is a stupid way to get caught, besides Mitsuri acts this way towards everyone' Nezuko thought as she quickly and swiftly walked down the stairs to put the knife back, 'I'll kill her when she is a threat' Nezuko thought putting the knife back and walking back up stairs.

"Nezuko what are you doing?" Someone spoke out, 'oh shoot' Nezuko thought "heya Makomo" Nezuko whispered giving Makomo a fake smile, "what were you doing down stairs?" Makomo questioned Nezuko "I was just getting a midnight snack that's all" Nezuko lied to Makomo, "what are YOU doing up this late?" Nezuko questioned Makomo giving her a glare, "I was going to the bathroom until I heard you coming up the stairs" Makomo answered  Nezuko, "alright well goodnight Makomo" Nezuko said walking to Shinobu's room where You, Mitsuri, and Nezuko were sleeping "goodnight Nezuko see you in the morning" Makomo said as she walked into the bathroom.

(In the morning)
You woke up feeling  someone holding you, 'why do I keep forgetting Nezuko is cuddling me' You questioned yourself, "Nezuko wake up we have to get ready and eat breakfast" You told Nezuko, she groans as she nuzzled into your neck you just giggled at her actions as you patted her head, Nezuko just smiled when you patted her head she finally opens her eyes and looks up at you, she never really took in your features since you're already perfect in her eyes, but at this moment you looking down at her with your (E/C) eyes while smiling her, Nezuko's face grew hot at the sight of you, "Nezuko you good?" You questioned her Nezuko immediately snapped out of her thoughts and ran to the bathroom, "well that was weird" You told yourself.

(In the kitchen)
"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!" You shouted "good morning Y/n" Kanae said giving you a closed eyed smile, you soon sat down at the table between Aoi and Shinobu "how did you sleep sleeping beauty" Shinobu said as she placed her hand on your thigh as she squeezed it 'WHAT THE FUCK!?!' You thought as your face grew hot, "Y/n are you ok? Your face is all red" Aoi said in concern as she place her hand in your forehead "YEP ALL GOOD!!" You yelled as you removed Aoi's hand Shinobu's hand away from you, "I hope you're all hungry" Kanae said as she hands everyone bear shaped pancakes

"I hope you will enjoy your meal L/n-san" Kanae whispered in your ear as she patted your head and walked to her seat, 'WHAT IS UP WITH EVERYONE TOUCHING ME' You thought as you mentally cried in your head.

All of you were done eating breakfast and you thanked Kanae for the meal, "I'll drive all you guys to school today" Kanae announced all of you guys got into Kanae's car, you sat between Makomo and Nezuko, Makomo lay her head on your shoulder while you were just on your phone "we're here" Kanae announced as she got out of the car, all of you soon followed as You and Nezuko were going to your lockers someone screamed your name "Y/n-channn!!!" A familiar voice screamed out, "hey Zenitsu!!" You yelled out waving at Zenitsu who was running up to you. Zenitsu soon gave you the biggest hug ever "I missed you Y/n" Zenitsu said as he giggled 'only I can hug Y/n and Nii-san... I guess' Nezuko thought she had been having mixed emotions of you and Tanjiro on one hand she wants you to be with Tanjiro so you could be her sibling in law, but on the other hand when she saw how absolutely beautiful you looked in the morning she wants you all to Ḣ̵̯͈̍̚E̸͕̮͊͑R̵̫͉͚̀̈́̎S̵̮̩̩̄E̷̢̡̻̒̾̕͜L̴̡̻̝̀̑͝F̸̮̣̦͗̉

"Hey Nezuko and Y/n!" Someone yelled out, Nezuko soon snapped out of her thoughts when she realized the voice belonged to her beloved older brother, "heya Tanjiro" You greeted him as you give him a closed eyed smile, Tanjiro's face soon grew hot as he returns a smile, "Y/n thank you for teaching the GREAT INOSUKE Math" Inosuke yelled as he aggressively scratching your head, "HUH!?!? WHO ARE YOU, YOU SAID Y/N'S NAME RIGHT!?!" Zenitsu yelled out dramatically "YOU'RE AN IMPOSTER!!" Zenitsu cried out as he hid behind you, "HUH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MONITSU YOU WANNA FIGHT!!" Inosuke yelled out, "HOW COME YOU CAN SAY THEIR NAME RIGHT BUT NOT MINE!!" Zenitsu yelled back.

'This is going to be a long day' You thought as you groaned.

(Cooking Class)
You were in baking class with Mitsuri as your partner, you guys were baking a cake, You and Mitsuri decided to bake (F/F) cake, You were excited to bake since it was your favorite type of cake Mitsuri was having the time of her life baking with you, "Y/n try some of the frosting it's really good" Mitsuri said as she scooped some (F/F) frosting on her finger, "ummm... Mitsuri shouldn't you use a um... spoon?" You said pausing between sentences "don't worry Y/n my hands are cleaned" Mitsuri conformed, "ok?" You said and licked the frosting off her finger.

