For You

By Sapphire2006luv

Suffering from a deadly disease with little hope that she'll live to see another day, Shin y/n tries to live... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Author's Note

Chapter 14

15 0 0
By Sapphire2006luv

"Yeah, another strike!" Y/N cheered as Hoseok bowed at her applause.

"Thank you, my lucky charm." He brushed back her hair making her feel giddy.

"Hey, no flirting aloud." Yoongi scolded.

"Maybe there is." She caught everyone of guard. "Care to make it interesting?"

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon asked.

"Next person to get a strike, gets to go out with me." She grinned, "If you guys don't get it, then I'll try to get a strike. If I do, I get to choose who gets to go out with me."

They all looked at each other as if trying to agree on what she was saying. "I'm in." Jungkook said cheerfully.

The others agreed. "Let's get this over with." Yoongi said taking a bowling ball.

He stood in position, aiming at the pins. He slowly walked forward and let the ball roll out of his hands. It rolled down the bowling lane straight into the gutter.

He turned to them and put his hands up, "Oh no. I missed." He said bluntly.

"Yeah right." Namjoon said getting ready. He took his bowling ball, rolled it and knocked over four pins. "Guess I'm on the waiting list."

"You were great." Y/N pat his back laughing.

Taehyung got up and took his bowling ball, he looked at Y/N who was giving him a thumbs up. He rolled the ball and knocked over seven pins.

He blinked at the score board, 'Atleast now I can build up my courage.'

"Don't worry Tae." She said as he sat next to her, "We'll go out soon."

Her words made his heart flutter, he turned away from her so she couldn't see his red face.

"My turn." Jungkook said, he rolled his ball and knocked over nine pins. "Ah. Dang it." He dragged his feet.

"Your turn lucky charm." Hoseok handed her a bowling ball. "Thanks." She didn't realize that it was heavy until now.

She took position, being careful to not put all her weight on her injured foot. She took a breath and rolled it down the bowling lane.

She crossed her fingers as the ball knocked down all the pins. 'I was not expecting that.'

"I guess I'm chosing." She smiled walking towards them. She scanned between Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung.

She knew that Yoongi wasn't going to come, Taehyung seemed a little nervous about everything. Jungkook just looked at her with puppy eyes, Namjoon...

"Namjoon." She giggled making his eyes widen. "Huh?"

She saw Taehyung sigh with relief, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and Jungkook was pouting sending death glares to Namjoon.

"Will you take me out?" She walked over to him.

"Sure. Does tomorrow work for you?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes it does." She giggled turning to Jungkook. "Come bowl with me Kookie." She dragged him away making the others laugh.

*****

"It's not going to be anything big."

"I know." She giggled.

She was on the phone with Namjoon as she was picking an outfit for their hang out.

"Could I suggest something?"

"Sure."

"I like books. And calming places."

"Mmmh. I think I might have a place in mind."

"Glad I could help."

He chuckled, "Meet me at the coffee shop down the street from the park."

"Alright. See you soon Mr Kim."

"See you soon Ms Shin."

*****

She cheerfully walked down the street and saw Namjoon walking in the same direction.

"Namjoon!" She yelled jogging towards him.

He turned to her. "Oh, hi. You look..." he scanned her from head to toe. "Cute."

She felt her cheeks flush with heat. "Thanks."

"Should would get going?" He smiled revealing his adorable dimples.

"Lead the way."

They walked to the park where there was a man with two bicycles waiting for them. Namjoon thanked the man and held the bicycles.

"Bicycles?" She said taking hold of one of them.

"You do know how to ride one, right?" He mocked her.

"Yeah." She perched herself on top of her bicycle.

"Than keep up." He said pedalling ahead of her.

They rode out of the city onto a path to a large house just near a meadow.

They left their bicycles in the shade and went inside.

Y/N POV

It was gorgeous, the marble floors and paintings. I felt like I had just stepped into a fairytale and was now a lost princess that came home after years.

We were met by a beautiful woman who seemed to know Namjoon.

"Namjoon, glad to see you haven't forgotten this place." She smiled. And what an enchanting smile it was.

"Thank you for your time." He hugged her.

"Nonsense, anything for a gentleman like you." She turned to me. "And this must be our mystery guest."

"Shin Y/N." I shook her hand, she had small hands which reminded me of Jimin.

"Lee Ji-eun." She was so motherly by the way she spoke. "Everything is set up, just like you asked." She was talking to Namjoon but looking at me.

"Alright." He said holding my hand. "We'll let you know if we need anything."

She nodded, "Enjoy your stay Ms Shin."

*****

We walked through the large carpeted corridors until we reached the garden. This really was a fairytale.

"Over there." He said pointing to a small structure.

He opened the door and I walked in.

"Wow." I couldn't contain how stunned I was.

"You mentioned calming. And quite." He said rubbing his feet on the mat.