Mitsuri soon bit her lower lip as she clenched her thighs together as she grabbed her skirt, 'they're really good at this I wonder if their also good at licking me down there... the thought of it is really turning me on' Mitsuri thought her face red as a tomato, "are you ok Mitsuri? Your face is all red and you're sweating" You spoke with a concerned look, Mitsuri soon snapped out of her lustful thoughts "I-I'm ok Y/n i-it's just a bit hot in here t-that's all" Mitsuri stuttered as she covered her face

'She's acting just like.....H̶͓̠̹́̐̓̌E̸̞̭͊͛̕R̵̰̔͘' You thought as you got chills running down your spine remembering a certain G̵̮̏͆I̶̟͔̋R̷͙͓̠̾̓̕L̷͉̩͖̆͊̃͆

"Ok class I'm going to get something real quick, don't cause too much trouble ok" the teacher said giving the class a sweet smile as she left the classroom, that's when all hell broke lose...

"FOOD FIGHT!!" A boy yelled as he threw bits of his cake at another group, "oh it is on BITCH!!" A girl yelled back throwing an egg at the boy, you quickly took the cake and protected it so no one can hit it, Mitsuri go into a protective stance in front of you "don't worry Y/n I'll protect you!" Mitsuri said giving you a sweet smile, "thank you Mitsuri" You said as your cheeks grew hot 'KYAA THEY LOOK SO CUTE WHEN THEY BLUSH!!' Mitsuri thought as she fangirled in her head.

When Mitsuri was done fangirling she looked back at the chaos, someone threw frosting at her face "HA LOOK I GOT THE FREAK" A girl laughed but everyone else looked at her in disgust, 'OH HELL NO' You thought, you got two eggs and threw it at the girl "THE ONLY FREAK I SEE IS YOU WITH YOUR 100 POUNDS OF MAKEUP ON YOUR ALREADY DISGUSTING FACE BITCH, YOU LOOK LIKE S CLOWN!!!" You yelled at her, the girl soon started to fake cry hoping the classmates will take her side instead they just laughed at her.

'Y-Y/n actually stood up for me... that means... THEY LOVE ME!!'

'Ṛ̴̺̑̊̅̾̆̌͜͝I̷͈͉̥̞̼͍̯̟͒̋̃̏G̵̳͚̘̺̭͂͆́̀͜H̸̗̔̈͜T̵̨̫̦̥̄̐͗̒̌́̏!!'

(Lunch time)
It was lunch time you were eating by yourself why you may ask well... Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were retaking a test because they just copied off each other, 'idiots' You thought as you were eating a bento box Nezuko made you, speaking of Nezuko she texted you she had some business to take care of, 'I wonder what she meant by that' You thought as you continued eating.

"UMAI!!!"

You jumped in your seat when you heard a familiar voice yelled, you turned to your right to see someone seating at a different table, 'is that... RENGOKU!!' You screamed in your head as you continued staring at him, Kyojuro turned to look at you, you quickly looked away going back to eating you soon see someone in the corner of your eye walking up to you, "HELLO I'M KYOJURO RENGOKU BUT PLEASE CALL ME KYOJURO!!!" Kyojuro said in his usual loud voice, 'wow first name basis already' You thought "I'm Y/n L/n but you can call me Y/n if you want" You introduced yourself.

"What a familiar name, I believe Shinobu told me about you and she wasn't wrong that your absolutely adorable!" Kyojuro said as he patted your head, 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING EXPLODE!!' You screamed in your head as you face grew hotter, You and Kyojuro soon finished your lunch and you were going to eat a piece of (F/F) cake that you maded with Mitsuri, until Kyojuro spoke up "even though I ate a big meal now I want something sweet!" Kyojuro said in his loud voice as he looks into nothing.

You soon pulled out (F/F) cake in a container, "here you can have this cake I made with Mitsuri in cooking class" You said giving him the cake as you smiled, You noticed a hint of pink on his cheeks but you shrugged it off, "thank you Y/n you are truly kind" Kyojuro complemented you as he took the cake from your hands, his hands slightly touching yours.

"Will you like to share with me" Kyojuro said in a lower voice which made you blush, "I'd love too" You replied as you ate a bit of the cake. While You and Kyojuro were eating the cake someone was watching you two...

With murderous eyes...

Hey is the Author here I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, my mental health hasn't been really good these past few weeks but I think I'm fine now.

I wish I was a better Author and writer for all of you guys and I appreciate all of you who stayed and waited patiently for a new chapter and I'm truly grateful for that.

All of you truly set my heart ablaze my little star fires ❤⭐🔥

{\__/}   {\__/}
( • . •)  ( • - •)   I LOVE YOU
/ >❤️ 💜<  \ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 10
"You were born for me Y/n, no else. Without you, I'll kill myself." Encounter with a guy who is obsess with herself, L/n Y/n never knew that no matte...
75.2K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
125K 4.9K 7
╰⋯➤ 𝐊𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐔 / 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 ― "Am I your lover," she began to ask, her eyes searching his desperately for a bonafide answer, "or just someone to fi...
130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...