I walked in further, touching the plants that looked so delicate. The cushions were soft and the whole room smelt like a forest breeze.

"It's so... magical." I looked up at the sky through the glass ceiling.

"I'm glad you like it." He chuckled walking over to a small book shelf, "What do you like to read?"

"Ummm..." I walked over to him, "Can we read together?"

"Sure, but what specifically?" He ran his fingers over the spines of the books.

"Surprise me."

*****

"I'm ready when you are." He said smiling with a seemingly thick book in his hand.

She sat next to him, "To kill a mockingbird." She read the title. "Sounds interesting."

"Shall we dive in?" He opened the book, she laid her head on his chest making him freeze.

"Do you mind?" She looked up at him, he shook his head. "As long as you're comfortable."

*****

They began reading the twenty-fifth chapter, but Y/N wasn't reading anymore.

She busy listening to stillness of the room, hearing Namjoon's heartbeat and the gentle breeze was heavenly.

She focused on the rise and fall of his chest, trying to keep her breathing in synch with his. She could feel the warmth of his chest through his T-shirt.

She felt his fingers rub small circles at the back of her head. They travelled from her head to her neck, she got lost in his gentle movements that she didn't hear him.

"Y/N?"

"Huh?" She looked up at him.

"Are you enjoying it?" He smiled at her, "The book I mean."

"I'm loving it." She said under her breath.

She moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest closer to his collarbone. He continued rubbing circles on her neck making her shiver.

She planted a kiss on his cheek making him tighten his grip slightly. He looked down at her with raised eyebrows.

"You're a gentle giant, you know that?" She poked the tip of his nose with her finger.

"Why a giant?" He looked confused.

"Have you seen yourself? Masculine, tall." She dragged her words as she spoke.

"I'm not that masculine or tall." He smiled nervously.

She took the book from him, "Prove it." She stood up waving the book in his face.

He tried to take it back but she didn't let him. He got up and walked towards her, "You like playing, don't you?" He lunged towards her but missed.

She circled back to the couch, "Do you really have to ask?" It came out more of a question than a statement.

He moved closer to her and tried to grab the book but she put it behind her back. He reached for it making her move back until she was stopped by the couch.

She stretched further as he tried to grab it, but she tripped causing them to fall onto the couch.

Their faces were inches apart, she could feel his warth breath on her face. They stared into each others eyes, watching their pupils dilate.

"Joonie." She breathed.

"Huh?" He tried to stop the butterflies in his stomach.

She smiled at him, "My gentle giant."

He froze when she said that, he was trying to process everything when her voice interrupted his thoughts.

"We should get going, it's getting cold." She put her hands on his chest making him move back.

"Yeah... we should go." He hurried to get the book and went to put it back. She giggled at his flustered state, it was just funny to see this side of Namjoon.

*****

"You have such a wonderful home." Y/N said shaking Ms Lee's hand. "I hope to see you again soon."

"I'll go get our bikes." She turned to Namjoon before skipping towards the tree where they left their bicycles.

"She's special." Ms Lee said.

"Yeah, she's different." He sighed, watching her drag the bicycles.

"You seem to like different." She nudged his shoulder, "I saw what happened out there."

His eyes widened, "It's not what you think."

"You two can come anytime you like." She said waving her hand. "She's a new character that I'd love to get to know."

"The seats are a little cool." Y/N said walking up to them.

"Thank you." He hugged her before walking up to Y/N and taking his bicycle.

"Visit again soon." Ms Lee yelled as they rode away. "Something tells me... that she's going to come more often then he will."

____________________________________________

A/N: I've finally finished. Longest chpt so far, 1660 words.

I really enjoyed writing this chpt, it makes me feel... like they really are becoming close friends. (I don't know how to explain it.)

Hope you all enjoyed it and weren't triggered by anything.

Namjoon: Speak for yourself.

Author: You liked it. Stop being Yoongi.

Yoongi: Leave me out of this.

Namjoon: Did it really have to be him?

Yoongi: You're terrible a gossiping.

Jin: Can you two give the author some space?
       She doesn't have time to waste on you.

Author: Thanks Jin.

Namjoon: Sorry.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 19 17
Kim yn a gurl with pain Depression and many more Met a few people who turn her life into opposite She started smiling but again a fear of being lef...
152K 4.3K 55
•#39 in fanfiction• •#1 in btsjungkookff• •#1 in btsarmy• •#4 in melodrama• •#2 in army• •#129 in bts• Sometimes when we wish to happen something mir...
17.1K 1.2K 37
Completed💕 'Its not like I dont love you.. I just can't.' -Jimin 'If loving you hurts this bad then I wont.. I hate you... But that hurts even more...
93 0 16
Saying her life was going by the book would be an understatement. With a stable job, comfortable home and consistent moral support from her loved one...